Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, perpetual said:

'Voluntary'....

This ties in with India as you say below bc they made biometric info voluntary but without it, the can't open a bank account or pay bills etc.

 

 

 

I've always been difficult or weird so nothing new here. 🤣

 

 

 

This should be shared though I don't know how to get the link for it.

It's another focking awful thing. This is just WOW.....and we haven't even got an implant...yet.

I would rather get on a hot air ballon than a dinghy. I've never dreamed of getting in the back of a lorry to go on a holiday but this is now a reality.

 

 

^ that is focking terrible. I hope the guy sue the idiot megalomaniac.

The government won't enforce things but it's in the hands of private companies who end up enforcing.

 

 

 

That guys eyes are maniacal....and his feet are even crazier.  Never trust quarter to three degree feet.  Id be suing the prick for assault. I`m not a violent type but that would cause me to be... very quickly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

"You will have no government and you will be happy" 

 

New slogan for "our" agenda 2030.

 

You will govern yourselves and you will be happy.

 

Snip-it_1617677970195.jpg.f5195f582ed76641bd7657481b4bd5ae.jpg

 

wefs.jpg.6c2d307617ee9f6dd35fbca5b5b97606.jpg.47592e38757e66e7cfc1854a26d59422.jpg

 

Could you imagine if the 99% started turning the tables on them? One can dream.

 

Not that I agree with theft though. If somebody has earned their wealth through honest work then that's fine, but the ones that have gained their wealth through exploitation and swindles shouldn't be tolerated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

wefs.jpg.6c2d307617ee9f6dd35fbca5b5b97606.jpg.47592e38757e66e7cfc1854a26d59422.jpg

 

Could you imagine if the 99% started turning the tables on them? One can dream.

 

Not that I agree with theft though. If somebody has earned their wealth through honest work then that's fine, but the ones that have gained their wealth through exploitation and swindles shouldn't be tolerated.

My gut tells me that the nations of the world will breakup into fragments and new colonies will establish themselves with their own interpretation of laws and armies and police. A form of technocratic fuedalism. Many traditional methods will be brought back into fashion. Divisions will harden and conflicts between districts will be frequent. A total breakdown of traditional governed socieities replaced with warlord tyrannies and more fear. Then with time the districts will merge and we will be back to pre covid in 50 years. I really hope I am wrong. Nobody has shown me a convincing canvas with a world in harmony and peace that sounded believable. Maybe this chaos is as good as it gets for humans, again, really hope I'm wrong.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

After 10 years of this covid madness the old normal will be remembered like a lost paradise, which it wasn't 😁 Its all relative I suppose. When Ginghus Khan is ruling our district Justin Trudeau and Trump will seem like cute poodles by comparison. But then again, we will be tougher and we will be happy.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, serpentine said:

So millions of UK citizens have had experimental drugs pumped into themselves at great effort and expense and nothing fundamentally changes.

 

Usually someone would resign at this point.

 

 

 

Something has changed, the value of the pharma stocks. Someones going to get a promotion. The only ones resigning are those flying out to warm climates to enjoy those awesome stock earnings and bribery money.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

My gut tells me that the nations of the world will breakup into fragments and new colonies will esrablish themselves with their own interpretation of laws and armies and police. A form of technocratic fuedalism. Many traditional methods will be brought back into fashion. Divisions will harden and conflicts between districts will be frequent. A total breakdiwn of traditional governed socieities replaced with warlord tyrannies and more fear. Then with time the districts will merge and we will be back to pre covid in 50 years. I really hope I am wrong. Nobody has shown me a convincing canvas with a world in harmony and peace that sounded believable. Maybe this chaos is as good as it gets for humans, again, really hope I'm wrong.

 

I think eventually the conflict will end, but only because people will lose their humanity as they become one with machines. That being said, I guess someone could argue that we'll just be in conflict with whoever controls the machines. Like you, I hope I'm wrong though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I think eventually the conflict will end, but only because people will lose their humanity as they become one with machines. That being said, I guess someone could argue that we'll just be in conflict with whoever controls the machines. Like you, I hope I'm wrong though.

I have a theory that the human operating systems are like computer systems as they contain inner clocks and a permanent memory (ram) and a hardwired memory (rom). The way I imagine it most the time we operate out of ram but when the need to snap out of some spell arises we can reboot from rom to our fundamental operating system..our humanity in other words. My reasoning is that operating systems of all kinds have some form of reset button. Why not humans? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I have a theory that the human operating systems are like computer systems as they contain inner clocks and a permanent memory (ram) and a hardwired memory (rom). The way I imagine it most the time we operate out of ram but when the need to snap out of some spell arises we can reboot from rom to our fundamental operating system..our humanity in other words. My reasoning is that operating systems of all kinds have some form of reset button. Why not humans? 

 

That's an intriguing theory, especially the reset bit. Makes me think about MKUltra style experiments where they rebuild peoples minds, but certain triggers might make them revert to the hardwired memories.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1617682688372.jpg.e59d2736a351686ef9867c9f18aade14.jpg

 

This is true except where people have the attention spans of ferrets on a double capuccino. Time has shown us 911 was an inside job yet most find comfort in the sanitized reports. Time will prove covid to be as big a lie if not bigger but people will dance to the official tune and applaud the heros that saved humanity with strict measures and those good folk fallen so we could tune a perfect vaccine. Many of you will no doubt sit in disgust as these future memorials are played out. Like the 911 memorial to the fallen. Hollow and insincere but full of praise.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

That's an intriguing theory, especially the reset bit. Makes me think about MKUltra style experiments where they rebuild peoples minds, but certain triggers might make them revert to the hardwired memories.

Wasn't that idea portrayed in the Robocop movies? His memories kept flashing back despite the biotech's best efforts at burying them. 

 

Humans, if history has any validity, are resiliant entities having survived hell-and-high-water and thrived. Maybe, after all, the birth-death process could be that reset button I seek. Every single one of us, new tech longevity excluded, will be dead in about 100 years. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1617679225930.jpg.73e31a926e619d00f9ab28fd2b5f0757.jpg

 

Free to run like hell if a grizzly is closing on you 😁 Fear does serve a purpose when the danger is real and a fight-or-flight situation arises.

It's mind over matter but I get what you are saying. 

 

My gut feeling is that these jabs will cause problems years down the line. It's good to have fear sometimes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here we go.....they really can't let go, can they?

 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/04/05/full-release-lockdown-could-trigger-hospitalisations-bad-january/

Full reopening in June could trigger hospital admissions as high as January peak

Resurgence in serious illnesses and deaths 'highly likely' following full release from lockdown restrictions, Sage modelling says.......

A full release from lockdown restrictions in Junecould trigger a new wave of Covid  hospital admissions as bad as the January peak, modelling by Government scientists suggests.

Scientists said that while vaccines are having a major impact in cutting illness and deaths, they are not effective enough to allow a return to normal social mixing "without a big epidemic".

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Covid Passports are coming whether we like it or not.

'Intrusive' Covid passports will create 'two-tier Britain', rebel MPs warn as Boris Johnson hints he could sidestep Parliament and force them into law without a vote 

Boris Johnson set himself up for a potentially-volcanic clash with his own backbenchers after hinting he might try to get the passport scheme into law without a vote.

 

What a two faced B*S***d 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Here we go.....they really can't let go, can they?

 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/04/05/full-release-lockdown-could-trigger-hospitalisations-bad-january/

Full reopening in June could trigger hospital admissions as high as January peak

Resurgence in serious illnesses and deaths 'highly likely' following full release from lockdown restrictions, Sage modelling says.......

A full release from lockdown restrictions in Junecould trigger a new wave of Covid  hospital admissions as bad as the January peak, modelling by Government scientists suggests.

Scientists said that while vaccines are having a major impact in cutting illness and deaths, they are not effective enough to allow a return to normal social mixing "without a big epidemic".

 

Absolute evil Satanists. I thought these jabs were meant to save us. What's the fucking point of taking these jabs in the first place then? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Covid vaccines to be tested on children and pregnant women

 

When big pharma like Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer and Moderna is allowed to perform Covid vaccine trials on children and pregnant women, something's wrong with both our morals and ethical standards.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Shake said:

Absolute evil Satanists. I thought these jabs were meant to save us. What's the fucking point of taking these jabs in the first place then? 

Everytime we get jabbed the health of pharma stock market shares improves. Making her investors very rich. Thats the greater good we are crippled and killed for.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Everytime we get jabbed the health of pharma stock market shares improves. Making her investors very rich. Thats the greater good we are crippled and killed for.

Was talking to my boss about Finance situation in our trade ( landscaping)  he said our company is doing better than our trade average which is 3% annual profit 

Pharma profit average is at least 30 %

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...