Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

13 hours ago, Illmatic said:

His media team has worked incredibly hard to cultivate that public image. I expect he has plenty of advisers and he's heavily coached before every interview, but people skill are something you can only teach to an extent. He doesn't come across at all well even to people who aren't in the "conspiracy" community.

It would have made much more sense to hire some Hollywood actor to push the message, as was done to a large extent with the climate agenda. Having him and Alan Dershowitz as the public faces of this issue is a mistake that's probably only explained by arrogance. Two more unlikeable lizards it would be hard to find. 

The ptb are mathematical, not creative 

• Like 2
  • Replies 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Happy New Year everybody! Sometimes I wish I was thick enough to believe everything would just go back to normal in 2021, but I'm not going to wish for that because I think there's fuck all chance tha

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Messenger said:

Shadowmoon, I think the vapers got scared. Or they are not out on the road and out as much. A lot of people have been staying home because they are scare and believe in this corona bs. Or they don't believe it but don't want to deal with masked morons.

I know what you mean, I used to see a lot more vapers blowing clouds of mist out their vehicle window, but not so much since this corona thing. Doesn't mean people have stopped vaping, but there are certainly less people out now.

The vapers all died? I used to vape, and if I'm honest it was a lot worse on my lungs than when I used to smoke cigarettes and wayyyy more addictive. Thankfully now I don't smoke either. 

19 minutes ago, Yasmina said:

The vapers all died? I used to vape, and if I'm honest it was a lot worse on my lungs than when I used to smoke cigarettes and wayyyy more addictive. Thankfully now I don't smoke either. 

I vape, so not only do I present as one of those selfish bastards without a mask, they can also see my exhalation in a large cloud of danger. Cool eh?

Imagine though, my exhalation though visible is no more that everybody elses. The fact they can SEE it is the trigger, I enjoy it, honestly. It might just force someone to have a little think for themselves.

As for vaping it's many times better than smoking regardless of the risks it might still hold. Dependant on the stuff you put in it of course.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

I vape, so not only do I present as one of those selfish bastards without a mask, they can also see my exhalation in a large cloud of danger. Cool eh?

Imagine though, my exhalation though visible is no more that everybody elses. The fact they can SEE it is the trigger, I enjoy it, honestly. It might just force someone to have a little think for themselves.

As for vaping it's many times better than smoking regardless of the risks it might still hold. Dependant on the stuff you put in it of course.

Lol. Tbh people always seemed to dislike vapers and the big clouds they would leave behind 🤣 it does smell nice though so not sure why they hate it so much 🤔

Hmm. For me personally it had a negative effect on my lungs/stamina  and was highly addictive. I went from someone who smoked 3-4 cigs to someone who even vaped in the bathroom and would have a panic attack if I left the house without it 🤣 It was fun and I do miss it sometimes but I'm glad I quit. 

I don't know where you're from but I heard vapers have a bad rep in usa. I'm in uk and cloud chasing, 200 watts+ vaping is a bit obnoxious. Big money to make a statement.

3-4 cigs is low 🙂 I was on 20-30 a day before I woke up, it was a while after that that vaping became an option. I am in no way trying to sell you on vaping saying this whole thing coming up

but some liquids can really affect your breathing. And some do not at all.

As with anything else there are people interested in profit over anything else including safety. Some liquids years ago could seriously jeapordise your health but luckily the standards have been raised.

Lastly, I would never reccommend anyone start vaping if they hadn't already had an addiction to smoking, there's just no point. Ok, if you're just wanting to do nicotine free inhales of watermelon candy whaterthe fug.. go for it but it's a pointless waste of money ultimately.

At least in my case right now, I can scare the shit out of numpties with my poison cloud. Aahhhh. Feels good

Edit: I bet it's why nobody has bothered me abaout a mask, see. They don't wanna get near cos of the vapes- I suppose that is a recommendation of sorts

Edited by - TZC -
because.
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, Mr H said:

Thank you so much for the added info. I have been on the path of spirituality for several years now, but I never paid any attention to food, and it has only come to my attention recently how important it is - so I am just starting my investigation - so I am completely ignorant - and my knowledge of ph values in the blood comes from my limited knowledge of main stream science, which I am starting to understand may not be true (understatement!)

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge so freely. I may have further questions if that is ok, as my investigation matures.

@Mr H

I would add that our standard western diet is sorely lacking in alkilinity.

The body does self regulate so long as you have access to suitable  precursors that are available through good nutrition. Generally the pancreas creates bicarbonates to neutralise hcl after digetion but also supplies  the kidneys with bicarbonates to help regulate blood ph level - so  long as easily useable carbonates are present in the foods you ingest you will have a plentiful supply of carbonates. 

The blood maintains a very stable narrow range of ph most of the time and if it moves outside of that range then poor health or worse ensues.

Meats tend to be acid forming whereas fruit and vegetables tend towards alkaline.

When the body becomes acidic through poor diet it will steal from parts of the body to balance ph. For example it will migrate carbonates from bone  which is a last resort which then in turn might cause other problems.

The real problem is the soil - esp industrially farmed soil. They only add NKP and CaCo3 to fertilise the soil in the form of harsh chemical salts. These tend to disrupt the organic life in the soil then the crops are sprayed with copious amounts of pesticides. The whole farming environment is now getting toxic  apart from organic growers and even they still use approved pesticides but not routinely!

The best food you can eat is what you can grow yourself.

I read some articles many years ago that showed tests on modern day foods compared to foods grown 60 -70 yrs ago and the difference in mineral content is now orders of magnitude less. I.E. to get the same nutrition from oranges today compared to one 60 years ago you would have to consume 10. Similar story with veg.

We're now low in Mg, Cu, Zn, Se, S, I,  among others and most people supplement the wrong things. Multi vits are useless and cause more problems than they solve.

Doctors know next to nothing about nutrition generally so its up to individuals to learn as much as they can.

Poor health is related to the environment - the soil, water and air. 

Thats why there is such a health crisis atm - obesity, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, osteoporosis, dementia and so forth - all conditions of poor and contaminated soil, undrinkable water and poor quality air esp in the built environment. (not mentioning the overuse of chemicals or increased  levels of radiation  were subjected to)

As health in a population declines - its easy for gov and other authorities to use their science propaganda to divert attention from the underlying causes of disease and  redirect it towards boogeymen like invisible viruses.

The health scares and all other scares exist because people have no faith in their own sensibilities. Everyone is capable of learning whatever they need to in reality but our independance has been slowly stripped away over generations.

There are many good sources re: health, nutrition and any other subject. The more you read, the more you can correctly discriminate between poor and useful information. Soak it all up - let it settle in and it will all fall into place.

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This video raises questions about the damage that could be caused by forehead temperature checks. Not only does it normalise having a gun type device pointed at the forehead, but also may potentially damage the pineal gland.

Furthermore, according to an Australian nurse whose statement is included in this video, there is no reason for the infrared gun to be aimed at the forehead. An individual's temperature can just as easily be taken aimed at the wrist or elbow crease and, in fact, these checks apparently are more accurate and come with less risk.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Following the UK Government's back-tracking on the Covid-19 death statistics, the coronavirus dashboard has now been updated with new figures regarding numbers of deaths. The definition of death cases has also been updated.

Publication of daily death rates were paused whilst the review took place and have been made available again within the last few days (12th August). Over 5,000 deaths were removed from the statistics.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

Daily reported COVID deaths are now measured across the UK as deaths that occurred within 28 days of the first laboratory-confirmed positive COVID test.

image.png.0acacda40b318100454865d8ea178d81.png

If you click on the number of deaths, you are met with a box containing the following explanation.

Cumulative COVID-19 associated deaths

Total deaths within 28 days of a positive test result for COVID-19 reported up to Friday, 14 August 2020.

The definitions used for deaths are currently under review. It is likely that revised data, which more accurately reflect the current and overall burden of COVID-19 will be published shortly.

Currently, two indicators are provided: the UK figures are the sum of the four nations. Only one figure is available for Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, but two are available for England (overall and 28 days). See below for details.

The actual cause of death may not be COVID-19 in all cases. People who died from COVID-19 but had not tested positive are not included.

Even the BBC have been admitting that the figures are "deaths for any reason within 28 days of a positive test". Even if the individual was hit by a bus after testing positive or Covid-19 or if the deceased had been dying or terminal cancer.

Even allowing for the inflated death rates attributed to Covid-19, hardly anyone is now dying from the so-called deadly "virus". The graph above is basically now hovering around the zero mark.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I posted this back on the 26th July but, due to the size of this thread and topic, it is probably difficult to find

Yep. 

Mega thread indeed. 

The pineal gland is said to be damaged by fluoride and other such stuff and now this.. 

:0(

6 hours ago, zarkov said:

@Mr H

I would add that our standard western diet is sorely lacking in alkilinity.

The body does self regulate so long as you have access to suitable  precursors that are available through good nutrition. Generally the pancreas creates bicarbonates to neutralise hcl after digetion but also supplies  the kidneys with bicarbonates to help regulate blood ph level - so  long as easily useable carbonates are present in the foods you ingest you will have a plentiful supply of carbonates. 

The blood maintains a very stable narrow range of ph most of the time and if it moves outside of that range then poor health or worse ensues.

Meats tend to be acid forming whereas fruit and vegetables tend towards alkaline.

When the body becomes acidic through poor diet it will steal from parts of the body to balance ph. For example it will migrate carbonates from bone  which is a last resort which then in turn might cause other problems.

The real problem is the soil - esp industrially farmed soil. They only add NKP and CaCo3 to fertilise the soil in the form of harsh chemical salts. These tend to disrupt the organic life in the soil then the crops are sprayed with copious amounts of pesticides. The whole farming environment is now getting toxic  apart from organic growers and even they still use approved pesticides but not routinely!

The best food you can eat is what you can grow yourself.

I read some articles many years ago that showed tests on modern day foods compared to foods grown 60 -70 yrs ago and the difference in mineral content is now orders of magnitude less. I.E. to get the same nutrition from oranges today compared to one 60 years ago you would have to consume 10. Similar story with veg.

We're now low in Mg, Cu, Zn, Se, S, I,  among others and most people supplement the wrong things. Multi vits are useless and cause more problems than they solve.

Doctors know next to nothing about nutrition generally so its up to individuals to learn as much as they can.

Poor health is related to the environment - the soil, water and air. 

Thats why there is such a health crisis atm - obesity, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, osteoporosis, dementia and so forth - all conditions of poor and contaminated soil, undrinkable water and poor quality air esp in the built environment. (not mentioning the overuse of chemicals or increased  levels of radiation  were subjected to)

As health in a population declines - its easy for gov and other authorities to use their science propaganda to divert attention from the underlying causes of disease and  redirect it towards boogeymen like invisible viruses.

The health scares and all other scares exist because people have no faith in their own sensibilities. Everyone is capable of learning whatever they need to in reality but our independance has been slowly stripped away over generations.

There are many good sources re: health, nutrition and any other subject. The more you read, the more you can correctly discriminate between poor and useful information. Soak it all up - let it settle in and it will all fall into place.

Great post @zarkov and really wish that there was a reason to be optimistic but, alas, both the food and agri chemical industries are so powerful.  I keep dithering about taking iodine via a salt pipe but it's not necessarily straight-forward.

• Thanks 1

Wearing a mask is compulsory on Wednesdays and Saturdays in Bergerac

Following the prefectural decree of Friday August 14, 2020 n ° 24-2020-08-14-003, wearing a mask will be compulsory for anyone 11 years of age or over on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the heart of the City of Bergerac (perimeter below). This measure is in progress until Saturday 5 September inclusive. If the mask is not worn in this area on the dates and times indicated, a fine of 135 euros is set in the prefectural decree.

https://www.bergerac.fr/port-du-masque-obligatoire-les-mercredis-et-samedis-a-bergerac/

Google translate.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgY_3GlaI3JaVxsmM_LT8

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Following the prefectural decree of Friday August 14, 2020 n ° 24-2020-08-14-003, wearing a mask will be compulsory for anyone 11 years of age or over on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the heart of the City of Bergerac (perimeter below). This measure is in progress until Saturday 5 September inclusive. If the mask is not worn in this area on the dates and times indicated, a fine of 135 euros is set in the prefectural decree.

https://www.bergerac.fr/port-du-masque-obligatoire-les-mercredis-et-samedis-a-bergerac/

Google translate.

Wow, that's better than Scotland's night time masks

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Google translate.

Lol, are people immune on Monday's Tuesday's Thursday's and Sunday's. The worlds gone mad, ridiculous. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, CyprusAvenue said:

Great post @zarkov and really wish that there was a reason to be optimistic but, alas, both the food and agri chemical industries are so powerful.  I keep dithering about taking iodine via a salt pipe but it's not necessarily straight-forward.

Completely agree.

About a decade ago I started to take lugols iodine, various methods, pulsing etc. slow at first 1 drop every other day. Slowly worked up to around 6 drops per day and noticed the tingling and increase in energy. It felt that my thyroid was coming back to life.

I sometimes make my own but have run out lately and just use potassium iodide crystals dissloved in distilled water which keeps me chipper 🙂

The amounts that you can get from supplements are basically inadequate. The japanese consume up to 12mg/day in their diet from various sources.

Natural is always best and to avoid goitre you should make sure that you get co factors; selenium and magnesium.

organic  brazils are good for selenium and also contain boiavailable bromine which is an esential trace in the right form. For mag - avoid citrate and oxide if you supplement.

If you can find Morley Robbins (magnesium man) on the internet - he talks quite factually about supplements for health (very informative). Dr Brownstien iirc has info about iodine, the various types, how much, why and the benefits.

One of the surprising facts about magnesium was that it was assumed for decades that it was part of around 350 processes in the body. Morley Robbins with others collated what became a kind of meta study with info from various peer reviewed sources including pubmed and concluded that there are over 3300 binding sites in the human body for Mg !

It also regulates & balances calcium absorbtion, indirectly iron absorbtion, important for ATP production and the formation of ceruloplasmin and use (im a bit rusty on all this 😉 ) It is possibly the most important mineral we can take for health. Malate, Choride (mag oil -get flakes and add distilled water & spray - much cheaper!) and glycinate are the better versions of magnesium supplementation and interestingly its one of the only minerals that can be directly absorbed efficiently in mineral form (apart from oxide) which indicates its importance to the human body and its past prevalence in our diets. Mag sulphate is also pretty good but cellotape your arse if you take a lot 🙂 it great in the bath though and you get the benefit of both Mg and S.

Borax salts protect against radiation too - some converts to boric acid in small anounts which is another essential trace mineral. Sodium tetraborate is used widely in soaps and consmetics and is an insecticide, fungicide, bacteriacide - anti candida too with an LD50 thats less than table salt. It was demonised by the medical fraternity several decades ago but I personally have been taking small amounts for around 20 yrs as has my family for over 10 yrs. hundreds of tons were dumped around chernobyl reactors to help absorb the radiation - The drivers who died did not have to if they had supplemented with that and iodine according to charles walters (acres USA) "minerals for the genetic code".  Ted from bankok (a pharmacist) also wrote widely about these minerals but cant find his site lately. It might be an intresting supplemental salt to consider in relation to EM contamination on the horizon! Also helps to flush out and neuetralise flourine! and tamarind is also very effective for this - iodine then becomes essential !

The reason I harp on about minerals is that they are the building blocks of health and life - everything hangs off the mineral structure of form. There is no health without minerals.

Looking at how decrepid the elderly have become in recent decades compared to the vibrancy of my grandparents, the disgusting slaughter (death pathway - morphine analogues) of the elderly in care homes would not have been possible with those previous generations to this present extent. 

Again I would stress that although it might not seem obvious at first, it seems that the gradual erosion of our collective health has been a predetermined effort by the globalists (UN's Codex Alimentarius) to bring about this gargantuan psychological operation on us all.

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 4

I may have posted it on here I can't remember but I'll do so again. 

Gates isn't smart or a good business man he's a corrupted soul from a chosen family (his father was close to Rockerfeller and mother also has a "background"). He's been put in place to do a job a lowly "servant" believe it or not. 

I don't have the time presently but look up the history of the Bain Group and how "involved" they are with Gates and his foundation. The Bain group is a CIA organisation who control and "handle" Gates for the cabal. 

• Like 2
On 8/14/2020 at 9:12 PM, Yasmina said:

Yasmina, maybe a lot of them did....

I had typed up this story but deleted before I made that post. A friend of mine's son who is eighteen has been vaping for a few years and back in December my friend got a phone call one day from the mother (they are divorced) saying that his son (who resides in another state) was in emitted to the hospital for respiratory issues. Turns out after examination the doctor claimed that my friend's son's lungs were crystalized and looked to be the developmental stage comparable to a six years olds.

I never got enough information from my friend and it was sensitive topic so I did not ask what flavors his son was vaping. He was so angry he was plotting to murder the CEO of JUUL because apparently that's mostly what his son was vaping. Him, a former US army with a huge gun collection, I warned that wouldn't be smart to do and he finally calmed down a few days later.

I'm happy for you that you kicked the vaping and smoking habits, nice job. 👏 :classic_cool: