Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

48 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Something I can't get my head around...

A lot of countries now suspending the AstraZenica jab because of fears of blood clots. But a number of them only banning it for under 60s.

Why? Blood clots don't pick and choose based on age.

This is like pure age-based genocide right in your face.   Oh its safe for over 60s but not under 60s. Was I born yesterday?

My point is moot because I believe all these Covid jabs are experimental untested potentially harmful anyway.

Surely though if you're going to ban a jab over safety concerns, you'd ban it for all ages.

I think the reasoning however misguided is the risk to reward %.

Under 60s according to them very little chance of getting covid, so why risk a blood clot? Over 60s according to them have high risk of getting covid and dying so worth taking the risk, according to them!

19 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

This is literally going to be the problem, people are so attached to this lie they will react with anger.

One of my best friends is a GP. She is now the covid lead practitioner in her practice. Back in May last year, I told her it was all lies and she was so angry that I had the audacity to say that, even if she didn't accept that the whole thing is a hoax, then at least she could accept it's all hyped up to hysteria.

But, no.

Long story short, after telling me that out of her 11,000 patients, 3 MAYBE EVEN 4 , NOT CONFIRMED, elderly people had died WITH it at this point (May 2020) and I laughed derisively, and said wake up. We hardly speak now, what can I say to her anymore?

Have to be careful as these people will turn on you like fundamentalist..even more easy now with the Corona act only one doctors signature needed to section you.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2020/7/schedule/8/enacted

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Was speaking to a Russian yesterday about the vaccine and the Russia vaccine is a traditional vaccine apparently. Which is interesting because they managed to get that done quite quickly as well. Why would the west have to use this new experimental mRNA type vaccine when they could have used a traditional vaccine? Is it because this mRNA vaccine is doing something else? What exactly is this mRNA vaccine doing, no one can realy explain it and if you dig deep enough it gets to a brick wall of intellectual property. So the Pharma companies hide what the vaccine is actually doing behind "trade secrets" and IP. 

Edited by SimonTV

13 minutes ago, serpentine said:

My intuiton recently told me (though I've been regularly looking at these graphs) that the first wave from last year was almost entirely man made and the start of the second wave starting in September shows very heavy manipulation. Very sad state of affairs.

More precise questions needed.

The old people being shipped off to nursing homes added to the mortality rate, seems to be a reoccurring theme happening in multiple countries. Considering Italy said most of the deaths were not due to covid as reported initially.

Also the DNR & ventilators must have played a big part.

The so called second wave im very sceptical about also with the 60days positive test on the death certificate.

Definitely wasent any real pandemic, compared with previous years in the UK.

ExxtTlhVIAg12y0?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zArk said:

the Complainant or Claimant creates the court. it is owned by the creator. The law is the law of the case. Whatever the claimant 'claims' is the law , is the law. The defendant cannot introduce new law , it is not his court. the defendant is subject to the court and thus subject to the law.

the judge maintains the integrity of the court

people must stop being the defendant, people have the ability to become the counter-complainant or counter claimant any time they wish, the counter-claimant creates his own court alongside the claimants court. the counter-claim writes the law of his case.

if the counter-claim is at a court of record, it is a superior court and has authority over the inferior court system.

Interesting. Thanks for the tips zark.

I was a mckenzie friend once for someone who tried paying a bill with a promissory note. Needless to say when the matter went to court, Judge-y didn't like it one bit. I quoted Lord Denning 'promissory notes are to be treated as cash' and all that. Could have fought it up the courts but was concerned about costs. I genuinely think the Judge didn't have a clue what we were talking about or the point we were trying to make.

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Was speaking to a Russian yesterday about the vaccine and the Russia vaccine is a traditional vaccine apparently. Which is interesting because they managed to get that done quite quickly as well. Why would the west have to use this new experimental mRNA type vaccine when they could have used a traditional vaccine? Is it because this mRNA vaccine is doing something else? What exactly is this mRNA vaccine doing, no one can realy explain it and if you dig deep enough it gets to a brick wall of intellectual property. So the Pharma companies hide what the vaccine is actually doing behind "trade secrets" and IP. 

They are bringing out yet another different type of jab Novavax in the UK can be refrigerated.

I dont quite understand much about this tech.

https://www.novavax.com/our-unique-technology#recombinant-nanoparticle-vaccine-technology

Protein subunit vaccines

Instead of showing B-cells the entire pathogen, protein subunit vaccines only show the body parts of the virus. For Covid-19, most developers are going after the spike protein that SARS-CoV-2 uses to enter our cells. The hope is that by showing B-cells that characteristic protein, they’ll be able to recognize it on the pathogen itself, too. It’d be like showing your B-cells a novelty bedazzled bowling hat, and telling them to watch out for any invader wearing it in the future.

Protein subunits aren’t able to turn into a full-blown infection. But the immune responses they produce get weaker over time, which means that a person may require boosters throughout their life. Some annual flu vaccines take the form of protein subunits, as does the HPV vaccine. So far, none of the protein subunit vaccines have made it to testing in humans.

13 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Have to be careful as these people will turn on you like fundamentalist..even more easy now with the Corona act only one doctors signature needed to section you.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2020/7/schedule/8/enacted

Hard to believe this is actually happening Odds. The situation is desperate. We are at the point where the truth community needs to knuckle down, stop conflating ideas about the 'virus', aliens, reptilian agendas and nanotech and start focusing on the hard data concerning this 'pandemic' . If we are going to get the info out and be taken seriously on the CV matter surely it makes sense to distance from theories that cannot be substantiated. The very fact that we are posting this info on the David Icke forum immediately detracts from people's willingness to believe us, merely through negative association. I love it here but will NEVER mention D.I when talking about the situation with family and friends. 

5 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1617167992910.jpg.696899066f33972b00ac788d3d0e5b9b.jpg

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/mobile/sheraton-hotel-in-ottawa-terminates-70-employees-on-temporary-leave-due-to-pandemic-1.5367145

Snip-it_1617168021297.jpg.47b80095d2ec5f9b7e0a63a38ecd3a34.jpg

Me thinks the world's hotels are going to go where the big money will be...gulags. Hotels everywhere converted into housing for the refuseniks that won't play the dying game like most normal folk. Everything is in place just put up fencing and a few yellow vests and you're in business. They wont let us travel unless its to leave this plane of existance so retask the hotels.

I've had similar thoughts. In South Birmingham there are countless buildings going up for students. We know that learning is going to become as remote a thing as working. When I see these characterless blocks going up, I see correction facilities.

Look at those wonderful 1950's East European lines:

Screenshot_20210331_114308.jpg

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hard to believe this is actually happening Odds. The situation is desperate. We are at the point where the truth community needs to knuckle down, stop conflating ideas about the 'virus', aliens, reptilian agendas and nanotech and start focusing on the hard data concerning this 'pandemic' . If we are going to get the info out and be taken seriously on the CV matter surely it makes sense to distance from theories that cannot be substantiated. The very fact that we are posting this info on the David Icke forum immediately detracts from people's willingness to believe us, merely through negative association. I love it here but will NEVER mention D.I when talking about the situation with family and friends. 

Some people will never listen to the truth whether associated with David Icke or not. They will use any excuse to ignore the information. Look at that guy with the bike smashing the window, this is the sort of mentality we are dealing with. People are brainwashed. Reminds me of this image:

Untitled.jpg

• Like 3

Not a million miles from where I live, we have Magna Park.

Even before the massive expansion onto all the surrounding farmland, still ongoing, it was already the biggest logistics place in Europe.

But before they started to more than double its size, the existing warehouses were not all used, by any means.

I thought then, FEMA camp?

Interestingly, the site originally was MOD, it housed the red arrows in the seventies, and the Vulcans in the eighties. Then owned by... Asda. Walmart.

https://www.glp.com/eu/magna-park-lutterworth/

10 minutes ago, Saved said:

I've had similar thoughts. In South Birmingham there are countless buildings going up for students. We know that learning is going to become as remote a thing as working. When I see these characterless blocks going up, I see correction facilities.

Look at those wonderful 1950's East European lines:

Screenshot_20210331_114308.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Doc said:

Agreed, I feel this way on certain areas, but way I feel now if someone doesnt smell a rat, then they are gone & time to move on & quit wasting energy on them. Most will just use to gaslight you in the future anyway.

Now is the time to either get away as far as possible or prepare to stand & fight.

The debate is over..we have the media openly letting you know Blair & Gates are giving Boris orders.. they dont bother hiding anything now.

And the sheeple have bought into it so far, they will fight you rather than admit they been duped.

Why running your mouth on a megaphone is pretty daft really & dont be surprised when Jabbered branch Covidians turn nasty on you.

Truthers seemed to of been right about most things lately...all we need to see now what happens this autumn.

I notice Whitty or Ratty I call him mentioned Leaky vaccines last night..in a different context to Bossche. But strange word to use. Not sure if trolling.🤔

Britain's 'wall of vaccination' against Covid is 'leaky' because jabs aren't 100% effective and millions have still yet to be fully inoculated, Professor Chris Whitty warns

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9415429/Britains-wall-vaccination-against-Covid-leaky-Professor-Chris-Whitty-warns.html

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Made in Wales said:

Exactly and also didn't a load of countries decide the AZ jab was unsafe for over 60s and then they backtracked rather unconvincingly. 

This is why I think their downfall will be them tripping over their lies once too often. 

I think we all know all the "vaccines" are a premature death sentence but I suspect a large proportion of the under 60s get a placibo so as not too make it too obvious and of course to keep the slaves alive for the time being or at least until their usefulness wears out and then they can get bumped off with the real devil juice. 

My thoughts, too. Having 20,000,000 die during the first wave of vaccines is a bit on top even for them.

Better for them that the first couple of waves of vaccines are mainly either seasonal flu jabs (which they will have in stock) or placebos. People will let their guard down and see the wolf as a sheep.

• Like 1

Barnard Castle Revisited 

I was pretty diffident a year ago in suggesting corrupt backhanders as a potential motive for Dominic Cummings to visit GSK in Barnard Castle, because part of me resisted the idea that even the Tories would seek to make personal profit from a pandemic. Since then, of course, we have learnt of the quarter of a billion pounds (yes, £250,000,000) given to family investment firm Ayanda Capital for PPE procurement for which Ayanda was utterly unqualified and unsuited, numerous other examples of closed bids and completely inappropriate awards. The UK seems not just to have returned to 18th century levels of corruption, but to 18th century lack of shame about it in the governing class.

I suppose at least yesterday’s announcement by Boris Johnson that 60 million vaccine doses will be “finished” by GSK at Barnard Castle dispenses with the argument that was thrown at me by literally hundreds of trolls that the Barnard Castle facility is only some kind of large garden shed and therefore could not have been involved.

We now know about Tory corruption in Covid procurement, which I could only surmise a year ago – and let me further commend to you last night’s Panorama on the barely functional private £27 billion (yes £27,000,000,000) test and trace system under Tory serial profiteer Dido Harding. But it does, of course, take two sides to make a corrupt deal. Surely a big company like GSK would not be involved in backhanders?

Well, GSK were fined US $3 billion in 2012 by US regulators for fraud – yes fraud, overcharging and making false claims about medicines. In 2016 UK regulators fined GSK £37.6 million for paying bribes to generics manufacturers not to produce cheap drugs for the NHS. Let me say that again – for paying bribes to generics manufacturers not to produce cheap drugs for the NHS. Defrauding the NHS. That is the moral level we are looking at here.

So to say that GSK are not averse to paying a bung is to put it very mildly. And to say the Tories are not averse to personal profiteering from Covid procurement is to put it very mildly. It seems like a match made in heaven. Now I do not claim this is what happened, and I have never claimed this is what happened. It is a hypothesis. But it seems a not unreasonable hypothesis. Particularly compared to Cummings’ official explanation for visiting Barnard Castle.

I came under massive troll attack for the suggestion last year. It was claimed that GSK Barnard Castle is not physically capable of involvement in vaccine production. That is now shown to be untrue. It was also suggested that such a deal would have been struck in the main boardroom in London. I think that is to fail to distinguish between the apparent deal and the backhander. The latter are very seldom arranged in main boardrooms.

Anyway do read my article from last year. With the extra knowledge we have now, it has matured pretty well given the amount of derision it received from members of our professionally uncurious and unquestioning mainstream media.

I should also mention that I received a whistleblower tip-off that Cummings had also visited the Honeyman Group while in Barnard Castle. I tried contacting them both by phone and by email and never received any response from the Honeyman Group, and have no further information to stand this up. If anyone can add anything on this I should be most interested to hear from you. 

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2021/03/barnard-castle-revisited/ 

18 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Agreed, I feel this way on certain areas, but way I feel now if someone doesnt smell a rat, then they are gone & time to move on & quit wasting energy on them. Most will just use to gaslight you in the future anyway.

Now is the time to either get away as far as possible or prepare to stand & fight.

The debate is over..we have the media openly letting you know Blair & Gates are giving Boris orders.. they dont bother hiding anything now.

And the sheeple have bought into it so far, they will fight you rather than admit they been duped.

Why running your mouth on a megaphone is pretty daft really & dont be surprised when Jabbered branch Covidians turn nasty on you.

Truthers seemed to of been right about most things lately...all we need to see now what happens this autumn.

I notice Whitty or Ratty I call him mentioned Leaky vaccines last night..in a different context to Bossche. But strange word to use. Not sure if trolling.🤔

Britain's 'wall of vaccination' against Covid is 'leaky' because jabs aren't 100% effective and millions have still yet to be fully inoculated, Professor Chris Whitty warns

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9415429/Britains-wall-vaccination-against-Covid-leaky-Professor-Chris-Whitty-warns.html

You are right. I'm all out of rational arguments with people. They exist on a different plain of reality. I also await Autumn in an apprehensive kind of way. With regard to leaky vaccines.. I had a strange experience a couple of weeks back. I had to attend a routine appointment with my infant daughter. I was in a small room in a hospital with a health worker for about an hour. The woman was in her mid 40's and round these parts they have rolled out the vax to most healthcare workers and over 40's. A couple of days later I start feeling like I'm coming down with flu, achey limbs and joints. This goes on for 3 days never getting worse,then gone. I haven't been ill this last year, haven't even caught the 5 colds that the kids have had. Sure it's just a coincidence but it did get me thinking. We just don't know what could happen with these jabs long term and neither do the people that make them or advocate them.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Doc said:

You are right. I'm all out of rational arguments with people. They exist on a different plain of reality. I also await Autumn in an apprehensive kind of way. With regard to leaky vaccines.. I had a strange experience a couple of weeks back. I had to attend a routine appointment with my infant daughter. I was in a small room in a hospital with a health worker for about an hour. The woman was in her mid 40's and round these parts they have rolled out the vax to most healthcare workers and over 40's. A couple of days later I start feeling like I'm coming down with flu, achey limbs and joints. This goes on for 3 days never getting worse,then gone. I haven't been ill this last year, haven't even caught the 5 colds that the kids have had. Sure it's just a coincidence but it did get me thinking. We just don't know what could happen with these jabs long term and neither do the people that make them or advocate them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/31/health/pfizer-biontech-vaccine-adolescents.html

The Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine is extremely effective in adolescents 12 to 15 years old.... 

But 12 to 15 year old don't die from the virus so what is it protecting them from? 

(Sorry Doc, not sure why I quoted your post..!)

Edited by Dazzer
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

last night’s Panorama on the barely functional private £27 billion (yes £27,000,000,000) test and trace system under Tory serial profiteer Dido Harding.

Calling test and trace private is ridiculous, it is a government program paid for by tax payers. A lot of the time the government owns the private corporations it hands out billions £ contracts to. If it is anything it is Italian fascism, calling it private well it is just silly. 

• Like 1

Some one needs to do fancy scary infographic for the vaccine deaths like they did for the cases. 

Tier 1 vaccine injury is rashes 

tier 2 vaccine injury is stroke/paralysis

tier 3 vaccine injury is blindness/neurological disorders

Tier 4 vaccine injury is mentally incapacitated

Tier 5 vaccine injury is death 

Then have charts. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, alexa said:

Jesus said there would be mockers & scoffers in the last days.

image_2021-03-31_052901.png.f3a1f6b4c68e966016903d85e2458325.png

825525660_amar.PNG.14ccc8d83b2f5c9f535b49be4a9b2c61.PNG

1304973628_amar2.PNG.708ba099b5479529032ab98c51e612ce.PNG

Edit.... Double Covid idiots

The 2nd and 3rd images are a testiment to the effectiveness of soy and BPA in the food chain.

Does anyone remember when men were actually masculine? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1