Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

22 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I don't know - I don't believe in Bible and expect it's written by same people who try to enslave us now with Covid religion. Bible is just outdated and not many follows it anyway but 'science' sounds so... Modern. 

I don't know either, but there is this same force for evil that's orchestrating The Shit Show I'm sure, overtly changing the meaning of the Bible, which can't be good for anyone.

Like I say, I really am no bible basher type.

Edited by Pina Colada

3 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

You have a lot to learn but I'll leave it for another time and place.

Does questioning the official narrative of ww2 give this place a bad name when all other questioning is encouraged?

Or is it rather you know that subject is out of bounds because a narrative has been so enforced it has become the only acceptable thought process on the matter despite the obvious contradictions in the story.

The official ww2 story is as fake as the official covid story. I'm sure mr icke deep down knows this if hes ever taken a moment

For sure many people died and it shouldn't happen... It were mostly poor people, kids mostly Jews but also Polish, Czech or even Germans who wanted to stop it. Poland was totally robbed during WWII by Germans and Russia at the end... - Not only Jews. Germans paid funny money to compensate our loses. 

If only about 6 people were jailed we wouldn't have WWI, WWII and probably this new fairy tale about covid... Instead we feed them.

33 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I don't know - I don't believe in Bible and expect it's written by same people who try to enslave us now with Covid religion. Bible is just outdated and not many follows it anyway but 'science' sounds so... Modern. 

So sad ☹️

15 minutes ago, alexa said:

So sad ☹️

The bible is no different to the rest, they all have the same stories just told in different versions relying on what has been written before. The only sad thing is how they've abandoned in God we trust message during corona. Dropped morals for the sake of it. Could you imagine jesus saying sorry I can't touch you to heal you because a 2 meter rule or I'm scared I'll catch something. I believe the faith healers do tap into one thing, if the person truly believes that faith in god or individual will heal them then it's possible that the brain will enact it. That's why I think they stress you have to truly believe. I on the other hand believe it would happen if you thought it would happen, without the need of faith etc. But if that's what it takes for some people then why not if it works. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, northern star said:

numbers.jpg

16 minutes ago, GSM said:

The bible is no different to the rest, they all have the same stories just told in different versions relying on what has been written before. The only sad thing is how they've abandoned in God we trust message during corona. Dropped morals for the sake of it. Could you imagine jesus saying sorry I can't touch you to heal you because a 2 meter rule or I'm scared I'll catch something. I believe the faith healers do tap into one thing, if the person truly believes that faith in god or individual will heal them then it's possible that the brain will enact it. That's why I think they stress you have to truly believe. I on the other hand believe it would happen if you thought it would happen, without the need of faith etc. But if that's what it takes for some people then why not if it works. 

I'm not religious person but it breaks my heart what they're doing to believers. And what's worse how weak was their  faith they dropped it for some virus. :(

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I'm not religious person but it breaks my heart what they're doing to believers. And what's worse how weak was their  faith they dropped it for some virus. :(

I have a belief in a god type thing but none of them fit with what I think. I don't begrudge anyone with worshipping those religions just not for me. If it makes them happy then why not. I've never liked the the idea of not allowing your own ideas to fund your belief rather than a structure of this is it, now follow. It is shocking the way they dropped there beliefs butility on the other hand what was they to do. They did however have the money to cover fines I'd imagine, but that's there look out not mine.

16 minutes ago, GSM said:

I have a belief in a god type thing but none of them fit with what I think. I don't begrudge anyone with worshipping those religions just not for me. If it makes them happy then why not. I've never liked the the idea of not allowing your own ideas to fund your belief rather than a structure of this is it, now follow. It is shocking the way they dropped there beliefs butility on the other hand what was they to do. They did however have the money to cover fines I'd imagine, but that's there look out not mine.

The thing is real belief in something greater than these power hungry psychotic little narcissists and will win the day. How can it not? Their power is shallow and transient, not deep and eternal. Power goes where attention goes, so it is up to us where we direct our energy and attention. They are very clever at hypnotising people with demonic imagery and advertising, but once you see through it, its laughable and you wonder why you ever fell for it.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Struggling tonight ppl.  Endgame is near I feel. The future is not looking good.

Keep the faith Frank, much going on behind the scenes that is not reported in the mainstream media, nowhere near. Its a power structure of a thousand years or more, that is being taken down. Ascension of humanity is at stake. Keep your mind on ascended thoughts and concentrate on victory. Depression is what they want. The war is on for our minds - they are the battle ground.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 10

Just now, northern star said:

Keep the faith Frank, much going on behind the scenes that is not reported in the mainstream media, nowhere near. Its a power structure of a thousand years or more, that is being taken down. Ascention of humanity is at stake. Keep your mind on ascended thoughts and concentrate on victory.

After watching that video [https://rumble.com/vf9zz3-are-vaccine-passports-the-end-of-america.html] the future is really bleak mate. I am ever hopeful but I think the minute these covid passports come out we're fucked. Honest. People are trying to stop it but I don't think they will, the government have invested billions and the technology/apps are already there waiting to be rolled out bigtime. The globalist people are just too powerful.

I do still have a little bit of hope left. These wankers have unlimited money to brainwash and do what they want.

1 minute ago, FrankVitali said:

After watching that video [https://rumble.com/vf9zz3-are-vaccine-passports-the-end-of-america.html] the future is really bleak mate. I am ever hopeful but I think the minute these covid passports come out we're fucked. Honest. People are trying to stop it but I don't think they will, the government have invested billions and the technology/apps are already there waiting to be rolled out bigtime. The globalist people are just too powerful.

I do still have a little bit of hope left. These wankers have unlimited money to brainwash and do what they want.

Yes they do and it seems insurmountable, but its only so with our consent. They are using all their powers on many levels  to attack. These passports may come in but if they are going against the natural law they wont last, and their power is nothing compared to that of God and our divine sovereignty, which needs no passport. If we stand as warriors, not serfs, what power can they have over us? We outnumber them.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, northern star said:

Keep the faith Frank, much going on behind the scenes that is not reported in the mainstream media, nowhere near. Its a power structure of a thousand years or more, that is being taken down. Ascension of humanity is at stake. Keep your mind on ascended thoughts and concentrate on victory.

Unfortunately you can't fight this lot until they reveal themselves. So no point in getting to down yet. The sun will still rise and set tomorow. As for the immediate future it will be no holiday and possibly no fun, the supermarkets are away off and home delivery will sort that for a year or so. Use the time to enjoy your own company and those that still want to be close and the rest is all indulgence. Think that by not doing that your not making them richer

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, GSM said:

Unfortunately you can't fight this lot until they reveal themselves. So no point in getting to down yet. The sun will still rise and set tomorow. As for the immediate future it will be no holiday and possibly no fun, the supermarkets are away off and home delivery will sort that for a year or so. Use the time to enjoy your own company and those that still want to be close and the rest is all indulgence. Think that by not doing that your not making them richer

Agree. It is going to get very difficult with all sorts of bureaucratic nightmares combined with the fascism that is unfolding. It is a war. But there is also a spiritual shift taking place, which I believe is greater than their cyborg AI NWO. As long as we can still connect to nature, and in whatever small numbers, each other, its not over.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for your support guys, its much appreciated. I'll call it a night for now catch up again tomorrow after some sleep - might feel more positive again,,

This shit takes it out of you though eh.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Thanks for your support guys, its much appreciated. I'll call it a night for now catch up again tomorrow after some sleep - might feel more positive again,,

This shit takes it out of you though eh.

Doesn't it just! 

I've just been watching Talk Radio on YT (who are now heavily censoring vids & comments) and reading some of the breathtakingly dumb shit spouted by complicity theorists. It's infuriating that despite endless reams of high-quality reasoning why covid measures aren't about covid, they still come along like a lamb going 'baaa baaaa I don't see any reason why passports are a bad idea'. 

Never mind wanting to punch them.. I'm so numbed by it today that I actually want to punch myself! 😜 

• Like 1

Blimey they're really desperate to shove these swabs up our noses.

Latest suggestion to get us test ourselves at home twice a week

Do fk off Boris

Free home Covid tests for EVERYONE: Boris Johnson will urge all Britons to take part in TWICE weekly mass screening 'to stop outbreaks in their tracks' and 'get back to doing the things we enjoy'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9435859/Boris-Johnson-plans-two-Covid-tests-week-everyone.html