Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

56 minutes ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

Draw the Line Before They Do It For You. Covid-19 Restrictions Might Never Go Away

I like this guy, Bjorn's videos, but he seems to think there is a real virus.

• Like 1
  • Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8607257/Did-lockdown-no-reason-mask-rebels-putting-risk-second-wave.html

It's a good laugh all through but had to post this, specifically for this beauty:

So why aren’t people dying, if the infection is rife? Is the virus getting weaker?

There's no good evidence that the virus is weakening. But data shows deaths from Covid-19 are still falling – 16 deaths were reported on Saturday, down from 1,200 daily deaths at the peak of the pandemic.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8607927/Boris-Johnson-says-reopening-schools-month-moral-duty-national-priority.html

The upright standing citizen that is multiple kids/multiple mothers Bojo getting in early and having the brassneck to mention 'morals' and 'duty'. The lack of shame is off the scale, especially as he knows children will be used as pawns to push for mandatory vaccine/future lockdowns. 

So far it seams Melbourne is leading the pack of brain washing and retardedry, both sides is

equally moronic those who create the dictates and those who comply to these dictates!

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/5-ways-new-covid-normal-getting-worse-and-worse

The state of Victoria, and the city of Melbourne, have declared a “state of disaster” and instituted a lockdown and curfew. The state’s 6.3 million inhabitants, nearly 5 million in the city, have to follow these restrictions:

• Workplaces and shops that are not deemed essential will close or reduce their hours from Wednesday midnight but services such as supermarkets, petrol stations and doctors will remain open.

• “Permitted” or essential workers will have to carry a special permit to work outside the home.

• There is a nightly curfew in force: between the hours of 8pm and 5am you cannot leave home except for work or to get or provide urgent care.

• You must stay within five kilometres of your home to shop or exercise.

• If you leave the house to exercise, it should be for only one hour each day.

• While up to two people can still exercise together, people should shop on their own – groups in public, even from the same household, are no longer allowed.

• Schools will shift to remote learning except for vulnerable students and children of permitted workers.

• Childcare centres will close to all but vulnerable children and those of essential workers.

• Funerals can continue with a maximum of 10 people but weddings are off except for rare, compassionate reasons.

2. UK DOCTOR: “MEN SHOULD TAKE FEMALE HORMONES TO PREVENT COVID19 INFECTION”

Dr Amir Khan appeared on ITV’s Good Morning Britain today, suggesting men – who are notionally at increased risk of coronavirus infection – should take a contraceptive pill filled with oestrogen. His theory, which he did not support with research, is that the oestrogen will boost the male immune system.

44 minutes ago, Dr WHO? said:

So far it seams Melbourne is leading the pack of brain washing and retardedry, both sides is

equally moronic those who create the dictates and those who comply to these dictates!

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/5-ways-new-covid-normal-getting-worse-and-worse

The state of Victoria, and the city of Melbourne, have declared a “state of disaster” and instituted a lockdown and curfew. The state’s 6.3 million inhabitants, nearly 5 million in the city, have to follow these restrictions:

• Workplaces and shops that are not deemed essential will close or reduce their hours from Wednesday midnight but services such as supermarkets, petrol stations and doctors will remain open.

• “Permitted” or essential workers will have to carry a special permit to work outside the home.

• There is a nightly curfew in force: between the hours of 8pm and 5am you cannot leave home except for work or to get or provide urgent care.

• You must stay within five kilometres of your home to shop or exercise.

• If you leave the house to exercise, it should be for only one hour each day.

• While up to two people can still exercise together, people should shop on their own – groups in public, even from the same household, are no longer allowed.

• Schools will shift to remote learning except for vulnerable students and children of permitted workers.

• Childcare centres will close to all but vulnerable children and those of essential workers.

• Funerals can continue with a maximum of 10 people but weddings are off except for rare, compassionate reasons.

Dr Amir Khan appeared on ITV’s Good Morning Britain today, suggesting men – who are notionally at increased risk of coronavirus infection – should take a contraceptive pill filled with oestrogen. His theory, which he did not support with research, is that the oestrogen will boost the male immune system.

well - thats not the least bit confusing - no mixed signals there lol

We are the government and we will turn your brains inside out.

Left is right, up is down, imprisonment is freedom and death is life.

Australia

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

So they turn melbourne into a concentration camp LOL 

king unbelievable!

Amir Khan sod off too! 

Wasnt that peice retracted becuase it wasnt supported by the tyranny squad?

Edited by zarkov

Now here in AUS we have a group of power hungry assholes trying to make masks mandatory  every flu season, covid or not ,  all they want to do is save lives aparently ,what a bunch of virtue signaling pieces of shit

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, peter said:

Now here in AUS we have a group of power hungry assholes trying to make masks mandatory  every flu season, covid or not ,  all they want to do is save lives aparently ,what a bunch of virtue signaling pieces of shit

I hope a peaceful pandemic of non-compliance breaks out there for you soon. I assume you saw the Berlin video and coverage earlier on this thread 1.3 million +  peaceful demonstrators.

I think that we will all need to follow suit.

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 1

Canadian Government Admits Inflating COVID Numbers By 50 Percent

A few days ago the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield admitted COVID-19 deaths were probably over-counted. Now a similar admission comes from Canada. How much is the virus death toll being exaggerated and who is to blame?

Beyond all doubt, there is indeed a “perverse incentive” for hospitals to overcount their coronavirus deaths by falsely attributing unrelated deaths to the virus. Officials do this because of the CARES Act passed by Congress in March, whereby hospitals receive a 20 percent premium when seeking payment for Medicare patients who died allegedly of the coronavirus.

Now we learn that an official report can be found on the Public Health Ontario website that the kind of same scam is happening north of the border:

the rest here - 

https://principia-scientific.com/canadian-government-admits-inflating-covid-numbers-by-50-percent/#comments

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Laying the groundwork for another lockdown.  David Icke has said the second lockdown will be more stricter than the first, which I am sure we will see, like in Australia.

UK headed into full lockdown next month if Boris Johnson doesn't fix 'disastrous' test and trace, says ex-government scientist

9th August, 2020.

Testrace1892a.jpg?w968

Britain could be headed into another full lockdown if Boris Johnson doesn't to sort out the "disastrous" test and trace programme, a former government adviser has said.

Sir David King told the Sunday Mirror the the UK is "nowhere near" the safe reopening of schools, adding: “We need a proper test and trace system by September. Otherwise full school opening will put us right back.”

Sir David, 80, the former chief scientific advisor to Tony Blair who now heads the Independent Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies shadowing the PM's scientific team, called on Mr Johnson to "get it right".

He said: “The Government has a month to deal with the level of infectivity as it stands now. Reopening schools should be a priority, but we believe we are nowhere near the point where it can be done safely.”

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/uk-lockdown-test-and-trace-boris-johnson-coronavirus-a4520156.html

Sir David, 80, the former chief scientific advisor to Tony Blair who now heads the Independent Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies shadowing the PM's scientific team, called on Mr Johnson to "get it right"

Says it all, all batting from the same team

11 hours ago, Shy Talk said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8607257/Did-lockdown-no-reason-mask-rebels-putting-risk-second-wave.html

It's a good laugh all through but had to post this, specifically for this beauty:

So why aren’t people dying, if the infection is rife? Is the virus getting weaker?

There's no good evidence that the virus is weakening. But data shows deaths from Covid-19 are still falling – 16 deaths were reported on Saturday, down from 1,200 daily deaths at the peak of the pandemic.

Brian Heneghan explained this well, as any virus naturally nears the end of its lifespan it may still be infectious but its capacity to kill is far reduced. Doesn't seem to be any different with Covid.

I'm hoping this will get noticed if the pattern continues of case spikes in many countries but miniscule death numbers. I'll certainly point it out to anyone stupid enough to be in favour of a second wave lockdown. We'd literally be advocating re-closing the world due to a virus that in 99.9% percent of people doesn't cause much more than a chesty cough any more. 

21 hours ago, sb123 said:

Lockdown hit Preston urges ‘Don’t kill Granny’

Here we go again with yet more emotional

propaganda. These people are psychopaths.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-53706436

E189A6E9-E0CA-41A1-9AD9-2F9C91BC4B88.jpeg

Emotionally blackmailing and shaming people, there are no depths to how far they will go with this. Evil, pathetic lunantics.  This made me angry, and im usually a patient calm person, but this makes me more resolute to not comply with anything that comes out of there lieing mouths. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Jaquiby said:

Emotionally blackmailing and shaming people, there are no depths to how far they will go with this. Evil, pathetic lunantics.  This made me angry, and im usually a patient calm person, but this makes me more resolute to not comply with anything that comes out of there lieing mouths. 

check out the video I posted in my previous post. An eye-opener for sure.

Cheers

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, zarkov said:

Canadian Government Admits Inflating COVID Numbers By 50 Percent

A few days ago the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield admitted COVID-19 deaths were probably over-counted. Now a similar admission comes from Canada. How much is the virus death toll being exaggerated and who is to blame?

Beyond all doubt, there is indeed a “perverse incentive” for hospitals to overcount their coronavirus deaths by falsely attributing unrelated deaths to the virus. Officials do this because of the CARES Act passed by Congress in March, whereby hospitals receive a 20 percent premium when seeking payment for Medicare patients who died allegedly of the coronavirus.

Now we learn that an official report can be found on the Public Health Ontario website that the kind of same scam is happening north of the border:

the rest here - 

https://principia-scientific.com/canadian-government-admits-inflating-covid-numbers-by-50-percent/#comments

... And thank you for this post. I wasn't aware of this here and I'm Canadian.   :classic_smile:

12 hours ago, Dr WHO? said:

That's disgusting.