Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

40 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Same. Insane... Couldn't stand watching teachers wearing them at 21degrees and complaining how hot it is.... I'm surprised none of them collapsed... Humans are crazy... 🥴

Reminded me of this video-

Angry School Board Lady Struggles to Breathe Whilst Fighting to Mask Children

Edited by BossCrow
  • Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I didn't know it was toxic. Aren't they these moving 'worms' caught under microscopes? 🤔

Looks like they are calling the "black worms" graphene

Graphene spun into metre-long fibres - NextBigFuture.com

c4ee02594f-f8_hi-res.gif

• Like 1

Has anybody seen this? Apologies if it's already on here.

screenshot covid test kits 2017

WITS suddenly changed the original label 'COVID-19' into the vague term 'Medical Test Kits'. At first they however forgot to delete one detail: the bottom of the webpage still showed the product code for these 'Medical Test Kits': 300215 which means 'COVID-19 Test Kits'.

covid19 product code

for original data look here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20200905210427if_/https://wits.worldbank.org/trade/comtrade/en/country/ALL/year/2017/tradeflow/Imports/partner/WLD/nomen/h5/product/300215

• Like 1

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/275196325_Graphene_fiber_A_new_material_platform_for_unique_applications

Graphene fiber (GF) is of practical importance because it integrates the remarkable properties of individual graphene sheets into useful, macroscopic ensembles that possess the common characteristics of fibers, such as mechanical flexibility for textiles, while maintaining the unique advantages over conventional carbon fibers, such as low cost, lig...

Graphene fibers = nano particle delivery system? 

14 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I have to say folks, and I do try and be positive but.....

For the first time, I am genuinely scared about what is going on from everything I have seen. Like properly scared. 

This is a proper and very serious attack on humanity and in particular western culture. And if you go outside, it is almost exactly like the movie They Live. It's just so surreal now....

Spleen venting finished!!!!

Iv'e said it before, and I'll say it again.

Now is the time for folks with the means to cut their losses and get the hell out of large populated areas.

History tells us, that those that fled totalitarian situations in the early days tended to be the ones that survived.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Mr H said:

For the first time, I am genuinely scared about what is going on from everything I have seen. Like properly scared. 

This is a proper and very serious attack on humanity and in particular western culture. And if you go outside, it is almost exactly like the movie They Live. It's just so surreal now....

It certainly is.

And the more it rolls relentlessly on, the more divisive it becomes, believers becoming more fanatical, and non believers ever more cynical. 

It really is the new religion. 

• Sad 1
9 minutes ago, Nats and dogs said:

WITS suddenly changed the original label 'COVID-19' into the vague term 'Medical Test Kits'. At first they however forgot to delete one detail: the bottom of the webpage still showed the product code for these 'Medical Test Kits': 300215 which means 'COVID-19 Test Kits'.

covid19 product code

https://web.archive.org/web/20200905210427if_/https://wits.worldbank.org/trade/comtrade/en/country/ALL/year/2017/tradeflow/Imports/partner/WLD/nomen/h5/product/300215

WOW... Brainfcuking. 

• Thanks 2
39 minutes ago, Nats and dogs said:

covid19 product code

What was the explanation for this? Was it ever 'debunked'? 

42 minutes ago, Mr H said:

How about putting up some posters in your local area or street I'm sure it would have some effect, even if it was only a small percentage, it's a start. They don't have to be big posters, put 4 on a page to make smaller ones. Maybe put some on lampposts, or in letterboxes or something. If many on the forum did this it would have an effect.

For some poster ideas have a look here and scroll down:  https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/download/  download or just click copy and paste on the ones you like into a word doc. Or make your own?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

What was the explanation for this? Was it ever 'debunked'? 

They fact checked it i think, said it was that they updated the name years later. 

4 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

They fact checked it i think, said it was that they updated the name years later. 

So what tests did they ordered years back? Covid logic. God help me. How people can be so blind.

1 minute ago, Human10 said:

So what tests did they ordered years back? Covid logic. God help me. How people can be so blind.

There was a similar date issue with Rothschild patent for performing a test and sending the results via a mobile phone from 2015 that included the name covid as well. 

Atomic Bombshell: We Have Proof That Rothschilds Patented ...

and the fact check

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-patent-idUSKBN27C34O

2 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

Vanessa Fatz shilling as usual, but she did at least allow Sir Desmond Swayne, MP for New Forest West, argue the case against passports briefly. 

Swayne already stands discredited.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

had other uses for many years but have become COVID-19 specific [in 2020],

many other uses

Ear buds? WTF they were used for then? And if they are using same sticks to detect covid we are fucked in ass and ask for more... 🥴

17 hours ago, Macnamara said:

David has spoken a lot about how the agenda is to get people to carry 'smart' devices which are obviously all going to be part of the 'internet of things' but only as a stepping stone to those devices then becoming 'wearables' which we are now seeing in the form of smart watches

Those wearables would then become 'implantables' which are built into the human body and we already have Elon Musk saying that people have become 'cyborgs' because of their addiction to smart phones and that as a result it is a small step to then creating a 'neurallink' that directly interfaces the human brain with the artificial intelligence at the centre of the smart-grid 'internet of things'

But if there is a neural link then the traffic would flow in both directions...which means your brain could be hacked or simply controlled directly by the technocrats

This represents a complete form of enslavement as ones own mind becomes occupied territory

Smart phones are that little bit of heroin that the dealer gives to people for free to get them addicted so that they become helpless junky-customers for the rest of their foreshortened lives

If you watch truth stream medias documentary 'the minds of men' you can see the history of cybernetics and how the cabal have been playing around with neural links in the brains of monkeys, bulls, mice and so on for decades with the inevitable application being the deployment of such tech on humans. Clearly it has been part of the satanic eugenisists agenda for a LONG TIME and now they have the means to do it

Excellent post. Microchips are the final brick in the wall, if humanity gets microchipped then it's over, the NWO have won. Even with everything that's happening it's still possible for people to wake up, stop watching the MSM and start thinking for themselves but if they're chipped then every single thought, feeling and emotion will be coming from the subliminal messages transmitted into them via the microchip. Not only will freedom in the external world be gone but freedom in the internal world of your mind and body will be gone.

As Icke said if people say no to one thing then say no to being microchipped.

Edited by Lamp Of Truth
  • Like 1