Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Sue Grey LLB(Hons), BSc(Biochemistry & Microbiology) unravelling claims from NZ government that the experimental Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine is "safe and effective". What do they mean by "safe and effective? How does that compare to what they want us to understand. What research has, and has not been done? Where are the information gaps? If the vaccine is not stopping you transmit COVID-19 why are people being told they need to accept it to protect others.

 

Kiwi Lawyer breaking down how the NZ govt is lying to us and putting our health at risk

 

So safe and effective dickweed boris was saying yesterday don't  meet indoors.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

So now the BBC change their tune. Blood clots confirmed in vaccine.

So now they tell you that not certain because of vaccine and 1 in 25 million is nothing. There’s risks taking any medicine. O.k. May only be 30 deaths from clots but tell that to the poor bugger who died. Yet another example of only some lives matter. No more individuality only the whole.

If I was the family member of one of those thirty, great pain and furious anger would be met upon the vaccine giver and those forcing it upon us through not so subtle coercion.

It's nothing until its personal, then it changes.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1617415488955.jpg.a33ba1431da389588a977e07e032a9c6.jpg

https://amp.9news.com.au/article/e19b9d94-cc58-4fc8-874d-0b49a9ce6b81

 

Snip-it_1617415536217.jpg.8ffec3d9ad8f02546f01e39754c7067b.jpg

 

"Likely", love the tone of certainty in that 😅

 

100% certainty would have cost pharma six figures so they went with the ambiguous economy shill rates. An airhead like that can be slanted for 50 grand probably less.

 

Science by declaration is not science, it's religion.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Seven people in the UK have died with rare blood clots after being given the Oxford-AstraZeneca jab.
  • And there have been 30 cases of clotting out of more than 18 million vaccine doses administered

 

But the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency has urged the public to continue accepting coronavirus vaccination appointments

 

Overall, about one in every million people have this clot every year anyway, the GP Sarah Jarvis explained.

 

(One in a million out of 18 million does, is 18, but there have been 30 such cases, an exponential rise)

 

"In real terms – if there is a risk [of blood clots from the vaccine] – it is miniscule by comparison to the risk of Covid." Jarvis said.

 

Better to get blood clots than covid!

Edited by Velma
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

NEW ZEALAND GOVT HAS BREACHED THE LAW!!!!  One lawyer who has not sold outexplaining her Open Letter to the Prime Minister and others about the Pfizer Vaccine and breaches of the Medicines Act and misleading and deceptive claims

 

 

This lady needs to team up with Dr Sam. Now that would be a powerful team!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, shadowmoon said:

Saw a guy running yesterday in a surgical mask, he looked such a twat. 🤣

Imagine the crappy hockey games coming up if the players are semi comatose. Any athletic competitions with limited breathing will perform horribly. All kinds of oxygen deprivation induced errors in judgement. Who can enjoy a sorry thing like that. Watching athletes push their bodies to extremes while strangulating.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Velma said:
  • Seven people in the UK have died with rare blood clots after being given the Oxford-AstraZeneca jab.
  • And there have been 30 cases of clotting out of more than 18 million vaccine doses administered

But the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency has urged the public to continue accepting coronavirus vaccination appointments

Overall, about one in every million people have this clot every year anyway, the GP Sarah Jarvis explained.

(One in a million out of 18 million does, is 18, but there have been 30 such cases, an exponential rise)

"In real terms – if there is a risk [of blood clots from the vaccine] – it is miniscule by comparison to the risk of Covid." Jarvis said.

Better to get blood clots than covid!

She is a nasty bitch.

"If you have breathing difficulties practice wearing a mask from home."

Her famous words.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Imagine the crappy hockey games coming up if the players are semi comatose. Any athletic competitions with limited breathing will perform horribly. All kinds of oxygen deprivation induced errors in judgement. Who can enjoy a sorry thing like that. Watching athletes push their bodies to extremes while strangulating.

They should be forced into it ..watching them collapse will be hilarious. (Joking)

I actually hope they refuse to take part.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Saw a guy running yesterday in a surgical mask, he looked such a twat. 🤣

 

"The World Health Organization does not currently recommend wearing a mask while exercising, and the CDC recognizes that it may be difficult to wear a mask during high intensity physical activities. Research examining military grade respirators suggest that there may be alterations to ventilation during high exercise intensities above 85% of maximum oxygen consumption. This finding was also supported by a recent study that examined the impact of wearing a surgical vs. N95 face mask on cardio pulmonary exercise capacity in 12 healthy males. It was reported that during an ergometer incremental exertion test (i.e., high intensity test to exhaustion), pulmonary function and ventilation were significantly reduced with the use of either mask. Cardiopulmonary exercise capacity was also reduced with mask wearing (lower peak blood lactate response), and participants also reported discomfort while wearing the mask, especially the N95" (Scheid et. al. 2020).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Sue Grey LLB(Hons), BSc(Biochemistry & Microbiology) unravelling claims from NZ government that the experimental Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine is "safe and effective". What do they mean by "safe and effective? How does that compare to what they want us to understand. What research has, and has not been done? Where are the information gaps? If the vaccine is not stopping you transmit COVID-19 why are people being told they need to accept it to protect others.

 

Kiwi Lawyer breaking down how the NZ govt is lying to us and putting our health at risk

 

 

Keep these coming @skitzorat - epic! Shared to all my Aussie connections. Thanks.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

"The World Health Organization does not currently recommend wearing a mask while exercising, and the CDC recognizes that it may be difficult to wear a mask during high intensity physical activities. Research examining military grade respirators suggest that there may be alterations to ventilation during high exercise intensities above 85% of maximum oxygen consumption. This finding was also supported by a recent study that examined the impact of wearing a surgical vs. N95 face mask on cardio pulmonary exercise capacity in 12 healthy males. It was reported that during an ergometer incremental exertion test (i.e., high intensity test to exhaustion), pulmonary function and ventilation were significantly reduced with the use of either mask. Cardiopulmonary exercise capacity was also reduced with mask wearing (lower peak blood lactate response), and participants also reported discomfort while wearing the mask, especially the N95" (Scheid et. al. 2020).

I encourage them to run in three masks 🤣 one is not enough protection.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1617438568047.jpg.3dd359c2212d0dafa39150ab7ed110e9.jpg

 

This is the philosophy at work with the vax vs covid. To make the covid lethal injections acceptable they created a false threat and gave it apocalyptic characteristics without ever substantiating the claim. People lapped it up like they lapped up 4500 Apollo moonlanding pictures devoid of stars. When its a primal fear it rarely has to be logical 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

"The World Health Organization does not currently recommend wearing a mask while exercising, and the CDC recognizes that it may be difficult to wear a mask during high intensity physical activities. Research examining military grade respirators suggest that there may be alterations to ventilation during high exercise intensities above 85% of maximum oxygen consumption. This finding was also supported by a recent study that examined the impact of wearing a surgical vs. N95 face mask on cardio pulmonary exercise capacity in 12 healthy males. It was reported that during an ergometer incremental exertion test (i.e., high intensity test to exhaustion), pulmonary function and ventilation were significantly reduced with the use of either mask. Cardiopulmonary exercise capacity was also reduced with mask wearing (lower peak blood lactate response), and participants also reported discomfort while wearing the mask, especially the N95" (Scheid et. al. 2020).

 

Yes & the CDC also warn about strenuous activity, but at the same time the US media put out tons of articles about CDC advise wearing masks in gyms when exercising. Totally contradictory as always.

Like the fact checkers contradictions.

I dont get what the lefts obsession is with asphyxiation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1617437473048.jpg.068c030bd6c1c3576c1ef1496cff3bdb.jpg

https://curiocity.com/vancouver/lifestyle/ccm-is-releasing-a-new-face-mask-made-specifically-for-hockey/

 

Snip-it_1617437550177.jpg.6b32f99f9759c82dc423dbe662d38b53.jpg

 

Snip-it_1617437500706.jpg.1fbff28a500d83f8df02cff63f6b31d8.jpg

 

Constricted breathing in athletics. This, to me, is inconceivable. Madness.

 

"Exercising with facemasks may reduce available Oxygen and increase air trapping preventing substantial carbon dioxide exchange. The hypercapnic hypoxia may potentially increase acidic environment, cardiac overload, anaerobic metabolism and renal overload, which may substantially aggravate the underlying pathology of established chronic diseases. Further contrary to the earlier thought, no evidence exists to claim the facemasks during exercise offer additional protection from the droplet transfer of the virus" (Chandrasekaran & Fernandes 2020).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

 

"Exercising with facemasks may reduce available Oxygen and increase air trapping preventing substantial carbon dioxide exchange. The hypercapnic hypoxia may potentially increase acidic environment, cardiac overload, anaerobic metabolism and renal overload, which may substantially aggravate the underlying pathology of established chronic diseases. Further contrary to the earlier thought, no evidence exists to claim the facemasks during exercise offer additional protection from the droplet transfer of the virus" (Chandrasekaran & Fernandes 2020).

Well said!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

They should be forced into it ..watching them collapse will be hilarious. (Joking)

I actually hope they refuse to take part.

 

I would like to see the formal risk assessment conducted by the national hockey authority. Oh wait, they haven't done one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

"Exercising with facemasks may reduce available Oxygen and increase air trapping preventing substantial carbon dioxide exchange. The hypercapnic hypoxia may potentially increase acidic environment, cardiac overload, anaerobic metabolism and renal overload, which may substantially aggravate the underlying pathology of established chronic diseases. Further contrary to the earlier thought, no evidence exists to claim the facemasks during exercise offer additional protection from the droplet transfer of the virus" (Chandrasekaran & Fernandes 2020).

Its that murderous and criminally irresponsible unfettered growth policy in the corporate mindset. By law they must show the shareholders an increase every year or else. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...