Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

When are the reporters, journalists, police etc going to realize that they too are just pawns and they are helping usher in the new world order and that it is going to affect them personally and their families.

 

Jeez, are they stupid mofos or something, do they think they are special and the new world order rules won't apply to them?

 

This is the self same question I ask non stop.

What the fuck are these people thinking?

It does my brain in.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/white-house-americans-not-required-to-carry-vaccine-passports_3764360.html

 

White House: Americans Not Required to Carry ‘Vaccine Passports’

 

White House press secretary on Tuesday said that CCP virus “vaccine passports” will not be developed or supported by the Biden administration, coming after several GOP governors issued executive orders barring them.

 

1354457375_pepeclownhonk.gif.8aeb3902d1636c389d04f599b086708f.gif

 

Okay, so what the fuck then?

 

The U.S. administration MUST be lying by saying they won't do covid passes. All the other countries are doing them. Something about that article stinks.,

 

 

 

Edited by FrankVitali
needed to add clownworld pepe
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

😆 John Wayne Fauci the killer clown-

 

-5.jpeg.86df48c5d1cdab4f0b867aab819d6820.jpeg

 

 

I actually did some due dilligence and looked into his background since I haven't heard any analysis so far by literally anyone

 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1994641/

 

A lot of this article is sucking his dick but some parts are so crucial 

 

Tony was tops in his class at Our Lady of Guadalupe elementary school. He always excelled academically, but he was not a nerd. In the 1950s Bensonhurst was a working-class Brooklyn neighborhood for Italians and Jews.

 

In 1958, he entered Regis High School, a free school on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, with a special mission of educating sons of Catholic immigrants in the Jesuit tradition. The Jesuit philosophy, “To be men for others,” was an important principle that ran through Tony’s education. His high school training emphasized languages and the classics. He took four years of Latin, three of Greek, and two of French. His teachers drilled into him two ideals — precision of thought and economy of expression,

 

 

 

He is literally a jesuit (who is completely owned by world jewry no question)

 

High school... training? For what? They don't say what he's training for so what is it? What training does he need to learn 2 kabbalistic, ancient languages and the freemasonic french language?

 

France is notorious for training these absolute shitbags in their trade of fucking over the free world...

 

Training... Special mission... hmm okay

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

cdc  never had an isolate when they were diagnosing the pcr test

i believe there is a virus but its not what they say. more like bacterial. its more sinister and linked to hiv.

 

 

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

So your saying covid is a bacterial infection,If thats true then its fully transmissable and we should all be concerned. Can you provide me with evidence of that. thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1617792169555.jpg.e54df7b96db75d732c381c3d1deb20a1.jpg

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2021/04/07/astrazeneca-gets-all-clear

 

Snip-it_1617792225161.jpg.899bc5b8d082a55b76668b072c6723da.jpg

 

When we prevail over this mass murder agenda we must be sure all those imposters have their credentials removed in the least. Greedy fks that whore out their degrees for a bribe should lose their degrees and prestige.

 

"more benefits than negatives" = 'yes the vaxx IS harmful but we compare the figure of harmful reactions against the non harmful reactions and conclude that there are more non harmful reactions than harmful ones'.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

So your saying covid is a bacterial infection,If thats true then its fully transmissable and we should all be concerned. Can you provide me with evidence of that. thanks

i have no evidence of my opinion.

my opinion is based on logic and critical thinking.

if viruses are non transmissible then the only other option has to be bacterial right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am reading the record at the moment (I know it's not well written) 

 

Wee cranky said the first Moderna jabs were delivered to Scotland.

 

She's guilty of genocide. Moderna will cause more problems with the populace

 

Absolute evil cow

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

i have no evidence of my opinion.

my opinion is based on logic and critical thinking.

if viruses are non transmissible then the only other option has to be bacterial right.

There is another possibility. There is no pandemic or disease killing people. Below is a graph showing the percentages of total deaths per age category from February to September in the United States for 2020 and the death-rate remained more or less the same before and after COVID (see link below). Icke is right, there is no disease going around killing people. It is all fiction. There has been a spike in deaths since the vaccines were rolled out though which is probably killing people and which they have camouflaged as another wave.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201122214034/https:/www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2020/11/a-closer-look-at-u-s-deaths-due-to-covid-19

pasted-image-0

Edited by evanslr
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

i have no evidence of my opinion.

my opinion is based on logic and critical thinking.

if viruses are non transmissible then the only other option has to be bacterial right.

Yes, it has too be, but could it be a parasitical infection? I think this because doctors are saying ivermectin is an effective treatment against covid. And ivermectin is a parasitical drug treatment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

What kind of evil nation houses it's people? It's not progress until we're all on the streets in breadlines, queuing for our mealworm burgers.

 

Probably just propaganda to get people used to the idea of communal houses and pod living tbh. That being said, the British man can't compete with people that come here and work for a pittance, not unless we we adopt a new lifestyle where too many people live under one roof like the illegals. This shite has been in the making for a while.

 

Could be worse though. Could be a German in Hamburg where they won't build any more single family homes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Beyond disgraceful....it's fucking criminal.

 

Yep. I'm convinced that they're trying to to make us Westerners snap once again, and they'll call us the great satan when we do again, even though we'll just become the monster that they created. Absolute parasites.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I actually did some due dilligence and looked into his background since I haven't heard any analysis so far by literally anyone

 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1994641/

 

A lot of this article is sucking his dick but some parts are so crucial 

 

Tony was tops in his class at Our Lady of Guadalupe elementary school. He always excelled academically, but he was not a nerd. In the 1950s Bensonhurst was a working-class Brooklyn neighborhood for Italians and Jews.

 

In 1958, he entered Regis High School, a free school on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, with a special mission of educating sons of Catholic immigrants in the Jesuit tradition. The Jesuit philosophy, “To be men for others,” was an important principle that ran through Tony’s education. His high school training emphasized languages and the classics. He took four years of Latin, three of Greek, and two of French. His teachers drilled into him two ideals — precision of thought and economy of expression,

 

 

 

He is literally a jesuit (who is completely owned by world jewry no question)

 

High school... training? For what? They don't say what he's training for so what is it? What training does he need to learn 2 kabbalistic, ancient languages and the freemasonic french language?

 

France is notorious for training these absolute shitbags in their trade of fucking over the free world...

 

Training... Special mission... hmm okay

 

Another one who attended an exclusive Jesuit school is the comedian Chris Morris (Stonyhurst College - The school's alumni include three Saints,[11] twelve Beati,[11] seven archbishops,[11] seven Victoria Cross winners,[12] a Peruvian president, a Bolivian president, a New Zealand prime minister, a signatory of the American Declaration of Independence and several writers, sportsmen, and politicians.[13]).

 

He's made some funny shows over the years but I didn't like 'Four Lions' that much, especially because it toed the line and reinforced the idea of British Muslims being responsible for 7/7. I guess he's aware there's a limit to what he can talk about in the mainstream, but if so surely he wouldn't have made Four Lions at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...