Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

33 minutes ago, CAC said:

Yes. That is referred to as "cabled" communication/internet. Do you claim that mobile networks, such as 4G/5G, are transmitted by these cables?

I'm not worried about 5G satellites. My argument is that satellites have broadcast various signals for various purposes, and to deny that this occurs is simply plain ignorant and a denial of reality.

Cable data is relayed to ground antenna. Thinking a device can orbit without propulsion system while in freefall is ludicrous. Underwater cables have linked continents for a century. Thats where your signals were coming from. Why would there be about 800 high altitude balloon launches every day in the world if the satellite claim was valid? Ayways we can debate this elsewhere. Deserves a thread of it's own.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, CAC said:

Unfortunately, they are stupid, as per the dictionary definition of "having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense."

Any person who lacks the intelligence to realise that 127,000 alleged deaths from a virus, which the government's own data shows kills just 2% of those who get it, is a fraud, is stupid by the very definition of the word.

I understand you may have warm sentiments towards these people, but, unfortunately, they are as thick as they come if they cannot see through this.

I think it's a toxic mix of many things,  being gullible, too trusting, lacking curiosity and also a large degree of ignorance and stupidity. Mix that lot up and inject a heavy dose of brainwashing and you arrive at our current destination.

33 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Yes, strangely enough I love my family and I can even manage to extend that warm sentiment to their friends - fucking strange right!

I too love my family, but I wouldn't hesitate to call the stupid ones stupid because they are.

Sounds like your in denial, or too attached.

33 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

condescending

adjective

having or showing an attitude of patronizing superiority.

Compassion: 

noun 

meaning to suffer together with, comes from Latin.

is surely lacking in this world covered in darkness, where dark forces have been encouraged to run free. Rejecting forthright our collective humanity won't do you or I any favours in the long run - not when we need to come together to overcome this...but I'm sure you and your bloodline will be fine, alone and enslaved.

Considering that the stupid ones are directly having an effect on those who see through this bullshit, I contend it WILL do us favours to reject these people, unless you're happy to suffer the same fate as them?

Either way, you can't deny that these people are stupid, no matter how much you love them.

Snip-it_1617052673232.jpg.3917ccb9cfc5cc48538d72591f183260.jpg

https://globalnews.ca/news/7693421/quebec-hasidic-jews-curfew-challenge/amp/

Snip-it_1617052705308.jpg.4b198b13102cc483ca916559db5cab70.jpg

Talk about a group of people that can lawyerup on anything and clobber it. Not one suit for the fraudulent use of the PCR test. They are behaving as if promised the kind of financial restitution most of us can only dream of. They have money they have businesses and they cherish life if not the lives of others. Why are they mute? Don't they have as much to lose as we do? Don't they know what the word genocide means? They sue over "daylight savings time worship" ffs.

Just now, CAC said:

If you're not ignorant or in denial, then do you accept that there are satellites in space which broadcast signals which enable people to receive internet and television via such signals?

If not, why not? 

Shall we stick to covid hoax in this topic?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CAC said:

If you're not ignorant or in denial, then do you accept that there are satellites in space which broadcast signals which enable people to receive internet and television via such signals?

If not, why not? 

Debating the existance of satellites is not the topic of this thread. I said my piece and that will have to do for now. Did you know 5g cells are placed close to users because it has no penetrating power. In space huh?

On 3/25/2021 at 11:12 PM, Mr H said:

The sun doctor writes to the sun readers "

Sun GP, Dr Zoe Williams said the vaccine is safe, effective and slashes the risk of serious disease and death.

"There have been no reported cases of death being caused by the coronavirus vaccines," she said."

So a doctor who doesn't read the data from the yellow card system - or does and lies about it. Tut, tut.

3 hours ago, CAC said:

My argument is that satellites have broadcast various signals for various purposes, and to deny that this occurs is simply plain ignorant and a denial of reality.

Out of curiosity, where, in your personal infinite hypersphere of knowledge of reality did anyone claim otherwise? Its been my humble observation that, on this blog, to make such pronounced and salient statements such as this requires the goods to back it up.

3 hours ago, CAC said:

I'm not worried about 5G satellites

You seem a little ignorant as to the potential nefarious usages and quantifiable harms 5/6/7/8G technology that will be beamed at every square inch of the entire planet, 24/7, yourself then. Denial ain't a river in Egypt... is the phrase that comes to mind.   

image.jpeg.210ac30cc9b3f2f34b80dede4966ad0a.jpeg

image.jpeg.88b4e3350fd56e79960b95d46496580c.jpeg

Starlink: Internet from Space – Vividcomm

MMMMMmmmmmm I can't wait to lick my finger and have the internet of bodies and [every] things monitoring my every step and heartrate at every moment of my life and store it in a database somewhere. I can't wait for the automatic download of my next upgrade of inject-less "vaccine" the PtB have prepared for me in advance as they have become aware, before I have, that I'm about to come down with an infectious case of covid27. But most of all, I just can't wait for the Microsoft patent WO/2020/060606 to start using my body to mine cryptocurrency for the elite and be trapped, with you, in a frequency fence totally disconnected from the nature and her creatures. Welcome to the future; all hail the coronavirus pandemic. 

image.jpeg.bc49b0d26e5707a00b95de52970a5a61.jpeg

PS. Here's a little taste of the deliciousness we're being herded, like cattle, into.

INJECT ME NOW!

Abstract

(EN)
Human body activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user. Body activity data may be generated based on the sensed body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified.
(FR)
The activity of the human body associated with a task provided to a user can be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. A server can provide a task to a user's device that is paired to communicate with the server. A sensor coupled to or included in a user's device can detect the user's bodily activity. Body activity data can be generated based on the detected body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system of the present invention coupled to communicate with the user's device can verify whether the bodily activity data satisfies one or more conditions defined by the cryptocurrency system,

front page image

Edited by skitzorat

3 hours ago, Velma said:

Mr Johnson announced a deal to produce up to 60m doses of the Novavax vaccine entirely in the UK, including at a factory in Barnard Castle, County Durham – which coincidentally, Dominic Cummings visited during lockdown.

This has to be taking the proberbial. Nova (new) vax (vaccine) which amazingly happens to be based in the (now infamous) location that Scummings broke the law to visit last year. As if nobody is going to remember that place. 

Surprised it's not 33m, or 66m, doses, quite honestly. They're slacking.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

The last time I went to a dentist - probably before you were born - there were no masks. Just a headlamp and a drill.

Last time I went the 'tooth drawer' was a barber.

4369c95b2ba28fbb85323fba43baf191--classi

Edited by Velma
  • Haha 3

On 3/26/2021 at 2:08 PM, Truthspoon said:

Perhaps there was a reason the Plague Doctor wore such a face mask?

330px-Paul_F%C3%BCrst,_Der_Doctor_Schnab

a) it was filled with aromatic herbs so they couldn't smell the rotting bodies (and that probably provided some protection from bacteria from corpses)

b) No one could see who was stealing from the dead and dying

c) that beak scared the rats and their fleas witless.

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic