Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 59k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1617505632288.jpg.0be41ff700018146c6b00c7153aa4160.jpg

https://www.timesofisrael.com/7-uk-astrazeneca-recipients-die-of-clots-regulator-benefits-outweigh-risks/

Snip-it_1617505682881.jpg.6d8595684c3c190409bd6a16138c31bd.jpg

Soon they will claim that 2.5 billion deaths outweighed the risks. When down to 500 million survivors worldwide they will honor those heros that fell so they could live. Those brave souls that marched to their death to save them from covid and her serial variants.

Tony Blair will say more people would have died if it was not for the jab invasion.

21 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Wow! That felt gooooood! Thanks for putting that up Chum.

Police in St Gallen Switzerland are expecting 3rd night of rioting ( mainly youth pissed pff with restrictions) they are issuing  bans to all youth from town center for next month! The town police (Stadt Polizei aka STAPO ) 

22 minutes ago, perpetual said:

See I have been saying that NO sex with vaxxed is the safe things to do.

I'm not so sure there is a link here. My Mrs is jabbered and we have procreated on many occasions since and I don't have bad aids. Just saying. 

4 minutes ago, zArk said:

this is why pharmaceuticals are part of 'the change' as they are being used to cloud the mind, biorhythm and the self

Add to that 5g, WiFi, radar and all the other EMF's we've been bathed in for the last 100 years. I've been reading 'The Invisible Rainbow' and in my opinion the subjects covered in it have a strong correlation to what we are seeing now. The 5g grid is a 'kill two birds with one stone' kind of thing if you ask me. We know that it can be used as a weapon, to make people ill with respiratory like illnesses and it just happens to enable the IoT and the enslavement of humanity. Did a quick check up on Musk's satellites today too. They are everywhere saturating the whole planet in EMF's. Here...

https://satellitemap.space/?fbclid=IwAR0_lvzYBl4qjsY--QCU8HK-1apRIy2XvnD_OX_iLTdVpVfrbwBL2AQBAbo

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Totally agree with you mate.

If you listened to the weather forecasts for where I live you'd be building an igloo, yet like you I'm in 19 degrees of beautiful sunshine right now.

I was sunbathing yesterday, tomorrow I'm building a snowman.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
33 minutes ago, perpetual said:

See I have been saying that NO sex with vaxxed is the safe things to do.

I don't know what other scenario we should be avoiding....I don't know. Certainly no human products like blood products, organ transplant etc. What about going to the dentist? Obviously it will be your call especially if you have a famly to support, you may have to take a chance but then again, it may be short lived. You could be passing it on to other family members simply by having sex, living together etc....

This poor baby literally got vaxxed by proxy..... This mum, out of ignorance, lost her baby, and chances are she won't be able to have another no more.

Once it's in you, it will multiple till your own organ gets attacked by the invaders and die.

See I have been saying that NO sex with vaxxed is the safe things to do

Is‘nt sex with the vaxxed  = SHEEP SHAGGING

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Velma said:

I was sunbathing yesterday, tomorrow I'm building a snowman.

Don't let nae weans kick it in till you're done with it Velma.

1 hour ago, zarkov said:

Agree - commonwealth countries.

Destroy peoples roots, destroy their identity.

Easier to control - as per Kalergi

Natural law, common law, our constitution needs remedy and is long overdue after the attack from the party system which is mob rule as is voting.

Voting is antithetical to democracy. 

No man or woman can assign rights they do not have themselves to others.

I would add it sends wages down in the labour market sending a few more into poverty but the rest is spot on

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Don't let nae weans kick it in till you're done with it Velma.

It's the weans that will get a kickin' - oh wait, that's a Hate Crime in Scotland.

• Haha 1

Problem with vaccine is its efficacy was valued more than its safety. So we're left with the decision, should everyone be pressured to get it even if subsections will be injured. If the answer is yes then for the 'greater good' we're prepared to sacrifice a few people. This is a slippery road for what world wouldn't be better if only 'those' people weren't here.

The Ends Justify the Means. How valuable are you?

29 minutes ago, zArk said:

heh

but seriously we're at a junction of Ages. The calendar will be reset. A.D and B.C time is for the Age of Pisces and Christian. The new religion and the new age of Aquarius will demand a new time calendar

the great reset is fundamental alteration of our biorhythms, our connection to nature, our- self , one- self

we will soon be encountering new , unique philosophy that is alien to the old-selves. New language, new time, new society, new culture.

lessons of history will soon be redundant,

people will have to 'think on their feet' and it my opinion this is why pharmaceuticals are part of 'the change' as they are being used to cloud the mind, biorhythm and the self

I think most people have disconnected from nature for a long time. They’d rather anything artificial instead of the real thing. Driveways paved over, artificial grass, changing home decor for everything to match  buying something expensive that looks like cheap tat. 

pharmaceuticals got all their ideas from nature but turned it synthetic and more potent. It’s another inversion of the natural. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

grafik.png.3fe746c1a4a0886f4d696c4b8954c632.png

I enjoyed my day of sun here

Noboby wearing masks not even  a group of Chinese tourists!

Jesus, where are you? That's bloody picturesque and you've got that on your door step? Fair play my friend, you're extremely lucky to live in such a beautiful place. 👍

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Jesus, where are you? That's bloody picturesque and you've got that on your door step? Fair play my friend, you're extremely lucky to live in such a beautiful place. 👍

i go there hiking regulary:  Seealpsee Switzerland (mount Säntis at back2-3hrs from here) or you could get the cablecar from other side

3 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

i go there hiking regulary:  Seealpsee Switzerland (mount Säntis at back2-3hrs from here) or you could get the cablecar from other side

Fair play to you, it's beautiful, absolutely stunning. The water looks fit to drink and to be honest, I probably would. I'd love to hike up there, it would be awesome. 

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I was lucky last year did the Everest trek in Nepal from Lukla to Base camp and back (17 days) just before Covid took off

February 2020 not many tourists due to Covid in China