Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

11 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Agreed. My premise was one of administering a vaccine forcefully. I question why they need to tell us. Why not just dump it into food and water and get back to harping climate change while we continue to cook slowly in the metropolitain microwave ovens they call cities these days.

They'll be administering it through GMO foods.  Monsanto and Syngenta, et all have been experimenting with this for years and they very much want to perfect this technology.  Imagine the amount of money that can be made by introducing anti-Corona corn.

3 hours ago, Punxsutawney said:

I see Azithromycin mentioned now and then. A word of warning from my own experience: don't take that shit unless in an emergency! I reluctantly took it last winter after consulting a doctor because of some minor trouble with a bronchitis. Big mistake. The doctor prescribed Azithromycin in combination with loads of cortisone.

I first got a reversible partial hearing loss from it and after quitting I got an irreversible kind of tinnitus. In the current package insert it says that a frequent side effect (1 out of 100) is „partial or complete hearing loss“. WTF! When you research it online it becomes clear that Azithromycin is a known ototoxic substance i.e. stuff that can damage your hearing. There are forums online full of stories from people who developed hearing problems or even became deaf after taking Azithromycin!

Also, that medication-combination completely fucked up my metabolism and blood pressure. I'm still recovering and detoxing.

Anti-biotic means anti-life, and that's what it is. Stay away from it whenever possible!

As for cortisone, i think it's a dangerous drug – it can give you a great trip (euphoria!) but the coming down is awful and can kill you. They even say this in the package insert: Possible side effect: Death :-D

many people take benadryl every day for allergy problems and also to help them sleep.  Permanent Tinnitus is a common side effect that never gets mentioned.   I read an article a few weeks ago saying that drug companies are running out of new drugs to invent, and because of that, the newer drugs are having more and more debilitating side effects.

I believe the drug companies are directly involved in this pandemic fraud.  Not because of normal greed, but because their profits were about to go into the tank and they knew it.  This pandemic revitalizes them.  Just like the TV news media that had its lowest ratings in history as of December, 2019.  Now they have everyone glued to them.

Down to the root of the evil : why is it you see such a widely shared fear of Communism and random hatred against Communists among a public of which a large majority haven't more knowledge in politics than they have in Medicine ? Because Communism has been mistaken for such scarecrows as Marxism, Bolshevism or Stalinism in the public's mind… They're all key words to open bad windows…

You got 5 Communist countries where people aren't living more oppressed or miserable than anywhere else, until recently one of them has been starting to grow as a world power. That's what the 'virus' is and what kind of a 'pandemic' the whole COVID scam was meant to fight : Communism and China…

So you now got whole Western populations wearing paper masks and social distancing to protect themselves from Communism and prevent China's development…

34 minutes ago, SovereigntyOfMan said:

I agree.. ya go team communism!

gut reactions are why we're into that mess... but I guess I replied to the wrong post and it wasn't intended to me ? :classic_smile:

7 minutes ago, chud said:

gut reactions are why we're into that mess... but I guess I replied to the wrong post and it wasn't intended to me ? :classic_smile:

Gut reactions are why we're into what mess? What are you on about? (Though I've a feeling I'll regret asking).

23 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Gut reactions are why we're into what mess? What are you on about? (Though I've a feeling I'll regret asking).

the lockdown... what else ?

can't you just just reply to me directly and with no reservation ? looks I've been 'blaspheming' or something... :classic_mellow:

'One click and we were worse off' after universal credit claim

Some 1.8 million people have applied for universal credit since the government advised people to stay at home due to coronavirus, according to the latest figures.

The number is expected to be even greater when updated data is published on Tuesday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52675084

They are slowly waking up.

3 minutes ago, chud said:

the lockdown... what else ?

can't you just just reply to me directly and with no reservation ? looks I've been 'blaspheming' or something... :classic_mellow:

Why are you calling the lockdown a gut reaction - I don't understand. Whose gut reaction do you think it is? I ask because I believe it to be a strategy for fear and control, and not connected to gut reaction. You may persuade me otherwise.

I did reply to you directly, and am doing again. How can it look like you're blaspheming when I quoted your post that I was asking about? 

Societi Scientific Advisory Board response to press coverage on Kawasaki Disease and Covid-19

28 April 2020

We’ve been contacted by a huge number of families regarding the severe worry caused by social media and other media coverage on Covid-19 and Kawasaki Disease.

A lot of these media articles were confused and contained little factual information.

Whilst we acknowledge the important role of the medical community observing these cases and support efforts to monitor the situation closely, a lot of worry has been caused. We understand that and want to provide some clarity.

Based on all available information made available so far we note:

The cases being referred to have been reported in approximately 20 children in the UK (out of 11.5 million U.K. children) – of whom half have tested *negative* for Covid-19 according to their doctors.

There is no current evidence of any increased incidence or greater susceptibility to Covid-19 infection for children who had Kawasaki Disease in the past.

All of the c. 20 cases are new, acute illness in children.

Fewer cases of Kawasaki Disease than would be normally expected at this time of year are currently being seen – not more.

Kawasaki Disease is a seasonal inflammatory disorder peaking in the winter and spring, and whilst no infection has ever been proven to be the sole trigger, the scientific community believe that any one of many infections may trigger Kawasaki Disease in susceptible children. For the majority of cases, Kawasaki Disease occurs without ever identifying any infectious cause. We are aware of recent delayed presentations of Kawasaki Disease because of initial incorrect diagnoses of Covid-19, resulting in adverse coronary outcomes due to delayed institution of treatment.

https://www.societi.org.uk/kawasaki-disease-and-covid-19/

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I believe it to be a strategy for fear and control, and not connected to gut reaction;

I did reply to you directly, and am doing again. How can it look like you're blaspheming when I quoted your post that I was asking about? 

how does fear work ? gut and irrational reactions... 

I's alluding to my previous Communism related post and how it was 'replied' to, and then to you 'regretting asking me'.... what does all that mean ? 

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

That's interesting when 1 MSM article came up recently stating there was a cluster of 76 cases somewhere, and I since saw another quoting 100.

I feel like we're in a tail spin. There are several contradictory versions of every snippet of information this year. One would almost think it's a deliberate ploy to keep everyone arguing, scared and confused. ?

Maybe we'll all stop seeking the truth when we realise that nothing can be trusted, eh! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, chud said:

how does fear work ? gut and irrational reactions... 

I's alluding to my previous Communism related post and how it was 'replied' to, and then to you 'regretting asking me'.... what does all that mean ? 

It wasn't our gut reaction to put ourselves in lockdown, hence why that argument isn't making sense to me.

It means that I'm giving you the opportunity to explain why you appear to be supporting communism, but I have a feeling I don't really want to be dragged into the tediousness of listening to some convoluted justification.

Aside from that, I do think that we have been encouraged to view China as the enemy, when I'm not convinced they are - or at least, they are probably no more responsible than any of our other country leaders. Any or all of them are unsavoury gits up to all sorts of despicable crimes.

12 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

It wasn't our gut reaction to put ourselves in lockdown, hence why that argument isn't making sense to me.

It means that I'm giving you the opportunity to explain why you appear to be supporting communism, but I have a feeling I don't really want to be dragged into the tediousness of listening to some convoluted justification.

why do you make blank assumptions ? I couldn't care less about any politic system or ideology that be, just meant to point out something...

Aside from that, I do think that we have been encouraged to view China as the enemy, when I'm not convinced they are - 

it's all I wished to read... 

now if people don't wear a mask out of fear after 'savants' themselves said it wouldn't protect them then I don't know what else they do it for, it's either irrational fear or blind obedience... 

4 minutes ago, chud said:

why do you make blank assumptions ? I couldn't care less about any politic system or ideology that be, just meant to point out something...

it's all I wished to read... 

now if people don't wear a mask out of fear after 'savants' themselves said it wouldn't protect them then I don't know what else they do it for, it's either irrational fear or blind obedience... 

It's the same people who told them masks wouldn't protect them that have since told them to wear them for the protection of others. The confusion & guilt tripping thing is as important to their game as fear I think.

You were actually saying that people wear masks out of an ignorant fear of communism, which is bollocks,  but I think it's just your wording, and we're on the same side really. I've noticed you get into this kind of energy draining roundabout regularly, so I reckon that ends our interaction, for now at least. 

Is the UK  the only country that is undergoing maximum retardation ?
How on Earth can the Health Service and Dentists just ... stop ?
What is their problem are they insane ?
In Germany they still seeing patients almost normally apparently ... not sure what it's like in other countries.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

It's the same people who told them masks wouldn't protect them that have since told them to wear them for the protection of others. The confusion & guilt tripping thing is as important to their game as fear I think.

You were actually saying that people wear masks out of an ignorant fear of communism, which is bollocks,  but I think it's just your wording, and we're on the same side really. I've noticed you get into this kind of energy draining roundabout regularly, so I reckon that ends our interaction, for now at least. 

I'm not wolfpavek anyway and I don't see how 'energy draining' my here above post was, it was a quiet and peaceful statement on what I think to be one of the main purposes of the whole COVID scam...

I posted a whole thread on 'the' war on China some hours before the forum got attacked and I couldn't even check if it was replied or not, anyway it just seems to me that when you make a statement that's alternative to the forum's common agreement on everything then you get ignored... if you ignore alternative hypothesis then what's the point ? 

also you took seriously a metaphor I jokingly made on people wearing masks, but you seem not to have read the rest of my post which WAS actually serious... if we must narrow our words to first degree by fear of misunderstanding then it's a bit restraining...