Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Polish Paster who so magnificently booted those Canadian thugfuckerys out of his Easter celebration gives TV interview telling Canadians to rise up! (He says he was bought up under the Communist dictatorship behind the Iron Curtain and been yelling from the rooftops since this started) - worth the 7min listen to all his words

He says they have been harassing and intimidating them for the whole 13 months, record on Christmas 100 officers and 52 police cruisers .....quote: "I told them don't you dare keep coming here intimidating our children, our elderly, our woman"

I fucking love how Brave and Noble the Polish are! 

Not having a specific dig here, but what English Bishop or NZ Minister has this mindset our children, our elderly, our woman 👊👊👊👊

I wonder what the reaction would be if it was mosques the police were invading without warrants. Sheer outrage I imagine, on the part of the media, yet not a word about this intimidation and harassment!  

32 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

The time for waking the Sheep is basically over, as it's just a waste of energy.

If I may I would like to expand a bit on that. Take this thread for example, how many woke up reading it but maintained their sheepish cover? People in key positions that can bring down an entire mission because they failed to perform at a critical junction..deliberately. People that have a better chance of succeeding if they remain invisible. Could easily be an item among tens of thousands of posts in this thread that someone read, told another verbally and then it fell on the ears of this high level player. The way I look at the way information moves around you can imagine the ripples of a stone thrown in water only with the internet the ripples never end, in fact they multiply into harmonics of the main frequency of the ripples (decontextualization of information inherent in the search function). My point being that the awakening process is unfortunately not always visible and because of those ripples an ongoing process growing exponentially. Especially when powerful memes like "covid is a lie" are radiating out into the masses. For all we know waking people generate fields other humans nearby pick up on subliminally.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

If I may I would like to expand a bit on that. Take this thread for example, how many woke up reading it but maintained their sheepish cover? People in key positions that can bring down an entire mission because they failed to perform at a critical junction..deliberately. People that have a better chance of succeeding if they remain invisible. Could easily be an item among tens of thousands of posts in this thread that someone read, told another verbally and then it fell on the ears of this high level player. The way I look at the way information moves around you can imagine the ripples of a stone thrown in water only with the internet the ripples never end, in fact they multiply into harmonics of the main frequency of the ripples. My point being that the awakening process is unfortunately not always visible and because of those ripples an ongoing process growing exponentially. Especially when powerful memes like "covid is a lie" are radiating out into the masses. For all we know waking people generate fields other humans nearby pick up on subliminally.

Agreed. In many ways the scamdemic is an opportunity to finally get rid of the psychopathic tyrants, Even stickers and posters are worth putting up where you can (with web links, etc). You never know who might see them.

Edited by BossCrow

10 hours ago, Curious cookie said:

I like and am fascinated by a lot of what David says and also believe that something sinister is happening currently. 

But can't agree about the virus not existing. It's clear many people have caught covid and it has been isolated. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-isolated-idUSKBN28E2SB

I have also known people who caught the virus and are lucky to still be alive. So it's very much out there but I'm skeptical and suspicious on many things.

cdc  never had an isolate when they were diagnosing the pcr test

i believe there is a virus but its not what they say. more like bacterial. its more sinister and linked to hiv.

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

If I may I would like to expand a bit on that. Take this thread for example, how many woke up reading it but maintained their sheepish cover? People in key positions that can bring down an entire mission because they failed to perform at a critical junction..deliberately. People that have a better chance of succeeding if they remain invisible. Could easily be an item among tens of thousands of posts in this thread that someone read, told another verbally and then it fell on the ears of this high level player. The way I look at the way information moves around you can imagine the ripples of a stone thrown in water only with the internet the ripples never end, in fact they multiply into harmonics of the main frequency of the ripples. My point being that the awakening process is unfortunately not always visible and because of those ripples an ongoing process growing exponentially. Especially when powerful memes like "covid is a lie" are radiating out into the masses. For all we know waking people generate fields other humans nearby pick up on subliminally.

I agree to an extent,

But I think if your a Normie and your reading this thread, it's because deep your not a Normie, if you know what I mean.

My best guess is that maybe 10% of us are all out dissenters, 15% closet dissenters, and 75% beyond repair. It's the 75% I'm telling people not to waste their time with.

Early days, yes it was good and right to try and convince people. But it's been a year now, and if you haven't seen through the lies at this stage, it's because your using a mental blocking defence mechanism and this is virtually impossible to break down.

But by all means, keep convincing the 15% closet dissenters they are not mad, as these people are in a very scary place right now. You remember yourself how it was when you first started to wake up.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Agreed. In many ways the scamdemic is an opportunity to finally get rid of the psychopathic tyrants, Even stickers and posters are worth putting up where you can (with web links, etc). You never know who might see them.

Exactly! Every action generates momentum. The fantastic power in words and images. Just a text to someone can have a profound effect even if the person does not know you. We are geared to mesh our cognitive processes to incoming sense data. Words are extremely powerful. I recall David Icke spoke of a researcher that discovered variations in ice crystal forms from water labelled with opposing intend like love and hate. The crystals from the jar labelled hate were distorted as opposed to the beautiful crystals from the jar labelled love. The implications are mindboggling. Words on plants apparently too. Most of us here have virtually no idea how powerful the words and pictures we put out are. The pen may after all be proven to be stronger than the sword.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, vinny79 said:

Not Bjorn Andreas bull-Hansen on YouTube?

norwegian guy,  gets it

super channel

Wasn't Bjorn, but I googled him and sure enough I have watched some of his videos recently, he is very good.

I found the video what I was looking for, but still don't know who it is, but worth a watch:

5 hours ago, perpetual said:

_117863262_mirror-nc.png

Looks like all of my clothes have to be purchased from M&S then.

And now they are adding mental illness as Covid symptom..... mnn yeah...anything else? How about burping?

_117863258_inewspaper-nc.png

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-56657519

Passports for shops. Absolutely mental.. I guess the local shops won't adopt this policy?

When are the reporters, journalists, police etc going to realize that they too are just pawns and they are helping usher in the new world order and that it is going to affect them personally and their families.

Jeez, are they stupid mofos or something, do they think they are special and the new world order rules won't apply to them?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

I agree to an extent,

But I think if your a Normie and your reading this thread, it's because deep your not a Normie, if you know what I mean.

My best guess is that maybe 10% of us are all out dissenters, 15% closet dissenters, and 75% beyond repair. It's the 75% I'm telling people not to waste their time with.

Early days, yes it was good and right to try and convince people. But it's been a year now, and if you haven't seen through the lies at this stage, it's because your using a mental blocking defence mechanism and this is virtually impossible to break down.

But by all means, keep convincing the 15% closet dissenters they are not mad, as these people are in a very scary place right now. You remember yourself how it was when you first started to wake up.

it probably helps if you can get to them early - that's why kids start school/brainwashing so early. I feel the same way as you a lot of the time, but we can't give up now, even if  there's only a small chance of stopping it.

19 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

If I base my calculation on the number of in-person discussions I have had with people from many countries asking how they felt about their leaders I might estimate nearly 100% are dissenters 😅 Of those I would say a good 50% are simply resigned and see no hope in resisting. But be certain most of those people had some kind of horror story to tell at the hands of the state. They poison everything they touch and people have long memories. Just look at the more recent townhouses in the UK built as if some windows had been bricked up. They did that to remind the government that they had not forgotten the "sunshine tax" many centuries ago.

Snip-it_1617785084863.jpg.0ed4f1d3e62de740ddb347ee6701aa07.jpg

They won't soon forget covid-19.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

2 hours ago, pete675 said:

Porton Down doesn't seem to me to be an institution that has much to do with the promotion of good health, as the case of Ronald Maddison demonstrates.

Where was the first place the queen visited after her lockdown period ended? Starts with porton and ends with down.

Now why there of all places.? 

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-10-15/queen-visits-porton-down-with-william-on-her-first-public-engagement-since-lockdown

Emergency Saturday Broadcast! World Shocked By SPARS 2025-2028 Document

https://banned.video/watch?id=6068e6f54749bf7c6f0fcb7b

Here is a link to the SPARS Pandemic document. https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-work/Center-projects/completed-projects/spars-pandemic-scenario.html

A 2017 Johns Hopkins document details plans for Big Pharma global domination. "This document is the holy grail. The key to defeating the globalist." - Alex Jones

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic