Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

17 hours ago, Karol said:

Hi I am new to this forum and trying to understand for myself everything that’s going on in the world. I work in a healthcare setting, not in a hospital but I do talk to people every day who have family members that work in the hospital. They tell me about young people in their 30s that are like marathon runners and now need a long transplant. There was also a person we treated who was 30 a little bit overweight had asthma otherwise fairly healthy guy and he was in the hospital for several weeks with Covid supposedly. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could read about what people are getting sick from?

@Karol yes, there are fit and healthy people who've not recovered completely from 'Covid' even after many months.  Interestingly though they can be compared with Lyme disease patients who, despite taking antibiotics or other treatment, are still debilitated with very similar symptoms.  

Here's a link to a British Medical Journal article published yesterday stating that post-acute Covid appears to be a multi system disease.  Well, I looked at the symptoms listed and I can tick off most of those due to having long term Lyme disease, a multi systemic infection.

https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3026

Food for thought?

• Like 2
  • Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

I'm in no way condoning violence in this post but i am speculating about how some people might react under certain conditions.   I think the reason they are goi

Posted Images

Despite the hysteria surrounding supposed increases in Covid-19 cases which is causing local lockdowns in the UK, the evidence suggests that cases are not in fact rising if you adjust for the number of tests being carried out.

Thanks again to UK Column for featuring the following article 'Covid Cases in England Aren't Rising: Here's Why', from Carl Heneghan of the Centre for Evidence Based Medicine.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/covid-cases-in-england-arent-rising-heres-why/

The first three graphs in the article show what the UK government have been purporting as an upward trend particularly when it comes to Pillar 2 cases which are those carried out in the community (as oppose to Pillar 1 cases which come from hospital settings). In these graphs, no adjustment has been allowed for the increase in the number of tests completed.

However, the final graph (below) more accurately reflects the situation. Pillar 1 testing has increased by 20% from 41,109 to 49,543 as a seven day moving average. Pillar 2 testing has increased by 82% from 43,161 to 78,522 as a seven day moving average. When adjusting for the increase in testing and standardising per 100,000 tests, the result is a decline in Pillar 1 cases which are likely to include those more seriously affected, and a flatlining of Pillar 2 cases which are more likely to include mild or asymptomatic cases.

The importance of adjusting for increased testing is obviously essential and it must be concluded that the UK public are being deliberately misled. As the article rightly concludes:

Inaccuracies in the data and poor interpretation will often lead to errors in decisions and imposing restrictions, particularly if these decisions are done in haste and the interpretation does not account for fluctuations in the rates of testing.

Pillar 1 and Pillar 2 tests.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.

But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as many people as possible could get there.

FB_IMG_1597251591406.jpg

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2
On 8/10/2020 at 7:36 PM, AndyJ said:

I wonder how they will enforce this? Hire a team of Cuntact Tracers?

EfCug5sXoAAtiIO.jpg

Firstly, that needs to be sent to the lockdown breaker, shagger Professor Neil Ferguson of the UK dodgy COVID dossier.

Just been over to truth zone.

This is the 2nd post on the Coronavirus thread, by Flare

Amazing how things pan out

Better not worry too much about it Sketti... we've heard this song a few times before and it all turned out to be nothing.

Mexican flu, SARS, H1N1, ebola etc. etc.... everytime they make it look like the world's on the brink of a pandemic.

Let's see how it works out

4 hours ago, Jack said:

Just been over to truth zone.

This is the 2nd post on the Coronavirus thread, by Flare

Amazing how things pan out

Well can't blame Flare for seeing it the same of some of the rest of those.

I admit I didnt take it too seriously either, at first.

But now we know they have other plans with this one. 

Sorry for being a bit of a shitlord recently folks, I need to chill out a bit. Just thought I would stop by and share these messed up pieces:

‘Morality pills’ may be the US’s best shot at ending the coronavirus pandemic, according to one ethicist
https://theconversation.com/morality-pills-may-be-the-uss-best-shot-at-ending-the-coronavirus-pandemic-according-to-one-ethicist-142601

jp.jpg.f28be7d8c93bd6edc63d87d07867cee9.jpg

Another piece by the author of that messed up article:

ap.jpg.a87bdead7ab45348ea75e3ed9a2a7a33.jpg

www.researchgate.net/publication/326848699_Compulsory_Moral_Bioenhancement_Should_be_Covert

And another crazy piece from the 6th of August from Futurism:

Scientists Propose Adding Psychoactive Drug to our Water Supplies

https://futurism.com/neoscope/adding-psychoactive-drug-water

Apologies if these have been shared already.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Sorry for being a bit of a shitlord recently folks, I need to chill out a bit. Just thought I would stop by and share these messed up pieces:

‘Morality pills’ may be the US’s best shot at ending the coronavirus pandemic, according to one ethicist
https://theconversation.com/morality-pills-may-be-the-uss-best-shot-at-ending-the-coronavirus-pandemic-according-to-one-ethicist-142601

jp.jpg.f28be7d8c93bd6edc63d87d07867cee9.jpg

Another piece by the author of that messed up article:

ap.jpg.a87bdead7ab45348ea75e3ed9a2a7a33.jpg

www.researchgate.net/publication/326848699_Compulsory_Moral_Bioenhancement_Should_be_Covert

And another crazy piece from the 6th of August from Futurism:

Scientists Propose Adding Psychoactive Drug to our Water Supplies

https://futurism.com/neoscope/adding-psychoactive-drug-water

Apologies if these have been shared already.

Wow! Is that even legal, to put it in water supplies without people knowing and test it on them! Wtf is this bs!? Would a water filter even filter out lithium? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Yasmina said:

Wow! Is that even legal, to put it in water supplies without people knowing and test it on them! Wtf is this bs!? Would a water filter even filter out lithium? 

Not sure about the legality or how good filters are, but it's definitely a question people should be asking.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
1 hour ago, Yasmina said:

I remember years ago AJ going on about Japanese putting lithium in a towns drinking water to stem suicides. There are loads of studies. I guess if they enjoy putting toxic fluoride in drinking water then anything is possible. 

Found it, this is his old article:

https://www.prisonplanet.com/fox-news-covers-mass-drugging-of-society-with-lithium.html

Lithium tapwater study:

https://core.ac.uk/display/27175036

Texas study:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1699579/

• Like 1

NEWS HEADLINE REPORT FROM   (note the date 27th feb 2018 )

64,000 DIED OF FLU :    NO LOCKDOWN  ~  NO SOCIAL ISOLATION   ~   NO MASKS   ~  NO NEW NORMAL  !!!

To those who understand the meaning of this news, no explanation is needed.

To those who refuse to understand, no explanation will suffice.

Edited by MR-E
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

5G and the Internet of things originates from israel, I can't stress enough how amazing this video is on showing the origins of 5G, how it works, and why they were built under our noses

This is a really good video... out of likes but recommend people watch this!

2 hours ago, MR-E said:

NEWS HEADLINE REPORT FROM   (note the date 27th feb 2018 )

64,000 DIED OF FLU :    NO LOCKDOWN  ~  NO SOCIAL ISOLATION   ~   NO MASKS   ~  NO NEW NORMAL  !!!

To those who understand the meaning of this news, no explanation is needed.

To those who refuse to understand, no explanation will suffice.

This article did the rounds a while back and it needs to be pointed out - the 64,000 is total deaths (caused by anything) in January, which is around 20,000 excess deaths if you accept that 1,500 people die on average per day. So it's possible at least 20,000 died from flu, which is still a huge figure for one month when compared with the 40-odd thousand over several months that they say have passed from flu this year. The MSM were clearly told not to run with the story that year and risk scuppering the big plans for 2020.

• Like 1

anyone else noticed cases rising according to the uk worldometer site? the lowest being 545 on july 8th (using the 7 day averages)

maybe a indication of a second lockdown due to fake numbers increasing is imminent?

unknown.png?width=677&height=427

On 8/3/2020 at 2:43 PM, Seeker said:

Has anyone ever watched the film V for Vendetta, is relevant to the thread 

The zio propaganda flick? The dystopian aspects might be relevant, the way it inverts reality isn't though.

V For Vendetta: Reality Inverted

https://nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2015/04/v-for-vendetta-reality-inverted.html

• Like 1