Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 58.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

I remember a talk I had with my brother .

we we were discussing about how week humans have become health wise !

look at wild animals... they drink from puddles !! that if we were to drink from we would have the shits for days but to animals nothing!

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

If I base my calculation on the number of in-person discussions I have had with people from many countries asking how they felt about their leaders I might estimate nearly 100% are dissenters 😅 Of those I would say a good 50% are simply resigned and see no hope in resisting. But be certain most of those people had some kind of horror story to tell at the hands of the state. They poison everything they touch and people have long memories. Just look at the more recent townhouses in the UK built as if some windows had been bricked up. They did that to remind the government that they had not forgotten the "sunshine tax" many centuries ago.

Snip-it_1617785084863.jpg.0ed4f1d3e62de740ddb347ee6701aa07.jpg

They won't soon forget covid-19.

Window Tax ! For moment I thought Bill Gates was starting a new payment system for microsoft!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

Where was the first place the queen visited after her lockdown period ended? Starts with porton and ends with down.

Now why there of all places.? 

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-10-15/queen-visits-porton-down-with-william-on-her-first-public-engagement-since-lockdown

No reporters or cameras allowed inside, so we can only use imagination and fantasy.. her Maj enters a sealed gleaming steel and aluminium lab wherein Dr Evil is examining vats marked 'Kill a prole mix #1'.. she addresses the staff 'My government and I are impressed by your research work. We hope that the upcoming vaccine has a high uptake among pensioners, the poor in Northern parts, black people, the homeless and the mentally disabled.'

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, pete675 said:

No reporters or cameras allowed inside, so we can only use imagination and fantasy.. her Maj enters a sealed gleaming steel and aluminium lab wherein Dr Evil is examining vats marked 'Kill a prole mix #1'.. she addresses the staff 'My government and I are impressed by your research work. We hope that the upcoming vaccine has a high uptake among pensioners, the poor in Northern parts, black people, the homeless and the mentally disabled.'

I bet that old cow has loads of shares in vaccines made there. nothing fills her empty soul more than money greed.

4 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Exactly Its Her government!!! not yours or anyone else's!  never was!
It has always been her majesty's government ! And these are the people we have to bow before and wave our flags at !

Has anyone seen these guys called Bid wardens?

I though the guy in the video was saying BIN wardens at first when I saw it last night. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDv50mvcL7U

From what I can work out they are security for private businesses and to hassle the public over covid.

Yet another level of private security firms on the UK streets?

Snip-it_1617792694106.jpg.2a843efafd9d2a4a9fe042e4ec151e33.jpg

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/sickness-benefit-available-feds-willing-to-help-provinces-vaccinate-pm-trudeau-1.5376245

Snip-it_1617792664339.jpg.2e7af50a041747433ae4788c07afaae4.jpg

Seeing this for what it really is can be infuriating. Watching the extermination jabs moving around unmolested. Satan's little helpers delivering death and misery to the ends of the world. Satan's little helpers jabbing people they swore never to do harm to. It sometimes feels like Steven King wrote this one too.