Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

tell your gp to f off   he gets £27  for sending you to a vac centre

I told my GP that he hadnt given me opportunity to receive information before I consented

He shat himself when I sent a legal letter

dont put up with it

• Like 1

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Probably for the best.

Nah, he is pretty well-read and articulate. He just shills commie shit like getting vaxxed and voting for Biden, and he entertains the 4th political theory.

Oh so in US they started jabbing younger people already? 🤔

Just now, Human10 said:

Oh so in US they started jabbing younger people already? 🤔

Dunno, but I hope not. I haven't been keeping up recently as I have had some drama to sort out. Just catching up with things now.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

hope the non vax camp I get sent to is as good as the "camp" the rescued migrants get provided with on their unlawful entry

Loads of jobs going at a famous b and b  

40 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Unfortunately I don't think he is stupid. Just a fake Nationalist trying to steer real Nationalists towards National Bolshevism. A lot of people sussed Richard out ages ago, but too many still follow that bellend.

When I made the rocking horse remark it was in response to his decision to take the Lucifer Juice.

I obviously know he's not stupid in general.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gibby said:

the new society is already shaping up ( they are here now ready in luxurious camps .. or b and b)

once they have done with and rinsed us they will let the next subjects take up the next chapter in this

I'm curious as to the reasons behind the migrant influx...is it to act as a foreign army who won't worry about brutalising the native population. Is it because they willing to work for low wages and prepared to accept low living standards compared to decadent westerners? Are they easy to control? Do they strike fear into most westerners? I'd imagine if you gave a group of say 100 immigrants a machete each they could take over and dominate a large town within a matter of hours.

On reflection the highly publisised beheading of westerners in Iraq by Al Qaeda was propaganda to implant fear into the masses....most of the alleged beheadings were I believe faked.

Edited by Outsider
Spelling

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Totally agree with you mate.

If you listened to the weather forecasts for where I live you'd be building an igloo, yet like you I'm in 19 degrees of beautiful sunshine right now.

Same here in Cornwall. Bbc said 10c for last three days. Tanned right up

4 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

To dilute the white race.

Agree but what is the ultimate aim of doing that....white people seem just as easy to control and very willing to put up with living in a totalitarian society. Most of the agenda pushers are white too. 

Just now, Outsider said:

Agree but what is the ultimate aim of doing that....white people seem just as easy to control and very willing to put up with living in a totalitarian society. Most of the agenda pushers are white too. 

Have you looked at the nations where most people are trying to push back against this lunacy? Mostly Anglosphere nations or Western.

8 hours ago, sambaking7 said:

You clearly haven't read the Lockstep document. This is fake/inaccurate.

Seriously, the confirmation bias from so many "troofers" is ridiculous. Too many fake images, statements and quotes that get banded about yet they have the audacity to say the "normies" believe everything they read. This sharing of fake info does more harm than good.

Hands up, when i first entered the rabbit hole i was constantly sharing fake Rothchild central bank memes. You know the one...Rothschild own all central banks apart from North Korea, Iran, Syria etc. I've noticed this tends to happen when folk begin realise the world isn't as it seems. It's almost an information overload. 

Have to agree with this. As if any document with the title 'from The Rockefeller playbook' is real !!.

Slightly worrying that anybody on here thought that nonsense was legit, the information in it may well be what's actually happening but that article was obviously a fake.

You're right about information overload especially for newcomers to alternative info. When I first woke up nearly 20 years I went in a little too intensely, believing without question everything I read from Icke and others, parroting statistics and quotes almost like a fundamentalist at times.

So while the NWO conspiracy is real and 90% of what Icke says is true a little moderation and self awareness is required.

Edited by Lamp Of Truth
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

As I said in an earlier post.....Spain has become the capital of Clown World.

Second highest divorce rate in the world, one of the lowest fertility rates in Europe, in the top 10 most feminist nations, and the most welcoming nation to migrants after Sweden and UK.

They're already going the way of the dodo, but this "pandemic" might be their final nail in the coffin as I don't hold out hope for another Reconquista.

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Have you looked at the nations where most people are trying to push back against this lunacy? Mostly Anglosphere nations or Western.

True but I've not seen or experienced a strong pushback coming from any western country. Maybe it's been covered up but I don't think anything like the student riots in Hong Kong have occured in the west. The west seems incredibly docile and accepting.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Liberty said:

All the festivals sold out in record time. This is the problem we are now facing in my household also. The young ones just want to live and don’t want to hear any bad news. We have had to stop talking about this in my house because we are so divided.  It’s not stupidity on their part it’s stress. I was reading something on Twitter yesterday from a woman who said her son has said he will have the jab to live his life. A lot of us are facing this. I don’t know the best way but for now it is to shut up. Hoping on that bit of time for realisations to kick in.  Like yeadon said, “If you are undecided then please be the last to get it”. I have also said that to mine  

5 hours ago, SimonTV said:

What a surprise, if you take people's rights away and then offer them a carrot in the form of a vaccine to get their freedoms back people are willing to take the carrot? Yet they act like this is not coercion and people are voluntarily getting their vaccine. 

My dad was one who risked his life taking the vaccine so that he could travel to Asia and now told he can't travel anyway. I wonder if he is still going to take that second vaccine and what every 3 months he has to risk his life again with another vaccine in order so that he can travel and see his grandchildren. 

5 hours ago, Rolandson said:

the light at the end of the tunel is the light from the train who comes closer

It's all obviously by design. Subject people to a form of psychological torture, deny them pleasure and normality, once they approach breaking point offer a fake solution to end the frustration, boredom and pain - get the vaccine !!

But what must be going through the minds of those that got the vaccine in order to go on holiday and then are told they're not allowed to. It's things like that which should be a catalyst for at least having doubts about the hoax.

Just now, Outsider said:

True but I've not seen or experienced a strong pushback coming from any western country. Maybe it's been covered up but I don't think anything like the student riots in Hong Kong have occured in the west. The west seems incredibly docile and accepting.

Yeah, not strong enough, I agree on that.

As for people in Hong Kong, I think they only got the coverage that they did to stir up more shit between East and West. We're allowed to be angry at Chicoms, just not the supremacists that run our nations.

15 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

It's all obviously by design. Subject people to a form of psychological torture, deny them pleasure and normality, once they approach breaking point offer a fake solution to end the frustration, boredom and pain - get the vaccine !!

But what must be going through the minds of those that got the vaccine in order to go on holiday and then are told they're not allowed to. It's things like that which should be a catalyst for at least having doubts about the hoax.

You'd hope so, but the great British masses will inevitably just say oh well nevermind, mustn't grumble. Things will be normal next year as long as we keep calm and carry on.

However much shit is chucked at them the blind dumb optimism keeps them trudging on.

Interesting reflection on our British character....

''Given the recent research on the benefits of pessimism, maybe the Brits have it right — maybe the rest of the world should take a page out of the “mustn’t grumble” manifesto. Perhaps cultivating, as Kate Fox puts it in Watching the English, “a sense of passive, resigned acceptance, an acknowledgement that things are bound to go wrong, that life is full of little irritations and difficulties and that one must simply put up with it,” does wonders for your mental health. After all,

Nothing ever works properly, something always goes wrong, and on top of that it’s bound to rain. To the English, these are established, incontrovertible facts; they are on par with the laws of physics"

Edited by Outsider
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Liberty said:

Hitler gave the rich Jews a chance to leave. If he really was intent on destroying them he wouldn’t have. Instead they gained prominent positions in America and the rest is history. 

OH the irony considering the state of the country today.

"if the globalists really wanted everyone vaccinated they would have just sent in the army to do it by force already !"

you see it takes a while to turn a nation of free thinking individuals into psychopathic blinkered morons

as we are now, the enemy is being painted as the 'foreign variants'.

there is no and has never been a political entity acting for the people.

politics the civilised control mechanism used by the self-righteous group of Benben origin. the varroa destructor group who toppled rome, crippled greece and tore Egypt apart

and i think its also well established that Hitler survived WW2 escaped to South Africa and lived a protected life

bollocks to em all. Churchill the US stooge, Roosevelt and Stalin. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

According to the data map on Pandata.org the 'pandemic' is a majority western phenomenon. It's Westernised countries, with the exception of Brazil, that are getting pummeled by this op. The countries not effected by the Rona are mostly third world Africa and Asian countries. My theory behind this is that in Africa and Asia the standard of living is low for ordinary people. They want to lower our standard of living to be more in line with those countries. China has massive influence over Asia in general and their kind of society is basically where we are headed over here. So not much 'recalibration' needed in these areas of the globe.

• Like 3