Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

What the actual hell? Israel a supposedly holy land is being turned into the devil's paradise. How so very ironic? The holiest land in the world stooping so low to please the devil himself.

It's the Devils playground at the moment, it's where the son of perdition is to take his throne. What better place for Satan to do his worst, than Gods chosen place 'Jerusalem'.

• Like 2
  • Replies 59.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Why would anyone get a kick out of giving bad news or unpleasant truths to their countrymen? Just because some people are demoralized, that doesn't make them bad people, nor does not trusting Neocon shills make them bad.

Just let people listen to what they like. The truth fears no investigation.

I don't hate you dude, in fact I think you're right about many things, but this fighting over whatever political pawn they roll out for us is silly.

Did anyone even say it was forced?

ohh did i hit a nerve

29 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

so don't listen to the blackpilled doom mongers.

You mean "realists."

Those that have been wise to the system for twenty years..& dont push Zionist billionaire Satanist.

Yes very low vibration MAGA or MIGA.

Fucks sake.

A year of non stop psychological warfare on your family & you still are making excuses.

20 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1617565637076.jpg.8cf9dbeb6aab2268d4e3d383ee538c58.jpg

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5974442

Snip-it_1617565691874.jpg.68716bc42d9a7f0a429397956370f582.jpg

I expect now that they have the sheep wearing masks its time to mandate a mask standard for everyone by law. The serial variants narratives will open up a new set of mandatory nonsense. The new mandatory mask standard, if it comes to be, will be coated with slow acting poisons. Like the graphite and ethylene oxide residues on the current green masks. 

You can see now that masks are planned to be permanent, if you asked the average person 18 months ago if a future were everyone walked around wearing a surgical mask appealed to them they would have been appalled at the possibility but now here we are. 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

no, its not real.....operation lockstep is though... but those quotes are factious.

@Avoiceinthecrowd not sure if someone's replied... but here it is

image.png.3e2da03ef52b07b7311da9ed2297e6aa.png

LOCK STEP – A world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen pushback

pg16

http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller Foundation.pdf

Thanks 👍 out of likes

On 4/4/2021 at 10:42 PM, clownworld said:

Is this the running total thus far or just for the week? I'm not trying to nitpick, but numbers without context are meaningless, in the same way "X number of positive tests" means nothing without saying "numbers of tests done vs actual positives vs actual negatives vs false +ves and -ves + those asymptomatic+ those with mild symptoms+ those ill enough to go to hospital+ those who died with+ those who died of".

I'm not trying to be belligerent, but numbers on their own are nothing, proper context is everything and even if those are running totals that's bad, but it's nice to have them in the proper context. 

I found the dailyexpose awesome at putting those numbers into context.

They've been writing reports upon each release breaking down the numbers plus other reports on the data.

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/04/02/shocking-u-k-government-release-9th-report-on-adverse-reactions-to-the-covid-vaccines/

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/?s=Covid+Vaccine

26 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Probably along the lines of Jeffery Epstein... 

Remember when it all kicked off and Doris was all "take one on the chin" ..then he "got sick" and re-emerged looking very worse for wear and changed his tune completely?

I remember thinking back then someone instructed him on how things were going to be for the UK..

Around the same time as Fauci was raving about wearing masks just being virtue signalling and the WHO saying they should only be worn by sick people...before the masking/silencing of humanity pys-op was implemented.

He takes his orders from Gates & Blair...the media dont try & hide it. That used to be classed as treason.

16 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

You mean "realists."

Those that have been wise to the system for twenty years..& dont push Zionist billionaire Satanist.

Yes very low vibration MAGA or MIGA.

Fucks sake.

A year of non stop psychological warfare on your family & you still are making excuses.

like clockwork

tick tock

where theres one the other is close behind

5 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I searched and couldn't find mention of this... I read about this a while ago, but just reading VC and thought I'd share. The Simpsons one was pretty 'uncanny' too..

A 2019 “Project Runway” Contestant Named Kovid Presented a Facemask Outfit (video)

An episode of “Project Runway” that aired in March 2019 featured a contestant named Kovid who presented an outfit featuring a matching facemask, similar to what we are seeing now due to the pandemic. Is this yet another case of predictive programming?

391d698386ce09a05c27f3f9fd215584?s=46&d=

Published

4 months ago 

on

December 1, 2020
leadrunway.png

Project Runway is a reality TV show about fashion design where contestants compete to create the best outfits. The show’s finalists prepare complete fashion collections for New York Fashion Week and, ultimately the judges choose a winner. If this description caused you to yawn in a prolonged and aggressive matter, I understand completely.

However, an episode of the 17th season of that show that aired on March 28th, 2019 is (in today’s context) completely mind-boggling.

In one segment, a contestant named Kovid Kapoor proudly presented an outfit that featured a matching facemask. Here’s the video:

In this video, the judge says “I looove Kovid’s look”. It’s almost as if she was talking about the facemask look of the COVID pandemic.

She then asks the model to put the mask back on. When one judge asks “What do you think of this mask?”, another judge answers “It’s sick”. I realize that it’s an expression, but the choice of words remains stupefying. That same judge also says “Can you breathe in there?”.

One year later, a virus named COVID caused governments across the world to force people to wear facemasks. Also, in a weasely and underhanded matter, several un-elected “officials” have been hinting at the fact that mask mandates might remain effective after the pandemic. Since then, countless fashion designers created outfits with matching masks.

Coincidence?

Is this all a crazy, insane coincidence? Or is it yet another case of predictive programming? In the past months, I highlighted several pop culture products that predicted COVID-19 in bizarrely accurate detail such as the book The Eyes of Darkness, the movie Contagion, The Simpsons clip about a “cat flu”, and the series Utopia. Is this Project Runway episode yet another example of the elite slyly preparing the public for its plans, maybe on a subconscious level?

At the very least, there appears to be some synchronicity at play here.

Coined by Carl Jung, synchronicity is defined as “the simultaneous occurrence of events which appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection”. Jung described these events as “meaningful coincidences”. He also believed that they happened for a reason. Perhaps, the universe is, somehow, trying to tell us something. Like, maybe, that there are dark forces at play around this COVID crisis.

Edited by allymisfit
Duplicate :(
5 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I searched and couldn't find mention of this... I read about this a while ago, but just reading VC and thought I'd share. The Simpsons one was pretty 'uncanny' too..

A 2019 “Project Runway” Contestant Named Kovid Presented a Facemask Outfit (video)

An episode of “Project Runway” that aired in March 2019 featured a contestant named Kovid who presented an outfit featuring a matching facemask, similar to what we are seeing now due to the pandemic. Is this yet another case of predictive programming?

391d698386ce09a05c27f3f9fd215584?s=46&d=

Published

4 months ago 

on

December 1, 2020
leadrunway.png

Project Runway is a reality TV show about fashion design where contestants compete to create the best outfits. The show’s finalists prepare complete fashion collections for New York Fashion Week and, ultimately the judges choose a winner. If this description caused you to yawn in a prolonged and aggressive matter, I understand completely.

However, an episode of the 17th season of that show that aired on March 28th, 2019 is (in today’s context) completely mind-boggling.

In one segment, a contestant named Kovid Kapoor proudly presented an outfit that featured a matching facemask. Here’s the video:

In this video, the judge says “I looove Kovid’s look”. It’s almost as if she was talking about the facemask look of the COVID pandemic.

She then asks the model to put the mask back on. When one judge asks “What do you think of this mask?”, another judge answers “It’s sick”. I realize that it’s an expression, but the choice of words remains stupefying. That same judge also says “Can you breathe in there?”.

One year later, a virus named COVID caused governments across the world to force people to wear facemasks. Also, in a weasely and underhanded matter, several un-elected “officials” have been hinting at the fact that mask mandates might remain effective after the pandemic. Since then, countless fashion designers created outfits with matching masks.

Coincidence?

Is this all a crazy, insane coincidence? Or is it yet another case of predictive programming? In the past months, I highlighted several pop culture products that predicted COVID-19 in bizarrely accurate detail such as the book The Eyes of Darkness, the movie Contagion, The Simpsons clip about a “cat flu”, and the series Utopia. Is this Project Runway episode yet another example of the elite slyly preparing the public for its plans, maybe on a subconscious level?

At the very least, there appears to be some synchronicity at play here.

Coined by Carl Jung, synchronicity is defined as “the simultaneous occurrence of events which appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection”. Jung described these events as “meaningful coincidences”. He also believed that they happened for a reason. Perhaps, the universe is, somehow, trying to tell us something. Like, maybe, that there are dark forces at play around this COVID crisis.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/a-2019-project-runway-contestant-named-kovid-presented-a-facemask-outfit-video/

I was thinking about posting something about this yesterday but didn't. Spooky! 

This is definitely a horrible one. 

I wonder if there's any significance with the name stating with a K and not a C? Like the Kardashian thing? Whatever that represents. 

Hmm. 

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

keks.jpg.9918cb67d4c3372110b5005cc62d3c0b.jpg

Maybe you're right in regards to public opinion. It's hard to tell as people who are against the lunacy might just be the most vocal.

I just went through and upvoted all the comments I agreed with, there were lots. Made me feel a bit better..

• Like 1
7 hours ago, jack121 said:

Can't believe it. Snowing, in april this morning.

Those nwo bastards fucking about with the weather again, just like they did last year and ruined summer including failed crops for the farmers, plenty of food shortages to look forward to.

Do a search for harrp, a weather manuipulating system which they claim they do not use anymore. But if you look around at the crazy weather, they obviously do.

Bastards.

Another way to promote their global warming scam, which they have certainly not given up on.

Not so unusual. Snowed at Easter in 1975. I remember as I was walking a horse 10 miles from a to b in the snow. Snowed in May in either 80 or 81 (forget which) but I was shovelling snow on my birthday. "It's more important to know whether there will be weather than what the weather will be."

On 4/4/2021 at 11:03 PM, clownworld said:

What's the link for this? I'm not trying to be nitpicky, but anyone can knock stuff up like this. Was it Twitter or what? 

If it's twitter or Instagram, it's always worth using an alternative front end like Nitter or Bibliogram, as people who aren't members can then see those pages. 

I found that on a facebook group I follow Covid-19 Vaccination Adverse Events and Reactions Feedback... from looking a bit more into it now, you're right...but still..

The baby I reported about passing away after mom got the second Pfizer vaccine is NOT this baby pictured from the Vaccination Re-education Discussion Forum
I specified such in my original post but it seems to be getting overlooked. The pictured infant is apparently doing much better as of a week ago when I last saw an update.
Please be sure to verify things before you share them. There are now screenshots of my words overlayed on a photo of a different baby than the post was about circulating everywhere. Please do not take my words and add them to something I have not shared. My integrity and the accuracy of my posts will be questioned moreso when they're misrepresented by others who haven't done their homework. Please be mindful of what you share and where it's coming from.
Post about baby pictured that is a different baby from what I posted about: https://m.facebook.com/.../permalink/4134514103268073/
May be an image of text that says "Has anyone heard anything about babies having rections tions when their nursing moms get the covid vacc e? This is my grandnephew yesterday, his fom got hei shot on Saturday. Caitlyn RN Lyndsi received her second dose last Wednesday. Thursday her breastfed baby was covered in a head to toe rash. By that night he was inconsolable and declining so they went to the ER. Baby was diagnosed witht thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura and elevated liver enzymes. He was hospitalized and began various treatments but continued to decline. He passed away last night."

💙
Pregnant/nursing mamas steer clear of these experimental vaccines!!!
Please pray for my friend Lyndsi and her family after the loss of their precious 5 month old baby boy💙

Hundreds, if not thousands of "anecdotal" social media posts and news articles....

https://t.me/s/covidvaccinevictims

https://www.wakeupfiles.com:4443/06. Covid-19 Vaccination Information/Compilation of Covid-19 Vaccination Experiences Side Effects Reactions by jee lee on Prezi Design.pdf

https://www.wakeupfiles.com:4443/06. Covid-19 Vaccination Information/Experiences Following Covid-19 Vaccination by Julian Aster - COMBINED JAN 24 2021.pdf

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gVLI6Y6e5mDfu0_7qc0Ozw1GkM69-CIC/view

17 hours ago, northern star said:

Keep the faith Frank, much going on behind the scenes that is not reported in the mainstream media, nowhere near. Its a power structure of a thousand years or more, that is being taken down. Ascension of humanity is at stake. Keep your mind on ascended thoughts and concentrate on victory. Depression is what they want. The war is on for our minds - they are the battle ground.

Out of likes.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Hi DarianF , would you please be able to point me in the direction of the info as I can't track it on here, many thanks 🤩

No problem mate. Give me a few minutes and I'll find the post.

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

keks.jpg.9918cb67d4c3372110b5005cc62d3c0b.jpg

Maybe you're right in regards to public opinion. It's hard to tell as people who are against the lunacy might just be the most vocal.

Wow, I'm deeply encouraged by those comments. Bring it in peeps, we're not alone after all. Av it! 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I found that on a facebook group I follow Covid-19 Vaccination Adverse Events and Reactions Feedback... from looking a bit more into it now, you're right...but still..

The baby I reported about passing away after mom got the second Pfizer vaccine is NOT this baby pictured from the Vaccination Re-education Discussion Forum
I specified such in my original post but it seems to be getting overlooked. The pictured infant is apparently doing much better as of a week ago when I last saw an update.
Please be sure to verify things before you share them. There are now screenshots of my words overlayed on a photo of a different baby than the post was about circulating everywhere. Please do not take my words and add them to something I have not shared. My integrity and the accuracy of my posts will be questioned moreso when they're misrepresented by others who haven't done their homework. Please be mindful of what you share and where it's coming from.
Post about baby pictured that is a different baby from what I posted about: https://m.facebook.com/.../permalink/4134514103268073/
May be an image of text that says "Has anyone heard anything about babies having rections tions when their nursing moms get the covid vacc e? This is my grandnephew yesterday, his fom got hei shot on Saturday. Caitlyn RN Lyndsi received her second dose last Wednesday. Thursday her breastfed baby was covered in a head to toe rash. By that night he was inconsolable and declining so they went to the ER. Baby was diagnosed witht thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura and elevated liver enzymes. He was hospitalized and began various treatments but continued to decline. He passed away last night."

💙
Pregnant/nursing mamas steer clear of these experimental vaccines!!!
Please pray for my friend Lyndsi and her family after the loss of their precious 5 month old baby boy💙

Hundreds, if not thousands of "anecdotal" social media posts and news articles....

https://t.me/s/covidvaccinevictims

https://www.wakeupfiles.com:4443/06. Covid-19 Vaccination Information/Compilation of Covid-19 Vaccination Experiences Side Effects Reactions by jee lee on Prezi Design.pdf

https://www.wakeupfiles.com:4443/06. Covid-19 Vaccination Information/Experiences Following Covid-19 Vaccination by Julian Aster - COMBINED JAN 24 2021.pdf

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gVLI6Y6e5mDfu0_7qc0Ozw1GkM69-CIC/view

Out of reactions. Thanks SR.

Does anyone know how I can go back to the very first post I made?  I’m looking for a paper on the safety of chadox1 hiv paper by Sarah Gilbert. It was the first post I made on the forum and I can’t find it on the web or my device or the forum.