Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, perpetual said:

_117863262_mirror-nc.png

 

Looks like all of my clothes have to be purchased from M&S then.

 

And now they are adding mental illness as Covid symptom..... mnn yeah...anything else? How about burping?

_117863258_inewspaper-nc.png

 

 

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-56657519

 

 

 

Just for a change how about make no one our next 'king' and chase those paedophile slime out of our country. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm surprised to see this as the Headlines today;

 

Scientist says UK's AstraZeneca vaccine rollout for under-50s should be PAUSED until regulator rules on jab's safety 'to maintain confidence' - after Oxford halted child trials amid blood clot fears

Dr Maggie Wearmouth, a member of the joint committee on vaccination and immunisation (JCVI), opened the possibility to 'slowing things down' until the MHRA determines Britain's home-grown shot is completely safe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, alexa said:

I'm surprised to see this as the Headlines today;

 

Scientist says UK's AstraZeneca vaccine rollout for under-50s should be PAUSED until regulator rules on jab's safety 'to maintain confidence' - after Oxford halted child trials amid blood clot fears

Dr Maggie Wearmouth, a member of the joint committee on vaccination and immunisation (JCVI), opened the possibility to 'slowing things down' until the MHRA determines Britain's home-grown shot is completely safe.

They have enough test subjects now for az.

From today the moderna one begins to get 'jabbed' into people .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, perpetual said:

_117863262_mirror-nc.png

 

Looks like all of my clothes have to be purchased from M&S then.

 

And now they are adding mental illness as Covid symptom..... mnn yeah...anything else? How about burping?

_117863258_inewspaper-nc.png

 

 

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-56657519

 

 

 


What a load of bs!
 

It’s the lies and fear mongering from the government and MSM that has caused mental health problems not a virus. They will do and say anything to get what they want.

 

Also, the need for a stupid Covid passport to go into non essential shops will be disastrous and damn right crazy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Artmuzz said:

Also, the need for a stupid Covid passport to go into non essential shops will be disastrous and damn right crazy.

It's to kill off what is left of the shops.

 

And to force you to buy everything  online, no cash sales and a full transaction trail of everything you buy.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, shadowmoon said:

It's to kill off what is left of the shops.

 

And to force you to buy everything  online, no cash sales and a full transaction trail of everything you buy.

 


Yes, that is the plan.

 

Anyway, the high street shop has been dying a slow death anyway. I’ve lost count to the amount of times I’ve went to a high street non essential shop looking for something and getting told to look on eBay and Amazon for what I’m wanting instead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Artmuzz said:


Yes, that is the plan.

 

Anyway, the high street shop has been dying a slow death anyway. I’ve lost count to the amount of times I’ve went to a high street non essential shop looking for something and getting told to look on eBay and Amazon for what I’m wanting instead.

My small town 30 years ago had everything  you need, from music shops to food shops ,  nearly all independently run.

Now we have a nearly empty high street apart from grotty takeaways, a tesco at one end and a sainsburys at the other.. corporatism was killing it, covid is the excuse now.

 

You can have 100 people  in tesco, all safe from covid but a small shop with 3 people, oh so deadly!

 

The message  is  "Only big business is safe."

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Artmuzz said:

Anyway, the high street shop has been dying a slow death anyway. I’ve lost count to the amount of times I’ve went to a high street non essential shop looking for something and getting told to look on eBay and Amazon for what I’m wanting instead.

 

I foresaw the High Streets closing when they started to put up all these Ind estates for out of town shopping, but I would never have imagined all this crap we are seeing now. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

My small town 30 years ago had everything  you need, from music shops to food shops ,  nearly all independently run.

Now we have a nearly empty high street apart from grotty takeaways, a tesco at one end and a sainsburys at the other.. corporatism was killing it, covid is the excuse now.

 

You can have 100 people  in tesco, all safe from covid but a small shop with 3 people, oh so deadly!

 

The message  is  "Only big business is safe."

Exactly the same story in my town. we should never have stood for mega-corps like Scamazon paying 2% corporation tax. No way small businesses could compete. It was bad enough before the internet.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

My small town 30 years ago had everything  you need, from music shops to food shops ,  nearly all independently run.

Now we have a nearly empty high street apart from grotty takeaways, a tesco at one end and a sainsburys at the other.. corporatism was killing it, covid is the excuse now.

 

You can have 100 people  in tesco, all safe from covid but a small shop with 3 people, oh so deadly!

 

The message  is  "Only big business is safe."


Yeah it just shows you what sort of a farce this really is and how stupid the general public are to allow this to happen thinking it’s to do with health.
 

As we now know this has nothing to do with health but to do with the new agenda and for the government to see how far they can get in controlling us and for the big online businesses like Amazon to rule.

 

If I owned a non essential shop I’d be very worried just now with all this Covid passport nonsense.

 

I am deeply upset about this because I preferred buying from a high street non essential shop because if the product became defective then I have the convenience of my local shop exchanging it without the hassle of posting back to Amazon which is very stressful. Also buying clothes from the high street shop is more convenient too for trying them out before buy.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Polish Paster who so magnificently booted those Canadian thugfuckerys out of his Easter celebration gives TV interview telling Canadians to rise up! (He says he was bought up under the Communist dictatorship behind the Iron Curtain and been yelling from the rooftops since this started) - worth the 7min listen to all his words

 

He says they have been harassing and intimidating them for the whole 13 months, record on Christmas 100 officers and 52 police cruisers .....quote: "I told them don't you dare keep coming here intimidating our children, our elderly, our woman"

 

I fucking love how Brave and Noble the Polish are! 

 

Not having a specific dig here, but what English Bishop or NZ Minister has this mindset our children, our elderly, our woman 👊👊👊👊

 

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Noted the recent demise of Paul Cosford, former medical director of Public Health England at the age of 57, which I would suggest is hardly a recommendation for the efficacy of Public Health England.

 

Public Health England is the successor of the Health Protection Agency, which had the (alleged) remit of  protecting the public from infectious disease and bioterrorism - with its main facility being at Porton Down.

 

Porton Down doesn't seem to me to be an institution that has much to do with the promotion of good health, as the case of Ronald Maddison demonstrates.

 

'Ronald who'?, the foolish and naive masses queuing for their 'vaccines' might ask.

 

Look him up suckers, it might discourage you from undergoing an unknown treatment for the 'good of your country'.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi. Am desperate for any links or information to tv stations telling lies, such as all the lies they told about iraq, syria, weapons mass destruction, afghanistan and the bin ladan debacle, twin towers etc.

Am meeting up with the sheep for more talks. Like most people they get all their information from bbc itv and refuse to believe their source could possibly be dishonest.

I have told them but a lifetime of  brainwashing has closed their minds, so much so that two of my sisters have gone to the doctor's surgery and got the vaccine jab.

Am so upset and confused. After everything i told them, bloody sheep genes.

Can you please supply any information at all to shake their faith in the tv.

Many thanks.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Noted the recent demise of Paul Cosford, former medical director of Public Health England at the age of 57, which I would suggest is hardly a recommendation for the efficacy of Public Health England.

 

Public Health England is the successor of the Health Protection Agency, which had the (alleged) remit of  protecting the public from infectious disease and bioterrorism - with its main facility being at Porton Down.

 

Porton Down doesn't seem to me to be an institution that has much to do with the promotion of good health, as the case of Ronald Maddison demonstrates.

 

'Ronald who'?, the foolish and naive masses queuing for their 'vaccines' might ask.

 

Look him up suckers, it might discourage you from undergoing an unknown treatment for the 'good of your country'.

Some soldiers were also given LSD without their knowledge at Porton Down in the 50s.  it was part of project MKUltra. I even remember hearing the world service cover the MKUltra story a few years back. Of course they claim our governments don't engage in these sorts of activities anymore.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Polish Paster who so magnificently booted those Canadian thugfuckerys out of his Easter celebration gives TV interview telling Canadians to rise up!

 

He says they have been harassing and intimidating them for the whole 13 months, record on Christmas 100 officers and 52 police cruisers .....quote: "I told them don't you dare keep coming here intimidating our children, our elderly, our woman"

 

I fucking love how Brave and Noble the Polish are! 

 

Not having a specific dig here, but what English Bishop or NZ Minister has this mindset our children, our elderly, our woman 👊👊👊👊

 

We need more churches like this. Jesus wouldn't have worn a muzzle or socially distanced. Maybe we should start our own churches.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BossCrow said:

Some soldiers were also given LSD without their knowledge at Porton Down in the 50s.  it was part of project MKUltra. I even remember hearing the world service cover the MKUltra story a few years back. Of course they claim our governments don't engage in these sorts of activities anymore.

 

 

 

I'd guess that governments indulge in these activities more now than they did then.

 

Incidentally, Ronald Maddison thought that he was helping to find a cure for coronavirus (ie the common cold) when they were in fact testing out stocks of Sarin.

 

The number of servicemen who volunteered for so-called 'common cold research' was quite high, about 3,000.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Polish Paster who so magnificently booted those Canadian thugfuckerys out of his Easter celebration gives TV interview telling Canadians to rise up! (He says he was bought up under the Communist dictatorship behind the Iron Curtain and been yelling from the rooftops since this started) - worth the 7min listen to all his words

 

He says they have been harassing and intimidating them for the whole 13 months, record on Christmas 100 officers and 52 police cruisers .....quote: "I told them don't you dare keep coming here intimidating our children, our elderly, our woman"

 

I fucking love how Brave and Noble the Polish are! 

 

Not having a specific dig here, but what English Bishop or NZ Minister has this mindset our children, our elderly, our woman 👊👊👊👊

 

 

Thanks - out of likes!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, pete675 said:

 

I'd guess that governments indulge in these activities more now than they did then.

 

Incidentally, Ronald Maddison thought that he was helping to find a cure for coronavirus (ie the common cold) when they were in fact testing out stocks of Sarin.

 

The number of servicemen who volunteered for so-called 'common cold research' was quite high, about 3,000.

Thanks. I remember reading about this years ago, but I'd forgotten that.

 

You're right - when they said they closed MKUltra down, they actually just renamed it, it's still going strong. I saw an episode of the quiz 'only connect' recently and they had a question about MKUltra - Victoria Coren stated the project was investigating 'ESP'. 🤣🤣🤣 The QI Elves were one of the teams - they knew fuck all about MKUltra too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...