Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Just now, perpetual said:

I am hardly a sniper...not quick enough so more likely to fall in the n00bs category. 😆 I hear nit picking is also infectious in the digital world. We don't know what is real and what isn't anymore. :(

Nobody has bought "TrutherFactCheckers.com" domain yet. :D

I wernt referring to you Perp ffs.

See why even bother sometimes on this forum.🤦‍♂️

14 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

And people used to believe Spencer and clowns like Gavin McInnes/Proud Boys were legit at one point !!

Controlled opposition the lot of them, operatives with the mission to ramp up racial tensions, increase divide and rule and eventually start a race war to justify martial law.

If I remember correctly, Spencer's ex-wife translated some of Alexander Dugin's works, and in fact worked as his secretary. That guy glows like the Sun.

Why any white person would take an anti-white like Spencer seriously regarding Covid baffles me.

Snip-it_1617569536545.jpg.b573f0b7b28556255ac1ae7f802b1227.jpg

https://vancouversun.com/news/despite-b-c-govt-call-not-to-travel-during-easter-weekend-some-residents-hit-small-communities/wcm/d3a6d529-19b8-4a89-9710-2330de9bcb9d/amp/

Snip-it_1617569580069.jpg.5a33ed1ef8fd49fb732d0f96403216c7.jpg

Both own pharma stock. Selfish whores neck-deep in conflict of interest. The more are injured or killed the more money they make. Imposters and swindling cnuts.

28 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I'm sure he would... 

Romans 13 1

The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong.

Am no bible basher, but coincidentally, one of my kids came home from school and said that their teacher had quoted this Romans 13:1, above version. (above).

Anyway, I looked into it and the above interpretation is a new translation or interpretation, which places the power of God in the ruling authorities.

But the original KJV talks about higher powers, ie spiritual powers, not The Government.

I think it's interesting how it's being changed, and like I say, I'm no preacher.

KJV:

13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

1 minute ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

image.jpeg.9dcef6b97dd163b0e2c2de12df7424c1.jpeg

15 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If I remember correctly, Spencer's ex-wife translated some of Alexander Dugin's works, and in fact worked as his secretary. That guy glows like the Sun.

Why any white person would take an anti-white like Spencer seriously regarding Covid baffles me.

They are more than just white ;)

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

I've just seen the Sky bulletin covering the Danish Company that might help with digital vaccine passport https://www.netcompany.com/en-GB/about

https://www.netcompany.com/int/News/Netcompany-to-deliver-Danish-corona-passport-app

Not sure why, but it reminds me of the South park TrollTrace Storyline starting with Douche and Danish (Season 20 Episode 5).

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I'm sure he would... 

Romans 13 1

The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong.

Paul is clear that this applies to every person. He calls for us to be in submission to government authorities, though he does not say that we must obey them in all cases. Paul and the other apostles refused to obey commands from people in authority to stop preaching the gospel, for instance (Acts 5:27–29). They did, however, submit to those in authority in all matters that were not in contradiction to the will of God.

"vaccine passports would be time limited" 

Whatever happened to "we have no plans to introduce so-called covid passports"? 

And where now are all the lesser-spotted repeaters from FB who were scoffing "don't be ridiculous they'll never introduce vaccine passports"? 

They're all sooo quick to call us conspiracy theorists, and even quicker to whistle and repeat yet more government propaganda once we're proven right. 

These twats have absolutely no intellectual honesty! 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56634176

Edited by TFH
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Is filling your mrs the same tho? Sorry to be blunt.

Knowing she's been jabbered? No, if anything I love her more because the worst might happen. Frightening isn't it, but it breaks my heart if anything. As I've said before mate, we're all on our own paths, nothing I can do about it. Shit happens for a reason and it's beyond my control, all I can do is live each day as if it's my last which is loving my family and friends. I don't think there's anything more I can do than that right now. 

8 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Am no bible basher, but coincidentally, one of my kids came home from school and said that their teacher had quoted this Romans 13:1, above version. (above).

Anyway, I looked into it and the above interpretation is a new translation or interpretation, which places the power of God in the ruling authorities.

But the original KJV talks about higher powers, ie spiritual powers, not The Government.

I think it's interesting how it's being changed, and like I say, I'm no preacher.

KJV:

13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

I don't know - I don't believe in Bible and expect it's written by same people who try to enslave us now with Covid religion. Bible is just outdated and not many follows it anyway but 'science' sounds so... Modern. 

54 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

It's garbage like this that gives this forum and the truth movement a bad name. 

Hitler was a Rothschild according to David Icke https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_rothschild04.htm

Hard to believe with everything that's happening right now with the Covid hoax that anyone would have sympathy for the Nazi's. Segregation and concentration camps for anyone deemed unacceptable by the state was what happened in Hitler's Nazi Germany and it's happening again with vaccine passports.

You have a lot to learn but I'll leave it for another time and place.

Does questioning the official narrative of ww2 give this place a bad name when all other questioning is encouraged?

Or is it rather you know that subject is out of bounds because a narrative has been so enforced it has become the only acceptable thought process on the matter despite the obvious contradictions in the story.

The official ww2 story is as fake as the official covid story. I'm sure mr icke deep down knows this if hes ever taken a moment

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I don't know - I don't believe in Bible and expect it's written by same people who try to enslave us now with Covid religion. Bible is just outdated and not many follows it anyway but 'science' sounds so... Modern. 

I don't know either, but there is this same force for evil that's orchestrating The Shit Show I'm sure, overtly changing the meaning of the Bible, which can't be good for anyone.

Like I say, I really am no bible basher type.

Edited by Pina Colada

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic