Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 minutes ago, TFH said:

Doesn't it just! 

I've just been watching Talk Radio on YT (who are now heavily censoring vids & comments) and reading some of the breathtakingly dumb shit spouted by complicity theorists. It's infuriating that despite endless reams of high-quality reasoning why covid measures aren't about covid, they still come along like a lamb going 'baaa baaaa I don't see any reason why passports are a bad idea'. 

Never mind wanting to punch them.. I'm so numbed by it today that I actually want to punch myself! 😜 

The stuff your seeing today will be out again tomorrow, sometimes it's good to just disconnect from it all. If you had a day of not watching it on net or TV and did something unrelated to it all you'd feel refreshed to the point of it not mattering at all. If it walks like a sheep, talks like a sheep it's just a sheep. And in 5years time it will still be a sheep following whoever is its sheppard. Unless your wanting lamb chops spend your time on other things.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

After watching that video [https://rumble.com/vf9zz3-are-vaccine-passports-the-end-of-america.html] the future is really bleak mate. I am ever hopeful but I think the minute these covid passports come out we're fucked. Honest. People are trying to stop it but I don't think they will, the government have invested billions and the technology/apps are already there waiting to be rolled out bigtime. The globalist people are just too powerful.

I do still have a little bit of hope left. These wankers have unlimited money to brainwash and do what they want.

Remember, when the shit REALLY hits the fan,  we are many, they are few.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, perpetual said:

Yes

@FrankVitali Have you read about Belgium government needing to come up with a legit excuse to continue Covid scam within 30 days. There was another one in Germany.....then Brazillian massive chased the shit out of pigs off the beach.....

Do you think that will just end the same way as France did with sending people back to there countries where the court deemed it illegal but they choose to do it anyway and payed the fines. I get the feeling these lot would just print the money and give it to the courts. Or do a deal where they pay a pound (or equivalent) a week

If it makes them happy then why not

I wonder if corona religion will bring them same happiness... 🙄 More like empty, lost souls... There was no believe in them from the beginning... Deep in their souls they didn't believe in heaven and all these things... Heh. Sad.

1 minute ago, Human10 said:

If it makes them happy then why not

I wonder if corona religion will bring them same happiness... 🙄 More like empty, lost souls... There was no believe in them from the beginning... Deep in their souls they didn't believe in heaven and all these things... Heh. Sad.

I don't think there dropping there religion for corona, there just doing what the news feeds supply them as truth on the matter. All I was saying was if there religion makes them happy then why not be OK with them following it. It's up to the individual to decide what they follow and if it suits them that's all I meant. Whether or not they believe in heaven and what not is for them to decide. Me personally, I dont buy into any of the religions but that's me. They do work off the same texts, so point to something in past happending but I think it covers a previous reset of humanity, hiding our true history.

1 hour ago, FrankVitali said:

After watching that video [https://rumble.com/vf9zz3-are-vaccine-passports-the-end-of-america.html] the future is really bleak mate. I am ever hopeful but I think the minute these covid passports come out we're fucked.

No we're not.

There are such skilled people as hackers and conterfeiters who will of course however, not do it for free. We may have to employ them. Start saving your pennies. 

I have that concept as my plan B anyway.

@SimonTV That does not surprise me.

FROM: America’s Frontline Doctors White Paper On Experimental Vaccines For COVID-19

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/99d35b02-a5cb-41e6-ad80-a070f8a5ee17/SMDwhitepaper.pdf

"......4
Known Complications.
One  of  the  known  complications  of  vaccines  is  something  called immune  enhancement.
One type of immune enhancement is known as Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE).
This  is  a  process  where  a  virus  leverages  antibodies  to  aid  infection.  In  short,  the  anti-COVID antibodies,  stimulated  by  a  vaccine, amplify the  infection  rather  than  prevent  its damage.
This  paradoxical  reaction  has  been  seen  repeatedly  in  other  vaccines  and  animal development trials especially with coronavirus vaccine trials....."

Edited by CrowintheSnow
forgot the link
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Two lateral flow tests per week?

They can get fucked.

My thoughts exactly. Can you imagine the state of the British peoples' sinuses in a matter of only....two months or so?

I'd be quite happy to cough up some phlegm for them though  🤩

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, CrowintheSnow said:

My thoughts exactly. Can you imagine the state of the British peoples' sinuses in a matter of only....two months or so?

I'd be quite happy to cough up some phlegm for them though  🤩

How much more of this shit are the public prepared to take over a case of summer colds  with a 99.9% survival rate.

Surely millions will now say enough is enough.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GSM said:

I don't think there dropping there religion for corona, there just doing what the news feeds supply them as truth on the matter. All I was saying was if there religion makes them happy then why not be OK with them following it. It's up to the individual to decide what they follow and if it suits them that's all I meant. Whether or not they believe in heaven and what not is for them to decide. Me personally, I dont buy into any of the religions but that's me. They do work off the same texts, so point to something in past happending but I think it covers a previous reset of humanity, hiding our true history.

Well said! Out of likes.

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

False claims but let's better remove it from the box ;D

20210404_214218.jpg.4a6be945f4819892869962d305a73d7d.jpg

Much like the standards saying non-ionizing radiation is safe. National and international standards can be bought for the right price. There is talk of banning the use of ethylene oxide so safe it is.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

6 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

How much more of this shit are the public prepared to take over a case of summer colds  with a 99.9% survival rate.

Surely millions will now say enough is enough.

I don't see people growing a spine any time soon. After the last year, the government probably feels like it can get away with anything if they sell it to the people in the right way.

That being said, I haven't been following public opinion online much recently so I don't know.

I'm seeing so many people in real life capitulate by saying they'll just do whatever to return to normal, but these zombies don't understand that vax passports isn't a return to normal. They have been sold a lie. It's depressing as fvck.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't see people growing a spine any time soon. After the last year, the government probably feels like it can get away with anything if they sell it to the people in the right way.

That being said, I haven't been following public opinion online much recently so I don't know.

I'm seeing so many people in real life capitulate by saying they'll just do whatever to return to normal, but these zombies don't understand that vax passports isn't a return to normal. They have been sold a lie. It's depressing as fvck.

I don't normally go anywhere near the Daily Fail but so shocked am I at this development that I went to the story there, looked at the comments below and blow me, 90% of them at least saying bollocks to this one.

Boris Johnson plans two Covid tests each week for everyone | Daily Mail Online

• Like 2

13 hours ago, zarkov said:
Government of Norway indicted for crimes against humanity

BY GREATREJECT · 24/03/2021

Worldwide there’s a fast growing resistance to the corona policy

norway-nuremberg-covid-tribunal-greatrej

Various investigators conduct investigations, in collaboration with lawyers and advocates. The 2nd Nuremberg Tribunal is a fact. Its act has been in preparation for months now.

This is under the leadership of German lawyer Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, who is currently filing a class action. What is a class action? A class action, also called a representative action or group claim, is a form of jurisprudence in which a large group of people collectively bring a claim before the court or in which a certain class of defendants is prosecuted.

And now good news from Norway:
  • A group of researchers from Norway have filed a lawsuit against the corona policy.
  • The Norwegian government is being sued for crimes against humanity.
  • A report on this has been sent to the Ålesund police station.
  • A copy of the report is currently being sent to the International Criminal Court and then released on the Internet.
  • You can see the Norwegian version of the report, sent to the police, translated below.
  • You can download the official document (in Norwegian) here.

(When you click the link, wait 5sec, press the bottom ‘GET LINK’ button. Then a new window will appear, close it immediately. In the old window you will switch directly to the file)

Beginning Norwegian Report

Police Report 19/03 2021

The main review applies to all those listed here in the document with organizations directly responsible for these: Erna Solberg and Bent Høye.

The entire government as well as the entire Storting and FHI, CEPI, WHO, GPMB and other organizations

associated with this as well as co-responsible parties mentioned in the notification below, with the exception of Nuremberg. The notification is also sent with the same wording Nuremberg and The Hague. Copies will be sent for public reading and sent to heavy organizations, all municipalities, doctors, infection control physicians, bar associations and human rights organizations. It will spread every conceivable social media and world press.

In hindsight, it should not be possible to say … I didn’t know that.

Recalls that based on similar evidence in several other countries, a trial was started in Nuremberg and the trial is now approved and active by the Nuremberg court. Also recalls the following The Nuremberg laws now have an important addition for those receiving this review.

Quote, “I have only followed orders is no longer valid”

Nuremberg Guidelines 1947

for the rest https://greatreject.org/norway-nuremberg-tribunal/

I’ve been following Reiner Fuellmich’s case for a while now. I’m surprised how few people have paid attention to him, but people seem to be beginning to become familiar with him.

Do you think anything will actually come of this? I’m sure a Portuguese court ruled the pcr test being useless (97%) false positive rate. Yet I haven’t heard anything about Portugal going back to normal. It seems almost too good to be true, Reiner being able to bring about some justice. From what I understand, Reiner is fully aware of Bill Gates’ involvement, but he seems to have made himself immune legally through some NGO tricks. 

He really is our best hope because the sheep wont wake up. In the UK it’s nearly too late, most over 50s have been jabbed and I fear won’t live for many more years. Once the kids have had it, it’s game over for that countries population, especially if infertility can be passed to unvaccinated through sex. One thing I noticed was Chris Whitty is saying there won’t be any more lockdowns, is he trying to help himself if Nuremberg 2.0 comes about? 

Is Reiner legit? Or a very cruel psyop to give us hope. He has a good track record at least and seems sincere, he doesn’t want to live in this tyranny we are quickly heading towards. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Seeker said:

I’ve been following Reiner Fuellmich’s case for a while now. I’m surprised how few people have paid attention to him, but people seem to be beginning to become familiar with him.

Do you think anything will actually come of this? I’m sure a Portuguese court ruled the pcr test being useless (97%) false positive rate. Yet I haven’t heard anything about Portugal going back to normal. It seems almost too good to be true, Reiner being able to bring about some justice. From what I understand, Reiner is fully aware of Bill Gates’ involvement, but he seems to have made himself immune legally through some NGO tricks. 

He really is our best hope because the sheep wont wake up. In the UK it’s nearly too late, most over 50s have been jabbed and I fear won’t live for many more years. Once the kids have had it, it’s game over for that countries population, especially if infertility can be passed to unvaccinated through sex. One thing I noticed was Chris Whitty is saying there won’t be any more lockdowns, is he trying to help himself if Nuremberg 2.0 comes about? 

Is Reiner legit? Or a very cruel psyop to give us hope. He has a good track record at least and seems sincere, he doesn’t want to live in this tyranny we are quickly heading towards. 

Mr. Fuellmich is representing business concerns suing for losses. Whether he succeeds or not will affect us in no way. As part of any possible settlement all parties will be compelled to sign non disclosure agreements. Meaning the whole deal goes under wraps and has very little use for us beyond the claim that covid was challenged that way and at least a large crew of lawyers believed they could prevail in court. But the court transcrpts will likely be locked away tight.

• Like 1