Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 59k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    3126

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    2460

  • oddsnsods

    2424

  • SimonTV

    2344

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1617679225930.jpg.73e31a926e619d00f9ab28fd2b5f0757.jpg

 

Free to run like hell if a grizzly is closing on you 😁 Fear does serve a purpose when the danger is real and a fight-or-flight situation arises.

It's mind over matter but I get what you are saying. 

 

My gut feeling is that these jabs will cause problems years down the line. It's good to have fear sometimes

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here we go.....they really can't let go, can they?

 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/04/05/full-release-lockdown-could-trigger-hospitalisations-bad-january/

Full reopening in June could trigger hospital admissions as high as January peak

Resurgence in serious illnesses and deaths 'highly likely' following full release from lockdown restrictions, Sage modelling says.......

A full release from lockdown restrictions in Junecould trigger a new wave of Covid  hospital admissions as bad as the January peak, modelling by Government scientists suggests.

Scientists said that while vaccines are having a major impact in cutting illness and deaths, they are not effective enough to allow a return to normal social mixing "without a big epidemic".

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Covid Passports are coming whether we like it or not.

'Intrusive' Covid passports will create 'two-tier Britain', rebel MPs warn as Boris Johnson hints he could sidestep Parliament and force them into law without a vote 

Boris Johnson set himself up for a potentially-volcanic clash with his own backbenchers after hinting he might try to get the passport scheme into law without a vote.

 

What a two faced B*S***d 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Here we go.....they really can't let go, can they?

 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/04/05/full-release-lockdown-could-trigger-hospitalisations-bad-january/

Full reopening in June could trigger hospital admissions as high as January peak

Resurgence in serious illnesses and deaths 'highly likely' following full release from lockdown restrictions, Sage modelling says.......

A full release from lockdown restrictions in Junecould trigger a new wave of Covid  hospital admissions as bad as the January peak, modelling by Government scientists suggests.

Scientists said that while vaccines are having a major impact in cutting illness and deaths, they are not effective enough to allow a return to normal social mixing "without a big epidemic".

 

Absolute evil Satanists. I thought these jabs were meant to save us. What's the fucking point of taking these jabs in the first place then? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Covid vaccines to be tested on children and pregnant women

 

When big pharma like Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer and Moderna is allowed to perform Covid vaccine trials on children and pregnant women, something's wrong with both our morals and ethical standards.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Shake said:

Absolute evil Satanists. I thought these jabs were meant to save us. What's the fucking point of taking these jabs in the first place then? 

Everytime we get jabbed the health of pharma stock market shares improves. Making her investors very rich. Thats the greater good we are crippled and killed for.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Everytime we get jabbed the health of pharma stock market shares improves. Making her investors very rich. Thats the greater good we are crippled and killed for.

Was talking to my boss about Finance situation in our trade ( landscaping)  he said our company is doing better than our trade average which is 3% annual profit 

Pharma profit average is at least 30 %

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Was talking to my boss about Finance situation in our trade ( landscaping)  he said our company is doing better than our trade average which is 3% annual profit 

Pharma profit average is at least 30 %

You are an essential worker.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Rumor has it god and satan have signed a non aggression pact. If true reconcilliation could be just around the bend 😁 A truce.

 

Where in the hell did you hear this :classic_biggrin: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Hell awaits him.......

656985576_amilind.jpg.6a3f29e5da4c218a6086ba2939db567c.jpg

Those lovely Icelandic volcanoes are welcoming for throwing the likes of these lot into the crator. I don't advocate violence of course but there are red lines sometimes

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Cern or Davos 😅

Jokes aside, have you ever wondered why the scriptures never speak of hopes that god will reconcilliate with his fallen angels. Just dawned on me that we are expected to believe the antagonism is eternal. They were once close. At some point they liked each others company. Satanists seem 100% certain their leader wont change his stance and continue hating goodness for eternity. Where do these assurances come from?

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Jokes aside, have you ever wondered why the scriptures never speak of hopes that god will reconcilliate with his fallen angels. Just dawned on me that we are expected to believe the antagonism is eternal. They were once close. At some point they liked each others company. Satanists seem 100% certain their leader wont change his stance and continue hating goodness for eternity. 

 

I have, but as not to derail this thread, it's best we talk about this else where 😇

Link to post
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1617694643960.jpg.51239fd37aac045dc52b05c35e790e6a.jpg

https://beta.ctvnews.ca/local/toronto/2021/4/5/1_5375213.html

 

Snip-it_1617694903822.jpg.1382bb1ebfebbe1d787e5f4e471767cc.jpg

 

These are top doctors spouting these filthy lies. Lies that increase the value of their shares in big pharma stock. The longer this insanity plays out the wealthier they become. Our health earns them nothing. All accessories to mass murder and torture and theft. Soaking in conflict of interest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1617695554243.jpg.744fba82df1626bfc29f8c36f672e2a6.jpg

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/ottawa-teachers-unions-call-for-move-to-online-learning-this-week-unless-school-safety-can-be-improved/wcm/a17f9d17-dc21-484b-bdf6-bd66f40fddeb/amp/

 

Snip-it_1617695587802.jpg.92feea05fe0f13916d8285a7665d7d82.jpg

 

Cabal footsoldiers in the war on the minds of our youth. Ready to choke the life out of innocent kids to protect their precious income and generous benefits. Torture the parents trying to balance the demands of a household. Inciting domestic violence. All for the love of something they never saw evidence even exists. They sicken me.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1617694643960.jpg.51239fd37aac045dc52b05c35e790e6a.jpg

https://beta.ctvnews.ca/local/toronto/2021/4/5/1_5375213.html

 

Snip-it_1617694903822.jpg.1382bb1ebfebbe1d787e5f4e471767cc.jpg

 

These are top doctors spouting these filthy lies. Lies that increase the value of their shares in big pharma stock. The longer this insanity plays out the wealthier they become. Our health earns them nothing. All accessories to mass murder and torture and theft. Soaking in conflict of interest.

 

Peru is a great example to throw at those evil ***ks

 

peru has effectively a martial law lockdown and still has the worst death rates

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...