Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Honestly, this is just bloody ridiculous. 

"In the week ending 19 March, 10,311 deaths were registered in England and Wales. Every one of these events is a cause of sadness and mourning. But, from a statistical perspective, this is a remarkably low total, the lowest since 2014 for that week. Furthermore, 740 registrations had Covid-19 as the underlying cause and the remaining non-Covid deaths are running below every year in the past decade. So why are there so few deaths?"

Article goes on to mention 'mortality displacement'. Meaning those that died last year of 'Covid' would have died this year and that this year's deaths are lower coz last year's deaths were stolen by 'the bug' from this year?!?!

It's a goon show out there.

https://www.theguardian.com/theobserver/commentisfree/2021/apr/04/how-is-it-possible-that-the-number-of-deaths-is-now-so-low

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 59.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Fantastic!!

grafik.png.20da67b525b450d9f4ab1855c96362c4.png

Everest as viewed from Kala Patthar 5.164m

Had tears in my eyes , this is what i miss most because of Covid BS!! have many Nepali friends there which I`d love to see again!

• Like 1

Snip-it_1617565637076.jpg.8cf9dbeb6aab2268d4e3d383ee538c58.jpg

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5974442

Snip-it_1617565691874.jpg.68716bc42d9a7f0a429397956370f582.jpg

I expect now that they have the sheep wearing masks its time to mandate a mask standard for everyone by law. The serial variants narratives will open up a new set of mandatory nonsense. The new mandatory mask standard, if it comes to be, will be coated with slow acting poisons. Like the graphite and ethylene oxide residues on the current green masks. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

grafik.png.3fe746c1a4a0886f4d696c4b8954c632.png

I enjoyed my day of sun here

Noboby wearing masks not even  a group of Chinese tourists!

You appear to have caught a serious dose of luckius motherfuckeritis! 💚

1 hour ago, perpetual said:

See I have been saying that NO sex with vaxxed is the safe things to do.

I don't know what other scenario we should be avoiding....I don't know. Certainly no human products like blood products, organ transplant etc. What about going to the dentist? Obviously it will be your call especially if you have a famly to support, you may have to take a chance but then again, it may be short lived. You could be passing it on to other family members simply by having sex, living together etc....

This poor baby literally got vaxxed by proxy..... This mum, out of ignorance, lost her baby, and chances are she won't be able to have another no more.

Once it's in you, it will multiple till your own organ gets attacked by the invaders and die.

Not sure this baby is the real picture, as @metak88pointed out.

I just posted as someone requested the pic I remember how terrible it was.

These sort of memes & image spread like a virus.

Still when n00bs & snipers jump on every meme & post, kinda gets tiring tbh.

Almost like people on this forum are out to stab you in the back any opportunity.

Maybe im just nit picking tho.😆

Truther fact checkers waiting to pounce almost.

42 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I think most people have disconnected from nature for a long time. They’d rather anything artificial instead of the real thing. Driveways paved over, artificial grass, changing home decor for everything to match  buying something expensive that looks like cheap tat. 

pharmaceuticals got all their ideas from nature but turned it synthetic and more potent. It’s another inversion of the natural. 

A lot of humans aspire to the  artificial too....fake tans, boobs, lips and hair....and that's just the blokes.

• Like 1

Belgium must lift ‘all Covid-19 measures’ within 30 days, Brussels court rules

https://www.brusselstimes.com/news/belgium-all-news/162742/belgium-must-lift-all-covid-19-measures-withing-30-days-brussels-court-rules-verlinden-human-rights-league-ministerial-decree-penalty-civil-safety-act-pandemic-law-coronavirus/

The League for Human Rights had filed the lawsuit several weeks ago and challenged Belgium’s system of implementing the measures using Ministerial Decrees, which means it is done without any input from parliament.

The judge gave the Belgian State 30 days to provide a sound legal basis, or face a penalty of €5,000 per day that this period is exceeded, with a maximum limit of €200,000, reports Le Soir.

The current coronavirus measures are based on the Civil Safety Act of 2007, which enable the State to react quickly in “exceptional circumstances,” but the judge has now ruled that these laws cannot serve as a basis for the Ministerial Decrees.

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

I'm not so sure there is a link here. My Mrs is jabbered and we have procreated on many occasions since and I don't have bad aids. Just saying. 

That you know of currently. 

Just now, SimonTV said:

Anti-science haha 

The ticket back to a normal life haha these people are nuts. 

The guy on left is like "someone please shut this bitch the fuck up." like dont hold back lol

So vaccinated people do not carry the virus and do not get sick. Surely the same can be said for unvaccinated people that are not sick, since when do we assume all unvaccinated people are carrying the virus? It makes no sense. Data from Israel did indicate that a percentage of people who had the vaccine, tested positive for the virus after vaccination. If we accept that the tests work and mean something, then that proves that people who have had the vaccine can carry the virus or how else could they test positive for it. Unless they are admitting that the tests do not prove that someone is carrying the virus.

6 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

So vaccinated people do not carry the virus and do not get sick. Surely the same can be said for unvaccinated people that are not sick, since when do we assume all unvaccinated people are carrying the virus? It makes no sense. Data from Israel did indicate that a percentage of people who had the vaccine, tested positive for the virus after vaccination. If we accept that the tests work and mean something, then that proves that people who have had the vaccine can carry the virus or how else could they test positive for it. Unless they are admitting that the tests do not prove that someone is carrying the virus.

'Rochelle Walensky'

I'm surprised that name escaped me up until now. It's all so tiresome.

4 hours ago, Thewoodsman said:

Most of what we see and hear about Hitler was just the communists projecting what they are masters of.

Hitler saved his people from the same cunts that are putting us through this current psy op.

Then we decided to give him and his people hell for daring to resist. 

If Hitler was ultimately powerless then there is no earthly power that can stand in the way of what is coming.

It's garbage like this that gives this forum and the truth movement a bad name. 

Hitler was a Rothschild according to David Icke https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_rothschild04.htm

Hard to believe with everything that's happening right now with the Covid hoax that anyone would have sympathy for the Nazi's. Segregation and concentration camps for anyone deemed unacceptable by the state was what happened in Hitler's Nazi Germany and it's happening again with vaccine passports.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, alexa said:

There's a few preachers in America telling people that Jesus and his disciples would have taken the vaccine. :classic_rolleyes:

I'm sure he would... 

Romans 13 1

The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong.

4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

NazBol Duginist cockroach pushing the vax. Imagine my shock. ffs

nb.jpg.357d67c5748dd87749002da729e7de61.jpg

And people used to believe Spencer and clowns like Gavin McInnes/Proud Boys were legit at one point !!

Controlled opposition the lot of them, operatives with the mission to ramp up racial tensions, increase divide and rule and eventually start a race war to justify martial law.

• Like 1