Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

6 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I know the feeling. My dad has taken it and was ill. I thought he was pretty awake. Boggles the mind why anyone would willingly inject something they are too lazy to research. Cowards especially when they have been sceptical about the whole debacle. Good on your sister.

Sorry to hear about your dad.

I am at a loss to,like you say mind boggling why they are getting a vaccine without even looking into it first.

My sister has been a revelation I thought she would buy into this scam hook line and sinker especially as she use to introduce me to her friends by saying "this is my brother and he believes in ufos but apart from that he's fine".

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

You're good at finding bad news mate. This is so transparent to me I hope it's as transparent to who it's meant to herd. As you say amazing

Oh and to edit I hope all those pricks get what they deserve in the end trying to sell their status to something they know nothing about for a few more shekels

As I said elsewhere, the man's a shill for the BBC and all the other institutions that attempt to control us. He hasn't even been mildly amusing since 1985, so must have done a lot of favours to keep his career going. Another useless fraud like the other BBC "favourites" Attenborough, Lumley et al.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Sorry if this is a repost. The GASLIGHTING never fails to amaze me. 

Nor me. Hope they’re not falling for it. There was a triage of NHS BLM and something else on BBC on New Years. This has been gearing up for a while for those in that group to associate with the hero side of the message.   Like they’re all one. As though they are a part of the great countries reopening. 

ive never heard so much racial stuff on  tv about groups who will

take the magic potion. They are already in a minority (about 11%) last time I looked. How do they feel watching tv and being publicised because of their colour of skin that they should be viewed as someone holding the country back from being pandemic free?  Constantly every day. 

it just smacks on the work of Israel where a couple of yrs ago the pm was apologising for the blacks in the country and promising to ship the off into the countryside. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Nor me. Hope they’re not falling for it. There was a triage of NHS BLM and something else on BBC on New Years. This has been gearing up for a while for those in that group to associate with the hero side of the message.   Like they’re all one. As though they are a part of the great countries reopening. 

ive never heard so much racial stuff on  tv about groups who will

take the magic potion. They are already in a minority (about 11%) last time I looked. How do they feel watching tv and being publicised because of their colour of skin that they should be viewed as someone holding the country back from being pandemic free?  Constantly every day. 

it just smacks on the work of Israel where a couple of yrs ago the pm was apologising for the blacks in the country and promising to ship the off into the countryside. 

I wonder if they come for them to cut they hands off like they used to do in the past if they won't comply. 🤔

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

I know the feeling. My dad has taken it and was ill. I thought he was pretty awake. Boggles the mind why anyone would willingly inject something they are too lazy to research. Cowards especially when they have been sceptical about the whole debacle. Good on your sister.

sauna...sweat it out

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Velma said:

Nottingham Councillor David Mellen, the party-pooper, with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

DMrsz.jpg

That's a posed picture as opposed to an off guard one. He's actually TRYING to smile.

Perhaps he needs a huge dump.

4 hours ago, Garrison said:

I pretty sure he said it was the pfizer I was that pissed I wasn't listening tbh..By all accounts the other two had nasty sides (feverish and the shakes then a banging headache for a few days afterwards) whilst he had nothing.

Not sure how that works I would have thought they all would have had sides.

Still can't believe they were that fcukin stupid.At least my sister has her head screwed on she's a mobile hairdresser and does a load of nursing homes the managers informed her that she would need the jab if she wanted to work in the care homes in the future and she told them all that's there's no chance in hell of that happening and they will need to find a new hairdresser............Nice one our kid LOL

"These may not be all the possible side effects of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Serious and unexpected side effects may occur. Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is still being studied in clinical trials."

https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download

So basically, he just played a game of Russian roulette and didn't even know it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Pure fucking evil.

So on the BBC reguarly, of course.

An architect of Behavioural Change. No business having anything to do with advising on health.

She's a discount Edward Bernays. A Grade C Joseph Goebbels.

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Let me guess... these 'remote workers' will be from overseas in third world countries, willing to work for $1 an hour without benefits.

Good luck competing with that, western slaves.

• Like 2

Snip-it_1617167150745.jpg.d255132669a9f342c0d56fb393f0f260.jpg

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5967521

Snip-it_1617167175203.jpg.a51b0c05fb24cca2a7a2adc6f404b675.jpg

The non conformist will be blamed for this too. Keep us divided and at each other's throats while the elite kiss each other's ass and huddle close together in their gated communities. The more they take away and the longer they take it away the more the masses will be seeking scapegoats, sacrifices to the covid god that has become angry with them. Just bear in mind it will all be blamed on us, the sane.

5 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Good call. Agreed!

"For freelancers, the internet was meant to be the great equalizer that allowed them to compete against larger established businesses in the fight to attract more jobs. In the beginning, things went well. Opportunities were plentiful and paid well, and more and more people joined the growing ranks of independent contractors. Even people in full-time employment started to find side hustles to augment their income and, by 2017, there were 57.3 million freelance workers in the US alone, and many more in the other major developed economies. Then, what was once a blessing started to change. The freelance market started to attract more and more competition from overseas laborers, many of whom offered rock-bottom rates that established freelancers couldn't hope to match. Now anyone joining the ranks of freelancers in developed countries will quickly get the idea that the decks are stacked against them." https://www.skillsyouneed.com/rhubarb/freelancer-vs-cheap-competition.html

Freelancers are the coal mine canaries. Wait until this expands into the mainstream workforce. That's when it's all over.

Snip-it_1617167992910.jpg.696899066f33972b00ac788d3d0e5b9b.jpg

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/mobile/sheraton-hotel-in-ottawa-terminates-70-employees-on-temporary-leave-due-to-pandemic-1.5367145

Snip-it_1617168021297.jpg.47b80095d2ec5f9b7e0a63a38ecd3a34.jpg

Me thinks the world's hotels are going to go where the big money will be...gulags. Hotels everywhere converted into housing for the refuseniks that won't play the dying game like most normal folk. Everything is in place just put up fencing and a few yellow vests and you're in business. They wont let us travel unless its to leave this plane of existance so retask the hotels.

AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine not recommended for those under 55, NACI says:

https://globalnews.ca/news/7726169/astrazeneca-vaccine-safety-canada/

Are you happy now, all you moronic sub-55 sheep who blindly lined up for the experiment and virtue signaled it on your Instagrams? Have fun at the football game while your blood is clotting, you retards.

"those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - BF

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic