Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 58.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

5 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

My small town 30 years ago had everything  you need, from music shops to food shops ,  nearly all independently run.

Now we have a nearly empty high street apart from grotty takeaways, a tesco at one end and a sainsburys at the other.. corporatism was killing it, covid is the excuse now.

You can have 100 people  in tesco, all safe from covid but a small shop with 3 people, oh so deadly!

The message  is  "Only big business is safe."

Yes from my experience retail had seen a resurgence past few years - of high quality independent shops for those who like quality over quantity.

This will now virtually all be destroyed and converted into cheap prisons (flats) for us slaves to live in whilst we wait our Government cheque - fresh off their printing press.

Edited by Mr H
2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

converted into cheap prisons (flats) for us slaves to live in

We should be so lucky, they will be sold off to the millions of tory voting hong-kongers they are going to import

3 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

When are the reporters, journalists, police etc going to realize that they too are just pawns and they are helping usher in the new world order and that it is going to affect them personally and their families.

Jeez, are they stupid mofos or something, do they think they are special and the new world order rules won't apply to them?

This is the self same question I ask non stop.

What the fuck are these people thinking?

It does my brain in.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

This two faced trickster aka actor tells me everything wrong about this fake society.

I don't trust any establishment lackeys you senile old  twat.

20 minutes ago, Coldrum said:

Nobody could put it better than this guy.

If only the prime time news could be hacked into and this played to the sheep one night.

lol

• Like 4

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/white-house-americans-not-required-to-carry-vaccine-passports_3764360.html

White House: Americans Not Required to Carry ‘Vaccine Passports’

White House press secretary on Tuesday said that CCP virus “vaccine passports” will not be developed or supported by the Biden administration, coming after several GOP governors issued executive orders barring them.

1354457375_pepeclownhonk.gif.8aeb3902d1636c389d04f599b086708f.gif

Okay, so what the fuck then?

The U.S. administration MUST be lying by saying they won't do covid passes. All the other countries are doing them. Something about that article stinks.,

Edited by FrankVitali
needed to add clownworld pepe
59 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

😆 John Wayne Fauci the killer clown-

-5.jpeg.86df48c5d1cdab4f0b867aab819d6820.jpeg

I actually did some due dilligence and looked into his background since I haven't heard any analysis so far by literally anyone

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1994641/

A lot of this article is sucking his dick but some parts are so crucial 

Tony was tops in his class at Our Lady of Guadalupe elementary school. He always excelled academically, but he was not a nerd. In the 1950s Bensonhurst was a working-class Brooklyn neighborhood for Italians and Jews.

In 1958, he entered Regis High School, a free school on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, with a special mission of educating sons of Catholic immigrants in the Jesuit tradition. The Jesuit philosophy, “To be men for others,” was an important principle that ran through Tony’s education. His high school training emphasized languages and the classics. He took four years of Latin, three of Greek, and two of French. His teachers drilled into him two ideals — precision of thought and economy of expression,

He is literally a jesuit (who is completely owned by world jewry no question)

High school... training? For what? They don't say what he's training for so what is it? What training does he need to learn 2 kabbalistic, ancient languages and the freemasonic french language?

France is notorious for training these absolute shitbags in their trade of fucking over the free world...

Training... Special mission... hmm okay

4 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

cdc  never had an isolate when they were diagnosing the pcr test

i believe there is a virus but its not what they say. more like bacterial. its more sinister and linked to hiv.

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

So your saying covid is a bacterial infection,If thats true then its fully transmissable and we should all be concerned. Can you provide me with evidence of that. thanks

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1617792169555.jpg.e54df7b96db75d732c381c3d1deb20a1.jpg

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2021/04/07/astrazeneca-gets-all-clear

Snip-it_1617792225161.jpg.899bc5b8d082a55b76668b072c6723da.jpg

When we prevail over this mass murder agenda we must be sure all those imposters have their credentials removed in the least. Greedy fks that whore out their degrees for a bribe should lose their degrees and prestige.

"more benefits than negatives" = 'yes the vaxx IS harmful but we compare the figure of harmful reactions against the non harmful reactions and conclude that there are more non harmful reactions than harmful ones'.

5 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

So your saying covid is a bacterial infection,If thats true then its fully transmissable and we should all be concerned. Can you provide me with evidence of that. thanks

i have no evidence of my opinion.

my opinion is based on logic and critical thinking.

if viruses are non transmissible then the only other option has to be bacterial right.

I am reading the record at the moment (I know it's not well written) 

Wee cranky said the first Moderna jabs were delivered to Scotland.

She's guilty of genocide. Moderna will cause more problems with the populace

Absolute evil cow