Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

16 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I've got a feeling that Bill Gates must secretly be going broke. I mean look at the fkn garbage quality of journalists he's hiring. If that's all you can afford, something is wrong.

But look at buggy Windows we use for ages... I guess he hires retarded, cheapest programmers too... Just greedy man who's selling shit in nice wrap.

11 minutes ago, TFH said:

Yes. Yes I think I'm starting to accept this now. There are psychological barriers in place that I know not how to break down. 🤐

We live in a world where the vast majority of people are just order followers, they have been conditioned this way and really don't know any better.

The type of people who frequent this forum are are not order followers. We are the type of people who would have been rounded up in the early days of Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia and sent off to some re-education camp (or worse).

Following the path of rightieousness sadly comes at a great cost in our World, but we have no other option but to fight on, because when we give up........It's game over.

• Like 2

Just now, Human10 said:

But look at buggy Windows we use for ages... I guess he hires retarded, cheapest programmers too... Just greedy man who's selling shit in nice wrap.

My other theory is that he deliberately hires the scummiest trash to feed us shit, because he gets a sick pleasure in knowing he can get away with making us all submit even with the very bare minimum of efforts. It's almost as if he makes the narrative so deliberately ridiculous because he wants to piss in our faces and rub it in. You are slaves of such low order to him, he doesn't want to dirty his hands be even wasting efforts and funding on giving you intelligent propaganda. Only the dumbest shit for you will do and to give you anything more advanced would imply you are worth it.

23 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I've got a feeling that Bill Gates must secretly be going broke. I mean look at the fkn garbage quality of journalists he's hiring. If that's all you can afford, something is wrong.

This wouldn't surprise me, especially the way he's spending it, I can see all his assets becoming worthless.

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alexa said:

This wouldn't surprise me, especially the way he's spending it, I can see all his assets becoming worthless.

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

I'm not sure if Bill believes in Hell, but if he does, surely he must know he's going there.

2 hours ago, Nats and dogs said:

Has anybody seen this? Apologies if it's already on here.

screenshot covid test kits 2017

WITS suddenly changed the original label 'COVID-19' into the vague term 'Medical Test Kits'. At first they however forgot to delete one detail: the bottom of the webpage still showed the product code for these 'Medical Test Kits': 300215 which means 'COVID-19 Test Kits'.

covid19 product code

for original data look here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20200905210427if_/https://wits.worldbank.org/trade/comtrade/en/country/ALL/year/2017/tradeflow/Imports/partner/WLD/nomen/h5/product/300215

2 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

What was the explanation for this? Was it ever 'debunked'? 

We had at least two threads on the Covid test kits back in September which I have linked below. I think there was also some discussion in this megathread at the time but finding the posts now would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

My view is that it was a red herring and rather came from a change in the description of the product code as per UK Column's broadcast of 7th September 2020 from 35 seconds in. I think UK Column have since edited the video down from when I orginally posted it in the first thread below.

I am a bit wary of anything dubbed a "bombshell" which usually turns out to be dubious - as with the Rothschild patents and the chromosome 8 issue.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

I'm not sure if Bill believes in Hell, but if he does, surely he must know he's going there.

They all know this is where they are going to end up, look at Prince Philip the other day, the fearful look on his face said it all.

• Like 1

Lets be honest, living in that mans head must surely be worse than hell.

😇

2 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

We had at least two threads on the Covid test kits back in September which I have linked below. I think there was also some discussion in this megathread at the time but finding the posts now would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

My view is that it was a red herring and rather came from a change in the description of the product code as per UK Column's broadcast of 7th September 2020 from 35 seconds in. I think UK Column have since edited the video down from when I orginally posted it in the first thread below.

I am a bit wary of anything dubbed a "bombshell" which usually turns out to be dubious - as with the Rothschild patents and the chromosome 8 issue.

I still wonder what they used these tests for before 'covid' pandemic... As they stated 'many other purposes'. Like what? 🤔

2 minutes ago, alexa said:

They all know this is where they are going to end up, look at Prince Philip the other day, the fearful look on his face said it all.

Following his wish he will become new triple mutant variant after his death... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A laundromat in Waterbury Village Historic District, Vermont, has a sign that reads "out of safety and respect for others wear a mask when inside." and a man confronts a couple that refuses to leave for not wearing masks. The man begins to film on May 25, irritated that the couple is nonchalant about the situation, and continues to remain in the laundromat without masks on. "Why aren't you wearing a mask, man," the man said. "This is what America has come to, sad, It's a simple rule, it is not a law, It's just common courtesy." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8HlJ9qjtiE

1 hour ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Excellent post. Microchips are the final brick in the wall, if humanity gets microchipped then it's over, the NWO have won. Even with everything that's happening it's still possible for people to wake up, stop watching the MSM and start thinking for themselves but if they're chipped then every single thought, feeling and emotion will be coming from the subliminal messages transmitted into them via the microchip. Not only will freedom in the external world be gone but freedom in the internal world of your mind and body will be gone.

As Icke said if people say no to one thing then say no to being microchipped.

Isn't Elon already working on this?

I suspect if you promise your subjects some weed, beer and some doughnuts they'd be well up for this...

What's a microchip between friends?

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I still wonder what they used these tests for before 'covid' pandemic... As they stated 'many other purposes'. Like what? 🤔

All the testing companies are now preparing for an endless list of diseases (fake, real, doesn't matter to them I guess). When you read a statement like this, you know what's coming:

"Though our journey started with tackling the COVID-19 pandemic, we are now expanding to tackle other diseases that affect the day-to-day lives of millions across the world." https://www.oxsed.com/careers

The problem with this Covid war is that, unlike the Second World War, where everyone was united against a common enemy, the Nazis and fascism, here we have brother set against brother, or friend, or family member, or work colleague. People cant see, if we all united against the real enemy it would be game over. At the moment its like a tug of war, seeing which side reaches the majority, or critical mass, vax versus anti-vax, to pull the flag over the line as it were. And meanwhile the powers that be are laughing at our division and fighting because they know while we are divided, they win.

• Like 2

Just now, DarianF said:

All the testing companies are now preparing for an endless list of diseases (fake, real, doesn't matter to them I guess). When you read a statement like this, you know what's coming:

"Though our journey started with tackling the COVID-19 pandemic, we are now expanding to tackle other diseases that affect the day-to-day lives of millions across the world." https://www.oxsed.com/careers

So you can take these tests brand them new diseases and sell again? 😆

7 minutes ago, Human10 said:

If they had a test for stupidity, I reckon half the world would prove positive.

Just now, Human10 said:

So you can take these tests brand them new diseases and sell again? 😆

It can be like the old days in the West... before our economies were gutted...

"A job for life!"

No shit. Can't go wrong with this. Endless diseases. Endless testing. Endless bullshit.

12 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Exactly this . Conspiracy candy 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, alexa said:

They've earned their terror. No sympathy for these evil bastards.

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

If they had a test for stupidity, I reckon half the world would prove positive.

According fucked checkers it could be used for it too... Because why not? 'Many purposes'...🙄

I had some weirdo at the door also today.

Muzzled up with couple layers of cloth. I couldn't understand a word he was saying. Kept on asking him to repeat himself, he looked really embarrassed, I was like, "what are you actually trying to tell me? and who are you?"

Said he was doing a 10 year census or someink. I said just moved in so ,don't worry w about me, and off he went multimasks between his legs.

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

I had some weirdo at the door also today.

Muzzled up with couple layers of cloth. I couldn't understand a word he was saying. Kept on asking him to repeat himself, he looked really embarrassed, I was like, "what are you actually trying to tell me? and who are you?"

Said he was doing a 10 year census or someink. I said just moved in so ,don't worry w about me, and off he went multimasks between his legs.

Just keep saying 'I can't understand you', until they give up or remove their mask. 🤣

I love it.