Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 59k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Nats and dogs said:

Has anybody seen this? Apologies if it's already on here.

screenshot covid test kits 2017

WITS suddenly changed the original label 'COVID-19' into the vague term 'Medical Test Kits'. At first they however forgot to delete one detail: the bottom of the webpage still showed the product code for these 'Medical Test Kits': 300215 which means 'COVID-19 Test Kits'.

covid19 product code

for original data look here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20200905210427if_/https://wits.worldbank.org/trade/comtrade/en/country/ALL/year/2017/tradeflow/Imports/partner/WLD/nomen/h5/product/300215

Oh I remember when this came to light last year - undeniable evidence....

The factcheckers were immediately out in force and getting their knickers in a right Gordian Knot in an attempt to 'debunk' it...

Imagine being the person or team trying to come up with this.....(ill cut out the boring stuff to save the tears) but in summary...

Basically, yes these hundreds of thousands of 'medical test kits' were sold to countries around the world in 17/18.... but nothing to do with covid (of course not!)... in April, in order to track these "medical test kits for covid" better, they updated their item titles, including the 2017/2018 ones! (as you do) - then, when this obvious 'oversight' that would give the game away was uncovered by some snoop in their mothers basement in September, they changed the item titles again in order to clear up any misunderstanding, even adding a little 'disclaimer' ! lolZ

SEPTEMBER 9, 2020

Fact check: World Bank website does not show COVID-19 testing kits were purchased in 2017 and 2018

Social media users are sharing posts claiming the World Bank’s website shows that COVID-19 testing kits were purchased in 2017 and 2018, implying prior knowledge of the outbreak. This is false: the World Bank explained the products had only been relabelled with COVID-related descriptions in April 2020. Prior to that, the products had been listed since 2017, but not in relation to the pandemic.

The screenshots show web pages entitled “COVID-19 Test kits (382200) imports by country in 2017” or “COVID-19 Test kits (300215) exports by country in 2018” with a detailed list broken down by country where the product description is “COVID-19 Test kits” and the year is listed as 2018 or 2017.

Archives of these webpages from Sept. 4-6, 2020, show that the WITS website did have “COVID-19” in the product description for three product codes for imports and exports dated to 2017 and 2018.

The HS codes 300215 and 382200 were classified as “COVID-19 Test kits” and the product code 902780 was described as “COVID-19 Diagnostic Test instruments and apparatus” 

The World Bank told Reuters that these products and product codes predate COVID. They have been used since 2017 - not in relation to COVID-19 but labelled “in much more technical terms that did not mention COVID”.

In April 2020, the products were relabelled amid the pandemic and the WITS updated its product descriptions accordingly, including those attached to the data from 2017 and 2018, even if the products had not been used in relation to COVID-19 at the time.

The World Bank said, “In April, given the newfound importance of these products in diagnosing and treating COVID-19, the WHO and the World Customs issued a list  of these key products to make it easier to track them—assigning COVID-related descriptions/labels to each of them. For the same reason (to facilitate easier tracking), the WITS team created a special section using this list (as well as the new WHO/WCO labels/descriptions).”

However, as of Sept. 7, 2020, the COVID-related product descriptions no longer appear on the WITS website pages screenshotted in the Facebook posts. The World Bank told Reuters that in light of misinterpretations, they decided to change the labels again “to make it clear that these were products that predated COVID-19.”

As of Sept. 7, on the WITS website 382200 and 382200 now have the product description “Medical Test kits”and 902780 is “Medical Diagnostic Test instruments and apparatus”(here).

To help avoid the misunderstanding, a disclaimer has been added to the WITS site that says: “The data here track previously existing medical devices that are now classified (here) by the World Customs Organization as critical to tackling COVID-19.”

VERDICT

False. The products and product codes shown in the screenshots of the WITS website have been used since 2017 but not in relation to COVID-19. The product descriptions on the website were updated with COVID-related labels in April 2020. Due to misinterpretation, WITS then reverted the product descriptions around Sept. 7, 2020 to clarify the products predated COVID-19.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-covid-worldbank-2017-2018-idUSKBN26025U

The BBC does a pisspoor job in their 'explanation' IMO

https://www.bbc.com/news/54116326

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

The factcheckers were immediately out in force and getting their knickers in a right Gordian Knot in an attempt to 'debunk' it...

Imagine being the person or team trying to come up with this.....(ill cut out the boring stuff to save the tears) but in summary...

Basically, yes these hundreds of thousands of 'medical test kits' were sold to countries around the world in 17/18.... but nothing to do with covid (of course not!)... in April, in order to track these "medical test kits for covid" better, they updated their item titles, including the 2017/2018 ones! (as you do) - then, when this obvious 'oversight' that would give the game away was uncovered by some snoop in their mothers basement in September, they changed the item titles again in order to clear up any misunderstanding, even adding a little 'disclaimer' ! lolZ

SEPTEMBER 9, 2020

Fact check: World Bank website does not show COVID-19 testing kits were purchased in 2017 and 2018

Social media users are sharing posts claiming the World Bank’s website shows that COVID-19 testing kits were purchased in 2017 and 2018, implying prior knowledge of the outbreak. This is false: the World Bank explained the products had only been relabelled with COVID-related descriptions in April 2020. Prior to that, the products had been listed since 2017, but not in relation to the pandemic.

The screenshots show web pages entitled “COVID-19 Test kits (382200) imports by country in 2017” or “COVID-19 Test kits (300215) exports by country in 2018” with a detailed list broken down by country where the product description is “COVID-19 Test kits” and the year is listed as 2018 or 2017.

Archives of these webpages from Sept. 4-6, 2020, show that the WITS website did have “COVID-19” in the product description for three product codes for imports and exports dated to 2017 and 2018.

The HS codes 300215 and 382200 were classified as “COVID-19 Test kits” and the product code 902780 was described as “COVID-19 Diagnostic Test instruments and apparatus” 

The World Bank told Reuters that these products and product codes predate COVID. They have been used since 2017 - not in relation to COVID-19 but labelled “in much more technical terms that did not mention COVID”.

In April 2020, the products were relabelled amid the pandemic and the WITS updated its product descriptions accordingly, including those attached to the data from 2017 and 2018, even if the products had not been used in relation to COVID-19 at the time.

The World Bank said, “In April, given the newfound importance of these products in diagnosing and treating COVID-19, the WHO and the World Customs issued a list  of these key products to make it easier to track them—assigning COVID-related descriptions/labels to each of them. For the same reason (to facilitate easier tracking), the WITS team created a special section using this list (as well as the new WHO/WCO labels/descriptions).”

However, as of Sept. 7, 2020, the COVID-related product descriptions no longer appear on the WITS website pages screenshotted in the Facebook posts. The World Bank told Reuters that in light of misinterpretations, they decided to change the labels again “to make it clear that these were products that predated COVID-19.”

As of Sept. 7, on the WITS website 382200 and 382200 now have the product description “Medical Test kits”and 902780 is “Medical Diagnostic Test instruments and apparatus”(here).

To help avoid the misunderstanding, a disclaimer has been added to the WITS site that says: “The data here track previously existing medical devices that are now classified (here) by the World Customs Organization as critical to tackling COVID-19.”

VERDICT

False. The products and product codes shown in the screenshots of the WITS website have been used since 2017 but not in relation to COVID-19. The product descriptions on the website were updated with COVID-related labels in April 2020. Due to misinterpretation, WITS then reverted the product descriptions around Sept. 7, 2020 to clarify the products predated COVID-19.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-covid-worldbank-2017-2018-idUSKBN26025U

That's comedy gold mate.

Lol. This is a good one from Clownworld™️:

"Prof Andrew Pollard from the University of Oxford told the BBC there were no safety concerns with the trial itself, but its scientists were waiting for further information." 

Sorry, no safety concerns? 

WELL - WHY - THE - FUCK - WOULD - YOU - NEED - TO - HALT - THE - TRIAL - BECAUSE - OF - SAFETY - CONCERNS - OVER - BLOOD - CLOTS- THEN - YOU - LYING - SHILL? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56656356

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

SEPTEMBER 9, 2020

VERDICT

The 'fact-checkers' may in this case be correct.

I offered my own explanation on this last year:

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

The trick, the way I see it at least, is to support the troops and let them know they are not alone - 'preach to the choir' so to speak. I guess that's what we basically do here, but that is important. It lets us know we are not alone, and valuable information is exchanged regularly.

The second thing is to target those people who are 'fence sitters'. This is where the bulk of activism / infowarrior efforts should be aimed. These are the '50/50' crowd. They are half brainwashed and half willing to accept new information. Maybe they have a feeling that 'something is not right' with the official narrative, but they don't have the information to figure it out. If you give them that information, they have a 50% chance of accepting it, and 50% chance of crawling back into the brainwashed lala land crowd. But at least there is a chance with them so it's worth a try.

The rest are the brainwashed fucktards. There is no hope for them. They will only serve as energy vampires to your gallant efforts, so don't waste a piss or a fart on them. They are slaves and proud of it.

I agree with every single word of this! 

2 hours ago, Roscommon said:

We live in a world where the vast majority of people are just order followers, they have been conditioned this way and really don't know any better.

The type of people who frequent this forum are are not order followers. We are the type of people who would have been rounded up in the early days of Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia and sent off to some re-education camp (or worse).

Following the path of rightieousness sadly comes at a great cost in our World, but we have no other option but to fight on, because when we give up........It's game over.

I also agree with every word in this post! 

2 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

I'm not sure if it was on this forum but I remember somebody posted last year a video or voice recording of a lady lawyer whose best friend had uncovered incriminating evidence of Billy boy having thousands of disgusting under age images on his computer and they or rather the company they worked for were basically paid millions to keep quiet. 

Also some top adtrologist predicted late  last year that behind the scenes Billy boy would get his comeuppance this year which I know these type of predictions are usually quite vague but it was something to do with being in the age of Aquarius that would bring about the downfall of people at the highest level of power that have hidden dark secrets for years. She didn't actually name Gates but the implication was obvious. 

I hope she's right. 

Sounds like more 'Let's all do nothing about the situation and wait for a messiah to sort it out for us' type bullshit to me. Not having a go at you but I'm very sceptical about that kind of thing.

I watched a video of a chap last week. I am trying to source it and find out who he is. He is foreign to us in the UK, I think he is Netherlands or Danish, but he was talking good English,, he has a long beard, rubber banded together the bottom 1ft, long hair,,  he did a video last week he was driving a car on the video, wearing a pair of ray ban wings.

Any ideas? 

I am asking because I meant to save and share his video it was very good.  I wanted to share it here.

Edited by FrankVitali
1 hour ago, FrankVitali said:

I watched a video of a chap last week. I am trying to source it and find out who he is. He is foreign to us in the UK, I think he is Netherlands or Danish, but he was talking good English,, he has a long beard, rubber banded together the bottom 1ft, long hair,,  he did a video last week he was driving a car on the video, wearing a pair of ray ban wings.

Any ideas? 

I am asking because I meant to save and share his video it was very good.  I wanted to share it here.

Not Bjorn Andreas bull-Hansen on YouTube?

norwegian guy,  gets it

super channel

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Excellent post. Microchips are the final brick in the wall, if humanity gets microchipped then it's over, the NWO have won. Even with everything that's happening it's still possible for people to wake up, stop watching the MSM and start thinking for themselves but if they're chipped then every single thought, feeling and emotion will be coming from the subliminal messages transmitted into them via the microchip. Not only will freedom in the external world be gone but freedom in the internal world of your mind and body will be gone.

As Icke said if people say no to one thing then say no to being microchipped.

if they can't get a microchip in you they may try and get nanobots in

A microchip is large enough that you are gonna notice that going in but nanobots are small and could be injected, inhaled or absorbed into the body so they could represent an even more insidious threat

21 hours ago, Human10 said:

Democracy doesn't mean discrimination in any form.

yes it does

The fundamental belief of social democracy is that it can never be wrong

This means that anyone who does not feel free or happy under social democracy is then treated as if THEY are what is wrong and not the system itself

We see the mental health system then being used not as a way to cultivate strong and healthy people but rather as a containment system that treats people as having a chemical imbalance that must be drugged back into equilibrium with equilibrium being an acceptance of the system

This is a fundamentally flawed approach because most mental health problems are simply a manifestation of ANXIETY but the social democratic system cannot admit this because then they would have to admit that their system is not providing optimum health for people

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Snip-it_1617743082203.jpg.c8a9ddc18d09a42c4c05c6662ed7e85f.jpg

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4064413

Snip-it_1617743050045.jpg.bd346302b987190c4a7924f0ca8e28f8.jpg

Snip-it_1617743064041.jpg.debf989604bc84d895406e6810fff3a3.jpg

What a contrast with our modern cattle cars with wings;

Snip-it_1617743239030.jpg.01721ed239cf12a1412b0ef5b4a538a2.jpg

Most youth dont have memories to show them a contrast to the nightmare world they are in. They can't see that their world has been shaped by persons that hate them. Persons raging with contempt for beauty and joy. Insufferable bastards coloring our world in dull shades of grey. Gotta keep the value of pharma dividends as high as possible by turning our world into a cesspoole of degeneracy and hopeless resignation.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2
21 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

It seems to me the WW2-related question in regard to Covid-19 is this:

Is the problem we face democracy or [small 'f'] fascism in some form?

Personally I think the problem is democracy.  It's a system that can be easily turned into tyranny, as we now see.  The majority evidently want all this.  The sane and sensible minority of us don't.  Democracy says we're outvoted and our liberties suddenly don't matter.

Would this happen in a fascist system?  I don't believe so, because the whole basis of fascism, at least in theory, is the welfare of the people, whereas democracy has no ethical basis, as such. It is just who has the most support, which encourages lies, artificiality, fakery and charlatanism.

To me, democracy is tyranny, but I don't necessarily favour fascism either, or any other 'system' or ideology.  The ideal approach would be organic in nature and simply reflect how people want to live.

Good observations! This is a very interesting area that the guys at the UK Column are turning the microscope up on at the moment in their 'dissidents guide to the constitution' series where they are discussing the problems with 'democracy'. The most recent segment: Episode 5, part 1 really digs into it:

A Dissident's Guide to the Constitution: Episode 5, Part I — Democracy: a British value?

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/dissidents-guide-constitution-episode-5-part-1-democracy-british-value

• Thanks 1
21 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

If these vaccines were a new model car ,a childs toy ,a baby car seat or a new headache remedy and they caused even a fraction of the injuries and deaths currently taking place ,there would be instant recalls to protect the public . Not so with a barely tested new technology ,medical procedure it seems .

They cannot allow even a single crack to appear in the facade because then the entire ediface would risk crashing down. Once that public doubt grew they could never put the geni back in the bottle

This is why they would pull thimerosol from most vaccines whilst still denying that it is harmful. Then the microscope started getting turned up on aluminium so they shifted gear into mRNA to stay one step ahead of the conspiracy theorists who have then been left scrambling to understand this new technology in the short time between the beginning of the covid-hysteria and the point where the government rubber stamped new, experimental mRNA injections that hadn't even completed their fast-tracked safety trials.

This is so that they can stay ahead of the inevitable revelation of the harm they are causing because by the time people learn about it they have moved on to using a whole new way to destroy peoples health and everyone is then breathlessly trying to keep up with that

thimerosol was a big issue and yet now in the mad rush of mRNA it is largely forgotten and aluminium is an even bigger scandal that is also now being obscured by the hype over mRNA

How can GPs and other health staff keep promoting and administering these vaccines when even the most ignorant of them would have heard something about the effects ? .

Just as big pharma can't allow a crack in the big lie that is vaccine safety the 'health professionals' that administer it can't allow doubt to creep into their minds either because their entire careers including a 7 year training period for doctors would go up the spout; after all how could they keep practicing medicine and taking that ample pay cheque if they knew the truth about the harm they were causing?.....this leads to massive DENIAL as an ego defence mechanism

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

a risk averse society is a WEAK society

a weak society is ripe for enslavement

I have had children in masks walk behind their parent to avoid me in the street, on a wide pavement.

How weak are they going to be in just ten years or so when they hit adulthood.

• Like 4