Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

13 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

If I were a gambling man I would be inclined to bet on inevitable and long drawn out clusters of civil wars erupting the world over.

While personally preferring a more civilized examination of the evidence before sentencing I think the reality will be tabletop summaries and executions on the spot.

A world so many have seen with their own eyes. Burned out villages and cars burning blocking roads. Vicious mercenaries combing hillsides.

I mean it is not without precedent and the engineers of this and countless other choas agendas across the centuries have never been tried or convicted.

The stage is set...the game is afoot.

A civil war here will last a long time and would kill many more than any weak flu, so I would not put it past them.

I had a dream 20 years ago of a similar event where the roads going into this town were blocked by militias day and night.

Just now, shadowmoon said:

A civil war here will last a long time and would kill many more than any weak flu, so I would not put it past them.

I had a dream 20 years ago of a similar event where the roads going into this town were blocked by militias day and night.

I get all my insights from the smirks on Bill and Manlinda 😂 I can let my speculation run wild.

24 minutes ago, alexa said:

I don't know if the masses care about figures any more, all they seem to care about is a pint in a pub. ☹️

The media dropped 'cases' and talks vaccines all the time now, they had to find a new angle vary fast.

6 hours ago, DarianF said:

Fluoride in tap water; micro plastics in bottled water. Drinking one's own piss can't be much worse 😆

It depends if you drink tap and bottled water. Not only would you be drinking urine, but it would contain fluoride and microplastics to boot.

Puts a new spin on "taking the piss" 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, shadowmoon said:

The media dropped 'cases' and talks vaccines all the time now, they had to find a new angle vary fast.

I know, this is what this circus has been all about, jab jab jab......

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I get all my insights from the smirks on Bill and Manlinda 😂 I can let my speculation run wild.

He has been trying to kill us for years now, I think he is actually a white supremacist .

All the times he has tried to kill black people in Africa with vaccinations and that.

Did anyone see that lenny Henry video? Where is gates's hand in that?

3 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

if there was civil war the vaxxed would be standing with the police to defend the government

More likely in bed sick or on the mortuary slab. Many military and cops will get sick and die lest we forget the nasty work masks are doing.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

10 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

He has been trying to kill us for years now, I think he is actually a white supremacist .

All the times he has tried to kill black people in Africa with vaccinations and that.

Did anyone see that lenny Henry video? Where is gates's hand in that?

If I could I would parachute in with a small crew of sledge hammer wielding men and under the view of the surveillance cameras proceed to demolish the Georgia Guidestones to rubble. This affront is a death threat against humanity and last time I checked uttering death threats was illegal. Bill also has uttered death threats against us implying our carbon footprint is too much to bear. Smash it on live video as a message from the world.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, alexa said:

I know, this is what this circus has been all about, jab jab jab......

Feels like covid 19 has fallen by the wayside,....it has served its purpose to get the vaccine ball rolling. It's so obvious once you look back on the past year. Sex up boring old flu and you've got yourself a pandemic!

• Like 1

Good news from Belgium. The Belgian State has been ordered to lift “all coronavirus measures” within 30 days, as the legal basis for them is insufficient, a Brussels court ruled on Wednesday.

https://www.brusselstimes.com/news/belgium-all-news/162742/belgium-must-lift-all-covid-19-measures-withing-30-days-brussels-court-rules-verlinden-human-rights-league-ministerial-decree-penalty-civil-safety-act-pandemic-law-coronavirus/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, alexa said:

NOW I AM PISSED OFF!! RANT WARNING

&type=users&h=40&w=40&zc=1 

I’ve had it!!! Canada back on lockdown just like myself and a few, very few have called out to be taking place at this exact time of year!!!
I’m sorry, I rant here, curse and vent...if you haven’t been paying attention then idk what to tell you anymore!

Same as what is happening in France, and no doubt soon to be followed by the UK.

This is a war of attrition now, no doubt aimed at trying to create a numb, more compliant populace willing to do anything to get back to normal.

Everyone should just down tools and surround those responsible for this fraud, starving them out forever.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Bill also has uttered death threats against us implying our carbon footprint is too much to bear. Smash it on live video as a message from the world.

I remember a song from whey back called 'Ding-a-ling the Devil he's leaned on his bell' now I can't find it anywhere. I used to sing and play it on the guitar.

It went;

Ding-a-ling, Ding-a-ling the devil has rung on his bell

And the world is as black, as a dark night in hell 

And the sun wont shine, And the sun wont shine anymore.

Edited by alexa

10 hours ago, Velma said:

If you are sectioned under the Mental Health Act you can be forcibly medicated, but only with drugs, (chemical lobotomy) relating to the condition or psychosis which you were admitted for, not Covid or AIDS, or anything else.

Yes Velma true, but they could claim you have symptoms, as an excuse for snatching you off the street.

Part of the law introduced was they could hold you indefinitely if you are showing symptoms.

Schedule 21 gives arbitrary powers to the police, immigration officers and public health officials to detain “potentially infectious” members of the public, including children, potentially indefinitely, in unidentified isolation facilities.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2020/7/schedule/21/enacted

Did Matt Handcock repeal this? @Mitochondrial Eve

Which was & still is looking a good possibility for political dissent, of course they could also say you are paranoid believing in vile conspiracy fearies & holding you indefinitely until you take their jab.

Last few days it has been proposed to criminalise any criticism of the jab.

Doctors can claim you have all sorts of things wrong with you that you dont. I do know this for a certain fact.

What David Icke said on Wogan was more than enough to get him a 28 day holiday, im surprised it never happened.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, alexa said:

I remember a song from whey back called 'Ding-a-ling the Devil he's leaned on his bell' now I can't find it anywhere. I used to sing and play it on the guitar.

It went;

Ding-a-ling, Ding-a-ling the devil has rung on his bell

And the world is as black, as a dark night in hell 

And the sun wont shine, And the sun wont shine anymore.

While the surface experiences some of the most remarkable assaults ever Mr Gates will be sitting it out on some continental shelf underwater luxuriating in his 80 million dollar US Subs personal submarine.

Snip-it_1617266829358.jpg.01cde638482ea3b020c4ceff5f379dcf.jpg

Snip-it_1617266872180.jpg.d37906152a166886a8243eb391bbe4f9.jpg

He can stay submerged indefinately with ample food. Onboard are Stirling Cycle engines that do not need to surface to recharge batteries. Rocket grade hydrogen peroxide is manufactured onboard to fire Stirlings and the exhaust is water that is recycled.

11 hours ago, Outsider said:

Could be argued that 'mental illness' is in fact a normal human reaction to living in a sick society. 

Conformity to a sick society is not a sign of good health.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Not yet, I can already hear the argument for it though

"You can't make that informed decision"

"You are putting the community at risk and you can't decide what's good and what isn't"

"You have been radicalised by false information"

They can shit out excuses for days

Indubitably, and for a quack institution that thought it was a good idea, not so long ago, to give patients ELECTRIC SHOCKS to treat depression, anything is possible.

12 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

100%, i've been wondering if the establishment will use the mental health act to jab people who think outside of the judeo-christian matrix of lies

I have family that has been through the mental health system including myself to some extent. The drugs are literally to keep you in line whilst fucking with your body in the meantime. 

Take your pills, stand in line...

If you've ever tried to get real help with mental illness you will know the absolute fucking hoops you have to jump through just to get put with a decent doctor, let alone a decent psychiatrist.

Not even mentioning that they are mostly uneducated people when it comes to the world in general, so asking philisophical questions or looking for real answers is a no-go.

How can you ask the establishment for help when they want to wipe you off the face of the earth? 

I learnt the hard way that the system will never give me answers, had to learn basically everything myself and i'm better off for it. 

No more likes, totally agree, all PIG pharma endless cash cow orientated, like you say no real treatment atall.

Patients have no rights once in the system & shrinks have more powers than judges. Shrink a fitting term, they use poisons that literally shrink your brain & zombify you till you literally cant move.

History of nothing but barbarism which carrys on..controlled by Jewish pseudo baalocks again.

You dont hear much about it in the 'truth' movment.

• Like 1

To get into France by road you need a negative PCR test.

Well, maybe, as I just drove across the French border, a non-motorway busy route for lorries and tourists, and lo and behold, nothing. No border patrol and no sign of there ever having been one there, no cones or signs etc.

I'm sure there are in some places, but they'll be for TV propaganda purposes.

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

If I could I would parachute in with a small crew of sledge hammer wielding men and under the view of the surveillance cameras proceed to demolish the Georgia Guidestones to rubble. This affront is a death threat against humanity and last time I checked uttering death threats was illegal. Bill also has uttered death threats against us implying our carbon footprint is too much to bear. Smash it on live video as a message from the world.

image_rotator.php

• Like 6