Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

 

Doc, I am agreeing with you.. But,, well not to take the piss, but ok another example:

 

A: Hi Welcome aboard British Airways flight number T4KN-D-P1SS, can you please sign in using the covid passport app?

 

B: No..

 

A: Why not?

 

B: Not got a smart phone.

 

A: You won't be able to fly then Sir. Can you please fuck off back to where you belong you dirty diseased reprobate.

 

Just like David Icke, I will never have a smartphone, nor the vaccine.  Today it is a smartphone you carry for any app they decide to roll out . Tomorrow it will be a microchip implant.  Today to fly it is a PCR or LFD "test", which will never roll back. Tomorrow it will be vaccine only to fly. 

 

Edward Snowden warned about the mass surveillance by the security services of smartphones, yet people lapped them up.  The high take up of smartphones has dropped everyone in shit street with easy, efficient and centralised electronic control by the few and the decimation of physical cash payments.  

 

 

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pete675 said:

'care homes' was always a misnomer for places which are not homes and - with few exceptions - don't care at all. But after reading this, the title of 'killing centres' would be more accurate.

They're a burden [read; not "expense" so much as burden] on the State....

 

Although it's obvious the spending spree on the UK credit card is endless because everything is going to be 'reset' anyway... its fucking galling reading this..

 

Government saves £600m on state pension payments as Covid deaths surge

Fiscal watchdog increases the estimated number of excess pensioner deaths by 45pc

ByJessica Beard, PENSIONS REPORTER25 November 2020 • 3:06pm

http://web.archive.org/web/20210123094903/https://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/consumer-affairs/government-saves-600m-state-pension-payments-covid-deaths-surge/

 

 

UKC News...just like taking the sick out of hospital and sticking them back in homes, then denying them even basic antiboitics...then love and affection from family...happening ALL OVER THE WORLD... obvious agenda...and now here comes the jab!  makes me sick!

image.png.02f8e99e0d0534adb3937d513176c77c.png

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

 

It seems to me the WW2-related question in regard to Covid-19 is this:

 

Is the problem we face democracy or [small 'f'] fascism in some form?

 

Personally I think the problem is democracy.  It's a system that can be easily turned into tyranny, as we now see.  The majority evidently want all this.  The sane and sensible minority of us don't.  Democracy says we're outvoted and our liberties suddenly don't matter.

 

Would this happen in a fascist system?  I don't believe so, because the whole basis of fascism, at least in theory, is the welfare of the people, whereas democracy has no ethical basis, as such. It is just who has the most support, which encourages lies, artificiality, fakery and charlatanism.

 

To me, democracy is tyranny, but I don't necessarily favour fascism either, or any other 'system' or ideology.  The ideal approach would be organic in nature and simply reflect how people want to live.

 

I think you’re right somewhat IMO. In democracy most votes decides in theory. Under fascism you’re just told. There’s still the system with the rotten eggs(so to speak) being persecuted though in both.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/4/2021 at 10:53 AM, Velma said:

 

Pity the congregation at the Christ the King church in Balham that caters to the area’s Polish community, didn't respond like this when Stasi police broke up their service.

 

I can't confirm this, but people are saying feminist pro-abortion activists called the police on them so they would have to go outside and pray under this billboard.

 

2021-04-05-Polish-Women.jpg.e11ae920a76d538d251b9e2f91988aa0.jpg

 

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/polish-church-faces-hate-speech-on-easter

 

If true, then crap like this is why it's difficult to seperate politics and religion from the covid debate, no matter what side you find yourself on.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Democracy doesn't mean discrimination in any form.

The problem ultimately of democracy is the same as for truth. Just because the majority vote for,  or believe something doesn’t make it a just cause or truth.

If say only one person on earth is correct and all the others are wrong. democracy effectively would invert the truth

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I can't confirm this, but people are saying feminist pro-abortion activists called the police on them so they would have to go outside and pray under this billboard.

 

2021-04-05-Polish-Women.jpg.e11ae920a76d538d251b9e2f91988aa0.jpg

 

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/polish-church-faces-hate-speech-on-easter

 

If true, then crap like this is why it's difficult to seperate politics and religion from the covid debate, no matter what side you find yourself on.

 

It's a way to distract public from the main problem... Like BLM, etc. All this is part of WEF plan. 

Edited by Human10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1617670990574.jpg.d7dbc881eed068cdec65d80897498d9e.jpg

https://torontolife.com/life/some-barbers-are-hosting-haircutting-parties-in-their-condos-a-qa-with-the-hairstylist-petitioning-the-province-to-reopen-salons/

 

Snip-it_1617671090615.jpg.34f0961a6fe3c25fb029ba4139e1e510.jpg

 

The key in our time is possessing the skills people seek. Skills can be practiced anywhere provided said skills dont require equipment normally unaffordable to the skill-holder. You can never box-in hairdressers and cosmeticians. For those not possessing skills my advice is hit-the-books and do what is required to obtain marketable skills. I personally know of people in skilled trades that are completely circumventing the rules and bypassing paying taxes to boot. A good chef will always have customers come to him no matter the venue. And so on. This is a time to reflect on how much "state" you want in your lives and a time to reflect on boycotts towards those facilitating genocide.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Human10 said:

It's a way to distract public from the main problem... Like BLM, etc. All this is part of WEF plan. 

 

Perhaps, but if there is an agenda where most nations all start singing from the same hymn sheet in a move towards global government, and some mark that determines what you can buy and sell, cannibalism and other such horrors, then I can see why the elites would want Christians out of the way.

 

This is why I won't throw the whole Bible away even if I lose my faith, because for all I know some of the Bible could just be a warning or something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1617671966673.jpg.8e95ca02010d882e4358ea2d717fb7f7.jpg

https://www.tsn.ca/vancouver-canucks-positive-covid-cases-increases-to-over-20-1.1618012?tsn-amp

 

Snip-it_1617672001789.jpg.04b3f7cb1b8f35cdcd58958ce0e6424d.jpg

 

Everyone knows of the competive sports are a hotbed of gambling and corruption. Trends in sports can be artificially created with PCR testing fraud. Bad performances get the spotlight while the better perfomer is sitting out his potential in quaranteen. Gamblers with inside PCR testing knowledge can alter outcomes to their advantage. Sports are another societal group with the kind of money and lawyers to challenge the PCR at the very beginning but letting it be was more profitable. Lots of pharma stock flowing through sport elites hands.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, allymisfit said:

 

I was thinking about posting something about this yesterday but didn't. Spooky! 

 

This is definitely a horrible one. 

I wonder if there's any significance with the name stating with a K and not a C? Like the Kardashian thing? Whatever that represents. 

Hmm. 

 

 

A `K` is three triangles?  🥴

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In any reform that could potentially arise from our present calamity I think it will be important to obtain lists of persons aquiring pharma stock after Event 201. The names on that list must be compared with all shareholders publicly promoting vaccines for covid. These people had inside information and were therefore breaching securities laws besides providing investment funds to fuel genocide. Those with both a proclivity to glorifying vax while holding shares must be dealt with in exemplary manner.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I searched and couldn't find mention of this... I read about this a while ago, but just reading VC and thought I'd share. The Simpsons one was pretty 'uncanny' too..

 

A 2019 “Project Runway” Contestant Named Kovid Presented a Facemask Outfit (video)

An episode of “Project Runway” that aired in March 2019 featured a contestant named Kovid who presented an outfit featuring a matching facemask, similar to what we are seeing now due to the pandemic. Is this yet another case of predictive programming?

391d698386ce09a05c27f3f9fd215584?s=46&d=

Published

 4 months ago 

on

 December 1, 2020
leadrunway.png
 

Project Runway is a reality TV show about fashion design where contestants compete to create the best outfits. The show’s finalists prepare complete fashion collections for New York Fashion Week and, ultimately the judges choose a winner. If this description caused you to yawn in a prolonged and aggressive matter, I understand completely.

However, an episode of the 17th season of that show that aired on March 28th, 2019 is (in today’s context) completely mind-boggling.

 

In one segment, a contestant named Kovid Kapoor proudly presented an outfit that featured a matching facemask. Here’s the video:

In this video, the judge says “I looove Kovid’s look”. It’s almost as if she was talking about the facemask look of the COVID pandemic.

 

She then asks the model to put the mask back on. When one judge asks “What do you think of this mask?”, another judge answers “It’s sick”. I realize that it’s an expression, but the choice of words remains stupefying. That same judge also says “Can you breathe in there?”.

One year later, a virus named COVID caused governments across the world to force people to wear facemasks. Also, in a weasely and underhanded matter, several un-elected “officials” have been hinting at the fact that mask mandates might remain effective after the pandemic. Since then, countless fashion designers created outfits with matching masks.

Coincidence?

Is this all a crazy, insane coincidence? Or is it yet another case of predictive programming? In the past months, I highlighted several pop culture products that predicted COVID-19 in bizarrely accurate detail such as the book The Eyes of Darkness, the movie Contagion, The Simpsons clip about a “cat flu”, and the series Utopia. Is this Project Runway episode yet another example of the elite slyly preparing the public for its plans, maybe on a subconscious level?

 

At the very least, there appears to be some synchronicity at play here.

Coined by Carl Jung, synchronicity is defined as “the simultaneous occurrence of events which appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection”. Jung described these events as “meaningful coincidences”. He also believed that they happened for a reason. Perhaps, the universe is, somehow, trying to tell us something. Like, maybe, that there are dark forces at play around this COVID crisis.

 

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/a-2019-project-runway-contestant-named-kovid-presented-a-facemask-outfit-video/

 

14 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I searched and couldn't find mention of this... I read about this a while ago, but just reading VC and thought I'd share. The Simpsons one was pretty 'uncanny' too..

 

A 2019 “Project Runway” Contestant Named Kovid Presented a Facemask Outfit (video)

An episode of “Project Runway” that aired in March 2019 featured a contestant named Kovid who presented an outfit featuring a matching facemask, similar to what we are seeing now due to the pandemic. Is this yet another case of predictive programming?

391d698386ce09a05c27f3f9fd215584?s=46&d=

Published

 4 months ago 

on

 December 1, 2020
leadrunway.png
 

Project Runway is a reality TV show about fashion design where contestants compete to create the best outfits. The show’s finalists prepare complete fashion collections for New York Fashion Week and, ultimately the judges choose a winner. If this description caused you to yawn in a prolonged and aggressive matter, I understand completely.

However, an episode of the 17th season of that show that aired on March 28th, 2019 is (in today’s context) completely mind-boggling.

 

In one segment, a contestant named Kovid Kapoor proudly presented an outfit that featured a matching facemask. Here’s the video:

In this video, the judge says “I looove Kovid’s look”. It’s almost as if she was talking about the facemask look of the COVID pandemic.

 

She then asks the model to put the mask back on. When one judge asks “What do you think of this mask?”, another judge answers “It’s sick”. I realize that it’s an expression, but the choice of words remains stupefying. That same judge also says “Can you breathe in there?”.

One year later, a virus named COVID caused governments across the world to force people to wear facemasks. Also, in a weasely and underhanded matter, several un-elected “officials” have been hinting at the fact that mask mandates might remain effective after the pandemic. Since then, countless fashion designers created outfits with matching masks.

Coincidence?

Is this all a crazy, insane coincidence? Or is it yet another case of predictive programming? In the past months, I highlighted several pop culture products that predicted COVID-19 in bizarrely accurate detail such as the book The Eyes of Darkness, the movie Contagion, The Simpsons clip about a “cat flu”, and the series Utopia. Is this Project Runway episode yet another example of the elite slyly preparing the public for its plans, maybe on a subconscious level?

 

At the very least, there appears to be some synchronicity at play here.

Coined by Carl Jung, synchronicity is defined as “the simultaneous occurrence of events which appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection”. Jung described these events as “meaningful coincidences”. He also believed that they happened for a reason. Perhaps, the universe is, somehow, trying to tell us something. Like, maybe, that there are dark forces at play around this COVID crisis.

 

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/a-2019-project-runway-contestant-named-kovid-presented-a-facemask-outfit-video/

 

Fucked checkers convinced me... 🤣

VERDICT

False. While authentic, this scene from Project Runway is not evidence of “predictive programming”. There is no public evidence to suggest the COVID-19 outbreak was deliberately planned. According to the designer Kovid Kapoor himself, his outfit drew inspiration from mask-wearing customs in some Asian countries, a trend pre-dating COVID-19, and was intended as an environmental statement.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-project-runway-kovid-idUSKBN28E2B0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

 

 

Fucked checkers convinced me... 🤣

VERDICT

False. While authentic, this scene from Project Runway is not evidence of “predictive programming”. There is no public evidence to suggest the COVID-19 outbreak was deliberately planned. According to the designer Kovid Kapoor himself, his outfit drew inspiration from mask-wearing customs in some Asian countries, a trend pre-dating COVID-19, and was intended as an environmental statement.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-project-runway-kovid-idUSKBN28E2B0

I'm glad we're on the same page - I too need factcheckers to do my thinking for me!🤣

 

One of my personal favourites is:

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/94bk8GyzSXqD/

LONDON OLYMPICS 2012 - PREDICTIVE SCENARIO FOR CO_VID_19

 

False claim: London Olympic Games ceremony symbolically predicted the COVID-19 pandemic

A Facebook post falsely claims that the opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympic Games contained a symbolic ritual predicting the coronavirus pandemic.

VERDICT

False: the Olympic ceremony was a celebration of British history and culture, with no link to the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-london-olympic-ceremony-idUSKBN22Q31K

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1617673289839.jpg.57e694a34129d913d398db9ca28fa33c.jpg

 

How hard is it for Scotland Yard or even military intelligence to access pharma shareholder files and compare them with the owners of such shares promoting experimental injections massively?

 

Actually I imagine they could have those names on their desks in one business day perhaps less.

 

Those are names of potential insider traders and securities fraudsters.

 

People that knew an unforseen pandemic was coming.

 

Instead these very expensive police and military forces sworn to protect us are earnestly rolling out the red carpet for the syringe-wielding grim reapers.

 

One year of needless suffering because those forces are infiltrated and neutered.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Human10 said:

But these faces when I say I don't have a what's up are priceless... 

 

 

When I arrived back in Canada in February... I didn't do Arrivecan ( the track and trace for arrivals in Canada) . The 1st customs guy was getting agitated that I hadn't done it and told me to `go over there and download it`.... I went òver there`and as I had deliberately brought my cheap ass phone with no apps and no space to download anything, it was impossible to do Arrive Can. So 2nd customs guy eventually realized my phone was inadequate and said `well you`ll have to fill out this form``  I said I dont have my glasses, so it might not be a good job``  He slid the form towards me and and said`you`ll have to fill it out``  I did warn him I didnt have my glasses.. I slid it back after a couple of pen strokes and he said `` did you fill it out ( without even looking at it)``  I said I think so and he pointed me on my way. I never had a call regarding my `form` or my ìsolation` and in hindsight I doubt they even know I arrived back ;-)...

 

Moral of the story - They can`t force you to buy a phone that serves their purpose ( not as yet anyway). If you are in a position where they cant do the job as ordered they will have to settle for something else... I think we should always be a wonky cog in their clockwork like system. It seems they can only follow orders as specified...anything different messes up their matrix.  Either that or they can start buying the phones.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

 

When I arrived back in Canada in February... I didn't do Arrivecan ( the track and trace for arrivals in Canada) . The 1st customs guy was getting agitated that I hadn't done it and told me to `go over there and download it`.... I went òver there`and as I had deliberately brought my cheap ass phone with no apps and no space to download anything, it was impossible to do Arrive Can. So 2nd customs guy eventually realized my phone was inadequate and said `well you`ll have to fill out this form``  I said I dont have my glasses, so it might not be a good job``  He slid the form towards me and and said`you`ll have to fill it out``  I did warn him I didnt have my glasses.. I slid it back after a couple of pen strokes and he said `` did you fill it out ( without even looking at it)``  I said I think so and he pointed me on my way. I never had a call regarding my `form` or my ìsolation` and in hindsight I doubt they even know I arrived back ;-)...

 

Moral of the story - They can`t force you to buy a phone that serves their purpose ( not as yet anyway). If you are in a position where they cant do the job as ordered they will have to settle for something else... I think we should always be a wonky cog in their clockwork like system. It seems they can only follow orders as specified...anything different messes up their matrix.  Either that or they can start buying the phones.

I predict they will solve such loopholes with the elimination of analog mobile phones. Every new one will have app ability even if user doesnt want it but wants a plain phone. Then the question becomes whether we bring back phonebooths or not 😄 Btw, very well done getting around those mindless rackets...out of likes.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I predict they will solve such loopholes with the elimination of analogue mobile phones. Every new one will have app ability even if user doesnt want it but wants a plain phone. Then the question becomes whether we bring back phonebooths or not 😄 Btw, very well done getting around those mindless rackets...out of likes.

 

Next time I`d better send my phone back ahead of me and come back phoneless... 🙃

 

No doubt the customs areas will have booths to do the apps they demand at some point. Or hopefully by then the 99% will have taken back control of their lives. I live in hope... 🔮

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

Next time I`d better send my phone back ahead of me and come back phoneless... 🙃

 

No doubt the customs areas will have booths to do the apps they demand at some point. Or hopefully by then the 99% will have taken back control of their lives. I live in hope... 🔮

I spent 5 decades without any portable phone...and I was happy 😂

 

Snip-it_1617677593487.jpg.038c6a176b12512c4ba540544e651c90.jpg

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...