Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

From armstrong economics

Europe is under Control of World Economic Forum

EU-Stakeholder.png.350f13db4691253cb067d6a8f3270f38.png

I have received some emails from Europe saying there is no proof that Europe is being controlled by Klaus Schwab and his World Economic Forum. Here is the official

“ROADMAP FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ACTIONS BY THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION BASED ON THE COMMISSION COMMUNICATION AND THE COUNCIL RECOMMENDATION ON STRENGTHENING COOPERATION AGAINST VACCINE PREVENTABLE DISEASES”

which you can download here (2019-2022_EU roadmap for Vaccine Pasports !_en). Besides the fact that this began in 2019 BEFORE COVID, note that the language very clearly states “stakeholder” which is Schwab’s entire thesis behind his Great Reset.

“Create a sustainable and multi-stakeholder
platform for EU post-marketing surveillance
studies monitoring the safety, effectiveness, and
impact of vaccination”

Video Player

00:00

00:46

This proposal from the EU is all about COVID Passports to reduce traveling which is really to prevent climate change. They are now proposing to turn c corporations into STAKEHOLDERS to enforce vaccines. Reliable sources are saying there are efforts to have corporations refuse to hire people without vaccines. Welcome to the new world order that is intent upon restricting movement all for climate change.

Salesforce, in partnership with Schwab’s World Economic Forum, has rolled out software to manage implementing vaccines. This is what Salesforce has to say:

“On one hand, employers are believed to have a responsibility (WHICH IS Schwab’s Stakeholder Thesis) to make a positive impact on society and to keep their workplaces safe. Employers — especially large ones — can influence not only their employees, but also their customers and partners by mandating vaccines, which can help move the needle toward mass vaccination and pandemic recovery.”

EU-Stakeholder.png

Edited by zarkov
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 58.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

There is no 'virus'

Why do people like you have to pop up on this forum every now and then?

Go away.

Hi I've been following David for twenty three thousand years but I don't seem to understand any of the most basic arguments and points he makes or understand the virus isolated by the Chinese in January 2020 was a computer model.

Instead of researching for myself and starting a thread exploring my concerns i've decided to use this fast moving information based mega thread to post Reuters links.

Honk Honk 🤡

• Haha 4
6 hours ago, Human10 said:

Like the Queen said there is a powerful force even she fears(?)

Didn't she say 'powerful dark force' ? :classic_ohmy:

1287214478_apink.jpg.c7e0c7e9e821604d936d7f80429b631b.jpg

2 hours ago, perpetual said:

_117863262_mirror-nc.png

Looks like all of my clothes have to be purchased from M&S then.

And now they are adding mental illness as Covid symptom..... mnn yeah...anything else? How about burping?

_117863258_inewspaper-nc.png

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-56657519

Just for a change how about make no one our next 'king' and chase those paedophile slime out of our country. 

• Like 3

I'm surprised to see this as the Headlines today;

Scientist says UK's AstraZeneca vaccine rollout for under-50s should be PAUSED until regulator rules on jab's safety 'to maintain confidence' - after Oxford halted child trials amid blood clot fears

Dr Maggie Wearmouth, a member of the joint committee on vaccination and immunisation (JCVI), opened the possibility to 'slowing things down' until the MHRA determines Britain's home-grown shot is completely safe.

7 minutes ago, alexa said:

I'm surprised to see this as the Headlines today;

Scientist says UK's AstraZeneca vaccine rollout for under-50s should be PAUSED until regulator rules on jab's safety 'to maintain confidence' - after Oxford halted child trials amid blood clot fears

Dr Maggie Wearmouth, a member of the joint committee on vaccination and immunisation (JCVI), opened the possibility to 'slowing things down' until the MHRA determines Britain's home-grown shot is completely safe.

They have enough test subjects now for az.

From today the moderna one begins to get 'jabbed' into people .

• Like 1
3 hours ago, perpetual said:

_117863262_mirror-nc.png

Looks like all of my clothes have to be purchased from M&S then.

And now they are adding mental illness as Covid symptom..... mnn yeah...anything else? How about burping?

_117863258_inewspaper-nc.png

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-56657519

What a load of bs!

It’s the lies and fear mongering from the government and MSM that has caused mental health problems not a virus. They will do and say anything to get what they want.

Also, the need for a stupid Covid passport to go into non essential shops will be disastrous and damn right crazy.

2 minutes ago, Artmuzz said:

Also, the need for a stupid Covid passport to go into non essential shops will be disastrous and damn right crazy.

It's to kill off what is left of the shops.

And to force you to buy everything  online, no cash sales and a full transaction trail of everything you buy.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

They have enough test subjects now for az.

From today the moderna one begins to get 'jabbed' into people .

I thought it was too good to be true. 

1 minute ago, shadowmoon said:

It's to kill off what is left of the shops.

And to force you to buy everything  online, no cash sales and a full transaction trail of everything you buy.

Yes, that is the plan.

Anyway, the high street shop has been dying a slow death anyway. I’ve lost count to the amount of times I’ve went to a high street non essential shop looking for something and getting told to look on eBay and Amazon for what I’m wanting instead.

1 minute ago, Artmuzz said:

Yes, that is the plan.

Anyway, the high street shop has been dying a slow death anyway. I’ve lost count to the amount of times I’ve went to a high street non essential shop looking for something and getting told to look on eBay and Amazon for what I’m wanting instead.

My small town 30 years ago had everything  you need, from music shops to food shops ,  nearly all independently run.

Now we have a nearly empty high street apart from grotty takeaways, a tesco at one end and a sainsburys at the other.. corporatism was killing it, covid is the excuse now.

You can have 100 people  in tesco, all safe from covid but a small shop with 3 people, oh so deadly!

The message  is  "Only big business is safe."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, Artmuzz said:

I foresaw the High Streets closing when they started to put up all these Ind estates for out of town shopping, but I would never have imagined all this crap we are seeing now. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

My small town 30 years ago had everything  you need, from music shops to food shops ,  nearly all independently run.

Now we have a nearly empty high street apart from grotty takeaways, a tesco at one end and a sainsburys at the other.. corporatism was killing it, covid is the excuse now.

You can have 100 people  in tesco, all safe from covid but a small shop with 3 people, oh so deadly!

Exactly the same story in my town. we should never have stood for mega-corps like Scamazon paying 2% corporation tax. No way small businesses could compete. It was bad enough before the internet.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Yeah it just shows you what sort of a farce this really is and how stupid the general public are to allow this to happen thinking it’s to do with health.

As we now know this has nothing to do with health but to do with the new agenda and for the government to see how far they can get in controlling us and for the big online businesses like Amazon to rule.

If I owned a non essential shop I’d be very worried just now with all this Covid passport nonsense.

I am deeply upset about this because I preferred buying from a high street non essential shop because if the product became defective then I have the convenience of my local shop exchanging it without the hassle of posting back to Amazon which is very stressful. Also buying clothes from the high street shop is more convenient too for trying them out before buy.

• Like 2

Polish Paster who so magnificently booted those Canadian thugfuckerys out of his Easter celebration gives TV interview telling Canadians to rise up! (He says he was bought up under the Communist dictatorship behind the Iron Curtain and been yelling from the rooftops since this started) - worth the 7min listen to all his words

He says they have been harassing and intimidating them for the whole 13 months, record on Christmas 100 officers and 52 police cruisers .....quote: "I told them don't you dare keep coming here intimidating our children, our elderly, our woman"

I fucking love how Brave and Noble the Polish are! 

Not having a specific dig here, but what English Bishop or NZ Minister has this mindset our children, our elderly, our woman 👊👊👊👊

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Noted the recent demise of Paul Cosford, former medical director of Public Health England at the age of 57, which I would suggest is hardly a recommendation for the efficacy of Public Health England.

Public Health England is the successor of the Health Protection Agency, which had the (alleged) remit of  protecting the public from infectious disease and bioterrorism - with its main facility being at Porton Down.

Porton Down doesn't seem to me to be an institution that has much to do with the promotion of good health, as the case of Ronald Maddison demonstrates.

'Ronald who'?, the foolish and naive masses queuing for their 'vaccines' might ask.

Look him up suckers, it might discourage you from undergoing an unknown treatment for the 'good of your country'.

• Like 1

Hi. Am desperate for any links or information to tv stations telling lies, such as all the lies they told about iraq, syria, weapons mass destruction, afghanistan and the bin ladan debacle, twin towers etc.

Am meeting up with the sheep for more talks. Like most people they get all their information from bbc itv and refuse to believe their source could possibly be dishonest.

I have told them but a lifetime of  brainwashing has closed their minds, so much so that two of my sisters have gone to the doctor's surgery and got the vaccine jab.

Am so upset and confused. After everything i told them, bloody sheep genes.

Can you please supply any information at all to shake their faith in the tv.

Many thanks.

7 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Noted the recent demise of Paul Cosford, former medical director of Public Health England at the age of 57, which I would suggest is hardly a recommendation for the efficacy of Public Health England.

Public Health England is the successor of the Health Protection Agency, which had the (alleged) remit of  protecting the public from infectious disease and bioterrorism - with its main facility being at Porton Down.

Porton Down doesn't seem to me to be an institution that has much to do with the promotion of good health, as the case of Ronald Maddison demonstrates.

'Ronald who'?, the foolish and naive masses queuing for their 'vaccines' might ask.

Look him up suckers, it might discourage you from undergoing an unknown treatment for the 'good of your country'.

Some soldiers were also given LSD without their knowledge at Porton Down in the 50s.  it was part of project MKUltra. I even remember hearing the world service cover the MKUltra story a few years back. Of course they claim our governments don't engage in these sorts of activities anymore.

20 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Polish Paster who so magnificently booted those Canadian thugfuckerys out of his Easter celebration gives TV interview telling Canadians to rise up!

He says they have been harassing and intimidating them for the whole 13 months, record on Christmas 100 officers and 52 police cruisers .....quote: "I told them don't you dare keep coming here intimidating our children, our elderly, our woman"

I fucking love how Brave and Noble the Polish are! 

Not having a specific dig here, but what English Bishop or NZ Minister has this mindset our children, our elderly, our woman 👊👊👊👊

We need more churches like this. Jesus wouldn't have worn a muzzle or socially distanced. Maybe we should start our own churches.

Just now, BossCrow said:

Some soldiers were also given LSD without their knowledge at Porton Down in the 50s.  it was part of project MKUltra. I even remember hearing the world service cover the MKUltra story a few years back. Of course they claim our governments don't engage in these sorts of activities anymore.

I'd guess that governments indulge in these activities more now than they did then.

Incidentally, Ronald Maddison thought that he was helping to find a cure for coronavirus (ie the common cold) when they were in fact testing out stocks of Sarin.

The number of servicemen who volunteered for so-called 'common cold research' was quite high, about 3,000.