Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

I'm not sure if it was on this forum but I remember somebody posted last year a video or voice recording of a lady lawyer whose best friend had uncovered incriminating evidence of Billy boy having thousands of disgusting under age images on his computer and they or rather the company they worked for were basically paid millions to keep quiet. 

Also some top adtrologist predicted late  last year that behind the scenes Billy boy would get his comeuppance this year which I know these type of predictions are usually quite vague but it was something to do with being in the age of Aquarius that would bring about the downfall of people at the highest level of power that have hidden dark secrets for years. She didn't actually name Gates but the implication was obvious. 

I hope she's right. 

Sounds like more 'Let's all do nothing about the situation and wait for a messiah to sort it out for us' type bullshit to me. Not having a go at you but I'm very sceptical about that kind of thing.

I watched a video of a chap last week. I am trying to source it and find out who he is. He is foreign to us in the UK, I think he is Netherlands or Danish, but he was talking good English,, he has a long beard, rubber banded together the bottom 1ft, long hair,,  he did a video last week he was driving a car on the video, wearing a pair of ray ban wings.

Any ideas? 

I am asking because I meant to save and share his video it was very good.  I wanted to share it here.

Edited by FrankVitali

1 hour ago, FrankVitali said:

I watched a video of a chap last week. I am trying to source it and find out who he is. He is foreign to us in the UK, I think he is Netherlands or Danish, but he was talking good English,, he has a long beard, rubber banded together the bottom 1ft, long hair,,  he did a video last week he was driving a car on the video, wearing a pair of ray ban wings.

Any ideas? 

I am asking because I meant to save and share his video it was very good.  I wanted to share it here.

Not Bjorn Andreas bull-Hansen on YouTube?

norwegian guy,  gets it

super channel

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Excellent post. Microchips are the final brick in the wall, if humanity gets microchipped then it's over, the NWO have won. Even with everything that's happening it's still possible for people to wake up, stop watching the MSM and start thinking for themselves but if they're chipped then every single thought, feeling and emotion will be coming from the subliminal messages transmitted into them via the microchip. Not only will freedom in the external world be gone but freedom in the internal world of your mind and body will be gone.

As Icke said if people say no to one thing then say no to being microchipped.

if they can't get a microchip in you they may try and get nanobots in

A microchip is large enough that you are gonna notice that going in but nanobots are small and could be injected, inhaled or absorbed into the body so they could represent an even more insidious threat

21 hours ago, Human10 said:

Democracy doesn't mean discrimination in any form.

yes it does

The fundamental belief of social democracy is that it can never be wrong

This means that anyone who does not feel free or happy under social democracy is then treated as if THEY are what is wrong and not the system itself

We see the mental health system then being used not as a way to cultivate strong and healthy people but rather as a containment system that treats people as having a chemical imbalance that must be drugged back into equilibrium with equilibrium being an acceptance of the system

This is a fundamentally flawed approach because most mental health problems are simply a manifestation of ANXIETY but the social democratic system cannot admit this because then they would have to admit that their system is not providing optimum health for people

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Snip-it_1617743082203.jpg.c8a9ddc18d09a42c4c05c6662ed7e85f.jpg

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4064413

Snip-it_1617743050045.jpg.bd346302b987190c4a7924f0ca8e28f8.jpg

Snip-it_1617743064041.jpg.debf989604bc84d895406e6810fff3a3.jpg

What a contrast with our modern cattle cars with wings;

Snip-it_1617743239030.jpg.01721ed239cf12a1412b0ef5b4a538a2.jpg

Most youth dont have memories to show them a contrast to the nightmare world they are in. They can't see that their world has been shaped by persons that hate them. Persons raging with contempt for beauty and joy. Insufferable bastards coloring our world in dull shades of grey. Gotta keep the value of pharma dividends as high as possible by turning our world into a cesspoole of degeneracy and hopeless resignation.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

It seems to me the WW2-related question in regard to Covid-19 is this:

Is the problem we face democracy or [small 'f'] fascism in some form?

Personally I think the problem is democracy.  It's a system that can be easily turned into tyranny, as we now see.  The majority evidently want all this.  The sane and sensible minority of us don't.  Democracy says we're outvoted and our liberties suddenly don't matter.

Would this happen in a fascist system?  I don't believe so, because the whole basis of fascism, at least in theory, is the welfare of the people, whereas democracy has no ethical basis, as such. It is just who has the most support, which encourages lies, artificiality, fakery and charlatanism.

To me, democracy is tyranny, but I don't necessarily favour fascism either, or any other 'system' or ideology.  The ideal approach would be organic in nature and simply reflect how people want to live.

Good observations! This is a very interesting area that the guys at the UK Column are turning the microscope up on at the moment in their 'dissidents guide to the constitution' series where they are discussing the problems with 'democracy'. The most recent segment: Episode 5, part 1 really digs into it:

A Dissident's Guide to the Constitution: Episode 5, Part I — Democracy: a British value?

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/dissidents-guide-constitution-episode-5-part-1-democracy-british-value

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

If these vaccines were a new model car ,a childs toy ,a baby car seat or a new headache remedy and they caused even a fraction of the injuries and deaths currently taking place ,there would be instant recalls to protect the public . Not so with a barely tested new technology ,medical procedure it seems .

They cannot allow even a single crack to appear in the facade because then the entire ediface would risk crashing down. Once that public doubt grew they could never put the geni back in the bottle

This is why they would pull thimerosol from most vaccines whilst still denying that it is harmful. Then the microscope started getting turned up on aluminium so they shifted gear into mRNA to stay one step ahead of the conspiracy theorists who have then been left scrambling to understand this new technology in the short time between the beginning of the covid-hysteria and the point where the government rubber stamped new, experimental mRNA injections that hadn't even completed their fast-tracked safety trials.

This is so that they can stay ahead of the inevitable revelation of the harm they are causing because by the time people learn about it they have moved on to using a whole new way to destroy peoples health and everyone is then breathlessly trying to keep up with that

thimerosol was a big issue and yet now in the mad rush of mRNA it is largely forgotten and aluminium is an even bigger scandal that is also now being obscured by the hype over mRNA

How can GPs and other health staff keep promoting and administering these vaccines when even the most ignorant of them would have heard something about the effects ? .

Just as big pharma can't allow a crack in the big lie that is vaccine safety the 'health professionals' that administer it can't allow doubt to creep into their minds either because their entire careers including a 7 year training period for doctors would go up the spout; after all how could they keep practicing medicine and taking that ample pay cheque if they knew the truth about the harm they were causing?.....this leads to massive DENIAL as an ego defence mechanism

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

a risk averse society is a WEAK society

a weak society is ripe for enslavement

I have had children in masks walk behind their parent to avoid me in the street, on a wide pavement.

How weak are they going to be in just ten years or so when they hit adulthood.

• Like 4

Snip-it_1617744330579.jpg.442184297c61947cd51aeeb34ac7711a.jpg

https://courses.lumenlearning.com/suny-internationalbusiness/chapter/reading-the-disadvantages-of-communism/

Snip-it_1617744308871.jpg.373bfecf2c5cc5b11496629bbb903691.jpg

Why would anyone want to ressurect such failed political models? One key difference between that communism and the emerging technocratic communism in our time is that Stalin did not have the Georgia Guidestone objectives in mind for the whole world. Basically implying that this present communism is designed to walk us off a cliff not to chugg along begrudgingly into conformity. Once the genocide is done with they can trash the temporary communism for something they and the robots can fully enjoy. A whole world just for those lucky 500 million survivors.

21 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

Just like David Icke, I will never have a smartphone, nor the vaccine.  Today it is a smartphone you carry for any app they decide to roll out . Tomorrow it will be a microchip implant.  Today to fly it is a PCR or LFD "test", which will never roll back. Tomorrow it will be vaccine only to fly. 

Edward Snowden warned about the mass surveillance by the security services of smartphones, yet people lapped them up.  The high take up of smartphones has dropped everyone in shit street with easy, efficient and centralised electronic control by the few and the decimation of physical cash payments. 

they constantly move the goal posts as a way to head off public dissatisfaction

they are doing it again right now by saying that they are only going to use vaccine passports for a year. This way the normies hear that and think 'well if it's only for a year then i guess i can put up with that...'

But it won't be a year....it will simply become permanent by which point it has been around for a year already and has become normalised

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

I have had children in masks walk behind their parent to avoid me in the street, on a wide pavement.

How weak are they going to be in just ten years or so when they hit adulthood.

Their world is shrinking along with their perceptions of what is possible and of what they believe they are capable of achieving and a person without belief won't start something in the first place

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

Their world is shrinking along with their perceptions of what is possible and of what they believe they are capable of achieving and a person without belief won't start something in the first place

the freedom we had in the past they will never even know.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

the freedom we had in the past they will never even know.

They'll know the insecurity and narcissism of social media and the risk averse nanny state molly-coddling that tells them what they can say, where they can go, what they can do and not do and how they are allowed to think

Self discovery will become outlawed

41 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1617743082203.jpg.c8a9ddc18d09a42c4c05c6662ed7e85f.jpg

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4064413

Snip-it_1617743050045.jpg.bd346302b987190c4a7924f0ca8e28f8.jpg

Snip-it_1617743064041.jpg.debf989604bc84d895406e6810fff3a3.jpg

What a contrast with our modern cattle cars with wings;

Snip-it_1617743239030.jpg.01721ed239cf12a1412b0ef5b4a538a2.jpg

Most youth dont have memories to show them a contrast to the nightmare world they are in. They can't see that their world has been shaped by persons that hate them. Persons raging with contempt for beauty and joy. Insufferable bastards coloring our world in dull shades of grey. Gotta keep the value of pharma dividends as high as possible by turning our world into a cesspoole of degeneracy and hopeless resignation.

Shares of these Vaccine Scammers are incredibly cheap considering their 'spectacular' success... Makes me wonder future of this covidemia 🤔

24 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1617744330579.jpg.442184297c61947cd51aeeb34ac7711a.jpg

https://courses.lumenlearning.com/suny-internationalbusiness/chapter/reading-the-disadvantages-of-communism/

Snip-it_1617744308871.jpg.373bfecf2c5cc5b11496629bbb903691.jpg

Why would anyone want to ressurect such failed political models? One key difference between that communism and the emerging technocratic communism in our time is that Stalin did not have the Georgia Guidestone objectives in mind for the whole world. Basically implying that this present communism is designed to walk us off a cliff not to chugg along begrudgingly into conformity. Once the genocide is done with they can trash the temporary communism for something they and the robots can fully enjoy. A whole world just for those lucky 500 million survivors.

In the new world order, most production will be done by robots and AI so no real need for 'profit motive'. Workers won't need to work. UBI

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

They'll know the insecurity and narcissism of social media and the risk averse nanny state molly-coddling that tells them what they can say, where they can go, what they can do and not do and how they are allowed to think

Self discovery will become outlawed

Either that or they will rebel massively.

The information we have now will percolate to them in time and they will completely tear this thing up.

I like and am fascinated by a lot of what David says and also believe that something sinister is happening currently. 

But can't agree about the virus not existing. It's clear many people have caught covid and it has been isolated. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-isolated-idUSKBN28E2SB

I have also known people who caught the virus and are lucky to still be alive. So it's very much out there but I'm skeptical and suspicious on many things.

The astrazeneca has served its purpose & there are enough test subjects now.

The ModeRNA is to be tested here next on the population,aimed at the younger people, to see the results from it.

This my rough theory explaining why certain ones will be withdrawn and others introduced over the coming months

2 minutes ago, Curious cookie said:

I like and am fascinated by a lot of what David says and also believe that something sinister is happening currently. 

But can't agree about the virus not existing. It's clear many people have caught covid and it has been isolated. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-isolated-idUSKBN28E2SB

I have also known people who caught the virus and are lucky to still be alive. So it's very much out there but I'm skeptical and suspicious on many things.

Decide what you believe yourself is the best bet in things.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic