Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Velma said:

 

For anyone advocating a military coup, let's see how that pans out in Burma.

I wasn't suggesting you take the military on. But do accept you may have to. There alliegance is to the Queen,  remove the head and you may not need fight them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Police Officer verifies citizen's arrest can be used for people refusing to wear a mask and refusing to leave a store (time coded):

 

 

Citizens  arrest can only be used in cases like attempted murder afaik, you can't use it for small things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, GSM said:

I wasn't suggesting you take the military on. But do accept you may have to. There alliegance is to the Queen,  remove the head and you may not need fight them

Anyhow I think this topic is for another thread so ill give it a rest now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/29/2021 at 10:46 AM, TheOldNormal said:

The mask nazis in Lloyds bank are getting worse. The lady on the door jumped on me today asking me to wear a mask. I showed her the exemption on my phone that I downloaded from the gov.uk website. She accepted it but you can tell it really annoys them. Then I get to the counter and put some money in and the lady starts asking questions like "how is covid for you?". I said "It's great thanks as I have never been busier and the government are paying me 80% on top. Not bad for something that's completely made up." She then started moaning about wearing a mask all day and asked if I had an exemption. The whole conversation was to yet again challenge me for not wearing a mask, even though I had shown an exemption on the door.

 

Well I am going to start putting money into the bank every day with no mask and a smile on my face. Just to piss them off.

The staff in our Lloyds don't say anything, but perhaps that's because I also tell them I'm deaf when I walk in. It's one of the few banks that still has any staff even though they are only open between 10 and 2. Why is that? The staff are still sitting in the office at 5pm (walls are glass you can see them) so they could easily open the counters all day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

 

There are many military coups throughout history that one can study.

you know its military vs antifa/cia bad actors.

the press are embedded in with antifa

 

https://www.rt.com/usa/361385-pentagon-pr-firm-terrorist-videos/

 

dont expect the fake news media to give an accurate account of what is going on

th?id=OIP.dTrEu_Cuce_IYToN3_IF4wHaD-%26p

Edited by bamboozooka
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/29/2021 at 12:09 PM, bamboozooka said:

oap's are getting ready to blame youngsters in pubs for the next wave

 

conversation soon ended once i said "am i fook having the vaccine"

Oh, I dunno. I shared bench with a stranger yesterday. A 90 year old sort of anti-vaxxer - no just a sensible woman who said "what's the point of having a vaccine at my age? I'm on my last legs anyway and I want to enjoy all the time I have left, not spend days having flu symptoms after an injection that doesn't stopping me catching anything." So not all oaps are stupid.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Oh, I dunno. I shared bench with a stranger yesterday. A 90 year old sort of anti-vaxxer - no just a sensible woman who said "what's the point of having a vaccine at my age? I'm on my last legs anyway and I want to enjoy all the time I have left, not spend days having flu symptoms after an injection that doesn't stopping me catching anything." So not all oaps are stupid.

 

The majority of them will think that way but unfortunately they were murdering them in the care homes against their will with the vaccine. Being kept as prisoners for months only to be told if they get the vaccine they can see their families, little did they know the vaccine would murder them only for nurses and doctors to claim the murder vaccine was not related. You can't blame the old people in the care homes but all the boomers that took the vaccine on their own will we can. 

 

To now see all the brainwashed Gen X wanting the vaccine is kind of shocking but not surprising when you consider how many people are completely infatuated by the government. 

Edited by SimonTV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/29/2021 at 3:38 PM, Doc said:

Here is a gem from my daily trawl through the MSM news. Today's focus is on the Independent..

Kier Smarmer has the temperature of his hair checked..

1231888093.jpg

Yes, that's not going to do anything. I actually read the instructions on my thermometer - it has to be 1 cm away from the skin surface. Since I'm very short, that means all the engineers I test basically have to kneel for me!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

The majority of them will think that way but unfortunately they were murdering them in the care homes against their will with the vaccine. Being kept as prisoners for months only to be told if they get the vaccine they can see their families, little did they know the vaccine would murder them only for nurses and doctors to claim the murder vaccine was not related. You can't blame the old people in the care homes but all the boomers that took the vaccine on their own will we can. 

 

To now see all the brainwashed Gen X wanting the vaccine is kind of shocking but not surprising when you consider how many people are completely infatuated by the government. 

I'm not so sure about the majority of next gen are up for having it, they flew through the older lot and at risk group cos of threat to health, and threat of access to care. It will be interesting to see how many next gen will actually have it as opposed to paid up followers trying to influence the rest. I think vast numbers will remember it won't affect them and they don't get flu jab. But will be worth keeping an eye on

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

The staff in our Lloyds don't say anything, but perhaps that's because I also tell them I'm deaf when I walk in. It's one of the few banks that still has any staff even though they are only open between 10 and 2. Why is that? The staff are still sitting in the office at 5pm (walls are glass you can see them) so they could easily open the counters all day.

I went in our bank a few months back to deposit money (bags of shrapnel) in for a charity, and they actually said, sorry, we don't accept money.

 

The bank will not accept money.

 

I had to take it to a bigger branch in a city to deposit it.

 

They want a cashless, online banking system and they're just training us to move towards it, by making anything else highly inconvenient.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, GSM said:

I'm not so sure about the majority of next gen are up for having it, they flew through the older lot and at risk group cos of threat to health, and threat of access to care. It will be interesting to see how many next gen will actually have it as opposed to paid up followers trying to influence the rest. I think vast numbers will remember it won't affect them and they don't get flu jab. But will be worth keeping an eye on

Do you think they'll go so far as to say, No jab, No school place in September?

 

I think they will roll out the jab for teens earlier than they say. They are saying August right now, but I think they'll pull it back to June to get everyone jabbered for the Autumn Term.

 

But obviously, they will just be following the science and all those wonderful doctors. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

We tried that in 1649 and it spawned Cromwell's reign of terror. King Charles III take note!

Different era but you never know. If someone evil does it your have tyranny, if good people do it different result. Depends on what angle your at, if ex elite writes history it's remembered from there prospective. Say you over throw, then war rages between ex elite wanting power back, if they retake power in future and write history from there prospective they will be portrayed as freedom fighters while the other side will be remembered as evil satanic tyrants. Friday 13 is remembered as a bad omen day but thats only because the templars were rounded up and killed on that date. There now freemasons so should that day be remembered as a bad type day or celebrated for someone standing against them? Columbus is remembered as finder of countries, but in reality he's a murderous despot that fucked the lives of many and ruined there land

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

The staff in our Lloyds don't say anything, but perhaps that's because I also tell them I'm deaf when I walk in. It's one of the few banks that still has any staff even though they are only open between 10 and 2. Why is that? The staff are still sitting in the office at 5pm (walls are glass you can see them) so they could easily open the counters all day.

The banks will be shut down soon hopefully and most likely..... they ain't got no liquidity.....only matter of time...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Something I can't get my head around...

 

A lot of countries now suspending the AstraZenica jab because of fears of blood clots. But a number of them only banning it for under 60s.

 

Why? Blood clots don't pick and choose based on age.

 

This is like pure age-based genocide right in your face.   Oh its safe for over 60s but not under 60s. Was I born yesterday?

 

My point is moot because I believe all these Covid jabs are experimental untested potentially harmful anyway.

 

Surely though if you're going to ban a jab over safety concerns, you'd ban it for all ages.

 

Edited by FrankVitali
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 hour ago, GSM said:

Wasn't advocating it, just basket case said about lorry protest on motorways so I put what I would do with them.

 

I haven't mentioned anything about such things.. 

BC 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

sorry basket case just rechecked it was frank vitalI who mentioned the lorry protest. Got confused there, I had been reading your post previous where you was talking to some one about protests. My bad just been a bit dumb on remembering names to post.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...