Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Someone I know has had an idea. A motorway blockage protest. If there was enough of us it would grind things to a halt. Major motorways. Multiple motorways all on the same day.

 

Just putting the idea out there.

I think things like that just lose you all public sympathy and it can be dangerous. You could cause someone being rushed to hospital to get in a traffic jam.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Doc said:

This was really nice to see. The data is there to prove this is all make-believe. The guy calmly tells it like it is, using evidence provided by the perpetrators of this nightmare. There is no talk of microchips, vaccine zombies or nanobots being clandestinely self administered. It was straight up real science presented well. Anyone know much about this PANDA bunch? They do seem to have credentials. 

If only someone could hack BBC1 and broadcast this primetime.

"In a break from our usual programming we have an important and rather uplifting update about the coronavirus pandemic" 

I hadn't heard of PANDA before I stumbled across the Nick Hudson video.
They have Dr Sam Bailey on the team, and I like her content. I'll be keeping an eye on them and looking forward to some more good quality stuff.

 

The Team - PANDA (pandata.org)

Edited by Kala Namak
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Velma said:

 

Nottingham Councillor David Mellen, the party-pooper, with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

DMrsz.jpg

Has this evil wank-stain has its jab yet?

 

 

Well done to all the kids having fun today, everywhere 😍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can’t remember the questions on the last census but this times one asked about your health. Does anyone remember if the others did?  I’m asking this because of the new policies for  organ donation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Liberty said:

I can’t remember the questions on the last census but this times one asked about your health. Does anyone remember if the others did?  I’m asking this because of the new policies for  organ donation. 

I connected these facts...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is also disturbing me:

 

"If we can wait a bit longer until we vaccinate more of the younger people to suppress the amount of circulating virus more completely, hugging will become safer later on this year."

 

How many stupid parents are gonna get their poor kids jabbed?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

This is also disturbing me:

 

"If we can wait a bit longer until we vaccinate more of the younger people to suppress the amount of circulating virus more completely, hugging will become safer later on this year."

 

How many stupid parents are gonna get their poor kids jabbed?

 

 

Many sadly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheOldNormal said:

I think things like that just lose you all public sympathy and it can be dangerous. You could cause someone being rushed to hospital to get in a traffic jam.

You could have the same problem on a street protest tho. And most dispatches don't result in going on the motorway

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, GSM said:

You could have the same problem on a street protest tho. And most dispatches don't result in going on the motorway

The lorries are not a bad idea, but instead of the motorway I would use them to block all access to every military complex accross the country while simultaneously have large protests blocking all roads around parliment and whichever ever building the royals are in at that time. At the same time as that you'd have more people storming said buildings (you'd need big numbers) to achieve coup. Obviously for any snoopers watching I'm only joking and would never advocate such a thing.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, GSM said:

The lorries are not a bad idea, but instead of the motorway I would use them to block all access to every military complex accross the country while simultaneously have large protests blocking all roads around parliment and whichever ever building the royals are in at that time. At the same time as that you'd have more people storming said buildings (you'd need big numbers) to achieve coup. Obviously for any snoopers watching I'm only joking and would never advocate such a thing.

Maybe unrelated but that was second attempt on that piece, the device I was using went haywire while trying to add emojis the first attempt. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, GSM said:

The lorries are not a bad idea, but instead of the motorway I would use them to block all access to every military complex accross the country while simultaneously have large protests blocking all roads around parliment and whichever ever building the royals are in at that time. At the same time as that you'd have more people storming said buildings (you'd need big numbers) to achieve coup. Obviously for any snoopers watching I'm only joking and would never advocate such a thing.

 

As a thought exercise, maybe one would only have to capture the monarch and force her to capitulate and declare a new monarch after "taking the knee"?

 

If you had enough support for it, it would be a bloodless coup and neatly avoids having to battle the army.

 

My hope for the future is that people simply set up a new, fairer and benevolent system, and simply shun the Establishment's system.

 

They wouldn't have the numbers to look after themselves, and their wealth would be rendered useless after a switch to a new currency and following seizure of their assets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, CAC said:

 

As a thought exercise, maybe one would only have to capture the monarch and force her to capitulate and declare a new monarch after "taking the knee"?

 

If you had enough support for it, it would be a bloodless coup and neatly avoids having to battle the army.

 

My hope for the future is that people simply set up a new, fairer and benevolent system, and simply shun the Establishment's system.

 

They wouldn't have the numbers to look after themselves, and their wealth would be rendered useless after a switch to a new currency and following seizure of their assets.

I think theres some rule about sceptre or crown but not sure. Youd have to get rid of parliment cos they'd sniff a power grab once the royal family is out before any reform could be done

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, CAC said:

 

As a thought exercise, maybe one would only have to capture the monarch and force her to capitulate and declare a new monarch after "taking the knee"?

 

If you had enough support for it, it would be a bloodless coup and neatly avoids having to battle the army.

 

My hope for the future is that people simply set up a new, fairer and benevolent system, and simply shun the Establishment's system.

 

They wouldn't have the numbers to look after themselves, and their wealth would be rendered useless after a switch to a new currency and following seizure of their assets.

I doubt it would be bloodless those royal guards are bound to fire some shots off before being overrun. Same as what went down at white house where a few got shot. I can just imagine the red flag and target I may have just put on myself but Fk em, useless cunts.

Just remembered it wasn't white house, meant Congress. 

Edited by GSM
Typo
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Good fucking job you psychopathic prick  "oh well"

 

..with people outside their household/bubble.....so not granny dying of a broken heart.

 

 "And they may be tempted to hug the grandchildren or hug the family members but it’s incredibly important that they don’t do that."

 

How many people have taken this "advice" seriously at this stage in the game, anyway? I wouldn't

Psychopathic black-eye'd "expert" at it again

 

 

3 doses first, then - and only then - [if they haven't killed her,] come Autumn, you can hug Granny....it's only been over a year; don't let your misplaced feelings of longing and heartache; craving to feel embraced by your own blood - otherwise known as love - convince you to unwillingly follow my science ....not too much to ask; or is it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...