Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Can't believe it. Snowing, in april this morning.

Those nwo bastards fucking about with the weather again, just like they did last year and ruined summer including failed crops for the farmers, plenty of food shortages to look forward to.

Do a search for harrp, a weather manuipulating system which they claim they do not use anymore. But if you look around at the crazy weather, they obviously do.

Bastards.

Another way to promote their global warming scam, which they have certainly not given up on.

Edited by jack121
  • Like 1
  • Replies 57.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Can't believe it. Snowing, in april this morning.

Those nwo bastards fucking about with the weather again, just like they did last year and ruined summer including failed crops for the farmers, plenty of food shortages to look forward to.

Do a search for harrp, a weather manuipulating system which they claim they do not use anymore. But if you look around at the crazy weather, they obviously do.

Bastards.

The return of WINTER! Arctic winds bring SNOW and -1C up north

46 minutes ago, Velma said:

Published Thursday, March 25th 2021

Pfizer begins Covid vaccine trial on infants and young kids

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/25/covid-vaccine-pfizer-begins-trial-on-infants-and-young-kids.html

New York-based Pfizer announced Thursday. It intends to enroll 144 children in the first phase. (Rev 7:4)

“Pfizer has deep experience in advancing clinical trials of vaccines in children and infants and is committed to improving the health and well-being of children through thoughtfully designed clinical trials,” the company said in a statement.

Pfizer is now conducting a study on 12- to 15-year-olds and the University of Oxford has announced plans to test its vaccine on children as young as six.

But both trials are expected to last several months, meaning Israel's rollout to youngsters will offer the best insight into the vaccine's effect on children for some time to come. 

Israel expects to start vaccinating children by March, virus chief says

https://news.yahoo.com/israel-expects-start-vaccinating-children-103121733.html

These “trials” on children have only just begun and already they are seeking approval from the FDA.

Well I'm about to fall out with everyone I know who lines up their children for this devil jab.

And yes, I too noticed the 144 number. Well spotted.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Thewoodsman said:

You have a lot to learn but I'll leave it for another time and place.

Does questioning the official narrative of ww2 give this place a bad name when all other questioning is encouraged?

Or is it rather you know that subject is out of bounds because a narrative has been so enforced it has become the only acceptable thought process on the matter despite the obvious contradictions in the story.

The official ww2 story is as fake as the official covid story. I'm sure mr icke deep down knows this if hes ever taken a moment

Stories heard from my Grandfather in North Africa ww2 and my brother in law in N. Ireland, Iraq, Afghanistan  amongst others confirm that the official narrative is bullshit.

The public have always in my opinion been indoctrinated to listen to Wartime news as though it no more important than a weather report.

D notices in the U.K are how anything that would hurt any narrative are suppressed.

Learnt a lot from the Italian side as well and trust me Mussolini was almost a living God to the vast majority. Not giving an opinion on his politics but as we all know,history is written by the victors, or BBC.

11 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

I don't know either, but there is this same force for evil that's orchestrating The Shit Show I'm sure, overtly changing the meaning of the Bible, which can't be good for anyone.

Like I say, I really am no bible basher type.

Alway believed through experience that there are good and bad people using belief systems. Like it or not most Italians and Irish for example are brought up Catholic. Of course you get your zealots but 99.9% are just decent people. Think the problem is the church heads and their clearly non Christian actions. They all worship money and power. The very things that are taboo in Catholicism are practiced daily by the hierarchy. The common folk do the real work of the church IMO 

• Like 1

Today, the Scots, who are looking like 'The Beatles'  can finally get a haircut and buy a plant, if you live near a garden centre.

Confirming the upcoming rule change, the Scottish Government advise: "People across Scotland can make non-essential journeys in their local authority area from Friday 2 April when a requirement to Stay Local will replace the Stay at Home rule.

"Hairdressers, garden centres, car showrooms and forecourts, homeware stores and non-essential click and collect services will be able to open from Monday 5 April, subject to enhanced safety measures including physical distancing, face coverings and pre-booking where appropriate.

• Like 1
On 4/3/2021 at 7:47 PM, Ergo Storm said:

From the front page of today's London Times; make of this what you will:  

I doubt the bin men would even notice. They only come once a fortnight anyway and they usually put bins back in front of the wrong house, so how would they even know who hadn't put a bin out. They might notice the assisted collection bins missing if the person had a locked gate. but since they go and get those bins themselves as the person isn't strong enough to push a wheelie bin, they probably wouldn't. And they often just give up half way down the street and we have to ring the council to get them to come back another day and empty the missed bins. Load of bollocks, I'd say.

On 4/3/2021 at 8:50 PM, Outsider said:

And if you don't sort and separate your recycling in the correct way...you may be classified as mentally unfit. Be vigilant, behave.

Even though the bin men empty the box into the main bin before dumping it into the wagon, making the whole separation thing pointless

11 hours ago, alexa said:

So sad ☹️

I think he’s right inasmuch that the original writings are abused by the corrupt priests. Tweaks here and there to control the direction of the flock etc. 
But I, being non religious, still believe that the messages in the Bible that are aimed at morality and how to treat each other are still valid. 
As I said in another post, there are always zealots and charlatans out to take advantage of any situation but true Christians are the decent folk out in every weather helping those less fortunate than themselves. So many things of value in our Countries would be lost if it wasn’t for them holding back the tide.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Itsa said:

I haven't taken one of these tests and I won't be doing so at any point in the future

You're missing out on the chance of getting your nose and throat really clean by sterilisation with Ethylene Oxide.. 

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Velma said:

Today, the Scots, who are looking like 'The Beatles'  can finally get a haircut and buy a plant, if you live near a garden centre.

Confirming the upcoming rule change, the Scottish Government advise: "People across Scotland can make non-essential journeys in their local authority area from Friday 2 April when a requirement to Stay Local will replace the Stay at Home rule.

"Hairdressers, garden centres, car showrooms and forecourts, homeware stores and non-essential click and collect services will be able to open from Monday 5 April, subject to enhanced safety measures including physical distancing, face coverings and pre-booking where appropriate.

Found this photo of new type of scissors that will allow Scots to feel safe and socially distanced whilst visiting the hairdressers

D8AD9686-CD1A-4C5A-A2A0-EBFBEFD77388.png

11 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

Watched this video earlier today, its scary.

https://rumble.com/vf9zz3-are-vaccine-passports-the-end-of-america.html

Very depressed right now.

I agree its depressing but if enough people dont stand up to this -it will happen .Sadly i think this idea makes the sheeple feel more secure ,not only do they feel safe and righteous because they have had their jab but they want the non -vaccinated to be kept at bay . Dr Mike Yeadon in his  recent interview with James Delingpole said he thought the un- vaccinated may be sent to prison  camps . However we should not give up ,there is always hope .

Edited by Freedom Lane55
  • Like 1
On 4/4/2021 at 6:55 AM, alexa said:

A Pill to Kill

Government wants to create a Covid 'super pill' that combats effects of the virus and can be taken as soon as someone tests positive 

The Government is to create a taskforce to create innovative new coronavirus treatments in Britain with the goal to develop a pill that combats the virus as soon as someone tests positive.

Er, don't we already have several version of that: ivermectin, HCQ etc

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

You're missing out on the chance of getting your nose and throat really clean by sterilisation with Ethylene Oxide.. 

you missed out the little black wormy things too

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
15 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

😁 Well there is that I will be missing out on!

How far they want people to insert those swabs as well, it's crazy! It will go right round to the top part of the throat so they really want to find something back there!

I feel for those who are going to be put in situations where they feel like they are being given no choice to take one especially if they are going to be forced into isolation.

I would recommend those people learn the art of yogic nasal cleansing. Keep it all clean back there and it's also good for the respiratory system in general.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Pawson13 said:

Does anyone think there is a connection between the toxic waste leak at Piney Point in Florida to the decision by the State Govenor signing the executive order banning the vaccine passports recently?

That was the first thing that crossed my mind. Is it the crops ?

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

im going on holiday

in my car, at my own leisure,

driving 90 miles to the sea

whitty told everyone to take the masks off

"treat it like the flu"

we never wore masks for the flu

flu has still left the building

Untitled.jpg

Iam not sure if you meant it but I had that Madness tune in my head reading the first bit.

• Haha 2

The 2020 Worldwide Corona Crisis: Destroying Civil Society, Engineered Economic Depression, Global Coup d’État and the “Great Reset”

This E-book consists of a Preface and Ten Chapters. 

In the course of the last twelve months starting in early January 2020, I have analyzed almost on a daily basis the timeline and evolution of the Covid crisis. From the very outset in January 2020, people were led to believe and accept the existence of a rapidly progressing and dangerous epidemic.

Alternatively you may wish to View the Global Research Video entitled: The 2021 Worldwide Corona Crisis (released in February 2021), which provides a 25 minutes summary.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-2020-worldwide-corona-crisis-destroying-civil-society-engineered-economic-depression-global-coup-detat-and-the-great-reset/5730652

Table of Contents

Chapter I.

Introduction. Destroying Civil Society. The Fear Campaign

Chapter II

The Corona Timeline

Chapter III

What Is Covid-19, SARS-2 : How Is It Tested? How  Is It Measured? 

Chapter IV

Engineered Economic Depression

Chapter V

The Enrichment of the Super Rich. The Appropriation and Redistribution of  Wealth 

Chapter VI

The Impacts on Mental Health

Chapter VII

“There Is No Cure”.  Suppression of Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), A Cheap and Effective Drug 

Chapter VIII

Big Pharma’s Covid Vaccine

Chapter IX

Freedom of Expression. Categorizing The Protest Movement as “Anti-Social”

Chapter X 

“Global Coup d’État” and the “Great Reset”. Global Debt and Neoliberal “Shock Treatment”

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I searched and couldn't find mention of this... I read about this a while ago, but just reading VC and thought I'd share. The Simpsons one was pretty 'uncanny' too..

A 2019 “Project Runway” Contestant Named Kovid Presented a Facemask Outfit (video)

An episode of “Project Runway” that aired in March 2019 featured a contestant named Kovid who presented an outfit featuring a matching facemask, similar to what we are seeing now due to the pandemic. Is this yet another case of predictive programming?

391d698386ce09a05c27f3f9fd215584?s=46&d=

Published

4 months ago 

on

December 1, 2020
leadrunway.png

Project Runway is a reality TV show about fashion design where contestants compete to create the best outfits. The show’s finalists prepare complete fashion collections for New York Fashion Week and, ultimately the judges choose a winner. If this description caused you to yawn in a prolonged and aggressive matter, I understand completely.

However, an episode of the 17th season of that show that aired on March 28th, 2019 is (in today’s context) completely mind-boggling.

In one segment, a contestant named Kovid Kapoor proudly presented an outfit that featured a matching facemask. Here’s the video:

In this video, the judge says “I looove Kovid’s look”. It’s almost as if she was talking about the facemask look of the COVID pandemic.

She then asks the model to put the mask back on. When one judge asks “What do you think of this mask?”, another judge answers “It’s sick”. I realize that it’s an expression, but the choice of words remains stupefying. That same judge also says “Can you breathe in there?”.

One year later, a virus named COVID caused governments across the world to force people to wear facemasks. Also, in a weasely and underhanded matter, several un-elected “officials” have been hinting at the fact that mask mandates might remain effective after the pandemic. Since then, countless fashion designers created outfits with matching masks.

Coincidence?

Is this all a crazy, insane coincidence? Or is it yet another case of predictive programming? In the past months, I highlighted several pop culture products that predicted COVID-19 in bizarrely accurate detail such as the book The Eyes of Darkness, the movie Contagion, The Simpsons clip about a “cat flu”, and the series Utopia. Is this Project Runway episode yet another example of the elite slyly preparing the public for its plans, maybe on a subconscious level?

At the very least, there appears to be some synchronicity at play here.

Coined by Carl Jung, synchronicity is defined as “the simultaneous occurrence of events which appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection”. Jung described these events as “meaningful coincidences”. He also believed that they happened for a reason. Perhaps, the universe is, somehow, trying to tell us something. Like, maybe, that there are dark forces at play around this COVID crisis.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/a-2019-project-runway-contestant-named-kovid-presented-a-facemask-outfit-video/

• Like 1