Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

The headlines on the DM Today

THE JAB IS WORKING

This tells me two things;

• This bit of freedom wont last
  • And that there will be another fake stronger variant about to hit
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1617248643633.jpg.241700f135427a0fbb362cc1600c2c1c.jpg

But if the aborted foetus cells are used to brew a fermented vat of injectables to fight a disease 99% survive well, communion with this evil is fully approved and highly recommended.

Poor little Vatican has no lawyers or money to challenge the covid narrative at the PCR test level. 

Such altruistic theologians calling for the poor to get it first. 

Snip-it_1617249211630.jpg.9cb8eb5d4a5494f0b165b29834edead3.jpg

Good point👍

NOW I AM PISSED OFF!! RANT WARNING

&type=users&h=40&w=40&zc=1 

I’ve had it!!! Canada back on lockdown just like myself and a few, very few have called out to be taking place at this exact time of year!!!
I’m sorry, I rant here, curse and vent...if you haven’t been paying attention then idk what to tell you anymore!

Snip-it_1617258131640.jpg.085a53949626bd0ec89dc6bb4f2c8c0d.jpg

https://apnews.com/article/europe-coronavirus-pandemic-vatican-city-pope-francis-476fedf6a30e32c4c3d294027dd3c606

Snip-it_1617258256767.jpg.d853d48f9f01e599272fe43ad9f740d9.jpg

Those are definately transcripts I would love to examine.

Snip-it_1617258167402.jpg.352fe64780a6bc8632c73f530bbf89cf.jpg

Just as it is morally acceptable to preach the use of a dangerous products they have shares in. A nest of vipers in the holiest of holy cities.

No wonder every mafioso and blue bloods bend a knee and kiss the ring. They are said to be worth 10 billion dollars when that sum won't even get you a message back from those ring kissers. The Vatican has more treasure than anyone can imagine. A mindboggling sum of money. A lot of it made on the back of suffering and death.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Snip-it_1617258903453.jpg.44b7aa5e93602c24eaf4eb2cd657eeff.jpg

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5971654

Snip-it_1617258933829.jpg.cabb960c3406d475ebc29b760a5bc269.jpg

They are flexing for the big one. In the wild of nature these masses would all die brutally. Nature abhors idiocy. Quebecers should have cleaned out the parliament by now and made hundreds of arrests starting with those holding pharma stock. Instead these doomed fks will blame us and try to drag us down with them. A seriously demented scene to observe.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

36 minutes ago, alexa said:

NOW I AM PISSED OFF!! RANT WARNING

&type=users&h=40&w=40&zc=1 

I’ve had it!!! Canada back on lockdown just like myself and a few, very few have called out to be taking place at this exact time of year!!!
I’m sorry, I rant here, curse and vent...if you haven’t been paying attention then idk what to tell you anymore!

Nobody is even checking to see if they are lying about those cases. I speak informally with people of all walks of life and universally they consider the leaders a pack of lying hyenas. Yet they send their kids to them for brainwashing and they quietly go back in their cages on the word of these pathological liars. Its a most intriguing thing to observe. People paid by taxes saying they pay taxes too. 🙄

Quebec where 30 000 kids are forcefully taken by the state in broad daylight per year. A medieval government that taxes the tax and seizes property before judgement. A fucking hellhole. The French Israel. Even our flags are the same colors. Weaponized bureaucracy at every turn and a "mommy and daddy" judicial talking down to us like children.

8 hours ago, DarianF said:

Victoria, Australia. CRIMES ACT 1958 - SECT 458:

(1) Any person, whether a police officer or not, may at any time without warrant apprehend and take before a bail justice or the Magistrates' Court to be dealt with according to law or deliver to a police officer to be so taken, any person— (a) he finds committing any offence (whether an indictable offence or an offence punishable on summary conviction) http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/ca195882/s458.html

• Anybody can arrest a person who is committing an indictable offence.
  • An indictable offence is an offence that is at least relatively serious, and may be tried in the Crown Court, such as violent assaults and burglary. However, it may well not be apparent at the time whether the person’s behaviour or conduct amounts to an indictable offence – so anyone contemplating making a citizen’s arrest needs to carefully assess the situation before acting.

https://www.inbrief.co.uk/police/citizens-arrest/#:~:text=An individual may only make a citizens arrest,a police constable can take responsibility of them.

sticky ground. Grabbing and arresting someone for stealing e.g a packet of sweets..you could land yourself in court.

57 minutes ago, alexa said:

The headlines on the DM Today

This tells me two things;

• This bit of freedom wont last
  • And that there will be another fake stronger variant about to hit

What seems to have been forgotten is that none of the vaccines prevent you getting covid. If that's the case then why are our case numbers at such low levels compared to what's happening in Europe? Why are our levels so low compared to exactly the same time last year? Can't see why the masses can't figure this out.

2 minutes ago, Outsider said:

What seems to have been forgotten is that none of the vaccines prevent you getting covid. If that's the case then why are our case numbers at such low levels compared to what's happening in Europe? Why are our levels so low compared to exactly the same time last year? Can't see why the masses can't figure this out.

Contradiction is the hallmark of a hoax.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I don't know if the masses care about figures any more, all they seem to care about is a pint in a pub. ☹️

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:
  • Anybody can arrest a person who is committing an indictable offence.
  • An indictable offence is an offence that is at least relatively serious, and may be tried in the Crown Court, such as violent assaults and burglary. However, it may well not be apparent at the time whether the person’s behaviour or conduct amounts to an indictable offence – so anyone contemplating making a citizen’s arrest needs to carefully assess the situation before acting.

https://www.inbrief.co.uk/police/citizens-arrest/#:~:text=An individual may only make a citizens arrest,a police constable can take responsibility of them.

sticky ground. Grabbing and arresting someone for stealing e.g a packet of sweets..you could land yourself in court.

If I were a gambling man I would be inclined to bet on inevitable and long drawn out clusters of civil wars erupting the world over.

While personally preferring a more civilized examination of the evidence before sentencing I think the reality will be tabletop summaries and executions on the spot.

A world so many have seen with their own eyes. Burned out villages and cars burning blocking roads. Vicious mercenaries combing hillsides.

I mean it is not without precedent and the engineers of this and countless other choas agendas across the centuries have never been tried or convicted.

The stage is set...the game is afoot.

5 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Contradiction is the hallmark of a hoax.

Weird isn't it....a genuinely effective vaccine programme would show the following results: a very high number of cases throughout the population but very low numbers of deaths. We have low cases and low deaths which you'd think would suggest to many people that the disease is rare, weak and has low mortality. 

16 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Weird isn't it....a genuinely effective vaccine programme would show the following results: a very high number of cases throughout the population but very low numbers of deaths. We have low cases and low deaths which you'd think would suggest to many people that the disease is rare, weak and has low mortality. 

Its a convoluted mess of quackery. Businesses don't know what foot to dance on. They can't plan or schedule anything the way those sad clowns have been pulling the plug

Snip-it_1617262103247.jpg.99ad3d4d0d9cdaac0873eea3e08f511d.jpg

Their livelihoods are being stolen from them in broad daylight. Unarmed, depressed, angry and divided they are defenseless to the onslaught.

Snip-it_1617262764207.jpg.0a7cdf9825760c5bae975ff4eec09118.jpg