Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

27 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Rumor has it god and satan have signed a non aggression pact. If true reconcilliation could be just around the bend ūüėĀ A truce.

Where in the hell did you hear this :classic_biggrin: 

39 minutes ago, alexa said:

Hell awaits him.......

656985576_amilind.jpg.6a3f29e5da4c218a6086ba2939db567c.jpg

Those lovely Icelandic volcanoes are welcoming for throwing the likes of these lot into the crator. I don't advocate violence of course but there are red lines sometimes

10 minutes ago, alexa said:

Cern or Davos¬†ūüėÖ

Jokes aside, have you ever wondered why the scriptures never speak of hopes that god will reconcilliate with his fallen angels. Just dawned on me that we are expected to believe the antagonism is eternal. They were once close. At some point they liked each others company. Satanists seem 100% certain their leader wont change his stance and continue hating goodness for eternity. Where do these assurances come from?

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

3 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Jokes aside, have you ever wondered why the scriptures never speak of hopes that god will reconcilliate with his fallen angels. Just dawned on me that we are expected to believe the antagonism is eternal. They were once close. At some point they liked each others company. Satanists seem 100% certain their leader wont change his stance and continue hating goodness for eternity. 

I have, but as not to derail this thread, it's best we talk about this else where¬†ūüėá

Snip-it_1617694643960.jpg.51239fd37aac045dc52b05c35e790e6a.jpg

https://beta.ctvnews.ca/local/toronto/2021/4/5/1_5375213.html

Snip-it_1617694903822.jpg.1382bb1ebfebbe1d787e5f4e471767cc.jpg

These are top doctors spouting these filthy lies. Lies that increase the value of their shares in big pharma stock. The longer this insanity plays out the wealthier they become. Our health earns them nothing. All accessories to mass murder and torture and theft. Soaking in conflict of interest.

Snip-it_1617695554243.jpg.744fba82df1626bfc29f8c36f672e2a6.jpg

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/ottawa-teachers-unions-call-for-move-to-online-learning-this-week-unless-school-safety-can-be-improved/wcm/a17f9d17-dc21-484b-bdf6-bd66f40fddeb/amp/

Snip-it_1617695587802.jpg.92feea05fe0f13916d8285a7665d7d82.jpg

Cabal footsoldiers in the war on the minds of our youth. Ready to choke the life out of innocent kids to protect their precious income and generous benefits. Torture the parents trying to balance the demands of a household. Inciting domestic violence. All for the love of something they never saw evidence even exists. They sicken me.

Snip-it_1617696112555.jpg.61361a72643c8876d8af8d884c088097.jpg

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-56638088

Snip-it_1617696158204.jpg.4dfb1108a1584595ae2359c1330e8bba.jpg

The rich did not get rich because they are stupid. They also have top lawyers to shove the PCR down their throats. This is more a gloating piece than actual policework. All they will do is "probe" for kicks if that. France is another covid toilet.

24 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1617694643960.jpg.51239fd37aac045dc52b05c35e790e6a.jpg

https://beta.ctvnews.ca/local/toronto/2021/4/5/1_5375213.html

Snip-it_1617694903822.jpg.1382bb1ebfebbe1d787e5f4e471767cc.jpg

These are top doctors spouting these filthy lies. Lies that increase the value of their shares in big pharma stock. The longer this insanity plays out the wealthier they become. Our health earns them nothing. All accessories to mass murder and torture and theft. Soaking in conflict of interest.

Peru is a great example to throw at those evil ***ks

peru has effectively a martial law lockdown and still has the worst death rates

5 hours ago, perpetual said:

'Voluntary'....

This ties in with India as you say below bc they made biometric info voluntary but without it, the can't open a bank account or pay bills etc.

I've always been difficult or weird so nothing new here. ūü§£

This should be shared though I don't know how to get the link for it.

It's another focking awful thing. This is just WOW.....and we haven't even got an implant...yet.

I would rather get on a hot air ballon than a dinghy. I've never dreamed of getting in the back of a lorry to go on a holiday but this is now a reality.

^ that is focking terrible. I hope the guy sue the idiot megalomaniac.

The government won't enforce things but it's in the hands of private companies who end up enforcing.

@perpetual if you right click the video you can either view video and send that link, or save the video and then resend to your contacts that way

Snip-it_1617699752411.jpg.840c89a4c898fa41b70a1f029167c156.jpg

Covid is "textbook" terrorism. State terrorism at its finest psychological development. Terrorism driving a world genocide and a record-breaking swindle. Laying to waste our old systems. Making us feel like deadbeats for wanting to be healthy. Torturing and poisoning our seniors and kids. Pure terror at all levels. Unsubstantiated fear and fully avoidable loss and suffering.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

That airline are total bastards. 

The braindead fucking idiots in the twatter comments who are either supporting this treatment or are smugly scoffing at anyone who doesn't "follow the rules" are total CUNTS! 

Edited by TFH
  • Like 1

Like the masks, the hair dresser's being closed helps to create the illusion that there is still a pandemic. If people were not wearing masks and hair dresser's were open then people wouldn't even think there was still a virus. It is all about continuing the illusion at this point. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Democracy isn't so bad if you have social cohesion, but it's a powder keg waiting to explode in our societies.

Yes.  Organic democracy in which small groups of people who know each other make decisions among themselves can work well.  It probably wouldn't be known as 'democracy' to the people involved in it.  My criticism is really of mass democracy, which I regard as tyranny.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

Yes.  Organic democracy in which small groups of people who know each other make decisions among themselves can work well.  It probably wouldn't be known as 'democracy' to the people involved in it.  My criticism is really of mass democracy, which I regard as tyranny.

This is so true.

Conjob 19 is merely the latest con, but there are many interlocking cons that ensure our enslavement.

Representative 'democracy' versus direct democracy, statute law versus common law, fractional reserve banking versus social credit.

Social credit used above with its true meaning, not the disgraceful new usage.. which is certainly not an accident.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic