Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, shabbirss said:


not flimsy doc...
the vax takers will be breeding super virus in their bodies.

Yeah maybe, but no one knows what is going to happen in reality. We will have to wait until 2nd doses have been administered and people have come into contact with wild coronaviruses to see the results of this experiment. These are dark and dangerous time we are living through.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

I remember that, they tried to pass it off as chitty chitty bang bang, shitty vibes all the way from that.

 

 

 

After this 'pandemic', the only nurses I will ever trust are those featured on PornHub ;-)

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why the hell did she allow it to go that far....into her head?

They can snap off as well with the tip getting stuck. Someone put a foi request in about the injuries caused.  They’re painful but no one takes it further. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Liberty said:

They can snap off as well with the tip getting stuck. Someone put a foi request in about the injuries caused.  They’re painful but no one takes it further. 

 

Covid-19 Nasal Swab Test Led To Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ninashapiro/2020/10/05/covid-19-nasal-swab-test-led-to-spinal-fluid-leak/?sh=3b87b8ba35e9

 

Here's my deal. You force that shit up my nose, you get a broken arm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DarianF said:

 

Covid-19 Nasal Swab Test Led To Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ninashapiro/2020/10/05/covid-19-nasal-swab-test-led-to-spinal-fluid-leak/?sh=3b87b8ba35e9

 

Here's my deal. You force that shit up my nose, you get a broken arm.

You can refuse  it’s conditioning to make people think they can’t.  No one would put one up my nose either. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Liberty said:

You can refuse  it’s conditioning to make people think they can’t.  No one would put one up my nose either. 

 

You can refuse now. Just like you can still refuse the vaccine. But don't think this type of freedom will last.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Liberty said:

They can snap off as well with the tip getting stuck. Someone put a foi request in about the injuries caused.  They’re painful but no one takes it further. 

Well they bloody should take it further. This is an unnecessary, invasive procedure. As we all know, the virus is highly infectious, spreads like wildfire, simply breathing on the swab should be enough to get a 'diagnosis'😉😉

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Well they bloody should take it further. This is an unnecessary, invasive procedure. As we all know, the virus is highly infectious, spreads like wildfire, simply breathing on the swab should be enough to get a 'diagnosis'😉😉

Yes but they all think they’re doing something good for the country and it’s necessary.  You can either go up through the nose or take saliva and pretend to go into the nose. But then you have the ones who say. Is that it?  It hurt last time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...