Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

This is literally going to be the problem, people are so attached to this lie they will react with anger.

 

One of my best friends is a GP. She is now the covid lead practitioner in her practice. Back in May last year, I told her it was all lies and she was so angry that I had the audacity to say that, even if she didn't accept that the whole thing is a hoax, then at least she could accept it's all hyped up to hysteria.

 

But, no.

 

Long story short, after telling me that out of her 11,000 patients, 3 MAYBE EVEN 4 , NOT CONFIRMED, elderly people had died WITH it at this point (May 2020) and I laughed derisively, and said wake up. We hardly speak now, what can I say to her anymore?

 

Say "have some of this" and scissor kick her windpipe.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Religious satellite TV channel fined £125,000 for broadcasting COVID conspiracy theories

Loveworld is a religious television channel broadcast on satellite to a UK audience, from an Evangelical Christian denomination with a global network of churches.

An investigation by broadcast regulator Ofcom found its 29-hour programme, the Global Day of Prayer, breached its rules by presenting "potentially harmful" claims about COVID-19.

It is the second time in a year the watchdog has ruled against the channel for statements made on air about the virus.

The programme, which aired from 1 December 2020, contained claims the pandemic is a "planned" event created by the "deep state" for nefarious purposes and that the vaccine is a "sinister" means of administering "nanochips" to control and harm people.

Other claims included the debunked conspiracy theory linking the cause of COVID to the rollout of 5G technology.

Ofcom had previously ordered Loveworld not to repeat the programme and to broadcast a summary of its decision three times in a day.

It has now ordered the further sanction of a fine after concluding the breaches were "serious, repeated and reckless".

A statement from Ofcom said: "Loveworld's failure to put these unsubstantiated statements into context risked serious harm to its audience.

"They had the potential to undermine confidence in public health measures put in place to tackle COVID-19 - at a time when cases, hospital admissions and deaths were rising in the UK, and when people were looking for reliable information given advances in the vaccination programme."

 

Can't say I agree with all of Loveworld's arguments, but a fine for having an alternative opinion? Damn.

Edited by Bystander
Spelling
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In Brazil people are dying because they don't follow the orders. Bull shit. every they people dying since ever. Life includes death or better death includes life. Deagl will become true because of the vaccine and not a virus. The people are all brainwashed. Unbelievable. Now i can see why Hitler had it so easy. They are all having a Stockholm syndrome. If Jesus would come back he would be already dead. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Rolandson said:

In Brazil people are dying because they don't follow the orders. Bull shit. every they people dying since ever. Life includes death or better death includes life. Deagl will become true because of the vaccine and not a virus. The people are all brainwashed. Unbelievable. Now i can see why Hitler had it so easy. They are all having a Stockholm syndrome. If Jesus would come back he would be already dead. 

 

If Jesus came back he would be fact checked by reuters and snopes and labelled a anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist and sent to the internet gulag. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mandatory face masks in Qld Australia , went shopping today guess who didn't where a mask, me an the misses, we purchased what we wanted and during that time we both approached the shop employees and asked questions , no problem.

Then I went to the chemist to purchase cough medicine, both idiots were behind the counter with cloth masks, which are of no good for a virus but are apparently very fashionable these days, anyway I purchased the cough medicine payed her cash and collected the change ,it wasn't until I said thanks and was about to leave she piped up and said where is your mask it's mandatory you know , I turned back around and said sorry , do you have a mask  she repeated, I said I'm sorry I can't ware one ,  I couldn't see her face but her eyes squinted at me as she replied why? I have a serious heart condition I said with a straight face, I could tell by the look in her eyes she new I was bullshiting and I knew that she knew I was bullshiting . She looked me up and down and reluctantly said well alright in a muffled tone ( just like a scene out of the Life of Brian) so I said I really can't hear you properly with that face mask on ,smiled and left with my cough medicine, got out the door ,turned right and burst out laughing I'm sure they could see me through the glass

If those pricks were so worried about the virus why weren't the equipped with gloves as well and  why did they make sure they had my money first  and not ask me to leave straight away.

What I really wanted to say was because I don't suffer from delusional idiocy, but I thought that might have been a bit to much considering the fine if they arched up and called the cops 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Fluke said:

Sorry if this is a repost. The GASLIGHTING never fails to amaze me. 

 

It gave me corona... 

13 hours ago, - TZC - said:

You're good at finding bad news mate. This is so transparent to me I hope it's as transparent to who it's meant to herd. As you say amazing

 

Oh and to edit I hope all those pricks get what they deserve in the end trying to sell their status to something they know nothing about for a few more shekels

Maybe they are the first whites who bought black bodies to mind transfer like in 'Get Out' Movie... ;D

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

If Jesus came back he would be fact checked by reuters and snopes and labelled a anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist and sent to the internet gulag. 

And then vaccinated.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Bystander said:

Religious satellite TV channel fined £125,000 for broadcasting COVID conspiracy theories

Loveworld is a religious television channel broadcast on satellite to a UK audience, from an Evangelical Christian denomination with a global network of churches.

An investigation by broadcast regulator Ofcom found its 29-hour programme, the Global Day of Prayer, breached its rules by presenting "potentially harmful" claims about COVID-19.

It is the second time in a year the watchdog has ruled against the channel for statements made on air about the virus.

The programme, which aired from 1 December 2020, contained claims the pandemic is a "planned" event created by the "deep state" for nefarious purposes and that the vaccine is a "sinister" means of administering "nanochips" to control and harm people.

Other claims included the debunked conspiracy theory linking the cause of COVID to the rollout of 5G technology.

Ofcom had previously ordered Loveworld not to repeat the programme and to broadcast a summary of its decision three times in a day.

It has now ordered the further sanction of a fine after concluding the breaches were "serious, repeated and reckless".

A statement from Ofcom said: "Loveworld's failure to put these unsubstantiated statements into context risked serious harm to its audience.

"They had the potential to undermine confidence in public health measures put in place to tackle COVID-19 - at a time when cases, hospital admissions and deaths were rising in the UK, and when people were looking for reliable information given advances in the vaccination programme."

 

Can't say I agree with all of Loveworld's arguments, but a fine for having an alternative opinion? Damn.

 

thought-police.jpg

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, peter said:

Mandatory face masks in Qld Australia , went shopping today guess who didn't where a mask, me an the misses, we purchased what we wanted and during that time we both approached the shop employees and asked questions , no problem.

Then I went to the chemist to purchase cough medicine, both idiots were behind the counter with cloth masks, which are of no good for a virus but are apparently very fashionable these days, anyway I purchased the cough medicine payed her cash and collected the change ,it wasn't until I said thanks and was about to leave she piped up and said where is your mask it's mandatory you know , I turned back around and said sorry , do you have a mask  she repeated, I said I'm sorry I can't ware one ,  I couldn't see her face but her eyes squinted at me as she replied why? I have a serious heart condition I said with a straight face, I could tell by the look in her eyes she new I was bullshiting and I knew that she knew I was bullshiting . She looked me up and down and reluctantly said well alright in a muffled tone ( just like a scene out of the Life of Brian) so I said I really can't hear you properly with that face mask on ,smiled and left with my cough medicine, got out the door ,turned right and burst out laughing I'm sure they could see me through the glass

If those pricks were so worried about the virus why weren't the equipped with gloves as well and  why did they make sure they had my money first  and not ask me to leave straight away.

What I really wanted to say was because I don't suffer from delusional idiocy, but I thought that might have been a bit to much considering the fine if they arched up and called the cops 

 

Dunno much about the rules over there, here we can claim exemption & if the masks make you feel anxiety (because of a police state & restrict your basic human rights) you are perfectly in your right to not wear one & if they do nick you then will get thrown out of court I would imagine in Oz too. You need to get some stickers made up & go back there.😈

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Basket Case said:


Barnard Castle Revisited 

 

I was pretty diffident a year ago in suggesting corrupt backhanders as a potential motive for Dominic Cummings to visit GSK in Barnard Castle, because part of me resisted the idea that even the Tories would seek to make personal profit from a pandemic. Since then, of course, we have learnt of the quarter of a billion pounds (yes, £250,000,000) given to family investment firm Ayanda Capital for PPE procurement for which Ayanda was utterly unqualified and unsuited, numerous other examples of closed bids and completely inappropriate awards. The UK seems not just to have returned to 18th century levels of corruption, but to 18th century lack of shame about it in the governing class.

I suppose at least yesterday’s announcement by Boris Johnson that 60 million vaccine doses will be “finished” by GSK at Barnard Castle dispenses with the argument that was thrown at me by literally hundreds of trolls that the Barnard Castle facility is only some kind of large garden shed and therefore could not have been involved.

We now know about Tory corruption in Covid procurement, which I could only surmise a year ago – and let me further commend to you last night’s Panorama on the barely functional private £27 billion (yes £27,000,000,000) test and trace system under Tory serial profiteer Dido Harding. But it does, of course, take two sides to make a corrupt deal. Surely a big company like GSK would not be involved in backhanders?

Well, GSK were fined US $3 billion in 2012 by US regulators for fraud – yes fraud, overcharging and making false claims about medicines. In 2016 UK regulators fined GSK £37.6 million for paying bribes to generics manufacturers not to produce cheap drugs for the NHS. Let me say that again – for paying bribes to generics manufacturers not to produce cheap drugs for the NHS. Defrauding the NHS. That is the moral level we are looking at here.

So to say that GSK are not averse to paying a bung is to put it very mildly. And to say the Tories are not averse to personal profiteering from Covid procurement is to put it very mildly. It seems like a match made in heaven. Now I do not claim this is what happened, and I have never claimed this is what happened. It is a hypothesis. But it seems a not unreasonable hypothesis. Particularly compared to Cummings’ official explanation for visiting Barnard Castle.

I came under massive troll attack for the suggestion last year. It was claimed that GSK Barnard Castle is not physically capable of involvement in vaccine production. That is now shown to be untrue. It was also suggested that such a deal would have been struck in the main boardroom in London. I think that is to fail to distinguish between the apparent deal and the backhander. The latter are very seldom arranged in main boardrooms.

Anyway do read my article from last year. With the extra knowledge we have now, it has matured pretty well given the amount of derision it received from members of our professionally uncurious and unquestioning mainstream media.

I should also mention that I received a whistleblower tip-off that Cummings had also visited the Honeyman Group while in Barnard Castle. I tried contacting them both by phone and by email and never received any response from the Honeyman Group, and have no further information to stand this up. If anyone can add anything on this I should be most interested to hear from you. 

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2021/03/barnard-castle-revisited/ 

 

 

 

Murray talks like this but same time has no problem with passports or jabs?? Hes a shill bro.

 

image.png.e52bc24b202dae95a8cf34d1554a3ab9.png

image.png.b28714e2c8df0f3b5c78e60d50081464.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mr H said:

 

Pretty sure Ron Pauls a mason, but as a libertarian he always talks a lot of sense. Has been calling for the end to the war on drugs for 40+ years. Which was another war against the people, before the war on terror & now the war to own your soul. I remember when he ran for president & received the same treatment Trump got but worse.

He was trying to talk sense in the debates & the media were not impressed. Maybe RP was a real threat.

 

Vaccine passports are digital ID through the backdoor using medical martial law as the excuse. How can anyone not see this now? People dont value their freedom & deserve what they get really.

I dunno what I did to deserve the karma of watching this unfold & seeing exactly where its leading. Whilst my neighbours laugh with joy & seem happy as pigs in shit right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Murray talks like this but same time has no problem with passports or jabs?? Hes a shill bro.

 

image.png.e52bc24b202dae95a8cf34d1554a3ab9.png

image.png.b28714e2c8df0f3b5c78e60d50081464.png

Yellow fever vaccines have been around since the 1930's and have a lot of data as to their safety. What is it that these twats don't get about forcing an untested mRNA injection on the whole world and requiring documents, digital or otherwise, to prove it. They are intellectual lightweights with zero critical thinking capabilities. Murray is a lightweight. Anyone advocating for a vax pass is either a shitheel or a grifter.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yellow fever was solved not by vaccinations but by improving water management around cities as it is spread from mosquitos, reducing stagnate water by improving drainage systems all but reduced the risk. Of course there is still a risk from mosquito and tick bites when you go to in to the wild. 

 

I always thought travel vaccines were voluntary and not to prevent spread but to protect the traveler only but it seems I was misinformed. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

Yes omg, she'll get me sectioned.

She must be assuming I'm the batshit crazy one!!!!

Potential risk of being vaxed whilst sectioned too...

 

Administration of medicine to persons liable to detention in hospital

9(1)The approved clinician in charge of treatment within section 58(1)(b) (administration of medicine for more than three months) may give a certificate under section 58(3)(b) (appropriateness of treatment without consent) if the clinician considers that complying with the requirement under that provision for the certificate to be given by a registered medical practitioner other than that clinician or the responsible clinician is impractical or would involve undesirable delay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yellow fever vaccines have been around since the 1930's and have a lot of data as to their safety. What is it that these twats don't get about forcing an untested mRNA injection on the whole world and requiring documents, digital or otherwise, to prove it. They are intellectual lightweights with zero critical thinking capabilities. Murray is a lightweight. Anyone advocating for a vax pass is either a shitheel or a grifter.

 

Hence why hes involved with Assagne, like John Pilger who never said a dicky bird about Covid 1984 or what was happening in Australia with Dan Andrews..he was busy talking about brown people or how badly the Assagne psyop is going.

Like Chompsky, Galloway...they are all the same & you start to sniff out the fake emotional pleas.

 

All of them passionately shill their arse off about 911.

 

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2010/01/the_911_post/

 

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2006/12/911_the_roots_o/

 

EwTbVj_WEAcf0Xq?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

 

 

It is times like this that I wish we had a vomit reaction. Alexa's reaction sums up nicely how I feel after watching this disgusting piece of propaganda.

 

'A Letter to Loved Ones' starts out with the actors saying so profusely how much they love the viewer.

 

But then, from a supposed position of love, ultimatums start being issued as to how all must have the vaccine so that the BAME community can be close to one another again. And the video makes no secret of the fact that there will be no return to the "old normal" and that our "new normal" can only be accessed via vaccination. This is pure emotional blackmail and manipulation.

 

Any valid concerns over safety and efficacy of the injections are minimised, and we are supposed to defer, against our better judgment, to so-called experts who of course have vested interests in the vaccine industry.

 

The video ends with pleas such as "we don't want you to get sick" and "we don't want you to die" obviously playing on the fear of death.

 

This is pure and rampant psychological abuse and gaslighting which stoops to low blows where they feel people are most vulnerable. I feel nothing but contempt for the actors and anybody else involved in the making of this video which is yet another example of how we are in a deeply abusive relationship with our psychopathic governments.

 

 

Summed it up eloquently Eve. I have always been weary of using wishy washy psychological buzzwords but I have no doubt some very clever people have come up with those terms and worked on those concepts. 

 

Co-Dependence which the majority of the population seem to be suffering from. 

 

Boundaries - And lack thereof. It is an important and vital part of being an adult. 

 

GASLIGHTING

 

PASSIVE AGGRESSION

 

NO CONTACT

 

VUlNERABLE NARCISSISM 

(Would come under making us feel sorry for them.)

 

The person or persons is taking on the burden of guilt over something that they had no part in, and is manipulated to feel that he/she needs to comply or they are a bad person. 

 

It really has all the hallmarks of an abusive relationship with a friend, romantic partner, workplace smear canpaigns etc etc. Its just happening on a macro scale.

 

It has been a psychological / spiritual battle from the get go. It always was albeit more subtle. 

 

Its one of the reasons why i was so harsh on here months back when those passive aggressive adverts were showing us pictures of old men dying telling me to "look in my eyes and tell me its a hoax". I know their games. Whether its pulling on the heart strings of the proles by showing us adverts from charities of children with leukemia. Or cities with pollution and telling us humans are bad. Its all the same. 

 

You don't owe these sickos anything no more than you would anyone family friends. You are responsible for you. 

 

I treat the mainstream media and government and any other abusive organisations as i would a pathological narcissistic person. No contact ever again. 

 

Edit..

 

Oh i forgot the most important one. Psychopathy.

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Potential risk of being vaxed whilst sectioned too...

 

Administration of medicine to persons liable to detention in hospital

9(1)The approved clinician in charge of treatment within section 58(1)(b) (administration of medicine for more than three months) may give a certificate under section 58(3)(b) (appropriateness of treatment without consent) if the clinician considers that complying with the requirement under that provision for the certificate to be given by a registered medical practitioner other than that clinician or the responsible clinician is impractical or would involve undesirable delay.

Also a risk of people being vaxxed for people locked up for protesting? 😧

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

I dunno what I did to deserve the karma of watching this unfold & seeing exactly where its leading. Whilst my neighbours laugh with joy & seem happy as pigs in shit right now.

 

Whatever it was, it must have been bad.

Like you, I wonder what I did to get this dreadful Karma.

Ignorance really is bliss.......All the sleeping braindead sheep I know are far, far happier than me.

I envy them a little.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...