Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Just a theory, based on nothing. But I wonder if it's due to damage limitation because something is coming that is going to blow the lid off this wide open..... Just a thought, based on nothing but a reading between the lines. 

Like you say, why report this now? Timing is everything I suppose. 

And it comes a day after the Telegraph report where Whitty has said that Covid is now to be treated like flu. It has basically been admitted that lockdowns haven't worked and now the psychological manipulation employed by the government is being exposed too.

I think there is a plan long term to discredit national governments which will then need to be replaced by a new world order. So maybe this is the start of that process happening.

Whilst the WEF prediction that, by 2030, we will "own nothing" and "be happy" receives a lot of attention, what seems to get noticed far less is where, at the end of the infamous video, it also states that "Western values have been tested to the breaking point". This will mean that, by 2030, "checks and balances that underpin our democracies must not be forgotten" (prediction number 8).

I think this is why the governments are going so overboard with their tyranny - to provide the justification for a new system once all their wrongdoings are brought into the light of day.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/democracy-checks-balances/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Anyone believe Boris when he says Vaccine passports is temporary? 😂

It's all relative... Innit. 

Our Solar System is only temporary in the grand scheme of things. 

:0)

Guest Gone Fishing...
4 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I think there is a plan long term to discredit national governments which will then need to be replaced by a new world order. So maybe this is the start of that process happening.

Eve. 

Can you stop making sense please? 

You're worrying me :0(

Guest Gone Fishing...
34 minutes ago, Cassady said:

divvies

😂 

I haven't heard that term for a long time :0)

I remeber everyone being a 'Div' at school in London.. 

BC 

5 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

And it comes a day after the Telegraph report where Whitty has said that Covid is now to be treated like flu. It has basically been admitted that lockdowns haven't worked and now the psychological manipulation employed by the government is being exposed too.

Not needed, not when you have cities or regions bypassing national government and implementing the agenda locally.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/covid-injections-tip-spear-global-cities-militant-pursuit-equity

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/global-parliament-mayors-and-abolition-electorate

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/resilient-cities-programme-another-threat-individual-liberties

This has been the case for a while of course, but ramped up in the last few years. 

11 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Anyone believe Boris when he says Vaccine passports is temporary? 😂

Yeah, a bit like income tax...

"Income Tax was the first tax in British history to be levied directly on people's earnings. It was introduced in 1799 by the then Prime Minister William Pitt the Younger, as a temporary measure to cover the cost of the Napoleonic Wars."

28 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

The Telegraph put out this article yesterday about the deliberate fear campaign perpetrated on the public by the government.

You have to wonder why this is finally being reported now when any of us could have told the Telegraph about this almost a year ago. The story first broke from UK Column in May I think when they reported on the notorious SAGE document 'Options for Increasing Adherance to Social Distancing'.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/882722/25-options-for-increasing-adherence-to-social-distancing-measures-22032020.pdf

The full text from behind the paywall is below.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/04/02/state-fear-ministers-used-covert-tactics-keep-scared-public/

State of fear: how ministers ‘used covert tactics’ to keep scared public at home

Government’s ‘psychological strategies’ to manipulate unwitting public’s behaviour may backfire and lead to long-term damage, experts claim

Very interesting.

Also interesting how, when someone slightly scratches the surface of this tsunami of lies, they turn on each other. SAGE is blaming SPI-B:

Some Sage participants now admit to feeling “embarrassed” by such advice. One regular Sage attendee said: “The British people have been subjected to an unevaluated psychological experiment without being told that is what’s happening.

“All of this is about trying to steer behaviour in the direction an elite has decided, rather than deciding if it is the right thing or the ethical thing to do.”

Mass messaging: advisers recommended that the Government use the media to increase the sense of personal threat. The Sage member said SPI-B reports tended not to be “challenged” by Sage because “the core membership of Sage is not very well equipped to evaluate it – there are no other social scientists at the heart of Sage”.

But SAGE itself is made up of several social scientists, they were all interested in behaviour modification, not the ethics and effects  of locking up healthy people and destroying their lives.

Eg: Prof. Rebecca Allen, expert in the economics of education, has a sneaky nod to Common Purpose on her web page:

"This can help all of us reflect on the status quo, celebrate progress but also consider how we might change things for the better to achieve commonly held goals for our education system and what it can do for us all."

Also, the above article says about Susan Michie, Chief Wart on Satan's Penis, being part of SPI-B.

However, she is also on the SAGE committee:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/scientific-advisory-group-for-emergencies-sage-coronavirus-covid-19-response-membership/list-of-participants-of-sage-and-related-sub-groups

Why is there any need to have passports for a mild virus that can be prevented or treated by supplements & cheap drugs. Only reason coz we have a world full of petro'fied goylem, that will watch their own people be shat on continuously & laugh when ordered too by false idols. Even line their kids up for the jab.

Leaves me to the conclusion most people are soulless now after being filled with some much toxic shite.

Its vaccine time.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I think you're spot on, and if you look back enough this has been slowly going on for years.

Here in the UK, government flip-flops between Labour and Conservative every few years, yet nothing really changes, voters become disillusioned and many don't bother voting at all. Rather than offer positive meaningful solutions, the two main parties spend most of their time bitching about the other.

You'll also notice in the last couple of years more 'anti-Royal' sentiment being drip-fed to the public - this is deliberate and definitely related.

There is no place for 'Royal families' or 'democratic national governments' in the coming New World Order global technocratic administration.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Standfirm said:

Not needed, not when you have cities or regions bypassing national government and implementing the agenda locally.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/covid-injections-tip-spear-global-cities-militant-pursuit-equity

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/global-parliament-mayors-and-abolition-electorate

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/resilient-cities-programme-another-threat-individual-liberties

This has been the case for a while of course, but ramped up in the last few years. 

Thanks for the links Standfirm and welcome to the forum. I am out of reactions unfortunately.

The links you have provided concern bringing in "smart" or "resilient" cities under the direction of one world governance, along with the abolition the electorate. Undermining of national governments and existing societal structures seems critical to this plan.

So I am curious to understand why you think the Covid narrative will not be used to discredit national governments? Would not exposure of huge governmental failings in dealing with this so-called pandemic, causing loss of public trust, not help undermine national sovereignty and bring in one world governance?

40 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

😂 

BC 

It's a great put down where I come from too.

' Ah fuck off ya ' divvie '

😅

42 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

😂 

BC 

Div is a scouse word for idiot. It is short for divvy which in turn is a corruption of Deva.

The Deva Hospital was a well known mental hospital (since renamed the West Cheshire Hospital) on the outskirts of Chester. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Div is a scouse word for idiot. It is short for divvy which in turn is a corruption of Deva.

The Deva Hospital was a well known mental hospital (since renamed the West Cheshire Hospital) on the outskirts of Chester. 

Cool. 

I never knew where that came from. 

Now i know  :0)

5 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Cool. 

I never knew where that came from. 

Now i know  :0)

I never knew that myself. If I was going to have a guess I would've thought it was connected to divvy out food to the poor or something . Ah well. Iam such a divvy 😂 and nice one Ziggy . 

11 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Has anyone seen this today?

They want to have a one shot for the young'uns, "Jab and Go".

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/04/03/millennials-offered-single-shot-johnson-johnson-covid-vaccine/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr

Rushed out without the usual protocols because young people are are dying in their millions?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

So I am curious to understand why you think the Covid narrative will not be used to discredit national governments? Would not exposure of huge governmental failings in dealing with this so-called pandemic, causing loss of public trust, not help undermine national sovereignty and bring in one world governance?

Not all national governments are doing the exact same thing (just look at East Asia for some examples). So presumably you mean mostly 'western' governments?

You said:

"I think there is a plan long term to discredit national governments which will then need to be replaced by a new world order. So maybe this is the start of that process happening."

I was responding in part to clarify this does not require COVID-19 or even a pandemic threat, nor is it the start of that process. Besides, from our perspective, shouldn't national governments have been discredited years ago because of how corrupt and compromised they became?

I think COVID is a temporary smokescreen to accelerate the plan (and distract us from other changes coming in, such as the recent Agriculture Bill in the UK). It will be discarded as a narrative when it outlives its usefulness. Just like the other pandemic scares of the last several decades. Perhaps other so-called pandemics may take its place (SPARS for example), I'm not 100% certain on that. I expect climate change is going to be the continued standby.

• Thanks 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic