Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

yes....it seems with the people i speak to who say they are going to get the covid-injections that they have a subconscious perception that it is their DUTY to answer the call of the government when they receive their letter through the post and go to get their injection

Its almost as if they are under the mind control of an egregore.....like a national egregore and it seems strange to me that a tory government who are clearly part of a globalist plot to create a world government should be pushing the flying of the union jack as they are now doing however this can be better understood when we consider the hold that this mantra of 'we are all in this together' seems to have on the minds of swathes of the public

Its almost as if they feel that as members of this british national grouping we must 'do our bit' and go along with whatever the government says in a kind of latter day 'blitz spirit' kind of blind obediance

Its very odd to observe because those same people lack any of the clarity on areas such as the background to the mRNA technique or the adverse reaction statistics being published by the MHRA or even the nature of the PCR test

They have no clarity.....they merely have a vague sense that they must obey the government and i believe that vague sense is entirely constructed by the government and their social engineers in the corporate media. They have the public under a spell....a hazy spell which deliberately avoids clarity and in fact sets out to cause confusion even through the bombardment of misleading 'facts' and figures

In fact the bombardment of figures of 'cases' and 'deaths with covid' may in fact have the effect not of informing the public but of overloading their brains so that they simply give up paying attention to the data and instead abdicate responsibility for looking at data to the corporate media and government SAGE team who are two groups that should not be trusted to wield such responsibility on the behalf of anyone

It used to be a cult.....it's now a religion.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Velma said:

That legal challenge in the courts was in November last year.

And now...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9388309/Europe-Covid-Germany-heads-new-lockdown-cases-surge.html

Germany looks set to tighten lockdown measures today and extend them into April as Europe's Covid third wave bites amid the bloc's shambolic jab roll-out. Meanwhile ministers in the Netherlands and Belgium have also warned that measures may have to get stricter as cases spike. 

Third wave?......of what?.....the common cold (coronavirus)?

What a load of absolute bollocks.

Where are the piles of bodies?

Why are there so many thick people in the world?

I think my head may explode soon.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nats and dogs said:

A friend forwarded an email to me, so I'm sharing it here:

Dear Freedom Fighters, I am writing this real quick from my phone, to encourage all of you that so many beautiful things are happening worldwide. How I wish that I was able to show it all with splendid videos and illustrated emails, but that is not possible right now. Hence, this simple text message. Remember that I told you about the in depth report I released in the Netherlands, to expose how the government and royal family are deeply involved in the worst evil in the world: satanic abuse and murder of children. 

This dossier went viral and is causing a stir now. All of a sudden some local newspapers are writing about it, bringing this evil under the attention of the Dutch people. The minister of justice always refused to investigate this (because he’s involved in it, of course). But now he was forced to at least say publicly he will start an investigation. All that is theatre of course, but... there is a big stir in the Netherlands. From a leading medical expert I heard that they will now organize a round table with several lawyers, doctors and professionals to discuss how they can expose this evil to the whole nation. And that is only the first effect of my report, that I know of. My experience is that whenever I release something powerful, the real effect is always unimaginably greater than I can ever see.  For some this may sound as not much, but I know the main thing is to awaken the people, and ignite a fire. Once the spark hits dry wood, it will start burning and that’s what is happening.

Due to the false covid pandemic thousands of intelligent people with influence, like medical experts, scientists and lawyers, are waking up to the insane wickedness of their governments. These well educated, smart people are not planning to sit around doing nothing. For example: Andreas Kalcker is an internationally recognized scientist who developed a 100% effective cure for covid. He is working with 4,000 medical doctors and lawyers worldwide. And he is connected to the military of several nations. He told me that they are preparing tribunals and executions of all who are complicit in this worldwide crime.  One scientist is gathering thousands of doctors and lawyers, and is involved with military who want to defend their nation against the New World Order. That’s just one example! The World Doctors Alliance is doing the same thing! They are connecting hundreds of thousands of health workers as well, worldwide. All to oppose the NWO.  Amazing...

This has never happened before in the history of humanity, that such large numbers of higher educated people are seeing the reality of the world they live in. Waking up and taking action. That is very promising.  The fire that has been lit, will set more and more people on fire.  For example: the very fact that in the Netherlands local newspapers are writing about satanic abuse by governments, shows something interesting: the cabal may own all the major news outlets, but they can impossibly own all the thousands of smaller publications. Once the news starts getting out there, and journalists pick it up, something amazing can happen.

May countless of smaller journalists worldwide wake up!  I also heard from a young boy in Belgium - the heart of the European Union (which is at the heart of the New World Order) - has distributed NINE THOUSAND flyers of StopWorldControl.com So what happened? The Belgian NATIONAL NEWS talked about it, warning the people. That only creates more attention for it, of course. 

In the Netherlands people also created HUGE banners of our website, which they hang on bridges of highways! Amazing... All these are just signs that people are waking up and taking action to wake even more people up. The report about the election fraud in the Netherlands also caused a big stir, because suddenly there are sounds all over the place that new elections are needed. Who knows what else will move...

Another great news from this nation is that more and more military police are coming forward with heart breaking stories. They are mentally traumatized from being forced to beat up innocent citizens. The stories they are sharing, are causing massive awakening yet again. During recent mass protests in the Netherlands, hundreds of police and military veterans posted themselves in between the police and the protesters. They formed a live wall of protection, making it impossible for the MP to attack the protesters. Yet again an enormous sign for the people to see there is something significant going on.  I have seen similar things from other nations, like Poland, the Ukraine, etc. On my computer I have several video clips I hope to combine into an inspiring video later. Police choosing the side of the people! Today I also heard a great encouragement and confirmation from two well known patriots in the USA, Dave Hayes and the X22 report that exactly confirmed what I felt in my own heart: Biden is only allowed to play fake President so the people would wake up more.

Sometimes you need to SHOW the people, because telling them is not enough.  That is happening now: in order to further shake the people awake, they HAVE to go through the darkness. Nothing else works. 

That is also true for the vaccines. Telling the masses how bad vaccines are, doesn’t work. They have to see their beloved ones die and be crippled for life, before they wake up. Sad but true.  For decades there has been an awakening going on concerning vaccines. Millions know how bad they are, but... billions have no clue. I believe the current mass vaccination will result in vaccines becoming banned altogether, in the end.  Millions of healthcare workers are waking up worldwide to the horror of the vaccines. Without the plandemic they would stay asleep forever.  In Argentina a brave reporter Veronica Ressia declared openly on national TV that the pandemic is planned and is a crime. She is supported by the Argentina Doctors for Truth (translate that to Spanish, and google them). Imagine the impact of that! When I looked her up, I found several South American social media accounts with large followings who are revealing truth as well. This reminded me how the awakening is worldwide! Italy, Germany, Africa, South America, Asia...

Guys, we are witnessing the greatest positive movement of humanity in all of history. Are you aware of that?  It may look small to you, but every new day starts out as a bleak streak of light at a distant horizon. However once the sun starts rising, there’s no stopping it! The day will break forth. I am working on a video that will show you how 28 nations in the world are joining together agains the New World Order. Hopefully I can soon finish this very encouraging video. Another great news is that Mike Lindell announced an even more powerful exposure of the USA election fraud. He is determined to expose it to the whole world, and there’s no stopping him!  Mike also announced his new FREE SPEECH platform called FRANKSPEECH.com It will be like YouTube and Twitter in one. Sounds great! Guys, the truth is marching on and every attempt to silence it, only makes it go louder and wider.  When Twitter removed millions of patriot accounts, these people swarmed to Parler. When Parler was ceased by the cabal, they all went to Telegram. And guess what: there are dozens of incredible groups on Telegram, with millions of users, who are exposing evil and wickedness of the government and cabal more than ever before.

Never in the history of humanity was there such a bright light as today. Groups dedicated to exposing the elite pedophilia, covid corruption, government tyranny, etc. Recently I read the PROTOCOLS OF THE ELDERS OF ZION. A very dark series of statements by the satanists who are behind all this evil in the world. One of their statements shows what they fear most of all:

Individual initiative with genius behind it.

They are terrified of people like you and me, who are using our God given ‘super powers’ of creativity and intellect to expose evil and reveal truth.  Guess what... that exact thing has been happening like never before, in all of history! The documentary PLANDEMIC was a typical ‘individual initiative with genius behind it’. It was viewed almost a billion times! MAJOR BLOW TO THE STRONGHOLD OF DECEPTION!

And that’s one example... There are countless similar projects, in every language, all over the world.  The Protocols of the Elders of Zion also mention how their goal is to disconnect humanity from God, but making mankind materialistic. Again... what is happening? I hear this from people all over the world. Like this smart tech director from South Africa, or the creative author from Austria, or the ex military farmer from the USA, or the pastor from Holland... they all see the same thing: all over the world people are massively turning back to God. No, not to religion, to God, the source of love, truth and freedom. So much wonderful things are happening  right now.  If only... we look in the right direction.  Of course there is a lot of bad stuff. Things may get very dark and messy for a while, in certain areas of the world. People are dying and suffering. But let’s be honest: that has always been the case.  Nobody knows the number of vaccine deaths every year, year after year,... Now this horror is finally being revealed to more people than ever. And the awakening has only just started! The more evil they will throw at the world, the more people will wake up.

The more the satanic practices of the elite will be exposed, the more mankind will understand we truly need the source of love, light and truth to protect and help us. Massive spiritual awakening! I believe we are at the beginning of a historic turning point in the existence of humanity and the world.

One of the significant things is that people are learning that WE ALL HAVE TO BE INVOLVED WITH POLITICS, EDUCATION, BUSINESS, HEALTH CARE, etc.  For centuries the people have been dependent on the ‘Big Guys’. This made us lazy, indifferent and therefore easy to submit to slavery. Now I see a worldwide movement happening where the people stand up, take action and begin to reform the world.  In America I see several patriot organizations being formed where citizens are educating themselves about the constitution and start attacking the corrupt judges and governors.

Again: all this is just starting. The world is waking up. So have hope. Have courage. Have faith. Stay alive and share love. All the evil that is in full swing now, is being turned around by the One who is greater than all. As the Scriptures say: He became famous by defeating his enemies with their own weapons.  The pit they dig for the world, is their own grave. For real! Keep sharing truth. Keep awakening others. Keep supporting the frontline warriors. Keep praying. Keep speaking words of life and freedom and hope. Keep opposing tyranny. Keep exposing evil. We win. It’s destined. Darkness is being cast out. Even though it may get messy and nasty for a while, the light is greater than the darkness.

Read this message again and understand how all these encouragements are only the tiniest tip of an enormous iceberg of tremendously good things happening worldwide.

Be brave!

Much love from the frontlines,

David Sorensen

StopWorldControl.com

Ps: if you haven’t seen it yet, then make sure to check out the amazing report “PROOF THAT THE PANDEMIC WAS PLANNED”. And please, truth warriors, SHARE it everywhere you can!!!

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/proof 

Out of likes but wanted to say excellent post. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nats and dogs said:

Sometimes you need to SHOW the people, because telling them is not enough.

That is happening now: in order to further shake the people awake, they HAVE to go through the darkness. Nothing else works. 

The darkest hour is just before dawn.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zArk said:

when are the 'we know the truth' people gonna learn that big group protest is never gonna end well?

the cops have

• body armour
  • batons
  • chemical spray
  • water cannons
  • sound weapons
  • tear gas
  • numbers
  • horses
  • vehicles
  • legal access from all angles to the protest zone
  • training
  • strength
  • no ethics
  • no morals
  • pent up aggression
  • roid rage
  • too many bills not enough pay aggression

its the wrong tactic for this current problem

go back to 2000 and watch Alex Jones Police State series

Oh look how they care about people ready to kill them to protect them from Cockvid.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Oh look how they care about people ready to kill them to protect them from Cockvid.

Also, the bottom line is that these pigs, the world over,  are going to inflict the horrors of the future onto themselves and their own families.

You couldn't make it up.

• Like 2

Big Brother Watch have put together this excellent and comprehensive report in response to the UK Government consultation on Covid Status Certificates (CSCs) and whether a two-tier segregated society can be justified. This included consulting Blackstone Chambers on the legal ramifications of such a scheme.

It is a long and detailed report so I will summarise the main points.

https://bigbrotherwatch.org.uk/campaigns/stopvaccinepassports/#emailyourmp

https://bigbrotherwatch.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Access-Denied-Big-Brother-Watch.pdf

• The report opens by expressing concerns about the review and whether it is a genuinely open inquiry especially given announcements by Ministers and "leaks", even before the consultation closed, suggesting that there will be a role for certification and mandated vaccination (e.g. for care home staff).
  • Consideration is then given to whether CSCs would reduce risk. Given the high vaccine uptake amongst the vulnerable groups combined with the reported efficacy of the injections (from the vaccine manufacturers), it is suggested that there is no need for CSCs.
  • There is unsufficient evidence as to whether vaccines reduce transmission so vaccine status is not a reliable indicator of coronavirus risk in public settings.
  • Compelling vaccination creates negative attitudes towards vaccination and undermines public trust including for wider public health measures
  • Concerns are raised about the practicalities of testing as to which types of tests will be used, who will administer them and timescales involved. Furthermore, test results are fraught with problems with both false positives and false negatives, and asymptomatic testing undermines the value of the tests. Given the unreliability of the tests (both LFT and PCR), healthy individuals could be unfairly excluded from public life and suffer severe consequences if wrongly required to quarantine.
  • Offering certificates on the basis of "immunity" could incentivise people to contract the virus which could create a risk of increased transmission.
  • Rather than opening up the economy, CSCs could result in businesses and sectors of the economy being shut down via unreliable test results. CSCs would also reinforce anxiety over the disease amongst the population, rather than confidence, and could expose businesses to legal claims.
  • CSCs would invite discrimination against certain groups less inclined towards, or less able to have, the vaccine including pregnant women, ethnic minorities, people with religious or philosophical beliefs, younger people and the disabled. Poor and marginalised groups could become further shut out of society.
  • The intrusion into our privacy and medical confidentiality would be unprecedented. Even if exemptions were allowed, this would be deeply intrusive too exposing such individuals to assumptions about their health status.
  • Bodily autonomy is a right enshrined in domestic law and, not since Victorian times, have vaccines been mandated. The Public Health Act 1984 specifically prohibits forced vaccinations. "It would be backwards and counter-productive for the UK to make the same mistakes of coercive Victorian medicine policies".
  • There is also considerable examination of the technology involved in implementing the scheme and the mechanics of how it will work - e.g. via apps and facial recognition. Facial recognition can be inaccurate particularly for women and "people of colour". And there is the danger that the certificates could become de facto identity cards and expanded in purpose over time.

The input from Blackstone Chambers (Annex) also makes very worthwhile reading including which ECHR article rights would be engaged via such a scheme along with common law considerations and rights set out via statute. But I would particularly like to highlight the point made querying who the CSCs are designed to protect as this hasn't been made clear by the Government. Would this be the vaccinated or the unvaccinated?

• The vaccinated are already considered protected against serious illness or death and so are not in need of further safeguarding – even if they transmitted the virus to another vaccinated person, that person is also unlikely to become seriously ill or die. So if the scheme is to protect the vaccinated, how can a serious intrusion into people's rights be justified if the vaccinated are already protected by having had the vaccine?
  • Whereas, if the scheme is to protect the unvaccinated, most people in high risk categories have now been vaccinated. Those remaining in such groups who haven't been vaccinated, can make the choice to protect their own health rather than have it enforced via a CSC scheme preventing them and other unvaccinated individuals from accessing goods and services. Arrangements can be made for the unvaccinated in care homes to only be cared for by the vaccinated. Unvaccinated people in lower risk categories are unlikely to become ill and to die from the virus so do not require a CSC scheme to safeguard their health. Therefore such an intrusive scheme cannot be justified either for the unvaccinated where less intrusive measures may equally reduce risk.
  • The risk of new "variants" developing are already mitigated by high vaccine uptake and the risk posed by variants is not immediate.

Big Brother Watch therefore conclude that there is no justification for such a scheme at the expense of unprecedented intrusion into our rights and freedoms.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

The realest one on yt

Watch the whole vid, the last bar is fucking glorious

fell off my chair n got burnt with a smoke lmao

"who are they talking too" - that vid killed me T.T
thanks for the share lol

18 hours ago, Shy Talk said:

People are crediting them with too much integrity. They've had plenty of evidence for months of this being a scam. It's only a couple of weeks since Boris said the roadmap was irreversible, yet just a few hours ago he warned of the dreamt up  'French wave' arriving (basically preparing the plebs to be disappointed). People have to get it out of their minds sharpish that a white knight will emerge from the inside, especially govt. Ain't going to happen.

This. I've posted similar before but it has to repeated over and over - No more messiahs, no more saviours, no more Trumps, no more ancient Mayan prophecies and no more cavalry on the horizon coming to save us.

We have to do this ourselves. It's time to grow up and take responsibility.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Mr H said:

The thing is folks usually don't resort to riots etc. but if they do this vaccine passport thing, it means that a lot of people no longer have anything to lose, because they can't go to work, they can't go out and socialize - so what on earth does this government expect is going to happen. Will make Bristol look like Satsung!

With respect I disagree, most people still have plenty to lose even without a job such as :

A comfortable home

Money in the bank

Nice food and drink to enjoy

Access to various forms of entertainment either online or through traditional TV

and

The hope that things are going to get better by themselves

They're gonna have to lose or be threatened with the loss of the above before they get to the point of having nothing to lose especially the last point, it still hasn't dawned on the majority that face masks, social distancing and lockdowns are meant to permanent not temporary.

• Like 2

You Keep taking the toxic pretentious vaccine... "govt" keep telling you that you need more and  blame the people not taking it as an excuse to roll out more measures and then govt keep pushing more tests that don't test for any virus but get more pos results

People get ill from the jab...blame the people who didnt take the jab

send the non jabbers to camps

rip and smash this up before they get our kids

3 hours ago, zArk said:

What is the correct tactics...? 

Wanna give us an idea what the Police State Series establishes..

BC 

16 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

What is the correct tactics...? 

Wanna give us an idea what the Police State Series establishes..

BC 

sorry thats my bad phrasing...

Police state series shows the militarisation of the police, training, tactics, equipment

as for my opinion on tactics: non centralised non protest action should be encouraged i.e going to shops wear a 'shopping t-shirt' that has a slogan on.  going on school run .. wear a 'school run t-shirt'

i really dont think that 'the message' needs to get out as its already done... whats needed is being visible

Edited by zArk

1 hour ago, perpetual said:

I was thinking "What a clownworld....." BAM.... found a new member with that name.... lol Synchronisity is fast and furious these days.

Anyhoo....more clownworld news.

Boris Johnson says two fully vaccinated people cannot meet indoors

well we already knew this.

Watch this one.... He tightens his noose to subliminally tell us that his noose is being tightened and if he doesn't do as his master say his life is in danger. OR he is tightening his own. Either way, it's a clownworld.

^ Even Bojo is emphasising it today.

OMG when are the idiots going to wake up,two people who have been vaccinated cant meet indoors it just fucking obvious.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Outsider said:

Had the misfortune to watch the BBC news at lunchtime, really quite amazing that it doesn't seem to feature conventional news stories anymore. It seems totally dedicated to 'agendas' such as sexism in schools, racism...even the new apocalyptic problem of people dropping litter in parks...I can solve that one easily...put more bins in parks for people to use. Maybe a good idea to  open up all the closed public toilets again so people don't have to urinate in public.  

It's even happening in 'entertainment' on the mainstream media - films, dramas, even talent shows over the last 3 or 4 years are going full steam ahead with the pushing of various agendas. While the MSM has always been controlled it used to be that entertainment really was just entertainment but like everything in mainstream culture it's now become politicised.

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

OMG when are the idiots going to wake up,two people who have been vaccinated cant meet indoors it just fucking obvious.

It couldn't be plainer. Well, a fat lot of use that is then -eh?

The vax can kill you. It can make you ill in varying degrees, but it CANNOT protect you!

Total nuts.

• Like 2

Went to what's left of the local shops with the wife earlier.

Saw three stickers (two on lamposts and one on an empty shop window)

Simply said "Covid was made for the vaccine, not the other way around"

Pleasing..........It should plant a few seeds into subconscious minds.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, zArk said:

when are the 'we know the truth' people gonna learn that big group protest is never gonna end well?

the cops have

• body armour
  • batons
  • chemical spray
  • water cannons
  • sound weapons
  • tear gas
  • numbers
  • horses
  • vehicles
  • legal access from all angles to the protest zone
  • training
  • strength
  • no ethics
  • no morals
  • pent up aggression
  • roid rage
  • too many bills not enough pay aggression

You know I agree but was nice to see people getting stuck in and not just filming

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Went to what's left of the local shops with the wife earlier.

Saw three stickers (two on lamposts and one on an empty shop window)

Simply said "Covid was made for the vaccine, not the other way around"

Pleasing..........It should plant a few seeds into subconscious minds.

Or just strengthen the cognitive dissonance in these arseholes. They'd probably be triggered by reading such contemptuous material. So, I think mass scissor kicks to the wind pipes should be mandated for these dick heads. That should stop anything like this shit ever happening again. 👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 1