Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Mr. Fuellmich is representing business concerns suing for losses. Whether he succeeds or not will affect us in no way. As part of any possible settlement all parties will be compelled to sign non disclosure agreements. Meaning the whole deal goes under wraps and has very little use for us beyond the claim that covid was challenged that way and at least a large crew of lawyers believed they could prevail in court. But the court transcrpts will likely be locked away tight.

It's a bit more involved than just businesses losing money. The whole premise behind the pcr test is based on a fraud from the writing of scientific papers to hastily rubber stamping it's use by the relevant health authorities.

The miss selling of a fraudulent test en masse is obviously involved but that then exposes the whole testing regime of new medicines using pcr data as  scientifically fraudulent too. The EU at least would be moved to rethink.

• Like 1

Snip-it_1617598782662.jpg.d5306c273e488376b81c244818b32b88.jpg

https://anglicanchurch.net/ethics-in-a-pandemic-aborted-fetal-cells-and-the-covid-19-vaccine/

20210405_010336.jpg.e78e9dd867e52106e0368c709c4f1e90.jpg

"The risk to public health" outweighs the "legitimate" concerns about the origins of the vaccine. Lets forget this ghoulish obscenity when a disease 99% survive needs to be contained. Preachers with investment portfolios shilling for a rerurn on those pharma shares.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
3 minutes ago, serpentine said:

It's a bit more involved than just businesses losing money. The whole premise behind the pcr test is based on a fraud from the writing of scientific papers to hastily rubber stamping it's use by the relevant health authorities.

The miss selling of a fraudulent test en masse is obviously involved but that then exposes the whole testing regime of new medicines using pcr data as  scientifically fraudulent too. The EU at least would be moved to rethink.

My point was that the things that transpire in the courtroom will stay there. I understand that the cornerstone of Fuellmich's legal strategy revolves around the PCR test. He sees it, rightfully so, as the main pillar supporting the whole swindle.

On 4/3/2021 at 9:56 AM, DarianF said:

-Sudden unexplained death in infants (SUDI) which includes sudden unexpected death in infants (SIDS)

Dr Vernon Coleman has suggested that sudden unexplained death in infants may well be a consequence of vaccination - maybe breastfeeding provides some anti-vaccination protection.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

My point was that the things that transpire in the courtroom will stay there. I understand that the cornerstone of Fuellmich's legal strategy revolves around the PCR test. He sees it, rightfully so, as the main pillar supporting the whole swindle.

The German court system is certainly different from here in the UK and of course the misuse of the PCR test to "overwhelm" the NHS was a key moment for the fraudsters.

7 minutes ago, serpentine said:

The German court system is certainly different from here in the UK and of course the misuse of the PCR test to "overwhelm" the NHS was a key moment for the fraudsters.

Every bit of it rests on the unlawful use of the PCR test. Remove the PCR and the whole house of cards blows away.

Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test clearly said it was not to be used to detect infection. This man had a very low esteem for Dr. Anthony Fauci. They used his PCR again fraudulently during the HIV saga. A terrific tool and timesaver when used for what it was designed for.

Snip-it_1617604395164.jpg.cc4e0885081debf5a53fda6bcda3b16d.jpg

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/economy/covid-19-vaccine-your-existing-health-policy-is-unlikely-to-cover-costs-adverse-reactions-6179301.html/amp

Snip-it_1617604459736.jpg.efcb3172dcc384a9c3d2aae127bec74c.jpg

To start lets make clear that insurers have refined the art of finding loopholes not to pay.

The insurers are saying that without a whole new source of income to cover covid vax adverse reactions claims, to them the risk is too high. If it was just a death benefit no problem but long drawn out tortuous and very expensive hospitalization and medication to treat vax injury could cripple the insurer. I think the implication is that the insurers know there will be worldwide suffering of a kind rarely seen before. So, for those that sign up for the covid adverse reactions coverage, the same applies, they will reject 95% of claims "automatically" but they keep the premiums you paid out. I think insurers could find 100 compelling reasons to refuse to pay a covid insurance policy claim. Its an industry with the same contempt for their clients as pharma has. Twin Goliaths. Peas in a pod.

Snip-it_1617605689684.jpg.6503876e0522aed84dc12ba990b97d41.jpg

5 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I don't normally go anywhere near the Daily Fail but so shocked am I at this development that I went to the story there, looked at the comments below and blow me, 90% of them at least saying bollocks to this one.

Boris Johnson plans two Covid tests each week for everyone | Daily Mail Online

Note also the traffic light threat system, directly lifted from the equally phony 'War on Terror'.

Conjob 19 is a real con, a mere pretext for the agenda - just like the previous 'War on Terror' attempt.

Snip-it_1617606101181.jpg.d7bb14d75736ca43aacc9c5a161ae7ea.jpg

https://saultonline.com/2020/05/op-ed-anti-vaxxers-are-the-moral-equivalent-of-drunk-drivers/

Snip-it_1617606143230.jpg.30a34e07f8293cca532270acd1aa16ea.jpg

Personally I fear drivers that are oxygen deprived or suffering a neuroligical vax adverse effect while at the wheel. My feeling of security on the road rests squarely on well ventillated and sane drivers. 

Which brings up another odd lack of action on the part of road security authorities to completely fail to assess how oxygen deprivation, exhaustion or vax side effects influence road safety. They do it with alcohol that lowers blood oxygen levels or street drugs that alter reaction times but big pharma toxicity never illicits concern.

Yeah right. Pro breathers like drunk drivers while vax-ravaged brains or strangulation fanatics become the upstanding drivers. Bizzaro World.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Totally agree with you mate.

If you listened to the weather forecasts for where I live you'd be building an igloo, yet like you I'm in 19 degrees of beautiful sunshine right now.

Weird weather up here. 

Sunshine yesterday and now today we have a crazy snowstorm. 

• Like 1

Snip-it_1617607292232.jpg.43d6337c6924459a51be9cec7565ad43.jpg

https://www.planeandpilotmag.com/article/sharing-an-airplane-during-coronavirus-outbreak-tips-for-avoiding-covid-19/?amp

Snip-it_1617607368152.jpg.3394d1e19e63e6a2fe10b65342d171a5.jpg

Meanwhile when the plane is in maintenance it is handled by plenty of people using parts that were handled by armies of shipping and delivery people in Asia. Nice place to pass out from oxygen starvation while in the upper reaches of unpressurized flying atmosphere. The air is thin and the guys wear masks. I doubt pilots are stupid enough to observe the rules once the wheels go up.

Snip-it_1617607321748.jpg

Yesterday's headline promised FREEDOM from a passport, but after a backlash from MP's over these "certificates" FREEDOM now comes in the form of twice weekly DIY tests.

Remember, this is not compulsory and you are already free....

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Velma said:

Yesterday's headline promised FREEDOM from a passport, but after a backlash from MP's over these "certificates" FREEDOM now comes in the form of twice weekly DIY tests.

Remember, this is not compulsory and you are already free....

Such bullshit, I haven't taken one of these tests and I won't be doing so at any point in the future. They are literally going to have to make a new law that allows someone to hold me down and force a swab up my nose.

Same with passports, hopefully the younger generation will show some balls and get the free party scene going again.

• Like 5

Does anyone think there is a connection between the toxic waste leak at Piney Point in Florida to the decision by the State Govenor signing the executive order banning the vaccine passports recently?

Edited by Pawson13
  • Like 1

im going on holiday

in my car, at my own leisure,

driving 90 miles to the sea

whitty told everyone to take the masks off

"treat it like the flu"

we never wore masks for the flu

flu has still left the building

Untitled.jpg

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 1

Published Thursday, March 25th 2021

Pfizer begins Covid vaccine trial on infants and young kids

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/25/covid-vaccine-pfizer-begins-trial-on-infants-and-young-kids.html

New York-based Pfizer announced Thursday. It intends to enroll 144 children in the first phase. (Rev 7:4)

“Pfizer has deep experience in advancing clinical trials of vaccines in children and infants and is committed to improving the health and well-being of children through thoughtfully designed clinical trials,” the company said in a statement.

Pfizer is now conducting a study on 12- to 15-year-olds and the University of Oxford has announced plans to test its vaccine on children as young as six.

But both trials are expected to last several months, meaning Israel's rollout to youngsters will offer the best insight into the vaccine's effect on children for some time to come. 

Israel expects to start vaccinating children by March, virus chief says

https://news.yahoo.com/israel-expects-start-vaccinating-children-103121733.html

These “trials” on children have only just begun and already they are seeking approval from the FDA.

Edited by Velma