Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

13 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Well, obviously they aren't as the study of nearly 10 million people shows. No symptoms, not infectious when in the "normal" state. Since vaccine suppresses symptoms we don't know if that's true for the vaccinated. They'd need to do a matched study of vaccinated and unvaccinated people and track all their contacts - won't happen.

Let's hope miracle juice will not spread from their mucus... Could be worse than this 'deadly' cold... 🙄

Just been to Sainsbury's with my 5 year old son. No mask, obviously. Worker by the self checkout points at me, then gestures to her colleague who responds "I know, we had 4 in one hour the other day".

They count us as we go in.

I hope when they finally realise what has been done to them they lose their tiny little minds. Fuckers.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Just been to Sainsbury's with my 5 year old son. No mask, obviously. Worker by the self checkout points at me, then gestures to her colleague who responds "I know, we had 4 in one hour the other day".

They count us as we go in.

I hope when they finally realise what has been done to them they lose their tiny little minds. Fuckers.

Next time, ask them to count each of your middle fingers as well 😎

• Like 2

What should you do if a student refuses to wear a mask?

https://www.tes.com/news/what-should-you-do-if-student-refuses-wear-mask

Another alternative is to use the traditional sanction of a detention. The advantage is that the punishment will likely serve as a deterrent against repeating the same behaviour in future. The disadvantage is that, again, a member of staff will be exposed to a pupil refusing to wear a mask.

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

Indeed. They're going to get another potential wake-up call (if they engage their brains) shortly in the 5pm 'briefing' when the spectre that is now haunting Downing St pretends that the contrived chaos over vaccine distribution in Europe will prevent holidays to most destinations this summer (forever, basically) for the plebs.

Edited by Shy Talk
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Russian Roulette, but with a twist... more than one bullet in the revolver.

I'm having a hard time of things today Darian. Feel like we are all fucked. Is there anything we can do apart from keep saying "NO" .Feel like I need to get wankered later...🤪.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

I'm having a hard time of things today Darian. Feel like we are all fucked. Is there anything we can do apart from keep saying "NO" .Feel like I need to get wankered later...🤪.

Some days I feel violent. Some days I feel depressed. Some days I feel completely numb. Since all this shit started, the only happy days are where I manage to momentarily forget all this Covid shit. Those days are rare.

Who knows. I have no answers.

• Like 1

"Extreme measures to combat Covid-19, in Rwanda, with authorities detaining people who violate the 9 pm curfew and mask-wearing protocols in stadiums for hours - where they are forbidden to move all night. They are then subjected to incessant lectures on virus-prevention and consequently ordered to self-confinement upon their departure at dawn." https://www.africanews.com/2020/08/07/rwanda-s-extreme-covid-19-prevention-tactics//

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I don't normally go anywhere near the Daily Fail but so shocked am I at this development that I went to the story there, looked at the comments below and blow me, 90% of them at least saying bollocks to this one.

Boris Johnson plans two Covid tests each week for everyone | Daily Mail Online

keks.jpg.9918cb67d4c3372110b5005cc62d3c0b.jpg

Maybe you're right in regards to public opinion. It's hard to tell as people who are against the lunacy might just be the most vocal.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/4/2021 at 4:03 PM, alexa said:

Is this for real :classic_ohmy:

no, its not real.....operation lockstep is though... but those quotes are factious.

@Avoiceinthecrowd not sure if someone's replied... but here it is

image.png.3e2da03ef52b07b7311da9ed2297e6aa.png

LOCK STEP – A world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen pushback

pg16

http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller Foundation.pdf

Edited by skitzorat
  • Thanks 1

feeling down?

offered does not mean forced

voluntary does not mean mandatory

so don't listen to the blackpilled doom mongers.

they want your vibration low, they get a kick out of it. they are no better than BBC

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Israel's EVIL govt "talking" about taking the green passport away from parents if they don't jab their kids.

I ran the audio through a translator.. so make of it what you will...

One of the things I shekel Children who refuse to marry parents who are closed to vaccinate their children can be denied the green dragon [passport?] the moment All these things are mentioned in the Ministry of Health

PS....always the shekels in there (not funny situation but lol)

What the actual hell? Israel a supposedly holy land is being turned into the devil's paradise. How so very ironic? The holiest land in the world stooping so low to please the devil himself.

1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

I love your article, and wondered whether you thought there is any truth in it actually being a form of gene therapy?

Thank you for the compliment really means alot. 

I'm not a health professional but have some knowledge through basic schooling and ongoing research in my free time. I have heard about it being a gene therapy of sorts - it definitely contains Human DNA and genetically modified virus cells from a Chimpanzee but I'm unsure of how its gene therapy. I would need to research further.

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

Information is power. Fantastic news.

I'm glad it helped. Well done mate on passing it on.

Hi DarianF , would you please be able to point me in the direction of the info as I can't track it on here, many thanks 🤩

On 4/4/2021 at 6:35 PM, oddsnsods said:

Boris so compromised.

Probably along the lines of Jeffery Epstein... 

Remember when it all kicked off and Doris was all "take one on the chin" ..then he "got sick" and re-emerged looking very worse for wear and changed his tune completely?

I remember thinking back then someone instructed him on how things were going to be for the UK..

Around the same time as Fauci was raving about wearing masks just being virtue signalling and the WHO saying they should only be worn by sick people...before the masking/silencing of humanity pys-op was implemented.

5 hours ago, Itsa said:

I feel for those who are going to be put in situations where they feel like they are being given no choice to take one especially if they are going to be forced into isolation.

Yeh, like most schoolkids who don't realise they have a choice. 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

Thank you for the compliment really means alot. 

I'm not a health professional but have some knowledge through basic schooling and ongoing research in my free time. I have heard about it being a gene therapy of sorts - it definitely contains Human DNA and genetically modified virus cells from a Chimpanzee but I'm unsure of how its gene therapy. I would need to research further.

Yes same here, I'm trying to research all the similarities and differences to see if it actually is a gene altering technology, despite their denial of it being.

Thank you 🙂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

they want your vibration low, they get a kick out of it. they are no better than BBC

Why would anyone get a kick out of giving bad news or unpleasant truths to their countrymen? Just because some people are demoralized, that doesn't make them bad people, nor does not trusting Neocon shills make them bad.

Just let people listen to what they like. The truth fears no investigation.

I don't hate you dude, in fact I think you're right about many things, but this fighting over whatever political pawn they roll out for us is silly.

Did anyone even say it was forced?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheAwakened said:

What the actual hell? Israel a supposedly holy land is being turned into the devil's paradise. How so very ironic? The holiest land in the world stooping so low to please the devil himself.

Israel is a horrific example of where the world is heading...so I'm keeping a close eye on it...Their govt is EVIL, it HATES people.

The world is not saying a word.....so much for "never again" 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

It's the Devils playground at the moment, it's where the son of perdition is to take his throne. What better place for Satan to do his worst, than Gods chosen place 'Jerusalem'.

• Like 2