Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

https://www.20min.ch/story/abwasser-kuendigt-naechste-corona-welle-an-983639569497

Sewage announces the next corona wave
Corona viruses can be detected in sewage . Researchers at ETH Zurich say that they can detect virus development via wastewater more quickly than with conventional tests.

They can happily come round my house and test my bog ! 

Had a dodgy chicken tikka last night and asparagus  for lunch !!!🤪 hope they enjoy poking after my anal dump!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

Vanessa Fatz shilling as usual, but she did at least allow Sir Desmond Swayne, MP for New Forest West, argue the case against passports briefly. 

Problem is Mr Swayne is against a lot of things, until it’s time to vote

1 hour ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

What was the explanation for this? Was it ever 'debunked'? 

'Fact checking' in 2021 basically =

Claim: "Bill Gates is trying to reduce the population". 

Fact Checker: "False. We asked Mr Gates whether he's trying to depopulate the planet and he says he isn't". 

Lol. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, TFH said:

Fact Checker: "False. We asked Mr Gates whether he's trying to depopulate the planet and he says he isn't". 

Lol. 

Reminds my of a little Britain sketch!

Computer says No!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, TFH said:

Lol. 

Absolutely it really has become 1984 Ministry of lies rewriting and changing information to suit the current narrative and still the majority blindly accept what the establishment tells them and roll over and get their tummy tickled by these lying phycopaths. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

https://www.20min.ch/story/abwasser-kuendigt-naechste-corona-welle-an-983639569497

Sewage announces the next corona wave
Corona viruses can be detected in sewage . Researchers at ETH Zurich say that they can detect virus development via wastewater more quickly than with conventional tests.

They can happily come round my house and test my bog ! 

Had a dodgy chicken tikka last night and asparagus  for lunch !!!🤪 hope they enjoy poking after my anal dump!!

Funny that....I had the same, only with a plate of beans and four hard boiled eggs.......all washed down with a chalice of cabbage water.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

Reckon they might vote for that😂

Maybe the petition should have said the parliamentary code needs to be overhauled and includes the following change as suggested in the petition. I wonder how they'd react to that the corrupt bastards. 

6 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

Yes.  Organic democracy in which small groups of people who know each other make decisions among themselves can work well.  It probably wouldn't be known as 'democracy' to the people involved in it.  My criticism is really of mass democracy, which I regard as tyranny.

Mass 'representative' democracy is fatally flawed. Small scale direct democracy is better, however it's still flawed.

7 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

Absolutely it really has become 1984 Ministry of lies rewriting and changing information to suit the current narrative and still the majority blindly accept what the establishment tells them and roll over and get their tummy tickled by these lying phycopaths. 

Quite! Several of us here have presented hard evidence to the sheep in our lives and still they don't want to know about it if MSM says different! 

Edited by TFH
  • Like 2

Just now, TFH said:

Quite! Several of us here have presented hard evidence to the sheep in our lives and still they don't want to know about it! 

Evidence to a brainwashed mind is worthless; only the provider of information loses.

• Like 2

Just now, DarianF said:

Evidence to a brainwashed mind is worthless; only the provider of information loses.

Yes. Yes I think I'm starting to accept this now. There are psychological barriers in place that I know not how to break down. 🤐

22 minutes ago, TFH said:

Lol. 

I've got a feeling that Bill Gates must secretly be going broke. I mean look at the fkn garbage quality of journalists he's hiring. If that's all you can afford, something is wrong.

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I've got a feeling that Bill Gates must secretly be going broke. I mean look at the fkn garbage quality of journalists he's hiring. If that's all you can afford, something is wrong.

Maybe Satan has milked the Gates for everything useful, now he'll cut him loose, discard him???!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Well, when you're buying up all the arable land in the US and Africa, and are buying off thousands of corrupt politicians & health workers, and are funding all sorts of NGOs.. 

Ah, you get the picture. 

1 minute ago, TFH said:

Yes. Yes I think I'm starting to accept this now. There are psychological barriers in place that I know not how to break down. 🤐

The trick, the way I see it at least, is to support the troops and let them know they are not alone - 'preach to the choir' so to speak. I guess that's what we basically do here, but that is important. It lets us know we are not alone, and valuable information is exchanged regularly.

The second thing is to target those people who are 'fence sitters'. This is where the bulk of activism / infowarrior efforts should be aimed. These are the '50/50' crowd. They are half brainwashed and half willing to accept new information. Maybe they have a feeling that 'something is not right' with the official narrative, but they don't have the information to figure it out. If you give them that information, they have a 50% chance of accepting it, and 50% chance of crawling back into the brainwashed lala land crowd. But at least there is a chance with them so it's worth a try.

The rest are the brainwashed fucktards. There is no hope for them. They will only serve as energy vampires to your gallant efforts, so don't waste a piss or a fart on them. They are slaves and proud of it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, TFH said:

It would take the same concerted effort that it takes to get people deprogramed or rescued from a cult.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Maybe Satan has milked the Gates for everything useful, now he'll cut him loose, discard him???!!!!!!

Bill flees to some remote farmland, thinking he is safe... until he realises his husband Melinda owns it and has a GPS tracker chip implanted into both his arse cheeks.

It's over Bill. There is no escape.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, TFH said:

We should probably use same techniques to be effective ;)

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I'm not sure if it was on this forum but I remember somebody posted last year a video or voice recording of a lady lawyer whose best friend had uncovered incriminating evidence of Billy boy having thousands of disgusting under age images on his computer and they or rather the company they worked for were basically paid millions to keep quiet. 

Also some top adtrologist predicted late  last year that behind the scenes Billy boy would get his comeuppance this year which I know these type of predictions are usually quite vague but it was something to do with being in the age of Aquarius that would bring about the downfall of people at the highest level of power that have hidden dark secrets for years. She didn't actually name Gates but the implication was obvious. 

I hope she's right.