Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

26 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

But if they don't catch it, how can you tell it is effective, let alone "extremely effective"? Make as much sense as a scotch egg.

Anyone giving kids this toxic shit deserves prison or death..anyparent consenting to the murder of their child by this shot does not deserve to be a parent..its child abuse..I cant imagine any child being given it right now except the illegals and those in orphanages because they are easy targets...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Claire said:

Anyone giving kids this toxic shit deserves prison or death..anyparent consenting to the murder of their child by this shot does not deserve to be a parent..its child abuse..I cant imagine any child being given it right now except the illegals and those in orphanages because they are easy targets...

👏

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

I would be surprised if things ever go back to normal as this rate. They are pushing for this way of life now, they don't want people travelling on holiday or starting their own businesses or commuting in to the cities. They rather people work at home and minimize their travelling. They have to have some justification to continue the lockdown and the question is what are they going to use next and for how long they can keep this narrative going around the "pandemic threat". 

I think the masses have been very cleverly (if not particularly disguised) manipulated. Having gone along with everything made up each day by the government/media junta, the powers behind this know they need now do nothing. The endless supply of muppets who worship covid will demand the very changes that the n.w.o. crave. Can’t be blamed if it’s not your idea. Follow the science.😁

58 minutes ago, Velma said:

France will widen strict lockdown restrictions - which have already been in place in several regions - to the whole country to combat a third wave of coronavirus sweeping Europe.

In a televised address to the nation, President Emmanuel Macron said the measures will come into effect on Saturday and be in place for at least a month.

He described the measures as "reinforced breaking" (the spirit) and they will include closing non-essential shops, and shutting schools for three weeks.

There will be a month-long domestic travel ban, and a nationwide 7pm-6am curfew will remain in place.

Mr Macron said: "We will lose control if we do not move now", adding "the epidemic is accelerating".

Think he means that they are close to fulfilling their plans and that any let up now will give people too much time to think. Think that’s the control he’s worried about losing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

what makes me fuckin laugh is by the governments own fuckin data Children between the ages 12-15 have 100% protection from there own Immune System.

Honestly cant believe we are still here....... 

here a good question......................are the news presenters and elitish tv people, and MP's having the vaccine like they say..............i dont think they are all lying.....and if so why the fuck are they.................... 

heres another question.....if you were moving into a new world.........would you want the only people to live to be the ones that refused to take the vax and mask.............? think about that

see you on the other side son.............

12 hours ago, DarianF said:

A pregnant mother attending church with her baby was forced to leave the building under threat of arrest after the parish priest called police on her for not wearing a face mask.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/maskless-at-mass-pregnant-mother-threatened-with-arrest-kicked-out-of-church/

Might have guessed, it's a Catholic Church, say no more :classic_rolleyes:

1 minute ago, mathewtwatson said:

what makes me fuckin laugh is by the governments own fuckin data Children between the ages 12-15 have 100% protection from there own Immune System.

Honestly cant believe we are still here....... 

here a good question......................are the news presenters and elitish tv people, and MP's having the vaccine like they say..............i dont think they are all lying.....and if so why the fuck are they.................... 

heres another question.....if you were moving into a new world.........would you want the only people to live to be the ones that refused to take the vax and mask.............? think about that

see you on the other side son.............

I don't believe they've had it. On the who's left around if they control all the food, and there's laws saying you can't have animals bred at home, Bill Gates dims the sun light so you can't grow anything, your going to pretty much do whatever they say regardless of who is left around because there holding all the cards that you need to live

3 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I think the masses have been very cleverly (if not particularly disguised) manipulated. Having gone along with everything made up each day by the government/media junta, the powers behind this know they need now do nothing. The endless supply of muppets who worship covid will demand the very changes that the n.w.o. crave. Can’t be blamed if it’s not your idea. Follow the science.😁

Whats interesting is the media at the moment.....on the radio....people and you can tell paid actors reading a script....now talking about what they miss and what they look forward to when lock down ends.....the seismic shift in the covid campaign is amazing......

obviouslu us that know about various prison of war breakdown techniques used by governments. They are slowly building the moral of people....ready to give that final crushing blow, along with the economy when the next lockdown hits, this along with holiday adverts if you can believe that...... people just will not see the obvious..........silly bastards

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, GSM said:

I don't believe they've had it. On the who's left around if they control all the food, and there's laws saying you can't have animals bred at home, Bill Gates dims the sun light so you can't grow anything, your going to pretty much do whatever they say regardless of who is left around because there holding all the cards that you need to live

bill gates dims the sun....................

i mean what a fucking line....

can you imagine somebody reading that.....Bill Gates dims the sun................... fuckin mental sentences get wrote on here..... i know its true by the way...just maddness that its typed, madness that i read it n........................ nod....

crazy fuckin planet

3 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

can you imagine somebody reading that.....Bill Gates dims the sun................... fuckin mental sentences get wrote on here..... i know its true by the way...just maddness that its typed, madness that i read it n........................ nod....

crazy fuckin planet

Mr. Burns, pls : LosAngeles

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don’t listen radio or tv much. So thank you for info. Heard it in a walk-in surgery type hospital once. Endless bullshit. 
Getting a lot of problems with school at the moment as daughter, through no influence from me, refuses to wear a mask. Explained that I am quite happy to home school. They tried to use an argument based on what they see on tv. When I explained I don’t watch it, they couldn’t grasp an existence without the programming. 
Asked how I keep up to date with the latest covid news. 

4 hours ago, perpetual said:

Both good and bad, light and dark is needed to sustain life.

That's nonsense. A person could be exposed to nothing but good (or bad) and still have a great life that is sustained.

Only humans see life in that sense of duality because our "suffering" is generally artificial.

Energy is produced when the change occurs from + to -.

You're mistaking the flow of electrons/charged objects (ie current) with energy, and, in any case, current can flow from + to - or from - to +, so it is incorrect on both levels.

Energy occurs in many forms, and does not require a change of state to express itself.

Static, no movement is death.

Again, this is false. For example: when energy is stored as potential energy, simplified to be expressed as a dried seed, it doesn't move or grow until conditions are such that it can grow (or release its potential energy).

Even death involves movement as energy changes form, so nothing is really static when you look at all levels of existence.

13 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

crazy fuckin planet

Do you think if we've been good enough he'll let us a have a full day of sunlight. 

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

I would be surprised if things ever go back to normal as this rate. They are pushing for this way of life now, they don't want people travelling on holiday or starting their own businesses or commuting in to the cities. They rather people work at home and minimize their travelling. They have to have some justification to continue the lockdown and the question is what are they going to use next and for how long they can keep this narrative going around the "pandemic threat". 

Non existing Van den Bosch variants caused by vaccines.

2 minutes ago, Outsider said:

1, 2 or 10 doctors, I still think if they want to section you, they will ensure it happens. 

It's concerning that the longer this has gone on the belief in covid has become embedded widely throughout society. To such an extent now that if you don't believe in covid you are by default insane.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Outsider said:

1, 2 or 10 doctors, I still think if they want to section you, they will ensure it happens. 

I dont think theyll need to section you now anyway, the media get the new normies to turn on you in an instant.

1 or 2 dcotors hardly makes a difference true..it was the fact they felt the need to add it at a time..they had Tobias77 preaching about the army raiding peoples homes, it was rapidly turning sketchy.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic