Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

32 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

The argument they give is that the death rate would be much higher if it weren't for masks and lockdown.

Point out that Sweden disproves this theory and all you get is a blank guant stare.

I use India as a good example... 1.4bn people, sod all c19 deaths (same number as the UK, but india has 20x the uk population) India, 100s of millions of over 60s, multi gen homes the norm, crazy population density, no NHS, mass testing, next to China, shops everything open, high levels of diabetes/heart disease/hypertension, cold winters especially in the North....oh and it is full of what is termed 'high risk' BAMEs in the UK (ahem Indians, because it is India afterall). Just watch the blank faces... 

Here play spot the mask

Same in Africa, Turkey too... so basically most of the world has been untouched by the Rona..but you have outliers like Brazil (but they have leader they want rid of, so no surprise what they are doing there, just like they did for Trumpy in the US).

Ah some folks bring up the southern hemisphere thing, but then guess what, Nepal has had sod all C19 (next to china)...and I'm pretty sure Nepal, slap bang in the Himalayas isn't renowned for it's beach holidays...in fact i'd say it's quite a 'cold' place. The big difference is that those regions get very low viewing numbers on the 'news', they all watch 'tv dramas' etc...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

UKColumn news showed a church image that had one side of the pews for the vaccinated and the other for the healthy. both sides still had to wear masks and the usual other crap.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Saved said:

Yes, I experienced that three summers ago and have commented recently how this would now be called long covid. It felt like it would be a permanent condition and the symptoms mimicked that of ME, Myalgia and Arthritis.

Thankfully, the last traces of it disappeared after ten months. The doctors did say that once you've experienced post viral fatigue/syndrome then future viruses are more likely to trigger another episode.

Seasonal flu = Covid-19

PVS = Long Covid

worth a look at The Invisible Rainbow for a cause of the Yuppy Flu

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

UKColumn news showed a church image that had one side of the pews for the vaccinated and the other for the healthy. both sides still had to wear masks and the usual other crap.

This one I posted earlier. Fishlips that ol' cant

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

Another life sacrificed on the alter of St. mRNA jab.  Saving grandma? 

From a FB vax side effects group I'm following - someone just posted the screenshot, but no reason for it to be a lie....

May be an image of text that says "Has anyone heard anything about babies having reactions when their nursing moms get the covid vaccine? This is my grandnephew yesterday, his mom got her shot on Saturday. Caitlyn RN Lyndsi received her second dose last Wednesday. Thursday her breastfed baby was covered in a head to toe rash. By that night he was inconsolable and declining so they went to the ER. Baby was diagnosed witht thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura and elevated liver enzymes. He was hospitalized and began various treatments but continued to decline He passed away last night."

Damn, poor little kid.

Yeah the exact one..

the irony of a church doing this is hilarious.

Churches worship at the Altar of Woke now....

Given not peep out of Church leaders throughout this entire year in regards to their practitioners being banned from gathering during this 'crisis of the century' and being more concerned about pushing an rainbow inclusive and environmental agenda instead,  I'm not the least bit surprised.

It's safe to say most Churches are now just fully pledged arm of the State -  I mean literally like the fucking BBC.

Edited by skitzorat

8 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Given not peep out of Church leaders throughout this entire year in regards to their practitioners being banned from gathering during this 'crisis of the century' and being more concerned about pushing an rainbow inclusive and environmental agenda instead,  I'm not the least bit surprised.

It's safe to say most Churches are now just fully pledged arm of the State -  I mean literally like the fucking BBC.

There is a guy who appears on my youtube front page, called christian orthodox miracles. I'm not christian but find him interesting to listen to, he says himself any church that forces masks onto people is no church of value as you cannot get sick in the house of god.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCluwNbhJIe351rJ1nznaz6g

Also I listen to katie woodland's live show, she raised the point recently that the major world religions are controlled and run by the elite/cabal.

Otherwise if they didn't run it (Christianity for example)they would have never let it survive 2000+ years, which is a fair point.

Edited by shadowmoon

8 hours ago, Velma said:

Vaccination segregation, but both parties are still required to anti-social-distance and wear masks!

Scotland's lost the plot...

Didn't the SNP try to ban the bible, under their new law the hate crime bill ?

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Hugging loved ones is still off the cards despite England’s lockdown easing, as it could potentially trigger Covid-19 to become resistant to vaccines, an expert has warned.

but i can hugg a stranger......

fuck him and his degree,fucking psyop 

Two common effects of the vaccines!

Aluminium Hydroxide. (ALUM)

A flocculent used to clarify the water supply where dissolved solids clump out of solution.

(Simplified) - When injected the same mechanism occurs in the circulatory system where dissolved solids clump and cause strokes which can occur anywhere in the body. i.e. micro strokes, organ failure, brain damage etc

Thimerosal (Hg - mercury compound) migrates to sulphur rich tissues nerves and joints (myelin sheath surrounding the nerves) disrupting signal transmission - paralysis. (Mercury has an extreme affinity for sulphur compounds)

Commonly agglomerates in the spinal tissue and bypasses the blood brain barrier with relative ease.

For those looking to help those who have taken an untested experimental injection.

Look up and research 

Alpha lipoic acid (ALA)

Real whole Vit C

N Acetylcysteine NAC

Magnesium Glycinate (good absorption and glycine aids liver detox)

Clean filtered or distilled water

Water only fasting 

Apple Cider vinegar ACV - increases urinary excretion of Al

Selenium - Helps maintain DNA integrity (brazil nuts)

I cant stress enough to vigilantly do your own thorough research and to take responsibility for your own health as this is not advice but awareness.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

To be realistic, now that the devil juice is in plenty of people...even people who don't take the jab are f'd, because if you ever need a blood transfusion, that devil juice (well it's modified cells) is going to end up in you. 

The only hope I can see is that the ones locked in the 3d reality making this juice, don't understand ' consciousness' (in fact they confuse 'ego' with 'consciousness', indeed 'AI' is not artificial intelligence/ consciousness, it is AE , 'artificial ego' ) and this devil juice whilst working on RNA is actually missing the point (if they want to not just wipe out folks but link into universal consciousness )

I base this on Bruce lipton's work on cell's work and how DNA isn't the be all and end all.

53 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Gott mit uns! Vaccines macht frei! They did same thing during each war... 

• Like 1

There is a guy who appears on my youtube front page, called christian orthodox miracles. I'm not christian but find him interesting to listen to, he says himself any church that forces masks onto people is no church of value as you cannot get sick in the house of god.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCluwNbhJIe351rJ1nznaz6g

Also I listen to katie woodland's live show, she raised the point recently that the major world religions are controlled and run by the elite/cabal.

Otherwise if they didn't run it (Christianity for example)they would have never let it survive 2000+ years, which is a fair point.

I'm not religious either, far from it... but I've always been more attracted to Orthodox Christianity than the Roman Catholic side of the East/West Roman Empire Divide.

Not so much the 'beliefs' or 'doctrine' so much, but more the whole Byzantine history/Constantinople and how that side continued to prosper and keep records of antiquity for another 1000 years while the west turned 'dark' and primitiveo. I mean the Byzantium Emperors had mechanical thrones that could be raised with a switch and mechanical lions that roared while Charlemagne was savaging the Saxons lol

The iconography is more aesthetically pleasing too - that which survived the iconoclasm, anyway.  Also something to do with how the original scriptures were written in Greek just made it seem more authentic and less corrupted than Catholicism and it's translated Latin, then English bibles.

Sorry, off topic - but it's not surprising what this guy is saying in regards to masks and feeling safe in the House of the Lord... Look at Russia - the third Rome - often touted as one of Europe's last vestiges of Christianity - those Russian Orthodox Church Patriarchs wouldn't be standing for any of this crayonbox woke nonsense and would be giving Putin a right shrilling if he unilaterally closed the Churches and made gatherings illegal by governmental decree [as much of despot that he is]

But all in all; yup - all 'institutions' have been infiltrated by the Cabal, there's just many factions. As much as the Evil Sabadeen-Frankists [Bolsheviks] destroyed Russia and many of its historical churches, savagely murdered its Imperial family and a hundred million souls, almost turning the nation into dust - I get the impression they were ousted and no longer reign supremum there... IMO?

13 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

Sir Lenny Henry, CBE/Commander of the Order of the British Empire.

lenny-henry2--a.jpg

As someone born with a darker hue on this turn in consciousness , I just can't help but remember this from the Great Malcolm X, a true hero. Would Malcolm X have accepted a CBE or Knighthood from the folks/institutions  who shipped them across the Atlantic ocean and locked them into slavery? not in a million years

Then you have Benjamin Zephania ..a solid bloke with principles 

Who should black/brown/yellow/white folks listen to? 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Two common effects of the vaccines!

Aluminium Hydroxide. (ALUM)

A flocculent used to clarify the water supply where dissolved solids clump out of solution.

(Simplified) - When injected the same mechanism occurs in the circulatory system where dissolved solids clump and cause strokes which can occur anywhere in the body. i.e. micro strokes, organ failure, brain damage etc

Thimerosal (Hg - mercury compound) migrates to sulphur rich tissues nerves and joints (myelin sheath surrounding the nerves) disrupting signal transmission - paralysis. (Mercury has an extreme affinity for sulphur compounds)

Commonly agglomerates in the spinal tissue and bypasses the blood brain barrier with relative ease.

For those looking to help those who have taken an untested experimental injection.

Look up and research 

Alpha lipoic acid (ALA)

Real whole Vit C

N Acetylcysteine NAC

Magnesium Glycinate (good absorption and glycine aids liver detox)

Clean filtered or distilled water

Water only fasting 

Apple Cider vinegar ACV - increases urinary excretion of Al

Selenium - Helps maintain DNA integrity (brazil nuts)

I cant stress enough to vigilantly do your own thorough research and to take responsibility for your own health as this is not advice but awareness.

It would maybe work for standard toxic vaccines. I don't think you can just simply take vitamins to undo mRNA vaccine. Probably you would need to take another vaccine that could reverse it... Maybe they have it ready? 🤔

Saw an article it said, Vaccines are a race against time. I thought they said vaccines are a waste of time but I misread it. 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-29/dire-warnings-of-u-s-covid-surge-come-amid-vaccination-race

Imagine thinking that it was a real pandemic and there was a real emergency, it is hard to imagine it but that is what people think.