Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

He takes his orders from Gates & Blair...the media dont try & hide it. That used to be classed as treason.

The people who call the New World Order a 'conspiracy' never think to ask themselves why that creature and his ilk are not in jail and are have been out earning millions on 'speaking' tours....I knew it wouldn't be long before he came slithering to the surface.... he's been talking 'vaccine passports' forever....and right on queue...roll him out....unfukiing believable

image.png.b9862b8e936beac2540233ba4bd5794b.png

Bloomberg's Info in Child Sex Trafficker Jeffery Epstein's Little Black Book  of Clients : Epstein

• Replies 58.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

The people who call the New World Order a 'conspiracy' never think to ask themselves why that creature and his ilk are not in jail and are have been out earning millions on 'speaking' tours....I knew it wouldn't be long before he came slithering to the surface.... he's been talking 'vaccine passports' forever....and right on queue...roll him out....unfukiing believable

Bloomberg's Info in Child Sex Trafficker Jeffery Epstein's Little Black Book  of Clients : Epstein

If you want to know the most extreme aspects of the Covid agenda, look no further than the publications of Tony's official institute:

https://institute.global/policy/covid-19

Isn't it lovely to know that a war criminal is planning the finest details of your life, and you don't get a vote on the matter.

Was trying to get through the PMs conference and had a bout of tourettes. 

Couple of mainstream journalists asked some reasonable questions for a change something which they should have done a year ago and from the start. Mr PM Johnson answered and basically told them, especially on the vavcine passports they were jumping the gun.

Basically they let that c walk all over them. Given him a license to wriggle out of all the tricky questions. 

From what i can tell he envisions a future of us getting tested, and we need to learn to live with the virus. Which as far as i can tell means continuous lockdowns. 

Oh and thank science. These vaccines are amazing of course. 

But most of us know the script..

"One year ago, Tony Blair called on the government to introduce nationwide mass testing. At the time, it was highly controversial and the premise disputed. Roll forward 12 months and many countries are now basing a core component of their response to the virus on mass testing."

https://institute.global/policy/b-minus-testing-uks-schools

Oh yes. Tony... the great visionary 🤣 @skitzorat

3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Was trying to get through the PMs conference and had a bout of tourettes. 

Couple of mainstream journalists asked some reasonable questions for a change something which they should have done a year ago and from the start. Mr PM Johnson answered and basically told them, especially on the vavcine passports they were jumping the gun.

Basically they let that c walk all over them. Given him a license to wriggle out of all the tricky questions. 

From what i can tell he envisions a future of us getting tested, and we need to learn to live with the virus. Which as far as i can tell means continuous lockdowns. 

Oh and thank science. These vaccines are amazing of course. 

But most of us know the script..

Rememer the Moonshot docunments? Reads like a god damned horror story: https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3558

And... https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3580

Edited by DarianF
On 4/4/2021 at 11:55 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

There is no record of Hitler saying or writing this statement.

There's also no written record of Goebbels having said that other famous quote either...

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

(many infamous things commonly attributed to the Nazis in popular consciousness have no actual written record... but I'm sure you already know that😉)

15 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Was this Epstein’s black book??

12 hours ago, Seeker said:

I’ve been following Reiner Fuellmich’s case for a while now. I’m surprised how few people have paid attention to him, but people seem to be beginning to become familiar with him.

Do you think anything will actually come of this? I’m sure a Portuguese court ruled the pcr test being useless (97%) false positive rate. Yet I haven’t heard anything about Portugal going back to normal. It seems almost too good to be true, Reiner being able to bring about some justice. From what I understand, Reiner is fully aware of Bill Gates’ involvement, but he seems to have made himself immune legally through some NGO tricks. 

He really is our best hope because the sheep wont wake up. In the UK it’s nearly too late, most over 50s have been jabbed and I fear won’t live for many more years. Once the kids have had it, it’s game over for that countries population, especially if infertility can be passed to unvaccinated through sex. One thing I noticed was Chris Whitty is saying there won’t be any more lockdowns, is he trying to help himself if Nuremberg 2.0 comes about? 

Is Reiner legit? Or a very cruel psyop to give us hope. He has a good track record at least and seems sincere, he doesn’t want to live in this tyranny we are quickly heading towards. 

Even if Reiner wins the case the MSM won't touch the story and like it or not it is the MSM that controls the direction things go in because the majority still get their information about what's happening from there so no it won't change a damn thing.

A victory for Reiner will be reported in the alternative media but that's a case of preaching to the converted.

• Like 1
Just now, skitzorat said:

There's also no written record of Goebbels having said that other famous quote either...

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

(many infamous things commonly attributed to the Nazis in popular consciousness have no actual written record... but I'm sure you already know that😉)

Interesting. I thought Goebbels was talking about the allies and how they lie to their people, but you might be right that it's fake.

8 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Check out Mein Kampf, Chapter 10. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

24 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Does anyone know how I can go back to the very first post I made?  I’m looking for a paper on the safety of chadox1 hiv paper by Sarah Gilbert. It was the first post I made on the forum and I can’t find it on the web or my device or the forum. 

This?

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Probably along the lines of Jeffery Epstein... 

Remember when it all kicked off and Doris was all "take one on the chin" ..then he "got sick" and re-emerged looking very worse for wear and changed his tune completely?

I remember thinking back then someone instructed him on how things were going to be for the UK..

Around the same time as Fauci was raving about wearing masks just being virtue signalling and the WHO saying they should only be worn by sick people...before the masking/silencing of humanity pys-op was implemented.

I just think it was all part off the plan, say your not overly bothered by it, getting support of your country, then oh look I've had it, very nasty bug, we need to do this now, trust me I've had it I know what I'm talking about. That way more people likely to go along with it. The who was just waiting for enough mask wearing calls to come out of the woodwork so they didn't get burned. On jeffery epstien I just don't trust it, no one allowed to see his body, suicide risk that they stopped watching, more likely let out the back door back to peado island under new name.

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Interesting. I thought Goebbels was talking about the allies and how they lie to their people, but you might be right that it's fake.

According to wiki - [take that as you will, but sometimes its useful] his quote about the allies seems to be where 'the big lie' stemmed from

It is verified that Goebbels did put forth a theory which has come to be more commonly associated with the expression "big lie". Goebbels wrote the following paragraph in an article dated 12 January 1941, sixteen years after Hitler first used the phrase. The article, titled Aus Churchills Lügenfabrik (English: "From Churchill's Lie Factory") was published in Die Zeit ohne Beispiel.

The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous

Bytwerk, Randall (2008). "False Nazi Quotations". German Propaganda Archive. 

https://www.bytwerk.com/gpa/falsenaziquotations.htm

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Pina Colada said:

Many thanks 👍🙂

No problem. In each document, check out the sections on pregnancy, lactation, and fertility. Very eye-opening 😉

24 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Yes Blair tried to implement a biometrics database in the UK before & Gates has successfully as you know in India & Africa already. Boris has totally done a 180 on his previous stance after meeting with Blair recently.

Yet some still have faith in him even now.😂

• Thanks 1
Just now, skitzorat said:

According to wiki - [take that as you will, but sometimes its useful] his quote about the allies seems to be where 'the big lie' stemmed from

It is verified that Goebbels did put forth a theory which has come to be more commonly associated with the expression "big lie". Goebbels wrote the following paragraph in an article dated 12 January 1941, sixteen years after Hitler first used the phrase. The article, titled Aus Churchills Lügenfabrik (English: "From Churchill's Lie Factory") was published in Die Zeit ohne Beispiel.

The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous

Bytwerk, Randall (2008). "False Nazi Quotations". German Propaganda Archive. 

https://www.bytwerk.com/gpa/falsenaziquotations.htm

Apparently Albert Einstein has every quote in the universe attributed to him at some point, as does Tesla. 🤣

1 hour ago, GSM said:

I just think it was all part off the plan, say your not overly bothered by it, getting support of your country, then oh look I've had it, very nasty bug, we need to do this now, trust me I've had it I know what I'm talking about. 

100% all part of the plan... but he certainly didn't seem to have the whole script in front of him to start with....same as Fauci... they only give the goffers as much of the script needed at the time....if you know what I mean...

Epstein.. I only mention him as an example because that's the kind of dirt the real Powers that Be have on politicians/lawmakers/judges etc to make them fall in line.....no one cares about infidelity or secret children or fraud.....its the hideous kiddie stuff....

And yes....Mossad would have given him a new face and a new private island by now, although they took out Jiz-lanes father, so who knows....