Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

41 minutes ago, alexa said:

Laughter is good for the soul.

Try not to laugh🤣

That video is beautiful. Just seeing the people smiling and laughing after looking puzzled and miserable is magic.

Laughter is healing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CAC said:

That video is beautiful. Just seeing the people smiling and laughing after looking puzzled and miserable is magic.

Laughter is healing. 

Can laughter be lethal?: Dr. Linsey Marr on aerosol transmission of COVID

https://dcmetrotheaterarts.com/2020/09/21/can-laughter-be-lethal-dr-linsey-marr-on-aerosol-transmission-of-covid/

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Outsider said:

The really tough aspect for me is the constant increase in people I know who have been vaxed. It's really quite draining and induces massive feelings of guilt. 

I know some too, but I did warn them and told them it was experimental new tech that had never been tried on humans before. My dad is really into his health stuff, does weight training, will only drink bottled water, has all the best cuts of meat and only fresh veg. Then he goes and has that injected into him. So no feelings of guilt.   Mind boggling.  Let it go. You can’t change it.  No point you suffering for their actions as well. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

2 years ago only place you'd have seen something like that would be in a fictional film about a grim, dystopian future society were human contact is outlawed by the state in order to crush the peoples spirits.

But now it's happening for real and it's sick.

Or in backyard of a mental institution.

2 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Sensational judgment in Austria: PCR test not suitable as detection of infection

Excellent news from Austria where a court has found that the PCR test is not fit for diagnosing infections of Covid-19. Antigen tests have also been heavily criticised.

The original article is here: https://reitschuster.de/post/sensations-urteil-in-oesterreich-pcr-test-nicht-zum-infektions-nachweis-geeignet/

Translated to English here: https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://reitschuster.de/post/sensations-urteil-in-oesterreich-pcr-test-nicht-zum-infektions-nachweis-geeignet/

The court also went further in saying that there is no evidence that restrictive coronavirus measures are effective.

"The judge's verdict rejects the entire corona policy in Austria, which is based on the PCR test."

"PCR test not suitable" instead of PCR test was "never" suitable. They are careful. 

20 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Definitely..............The only sane reaction to living in an insane society is to go insane.

Until you realise that’s part of the plan.   Your job is to not go insane by taking care of yourself by dropping those cortisol levels. 

It's really important to me personally how my family is not what they were any more. I can say nobody died yet, they're still here but since their nonchalant takeup thanks to their ignorance they aren't what they were anymore. And if they knew my thoughts, they'd probably look down at me like the enemy to humanity and disown me.

I get it this isn't my personal counselling session but I do wonder if people her feel the same. Vagus nerve stuff is useful Liberty.. to a ton of prospective candidates for the tzc mincer

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Expect to see more and more articles like this from the MSM - Yeah the old normal may not ever come back but was it actually that great to begin with ?? The New Normal is great - All you have to do is sit at home all day and have food delivered to you. IT'S SO CONVENIENT !!

Fucking snakes.

It's probably time for that long-awaited alien invasion. Put us out of our misery. This is so fucked. I just can't watch it anymore.

7 hours ago, perpetual said:

They say....ignorance is bliss.... I think she proves it.

She's a low rank useful idiot. They'll probably give her the real vaccine, unlike the actual important celebrities and heavyweights who get fake needles and saline solutions.

17 hours ago, DarianF said:

Cheers for that I have copied and forwarded it on.My sister replied and said she will sending it on to the deadheads in her own words she said"these fcukwits are like computers you need to punch the information into them" 

2 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

It's really important to me personally how my family is not what they were any more. I can say nobody died yet, they're still here but since their nonchalant takeup thanks to their ignorance they aren't what they were anymore. And if they knew my thoughts, they'd probably look down at me like the enemy to humanity and disown me.

I get it this isn't my personal counselling session but I do wonder if people her feel the same. Vagus nerve stuff is useful Liberty.. to a ton of prospective candidates for the tzc mincer

Unfortunately I came to that conclusion long before Covid. I dunno if you've ever heard the saying you can't choose your family, but you can pick your friends. So do that wisely. Although you can only really count on yourself.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, perpetual said:

I love this movie. Let me download John Wick's archetype.

While the authority is busy banning knives and guns.....

I'll make sure I'll always have a pencil on me when SHTF.

I was never a fan of biology and struggled through the anatomy & physiology class but the PCR test taught me a lot.

A tactical pen also has a glass breaker feature. Otherwise a pencil does fine. 😎

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic