Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 minutes ago, Velma said:

We tried that in 1649 and it spawned Cromwell's reign of terror. King Charles III take note!

Different era but you never know. If someone evil does it your have tyranny, if good people do it different result. Depends on what angle your at, if ex elite writes history it's remembered from there prospective. Say you over throw, then war rages between ex elite wanting power back, if they retake power in future and write history from there prospective they will be portrayed as freedom fighters while the other side will be remembered as evil satanic tyrants. Friday 13 is remembered as a bad omen day but thats only because the templars were rounded up and killed on that date. There now freemasons so should that day be remembered as a bad type day or celebrated for someone standing against them? Columbus is remembered as finder of countries, but in reality he's a murderous despot that fucked the lives of many and ruined there land

44 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

The staff in our Lloyds don't say anything, but perhaps that's because I also tell them I'm deaf when I walk in. It's one of the few banks that still has any staff even though they are only open between 10 and 2. Why is that? The staff are still sitting in the office at 5pm (walls are glass you can see them) so they could easily open the counters all day.

The banks will be shut down soon hopefully and most likely..... they ain't got no liquidity.....only matter of time...

Something I can't get my head around...

A lot of countries now suspending the AstraZenica jab because of fears of blood clots. But a number of them only banning it for under 60s.

Why? Blood clots don't pick and choose based on age.

This is like pure age-based genocide right in your face.   Oh its safe for over 60s but not under 60s. Was I born yesterday?

My point is moot because I believe all these Covid jabs are experimental untested potentially harmful anyway.

Surely though if you're going to ban a jab over safety concerns, you'd ban it for all ages.

Edited by FrankVitali
  • Like 5

sorry basket case just rechecked it was frank vitalI who mentioned the lorry protest. Got confused there, I had been reading your post previous where you was talking to some one about protests. My bad just been a bit dumb on remembering names to post.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GSM said:

sorry basket case just rechecked it was frank vitalI who mentioned the lorry protest. Got confused there, I had been reading your post previous where you was talking to some one about protests. My bad just been a bit dumb on remembering names to post.

I'll get my facts in order next time. Sorry bc

Edited by GSM
Typo

I think it was @wingwang who said this is damage limitation & my thoughts too.

https://twitter.com/p_beejal/status/1376659023743844356?s=20

Nobody is talking about the 45x cycle threshold that was used. RT-PCR.

I have tried bringing this up with PCR lab people & they are very hostile.

Then you also have the fact that has come out very recently about these labs only testing for one target gene instead of the standard agreed 3 for a true positive.

ONS Admits Ignoring Manufacturer Instructions in PCR Testing

rcpath.org/uploads/assets/90111431-8aca-4614-b06633d07e2a3dd9/Guidance-and-SOP-COVID-19-Testing-NHS-Laboratories.pdf 45x cycles NHS. (page16)

Russia has approved what it says is the world’s first coronavirus vaccine for pets, the state veterinary service said Wednesday.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/03/31/russia-approves-worlds-first-coronavirus-vaccine-for-pets-a73420

Sadly April the first isn't till tomorrow 😢

Who's next the wild animals?

Sick bastards.

Edited by Itsa
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

A lot of countries now suspending the AstraZenica jab because of fears of blood clots. But a number of them only banning it for under 60s.

This is like pure age-based genocide right in your face.   Oh its safe for over 60s but not under 60s. Was I born yesterday?

My point is moot because I believe all these Covid jabs are experimental untested potentially harmful anyway.

Surely though if you're going to ban a jab over safety concerns, you'd ban it for all ages.

Exactly and also didn't a load of countries decide the AZ jab was unsafe for over 60s and then they backtracked rather unconvincingly. 

This is why I think their downfall will be them tripping over their lies once too often. 

I think we all know all the "vaccines" are a premature death sentence but I suspect a large proportion of the under 60s get a placibo so as not too make it too obvious and of course to keep the slaves alive for the time being or at least until their usefulness wears out and then they can get bumped off with the real devil juice. 

50 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bzt34ifhetz0ei43ol6a

This is literally going to be the problem, people are so attached to this lie they will react with anger.

One of my best friends is a GP. She is now the covid lead practitioner in her practice. Back in May last year, I told her it was all lies and she was so angry that I had the audacity to say that, even if she didn't accept that the whole thing is a hoax, then at least she could accept it's all hyped up to hysteria.

But, no.

Long story short, after telling me that out of her 11,000 patients, 3 MAYBE EVEN 4 , NOT CONFIRMED, elderly people had died WITH it at this point (May 2020) and I laughed derisively, and said wake up. We hardly speak now, what can I say to her anymore?

1 hour ago, zArk said:

the Complainant or Claimant creates the court. it is owned by the creator. The law is the law of the case. Whatever the claimant 'claims' is the law , is the law. The defendant cannot introduce new law , it is not his court. the defendant is subject to the court and thus subject to the law.

the judge maintains the integrity of the court

people must stop being the defendant, people have the ability to become the counter-complainant or counter claimant any time they wish, the counter-claimant creates his own court alongside the claimants court. the counter-claim writes the law of his case.

if the counter-claim is at a court of record, it is a superior court and has authority over the inferior court system.

The court is a venue, a host for for the resolution of disputes. The judge observes the debate to insure the motions are legal. After weighing the evidence a sentence is pronouced and it is hoped to the satisfaction of the parties. This is what I expect to see. I am mostly disappointed in that expection. A crown prosecuter once confided to me that the administration of justice is a game. Since then I carry one of these in my wallet at all times;

Snip-it_1617184205135.jpg.92d522ccfd8f0d2571db3d8d80740661.jpg

10 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I think it was @wingwang who said this is damage limitation & my thoughts too.

https://twitter.com/p_beejal/status/1376659023743844356?s=20

Nobody is talking about the 45x cycle threshold that was used. RT-PCR.

I have tried bringing this up with PCR lab people & they are very hostile.

Then you also have the fact that has come out very recently about these labs only testing for one target gene instead of the standard agreed 3 for a true positive.

ONS Admits Ignoring Manufacturer Instructions in PCR Testing

rcpath.org/uploads/assets/90111431-8aca-4614-b06633d07e2a3dd9/Guidance-and-SOP-COVID-19-Testing-NHS-Laboratories.pdf 45x cycles NHS. (page16)

My intuiton recently told me (though I've been regularly looking at these graphs) that the first wave from last year was almost entirely man made and the start of the second wave starting in September shows very heavy manipulation. Very sad state of affairs.

More precise questions needed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

This is literally going to be the problem, people are so attached to this lie they will react with anger.

One of my best friends is a GP. She is now the covid lead practitioner in her practice. Back in May last year, I told her it was all lies and she was so angry that I had the audacity to say that, even if she didn't accept that the whole thing is a hoax, then at least she could accept it's all hyped up to hysteria.

But, no.

Long story short, after telling me that out of her 11,000 patients, 3 MAYBE EVEN 4 , NOT CONFIRMED, elderly people had died WITH it at this point (May 2020) and I laughed derisively, and said wake up. We hardly speak now, what can I say to her anymore?

Unfortunately I think she is blinded by a likely huge salary increase and threat of losing her medical licence if she doesn't toe the covid line. 

She could of course resign and work in a supermarket I suppose but if she's got a family a big mortgage and other bills she is not going to want to throw that all away even if it means she knows deep down it's all a big lie. Hence our dick head PM saying the success of the "vaccine" was down to greed. 

If it was me and I wanted to still be friends I would just sadly accept her stance and try not to engage in covid conversation if you can. It's a tough one either way. 

• Like 1

Snip-it_1617184602077.jpg.d4ba157b2351c0f2b4ba121a1b7c49c5.jpg

Bad enough when its justifiable. Having mobility restrictions imposed for the convenience of a handful of greedy lying architects of chaos is bloody revolting. I dont mind curbing my freedoms temporarily to ease recovery from a real crisis but this covid shite....

48 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

I think the reasoning however misguided is the risk to reward %.

Under 60s according to them very little chance of getting covid, so why risk a blood clot? Over 60s according to them have high risk of getting covid and dying so worth taking the risk, according to them!