Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

When are the reporters, journalists, police etc going to realize that they too are just pawns and they are helping usher in the new world order and that it is going to affect them personally and their families.

Jeez, are they stupid mofos or something, do they think they are special and the new world order rules won't apply to them?

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 59.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

I agree to an extent,

But I think if your a Normie and your reading this thread, it's because deep your not a Normie, if you know what I mean.

My best guess is that maybe 10% of us are all out dissenters, 15% closet dissenters, and 75% beyond repair. It's the 75% I'm telling people not to waste their time with.

Early days, yes it was good and right to try and convince people. But it's been a year now, and if you haven't seen through the lies at this stage, it's because your using a mental blocking defence mechanism and this is virtually impossible to break down.

But by all means, keep convincing the 15% closet dissenters they are not mad, as these people are in a very scary place right now. You remember yourself how it was when you first started to wake up.

it probably helps if you can get to them early - that's why kids start school/brainwashing so early. I feel the same way as you a lot of the time, but we can't give up now, even if  there's only a small chance of stopping it.

19 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

My best guess is that maybe 10% of us are all out dissenters, 15% closet dissenters, and 75% beyond repair. It's the 75% I'm telling people not to waste their time with.

If I base my calculation on the number of in-person discussions I have had with people from many countries asking how they felt about their leaders I might estimate nearly 100% are dissenters 😅 Of those I would say a good 50% are simply resigned and see no hope in resisting. But be certain most of those people had some kind of horror story to tell at the hands of the state. They poison everything they touch and people have long memories. Just look at the more recent townhouses in the UK built as if some windows had been bricked up. They did that to remind the government that they had not forgotten the "sunshine tax" many centuries ago.

Snip-it_1617785084863.jpg.0ed4f1d3e62de740ddb347ee6701aa07.jpg

They won't soon forget covid-19.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
2 hours ago, pete675 said:

Porton Down doesn't seem to me to be an institution that has much to do with the promotion of good health, as the case of Ronald Maddison demonstrates.

Where was the first place the queen visited after her lockdown period ended? Starts with porton and ends with down.

Now why there of all places.? 

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-10-15/queen-visits-porton-down-with-william-on-her-first-public-engagement-since-lockdown

Emergency Saturday Broadcast! World Shocked By SPARS 2025-2028 Document

https://banned.video/watch?id=6068e6f54749bf7c6f0fcb7b

Here is a link to the SPARS Pandemic document. https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-work/Center-projects/completed-projects/spars-pandemic-scenario.html

A 2017 Johns Hopkins document details plans for Big Pharma global domination. "This document is the holy grail. The key to defeating the globalist." - Alex Jones

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Snip-it_1617785700664.jpg.3d6f04cf13e40921f5cb8c75ce905500.jpg

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/mobile/doug-ford-pushes-back-against-concerns-about-ontario-s-1-4-million-unused-doses-1.5376870

Snip-it_1617785723947.jpg.3d31739ffd7e7474c29dd17f2c6c9881.jpg

In LaLa Land "delivered" means "administered". The subliminal suggestion here is compliance and vax safety. If 10 million got it then I can have it too. Pretending he has to cope with vax overstock because of some logistical error while most of those other 10 million doses were paid for but never delivered. The highest profit is in pretending to deliver millions of doses. A few pictures of cargo planes moving it around and politicians claiming reception of these goods and throw in a few vax center extras getting shots and you have a nearly perfect crime. Maybe the chickens that laid all those 11 billion eggs over 80 years to incubate vaccines are secret because they dont exist. Through these years nobody can attest that the lion's share of vaccines was ever delivered. Could they have created a lucrative racket of selling illusion for a king's ransom?

7 hours ago, Human10 said:

Interesting stats from deaths UK. 

Since 2011 however, the annual number of annual deaths in the United Kingdom has steadily grown, with the number recorded in 2018 a high for the provided time-period.

So what happened in 2011? Any suggestions? 🤔

deaths_uk.jpg

We discussed death statistics in depth, you need to look at what is called age adjusted death statistics. 

19 hours ago, Human10 said:

The problem with this voting it's illegal. It's about your body integrity and medical intervention which is beyond the common law and human rights. Majority could vote to behead Bill Gates but it still would be against the law... It's not how democracy works. There are still limitations of it.

Of course, a democracy in constitutional form involves limitations on the powers of political branches of the state, and there is judicial independence, and so on.  But in Britain, we do not have a formal separation of powers and equality of the different branches of government.  This means that primary legislation can override the judiciary and the judiciary will often defer to Parliament.  In short, if the majority agree that a certification scheme or vaccines or whatever should be mandatory, and if there is sufficient support for this in the House of Commons, it is difficult to see what could stop it.  

Again, of course, you are correct that the ultimate veto is bodily sovereignty.  If they come for me, I could fight them, or try to flee, or I could kill myself.  Nevertheless, I believe the majority in those circumstances would obey and comply.  I will not be one of them, but I am not typical.  

Edited by Ergo Storm
11 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Good observations! This is a very interesting area that the guys at the UK Column are turning the microscope up on at the moment in their 'dissidents guide to the constitution' series where they are discussing the problems with 'democracy'. The most recent segment: Episode 5, part 1 really digs into it:

A Dissident's Guide to the Constitution: Episode 5, Part I — Democracy: a British value?

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/dissidents-guide-constitution-episode-5-part-1-democracy-british-value

Thanks.  I will take a look.

55 minutes ago, Shake said:

Passports for shops. Absolutely mental.. I guess the local shops won't adopt this policy?

It's easy to "link" one thing to another. Example:

Water linked to cancer!! 

Why? 

Because studies showed that every single person who's ever gotten cancer drank water. 

• Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Where was the first place the queen visited after her lockdown period ended? Starts with porton and ends with down.

Now why there of all places.? 

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-10-15/queen-visits-porton-down-with-william-on-her-first-public-engagement-since-lockdown

Something in the Express about Russian interest in royal visit to Porton: https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1352010/Queen-news-russia-hacking-porton-down-royal-family-latest

Interesting bit in the article about a 'classified chemical' used in the development of a Covid 19 vaccine. So PD were presumably involved in 'vaccine' development. If that doesn't set the alarm bells ringing, I don't know what will. How can people be so foolish?

Edited by pete675

Free Rapid Covid tests available to the Inhabitants of Switzerland at chemists from today!!☹️😡👎

You have to show up with Health insurance card and you‘re allowed up to 5 Tests a month!

FREE??? Tax payers money more like !

My Answer will be:

C203DA85-72AB-466E-94BA-D7855D6A1053.jpeg

• Like 1