Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Polish Paster who so magnificently booted those Canadian thugfuckerys out of his Easter celebration gives TV interview telling Canadians to rise up! (He says he was bought up under the Communist dictatorship behind the Iron Curtain and been yelling from the rooftops since this started) - worth the 7min listen to all his words

He says they have been harassing and intimidating them for the whole 13 months, record on Christmas 100 officers and 52 police cruisers .....quote: "I told them don't you dare keep coming here intimidating our children, our elderly, our woman"

I fucking love how Brave and Noble the Polish are! 

Not having a specific dig here, but what English Bishop or NZ Minister has this mindset our children, our elderly, our woman 👊👊👊👊

Thanks - out of likes!

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

1 minute ago, pete675 said:

I'd guess that governments indulge in these activities more now than they did then.

Incidentally, Ronald Maddison thought that he was helping to find a cure for coronavirus (ie the common cold) when they were in fact testing out stocks of Sarin.

The number of servicemen who volunteered for so-called 'common cold research' was quite high, about 3,000.

Thanks. I remember reading about this years ago, but I'd forgotten that.

You're right - when they said they closed MKUltra down, they actually just renamed it, it's still going strong. I saw an episode of the quiz 'only connect' recently and they had a question about MKUltra - Victoria Coren stated the project was investigating 'ESP'. 🤣🤣🤣 The QI Elves were one of the teams - they knew fuck all about MKUltra too.

49 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Polish Paster who so magnificently booted those Canadian thugfuckerys out of his Easter celebration gives TV interview telling Canadians to rise up! (He says he was bought up under the Communist dictatorship behind the Iron Curtain and been yelling from the rooftops since this started) - worth the 7min listen to all his words

He says they have been harassing and intimidating them for the whole 13 months, record on Christmas 100 officers and 52 police cruisers .....quote: "I told them don't you dare keep coming here intimidating our children, our elderly, our woman"

Not having a specific dig here, but what English Bishop or NZ Minister has this mindset our children, our elderly, our woman 👊👊👊👊

Good on him👏

33 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

We need more churches like this. Jesus wouldn't have worn a muzzle or socially distanced. Maybe we should start our own churches.

To be a church, doesn't mean it has to be a large gathering.

Matt 18:20

For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Hi. Am desperate for any links or information to tv stations telling lies, such as all the lies they told about iraq, syria, weapons mass destruction, afghanistan and the bin ladan debacle, twin towers etc.

Am meeting up with the sheep for more talks. Like most people they get all their information from bbc itv and refuse to believe their source could possibly be dishonest.

I have told them but a lifetime of  brainwashing has closed their minds, so much so that two of my sisters have gone to the doctor's surgery and got the vaccine jab.

Am so upset and confused. After everything i told them, bloody sheep genes.

Can you please supply any information at all to shake their faith in the tv.

Many thanks.

This might be a good starting point (Corbett Report, but seems to have disappeared from his channel) -

I can't remember the name of the channel below that compiles fake and scripted news compilations right now, they have some much longer compilations. Could only find it mirrored by Carl Vernon (who i don't entirely trust )

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Fluke said:

I realised this last year and while its extremely difficult to not get angry, and its good to rant sometimes, knowing most of these cheese brains wont wake up and accepting that has saved me a lot of pain. 

Perhaps it would be dangerous for us to step in and say are you sure you want to do this? Maybe thats what the vaccine is about. And to step in would be to go against a force of nature. Maybe she is clearing out the soul less. Perhaps we get left behind, or the other way around. 

I am not a christian and i have no need to save any of these people that are bringing us down with them. That ship sailed long ago for me. Of course it is upsetting though but I don't care if i sound heartless or better. I am certain we are on the right side of history. 

Even if by some miracle the entire population said enough and opened up and what not, from what i have seen this last year I now know the majority of people cant be relied upon. But it was probably always like that. 

What worries me is now the elite know the masses can be manipulated what other pyops have they got down the pike to divide us and weaponise them against "us". 

You are not heartless Chum.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, perpetual said:

And now they are adding mental illness as Covid symptom..... mnn yeah...anything else? How about burping?

all illnesses/diseases caused by EM poisoning is to be classified as COVID

flu, headaches, arthritis, mental illness, colds, lethargy, long covid, yuppy flu, diabetes  for 99%+ of cases is caused by EM poisoning

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Hi. Am desperate for any links or information to tv stations telling lies, such as all the lies they told about iraq, syria, weapons mass destruction, afghanistan and the bin ladan debacle, twin towers etc.

Am meeting up with the sheep for more talks. Like most people they get all their information from bbc itv and refuse to believe their source could possibly be dishonest.

I have told them but a lifetime of  brainwashing has closed their minds, so much so that two of my sisters have gone to the doctor's surgery and got the vaccine jab.

Am so upset and confused. After everything i told them, bloody sheep genes.

Can you please supply any information at all to shake their faith in the tv.

Many thanks.

Honestly mate, I really don't think most people are for waking up.

After a year of having our lives systematically turned upside down in this macabre psyop it's fairly obvious that whats happening is not about protecting us from some virus, and there is any amount of information out there to prove this.

Like I said before THEY DON'T WANT TO KNOW, because doing so would require them to turn their entire world view on it's head, and that's just too scary a place for Normies to venture into. Believing the official narative is basically a defence mechanism, it works in the same way millions will follow an easily disproved religion.

The time for waking the Sheep is basically over, as it's just a waste of energy.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

I wonder what the reaction would be if it was mosques the police were invading without warrants. Sheer outrage I imagine, on the part of the media, yet not a word about this intimidation and harassment!  

32 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

The time for waking the Sheep is basically over, as it's just a waste of energy.

If I may I would like to expand a bit on that. Take this thread for example, how many woke up reading it but maintained their sheepish cover? People in key positions that can bring down an entire mission because they failed to perform at a critical junction..deliberately. People that have a better chance of succeeding if they remain invisible. Could easily be an item among tens of thousands of posts in this thread that someone read, told another verbally and then it fell on the ears of this high level player. The way I look at the way information moves around you can imagine the ripples of a stone thrown in water only with the internet the ripples never end, in fact they multiply into harmonics of the main frequency of the ripples (decontextualization of information inherent in the search function). My point being that the awakening process is unfortunately not always visible and because of those ripples an ongoing process growing exponentially. Especially when powerful memes like "covid is a lie" are radiating out into the masses. For all we know waking people generate fields other humans nearby pick up on subliminally.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

If I may I would like to expand a bit on that. Take this thread for example, how many woke up reading it but maintained their sheepish cover? People in key positions that can bring down an entire mission because they failed to perform at a critical junction..deliberately. People that have a better chance of succeeding if they remain invisible. Could easily be an item among tens of thousands of posts in this thread that someone read, told another verbally and then it fell on the ears of this high level player. The way I look at the way information moves around you can imagine the ripples of a stone thrown in water only with the internet the ripples never end, in fact they multiply into harmonics of the main frequency of the ripples. My point being that the awakening process is unfortunately not always visible and because of those ripples an ongoing process growing exponentially. Especially when powerful memes like "covid is a lie" are radiating out into the masses. For all we know waking people generate fields other humans nearby pick up on subliminally.

Agreed. In many ways the scamdemic is an opportunity to finally get rid of the psychopathic tyrants, Even stickers and posters are worth putting up where you can (with web links, etc). You never know who might see them.

Edited by BossCrow
10 hours ago, Curious cookie said:

I like and am fascinated by a lot of what David says and also believe that something sinister is happening currently. 

But can't agree about the virus not existing. It's clear many people have caught covid and it has been isolated. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-isolated-idUSKBN28E2SB

I have also known people who caught the virus and are lucky to still be alive. So it's very much out there but I'm skeptical and suspicious on many things.

cdc  never had an isolate when they were diagnosing the pcr test

i believe there is a virus but its not what they say. more like bacterial. its more sinister and linked to hiv.

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

If I may I would like to expand a bit on that. Take this thread for example, how many woke up reading it but maintained their sheepish cover? People in key positions that can bring down an entire mission because they failed to perform at a critical junction..deliberately. People that have a better chance of succeeding if they remain invisible. Could easily be an item among tens of thousands of posts in this thread that someone read, told another verbally and then it fell on the ears of this high level player. The way I look at the way information moves around you can imagine the ripples of a stone thrown in water only with the internet the ripples never end, in fact they multiply into harmonics of the main frequency of the ripples. My point being that the awakening process is unfortunately not always visible and because of those ripples an ongoing process growing exponentially. Especially when powerful memes like "covid is a lie" are radiating out into the masses. For all we know waking people generate fields other humans nearby pick up on subliminally.

I agree to an extent,

But I think if your a Normie and your reading this thread, it's because deep your not a Normie, if you know what I mean.

My best guess is that maybe 10% of us are all out dissenters, 15% closet dissenters, and 75% beyond repair. It's the 75% I'm telling people not to waste their time with.

Early days, yes it was good and right to try and convince people. But it's been a year now, and if you haven't seen through the lies at this stage, it's because your using a mental blocking defence mechanism and this is virtually impossible to break down.

But by all means, keep convincing the 15% closet dissenters they are not mad, as these people are in a very scary place right now. You remember yourself how it was when you first started to wake up.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Agreed. In many ways the scamdemic is an opportunity to finally get rid of the psychopathic tyrants, Even stickers and posters are worth putting up where you can (with web links, etc). You never know who might see them.

Exactly! Every action generates momentum. The fantastic power in words and images. Just a text to someone can have a profound effect even if the person does not know you. We are geared to mesh our cognitive processes to incoming sense data. Words are extremely powerful. I recall David Icke spoke of a researcher that discovered variations in ice crystal forms from water labelled with opposing intend like love and hate. The crystals from the jar labelled hate were distorted as opposed to the beautiful crystals from the jar labelled love. The implications are mindboggling. Words on plants apparently too. Most of us here have virtually no idea how powerful the words and pictures we put out are. The pen may after all be proven to be stronger than the sword.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, vinny79 said:

Not Bjorn Andreas bull-Hansen on YouTube?

norwegian guy,  gets it

super channel

Wasn't Bjorn, but I googled him and sure enough I have watched some of his videos recently, he is very good.

I found the video what I was looking for, but still don't know who it is, but worth a watch:

5 hours ago, perpetual said:

_117863262_mirror-nc.png

Looks like all of my clothes have to be purchased from M&S then.

And now they are adding mental illness as Covid symptom..... mnn yeah...anything else? How about burping?

_117863258_inewspaper-nc.png

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-56657519

Passports for shops. Absolutely mental.. I guess the local shops won't adopt this policy?