Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

5 minutes ago, DarianF said:

My pleasure. Oh and by the way, if you have any people you know that are 'anti-GMO', be sure to mention this to them:

"This product contains genetically modified organisms (GMOs)" [ https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/pdf?OpenAgent&id=CP-2021-PI-01194-1&d=202103311016933 ] 😉

Just to mess with their heads

Will do.....just had a quick skim through the pfizer download... unbelievable...now if anyone can read that and still go ahead with the vaccine then they deserve everything they get.

Forwarding them all on now.

Just now, Garrison said:

Will do.....just had a quick skim through the pfizer download... unbelievable...now if anyone can read that and still go ahead with the vaccine then they deserve everything they get.

Forwarding them all on now.

Nice work 👍 Hopefully those you send to will read closely. Best of luck.

• Thanks 1

@Garrison PS. I forgot to mention, they have all these different names for the vaccines, just to confuse people I think. For example, in Australia at least, they are calling the Pfizer jab 'COMIRNATY' [ https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/pdf?OpenAgent&id=CP-2021-PI-01092-1&d=202104011016933 ]. So keep an eye out for various names of the same products. Typical big pharma tactic.

• Like 1

Just now, Human10 said:

Hehe - good question... Just to pay customs from shopping on Ebay... 🤣

My guess it's like America. They won their revolution, but the old world secret society networks remained in place and thus power was transferred from overt to covert. Or at least that's how David Icke explains it and I reckon he's spot on. The real rulers simply go underground and let the population think they've won a victory.

56 minutes ago, DarianF said:

WHO launches health review after microplastics found in 90% of bottled water 🧐

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/mar/15/microplastics-found-in-more-than-90-of-bottled-water-study-says

My wife and I have only drunk bottled water for about 15 years now.

Even to put in the kettle and in cooking.

Tap water?

Thanks but no thanks.

• Like 1

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

My wife and I have only drunk bottled water for about 15 years now.

Even to put in the kettle and in cooking.

Tap water?

Thanks but no thanks.

You'll probably find that most bottled water is just tap water... at best.

Snip-it_1617239137232.jpg.ecb13a377beded87fdebdb731142da1b.jpghttps://i.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/122842196/experts-slam-christchurch-doctors-claims-covid19-tests-are-unreliable

Snip-it_1617239110529.jpg.87ccea2006b1f77b9f058cc4333a747c.jpg

The guy that invented the PCR test and won a Nobel for it said the same thing as Dr. Bailey. Shameless lying mainstream.

I can understand the disclosure "hesitancy" of the cabal in admitting this fact because every dirty stinking measure imposed that destroyed the economies of the world while raping all those treasuries is based on the PCR test. The PCR goes down so does everything else. So, no big surprise they roll out the big guns to smother the voices exposing this unprecedented swindle and mass murder.

• Sad 1

Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1617239137232.jpg.ecb13a377beded87fdebdb731142da1b.jpghttps://i.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/122842196/experts-slam-christchurch-doctors-claims-covid19-tests-are-unreliable

Snip-it_1617239110529.jpg.87ccea2006b1f77b9f058cc4333a747c.jpg

The guy that invented the PCR test and won a Nobel for it said the same thing as Dr. Bailey. Shameless lying mainstream.

I can understand the disclosure "hesitancy" of the cabal in admitting this fact because every dirty stinking measure imposed that destroyed the economies of the world while raping all those treasuries is based on the PCR test. The PCR goes down so does everything else. So, no big surprise they roll out the big guns to smother the voices exposing this unprecedented swindle and mass murder.

The fact they are going after her proves she's right. Morons.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

The fact they are going after her proves she's right. Morons.

How many shrinks will they need to prove her insane? In a court case I would summons her to testify. She is brilliant and so well spoken. A superbe ambassador for our cause. She's careful too, knows the ropes.

• Like 1

As grim as things may seem at the moment, I do suspect that the recent surge in propaganda is them seeking to pre-empt an uptick in mood and social activity that naturally follows the shift into spring / summer. They've really come out guns blazing in the last couple of weeks, which could possibly be read as desperation, especially now that there seems to be a growing number of dissenters speaking out from within the elevated medical profession (and Jonathan Sumption's latest comments could be a prelude to this increasing further still).

With improved weather comes greater opportunity to disengage from the Looking Glass sub-reality, which in turn limits their ability to gaslight us through bogus polls, emotive advertising and targeted social media campaigns. As always, the image of the world that's presented via screen technology is not an accurate reflection of public life, and I can say from experience that virtually everyone I know has been going about their business as normally as they can (God help anyone who has actually refrained from seeing their family on the say-so of the state).

The travel ban will have an impact on vaccine uptake among those 40-and-under, not least because it's already been stated quite emphatically that there is another wave, and thus another lockdown, planned to coincide with the renewal of emergency powers in September. Politicians are nothing more than middle-management, tasked with corralling the employees (us) at this franchise of global government, and like all middle-managers, they are rubbish at their job.

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic