Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hard to believe this is actually happening Odds. The situation is desperate. We are at the point where the truth community needs to knuckle down, stop conflating ideas about the 'virus', aliens, reptilian agendas and nanotech and start focusing on the hard data concerning this 'pandemic' . If we are going to get the info out and be taken seriously on the CV matter surely it makes sense to distance from theories that cannot be substantiated. The very fact that we are posting this info on the David Icke forum immediately detracts from people's willingness to believe us, merely through negative association. I love it here but will NEVER mention D.I when talking about the situation with family and friends. 

 

Some people will never listen to the truth whether associated with David Icke or not. They will use any excuse to ignore the information. Look at that guy with the bike smashing the window, this is the sort of mentality we are dealing with. People are brainwashed. Reminds me of this image:

 

 

Untitled.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not a million miles from where I live, we have Magna Park.

 

Even before the massive expansion onto all the surrounding farmland, still ongoing, it was already the biggest logistics place in Europe.

 

But before they started to more than double its size, the existing warehouses were not all used, by any means.

 

I thought then, FEMA camp?

 

Interestingly, the site originally was MOD, it housed the red arrows in the seventies, and the Vulcans in the eighties. Then owned by... Asda. Walmart.

https://www.glp.com/eu/magna-park-lutterworth/

10 minutes ago, Saved said:

I've had similar thoughts. In South Birmingham there are countless buildings going up for students. We know that learning is going to become as remote a thing as working. When I see these characterless blocks going up, I see correction facilities.

 

Look at those wonderful 1950's East European lines:

 

 

Screenshot_20210331_114308.jpg

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Doc said:

Hard to believe this is actually happening Odds. The situation is desperate. We are at the point where the truth community needs to knuckle down, stop conflating ideas about the 'virus', aliens, reptilian agendas and nanotech and start focusing on the hard data concerning this 'pandemic' . If we are going to get the info out and be taken seriously on the CV matter surely it makes sense to distance from theories that cannot be substantiated. The very fact that we are posting this info on the David Icke forum immediately detracts from people's willingness to believe us, merely through negative association. I love it here but will NEVER mention D.I when talking about the situation with family and friends. 

 

Agreed, I feel this way on certain areas, but way I feel now if someone doesnt smell a rat, then they are gone & time to move on & quit wasting energy on them. Most will just use to gaslight you in the future anyway.

Now is the time to either get away as far as possible or prepare to stand & fight.

The debate is over..we have the media openly letting you know Blair & Gates are giving Boris orders.. they dont bother hiding anything now.

And the sheeple have bought into it so far, they will fight you rather than admit they been duped.

Why running your mouth on a megaphone is pretty daft really & dont be surprised when Jabbered branch Covidians turn nasty on you.

Truthers seemed to of been right about most things lately...all we need to see now what happens this autumn.

 

I notice Whitty or Ratty I call him mentioned Leaky vaccines last night..in a different context to Bossche. But strange word to use. Not sure if trolling.🤔

 

 

Britain's 'wall of vaccination' against Covid is 'leaky' because jabs aren't 100% effective and millions have still yet to be fully inoculated, Professor Chris Whitty warns

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9415429/Britains-wall-vaccination-against-Covid-leaky-Professor-Chris-Whitty-warns.html

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Made in Wales said:

Exactly and also didn't a load of countries decide the AZ jab was unsafe for over 60s and then they backtracked rather unconvincingly. 

 

This is why I think their downfall will be them tripping over their lies once too often. 

 

I think we all know all the "vaccines" are a premature death sentence but I suspect a large proportion of the under 60s get a placibo so as not too make it too obvious and of course to keep the slaves alive for the time being or at least until their usefulness wears out and then they can get bumped off with the real devil juice. 

My thoughts, too. Having 20,000,000 die during the first wave of vaccines is a bit on top even for them.

 

Better for them that the first couple of waves of vaccines are mainly either seasonal flu jabs (which they will have in stock) or placebos. People will let their guard down and see the wolf as a sheep.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...


Barnard Castle Revisited 

 

I was pretty diffident a year ago in suggesting corrupt backhanders as a potential motive for Dominic Cummings to visit GSK in Barnard Castle, because part of me resisted the idea that even the Tories would seek to make personal profit from a pandemic. Since then, of course, we have learnt of the quarter of a billion pounds (yes, £250,000,000) given to family investment firm Ayanda Capital for PPE procurement for which Ayanda was utterly unqualified and unsuited, numerous other examples of closed bids and completely inappropriate awards. The UK seems not just to have returned to 18th century levels of corruption, but to 18th century lack of shame about it in the governing class.

I suppose at least yesterday’s announcement by Boris Johnson that 60 million vaccine doses will be “finished” by GSK at Barnard Castle dispenses with the argument that was thrown at me by literally hundreds of trolls that the Barnard Castle facility is only some kind of large garden shed and therefore could not have been involved.

We now know about Tory corruption in Covid procurement, which I could only surmise a year ago – and let me further commend to you last night’s Panorama on the barely functional private £27 billion (yes £27,000,000,000) test and trace system under Tory serial profiteer Dido Harding. But it does, of course, take two sides to make a corrupt deal. Surely a big company like GSK would not be involved in backhanders?

Well, GSK were fined US $3 billion in 2012 by US regulators for fraud – yes fraud, overcharging and making false claims about medicines. In 2016 UK regulators fined GSK £37.6 million for paying bribes to generics manufacturers not to produce cheap drugs for the NHS. Let me say that again – for paying bribes to generics manufacturers not to produce cheap drugs for the NHS. Defrauding the NHS. That is the moral level we are looking at here.

So to say that GSK are not averse to paying a bung is to put it very mildly. And to say the Tories are not averse to personal profiteering from Covid procurement is to put it very mildly. It seems like a match made in heaven. Now I do not claim this is what happened, and I have never claimed this is what happened. It is a hypothesis. But it seems a not unreasonable hypothesis. Particularly compared to Cummings’ official explanation for visiting Barnard Castle.

I came under massive troll attack for the suggestion last year. It was claimed that GSK Barnard Castle is not physically capable of involvement in vaccine production. That is now shown to be untrue. It was also suggested that such a deal would have been struck in the main boardroom in London. I think that is to fail to distinguish between the apparent deal and the backhander. The latter are very seldom arranged in main boardrooms.

Anyway do read my article from last year. With the extra knowledge we have now, it has matured pretty well given the amount of derision it received from members of our professionally uncurious and unquestioning mainstream media.

I should also mention that I received a whistleblower tip-off that Cummings had also visited the Honeyman Group while in Barnard Castle. I tried contacting them both by phone and by email and never received any response from the Honeyman Group, and have no further information to stand this up. If anyone can add anything on this I should be most interested to hear from you. 

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2021/03/barnard-castle-revisited/ 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Agreed, I feel this way on certain areas, but way I feel now if someone doesnt smell a rat, then they are gone & time to move on & quit wasting energy on them. Most will just use to gaslight you in the future anyway.

Now is the time to either get away as far as possible or prepare to stand & fight.

The debate is over..we have the media openly letting you know Blair & Gates are giving Boris orders.. they dont bother hiding anything now.

And the sheeple have bought into it so far, they will fight you rather than admit they been duped.

Why running your mouth on a megaphone is pretty daft really & dont be surprised when Jabbered branch Covidians turn nasty on you.

Truthers seemed to of been right about most things lately...all we need to see now what happens this autumn.

 

I notice Whitty or Ratty I call him mentioned Leaky vaccines last night..in a different context to Bossche. But strange word to use. Not sure if trolling.🤔

 

 

Britain's 'wall of vaccination' against Covid is 'leaky' because jabs aren't 100% effective and millions have still yet to be fully inoculated, Professor Chris Whitty warns

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9415429/Britains-wall-vaccination-against-Covid-leaky-Professor-Chris-Whitty-warns.html

You are right. I'm all out of rational arguments with people. They exist on a different plain of reality. I also await Autumn in an apprehensive kind of way. With regard to leaky vaccines.. I had a strange experience a couple of weeks back. I had to attend a routine appointment with my infant daughter. I was in a small room in a hospital with a health worker for about an hour. The woman was in her mid 40's and round these parts they have rolled out the vax to most healthcare workers and over 40's. A couple of days later I start feeling like I'm coming down with flu, achey limbs and joints. This goes on for 3 days never getting worse,then gone. I haven't been ill this last year, haven't even caught the 5 colds that the kids have had. Sure it's just a coincidence but it did get me thinking. We just don't know what could happen with these jabs long term and neither do the people that make them or advocate them.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Doc said:

You are right. I'm all out of rational arguments with people. They exist on a different plain of reality. I also await Autumn in an apprehensive kind of way. With regard to leaky vaccines.. I had a strange experience a couple of weeks back. I had to attend a routine appointment with my infant daughter. I was in a small room in a hospital with a health worker for about an hour. The woman was in her mid 40's and round these parts they have rolled out the vax to most healthcare workers and over 40's. A couple of days later I start feeling like I'm coming down with flu, achey limbs and joints. This goes on for 3 days never getting worse,then gone. I haven't been ill this last year, haven't even caught the 5 colds that the kids have had. Sure it's just a coincidence but it did get me thinking. We just don't know what could happen with these jabs long term and neither do the people that make them or advocate them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/31/health/pfizer-biontech-vaccine-adolescents.html

The Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine is extremely effective in adolescents 12 to 15 years old.... 

But 12 to 15 year old don't die from the virus so what is it protecting them from? 

 

(Sorry Doc, not sure why I quoted your post..!)

 

Edited by Dazzer
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

last night’s Panorama on the barely functional private £27 billion (yes £27,000,000,000) test and trace system under Tory serial profiteer Dido Harding.

 

Calling test and trace private is ridiculous, it is a government program paid for by tax payers. A lot of the time the government owns the private corporations it hands out billions £ contracts to. If it is anything it is Italian fascism, calling it private well it is just silly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some one needs to do fancy scary infographic for the vaccine deaths like they did for the cases. 

 

Tier 1 vaccine injury is rashes 

tier 2 vaccine injury is stroke/paralysis

tier 3 vaccine injury is blindness/neurological disorders

Tier 4 vaccine injury is mentally incapacitated

Tier 5 vaccine injury is death 

 

Then have charts. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, alexa said:

Jesus said there would be mockers & scoffers in the last days.

image_2021-03-31_052901.png.f3a1f6b4c68e966016903d85e2458325.png

 

825525660_amar.PNG.14ccc8d83b2f5c9f535b49be4a9b2c61.PNG

 

1304973628_amar2.PNG.708ba099b5479529032ab98c51e612ce.PNG

 

Edit.... Double Covid idiots

 

The 2nd and 3rd images are a testiment to the effectiveness of soy and BPA in the food chain.

 

Does anyone remember when men were actually masculine? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, DarianF said:

A pregnant mother attending church with her baby was forced to leave the building under threat of arrest after the parish priest called police on her for not wearing a face mask.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/maskless-at-mass-pregnant-mother-threatened-with-arrest-kicked-out-of-church/

 

I bet God was impressed.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

This is literally going to be the problem, people are so attached to this lie they will react with anger.

 

One of my best friends is a GP. She is now the covid lead practitioner in her practice. Back in May last year, I told her it was all lies and she was so angry that I had the audacity to say that, even if she didn't accept that the whole thing is a hoax, then at least she could accept it's all hyped up to hysteria.

 

But, no.

 

Long story short, after telling me that out of her 11,000 patients, 3 MAYBE EVEN 4 , NOT CONFIRMED, elderly people had died WITH it at this point (May 2020) and I laughed derisively, and said wake up. We hardly speak now, what can I say to her anymore?

 

Say "have some of this" and scissor kick her windpipe.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Religious satellite TV channel fined £125,000 for broadcasting COVID conspiracy theories

Loveworld is a religious television channel broadcast on satellite to a UK audience, from an Evangelical Christian denomination with a global network of churches.

An investigation by broadcast regulator Ofcom found its 29-hour programme, the Global Day of Prayer, breached its rules by presenting "potentially harmful" claims about COVID-19.

It is the second time in a year the watchdog has ruled against the channel for statements made on air about the virus.

The programme, which aired from 1 December 2020, contained claims the pandemic is a "planned" event created by the "deep state" for nefarious purposes and that the vaccine is a "sinister" means of administering "nanochips" to control and harm people.

Other claims included the debunked conspiracy theory linking the cause of COVID to the rollout of 5G technology.

Ofcom had previously ordered Loveworld not to repeat the programme and to broadcast a summary of its decision three times in a day.

It has now ordered the further sanction of a fine after concluding the breaches were "serious, repeated and reckless".

A statement from Ofcom said: "Loveworld's failure to put these unsubstantiated statements into context risked serious harm to its audience.

"They had the potential to undermine confidence in public health measures put in place to tackle COVID-19 - at a time when cases, hospital admissions and deaths were rising in the UK, and when people were looking for reliable information given advances in the vaccination programme."

 

Can't say I agree with all of Loveworld's arguments, but a fine for having an alternative opinion? Damn.

Edited by Bystander
Spelling
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In Brazil people are dying because they don't follow the orders. Bull shit. every they people dying since ever. Life includes death or better death includes life. Deagl will become true because of the vaccine and not a virus. The people are all brainwashed. Unbelievable. Now i can see why Hitler had it so easy. They are all having a Stockholm syndrome. If Jesus would come back he would be already dead. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Rolandson said:

In Brazil people are dying because they don't follow the orders. Bull shit. every they people dying since ever. Life includes death or better death includes life. Deagl will become true because of the vaccine and not a virus. The people are all brainwashed. Unbelievable. Now i can see why Hitler had it so easy. They are all having a Stockholm syndrome. If Jesus would come back he would be already dead. 

 

If Jesus came back he would be fact checked by reuters and snopes and labelled a anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist and sent to the internet gulag. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mandatory face masks in Qld Australia , went shopping today guess who didn't where a mask, me an the misses, we purchased what we wanted and during that time we both approached the shop employees and asked questions , no problem.

Then I went to the chemist to purchase cough medicine, both idiots were behind the counter with cloth masks, which are of no good for a virus but are apparently very fashionable these days, anyway I purchased the cough medicine payed her cash and collected the change ,it wasn't until I said thanks and was about to leave she piped up and said where is your mask it's mandatory you know , I turned back around and said sorry , do you have a mask  she repeated, I said I'm sorry I can't ware one ,  I couldn't see her face but her eyes squinted at me as she replied why? I have a serious heart condition I said with a straight face, I could tell by the look in her eyes she new I was bullshiting and I knew that she knew I was bullshiting . She looked me up and down and reluctantly said well alright in a muffled tone ( just like a scene out of the Life of Brian) so I said I really can't hear you properly with that face mask on ,smiled and left with my cough medicine, got out the door ,turned right and burst out laughing I'm sure they could see me through the glass

If those pricks were so worried about the virus why weren't the equipped with gloves as well and  why did they make sure they had my money first  and not ask me to leave straight away.

What I really wanted to say was because I don't suffer from delusional idiocy, but I thought that might have been a bit to much considering the fine if they arched up and called the cops 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Fluke said:

Sorry if this is a repost. The GASLIGHTING never fails to amaze me. 

 

It gave me corona... 

13 hours ago, - TZC - said:

You're good at finding bad news mate. This is so transparent to me I hope it's as transparent to who it's meant to herd. As you say amazing

 

Oh and to edit I hope all those pricks get what they deserve in the end trying to sell their status to something they know nothing about for a few more shekels

Maybe they are the first whites who bought black bodies to mind transfer like in 'Get Out' Movie... ;D

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...