Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

This article has left me speechless, it's so chock full of lies and propaganda it's almost a parody of itself.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/feb/27/it-is-only-a-matter-of-time-before-we-turn-on-the-unvaccinated

 

how would you feel come the autumn if someone you love contracted cancer and the NHS delayed treatment because it had to look after needlessly ill Covid patients?

 

 

straight in there with the appeal to emotion. 

like they didn't already delay cancer treatment. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, owen said:

(10) HealthFreedomIreland on Twitter: "Coerced consent does not constitute valid consent... but you know this @CcoHse! https://t.co/EFQwBJtrdt" / Twitter

 

HSE running a medical tyranny now. Im a qualified physical therapist, wonder how long before they mandate the posin for our group.


We will have to form our own communities, whereas people like yourself can make it clear that you will treat anyone vaxed or unvaxed.

Shopkeepers could do the same, having some kind of NO VAX NECESSARY poster at the enterance to their premises.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

 

 

Why do I find this funny ?? Is it because it's so blatant ?? Is it because it looks like a kids cartoon show ?? Is it because this proves we truthers have won the argument and have been right all along ??

 

Convenience has been the selling point for so much of the agenda. Next step on from this is obvious isn't it ?? Microchips.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

Why do I find this funny ?? Is it because it's so blatant ?? Is it because it looks like a kids cartoon show ?? Is it because this proves we truthers have won the argument and have been right all along ??

 

Convenience has been the selling point for so much of the agenda. Next step on from this is obvious isn't it ?? Microchips.

At least Zoey refused to wear a mask and is not using self-checkout ;D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

Why do I find this funny ?? Is it because it's so blatant ?? Is it because it looks like a kids cartoon show ?? Is it because this proves we truthers have won the argument and have been right all along ??

 

Convenience has been the selling point for so much of the agenda. Next step on from this is obvious isn't it ?? Microchips.

It reminds me of the humans in the Disney film Wall-E.

 

Anyway, are our palms actually unique like our fingerprints supposedly are?! Makes no sense to me.

 

I can't see that working you're right without technology like being chipped.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/queens-grandson-peter-phillips-quizzed-by-cops-after-740km-lockdown-trip-to-scotland-on-business/Y4OZREITK3NJUVKB5U5X7EDTF4/

 

The Queen's "favourite grandson" has been quizzed by police after a complaint that he had driven to Scotland to see a married woman.

 

Police were called by furious locals and issued advice to Peter Phillips after he was seen more than 740km away from his home in Gloucestershire.

 

Phillips, who lives at his mum Princess Anne's estate, turned up to Aberdeenshire.

 

Police were called where they checked in on both the 43-year-old and a 40-year-old mother of two at her home in Aberdeenshire.

 

His Range Rover was spotted outside the woman's property.

 

"It seems wrong he has travelled here from England, whatever the circumstances," one local source told the Sun.

"Scotland is closed and if you flew here you would have to quarantine for 10 days."

 

Despite the 740km trip up north, police decided Phillips was not in breach of any Covid-19 lockdown rules.

 

He told officers he was on a business trip.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

The nanobot theory is just ammunition for the MSM and official line true believers to discredit truthers, unless there's legit evidence for the claim my advice would be to stay well away from it.

 

I see the same posters pushing shit like that, they dont talk about anything else..

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Velma said:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/queens-grandson-peter-phillips-quizzed-by-cops-after-740km-lockdown-trip-to-scotland-on-business/Y4OZREITK3NJUVKB5U5X7EDTF4/

 

The Queen's "favourite grandson" has been quizzed by police after a complaint that he had driven to Scotland to see a married woman.

 

Police were called by furious locals and issued advice to Peter Phillips after he was seen more than 740km away from his home in Gloucestershire.

 

Phillips, who lives at his mum Princess Anne's estate, turned up to Aberdeenshire.

 

Police were called where they checked in on both the 43-year-old and a 40-year-old mother of two at her home in Aberdeenshire.

 

His Range Rover was spotted outside the woman's property.

 

"It seems wrong he has travelled here from England, whatever the circumstances," one local source told the Sun.

"Scotland is closed and if you flew here you would have to quarantine for 10 days."

 

Despite the 740km trip up north, police decided Phillips was not in breach of any Covid-19 lockdown rules.

 

He told officers he was on a business trip.

We're all in this together 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Velma said:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/queens-grandson-peter-phillips-quizzed-by-cops-after-740km-lockdown-trip-to-scotland-on-business/Y4OZREITK3NJUVKB5U5X7EDTF4/

 

Police were called where they checked in on both the 43-year-old and a 40-year-old mother of two at her home in Aberdeenshire.

 

His Range Rover was spotted outside the woman's property.

 

He told officers he was on a business trip.

Monkey business trip... with a 40 year old mother of two 🎠

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

how would you feel come the autumn if someone you love contracted cancer and the NHS delayed treatment because it had to look after needlessly ill Covid patients?

 

 

straight in there with the appeal to emotion. 

like they didn't already delay cancer treatment. 

AHH the wonderful treatment that kills 9/10 patients before the cancer would of untreated. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Currently being live streamed worth skipping back to the start he is breaking down the pyhchological abuse coming from the top quite well and good tips on how to cope in this tyranny.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, zArk said:

AHH the wonderful treatment that kills 9/10 patients before the cancer would of untreated. 

Sometimes cancer literally blocks blood flow or other living activities and has to be cut out... There are also cancers that medicine is successful in treating.. Maybe it will sound bad here but in Poland they 'vaccinate' against skin cancer and it is quite successful far as I know. Otherwise I was thinking the same thing... They losing quite a lot of money now... 🤔

Edited by Human10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Roscommon said:


We will have to form our own communities, whereas people like yourself can make it clear that you will treat anyone vaxed or unvaxed.

Shopkeepers could do the same, having some kind of NO VAX NECESSARY poster at the enterance to their premises.
 

I'm thinking that by the end of July around 95% of adult population will have had the vax. I don't really see a serious pushback against it. It's disheartening but I view anyone who has consented to wearing a mask in a shop will inevitably have the vaccine. It's a logical assumption that if you don't bother to look into the negative effects of mask wearing you're certainly not going to question the safety of the vax. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

 

 

 

Great to see and that poor worker on the right was in addition to a face nappy also wearing surgical gloves !! Now I'm aware it may not be that guy's choice and he could have been ordered by his bosses but just shows the contrast between those choosing to live their lives freely and normally while the majority are going deeper and deeper into insanity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

Great to see and that poor worker on the right was in addition to a face nappy also wearing surgical gloves !! Now I'm aware it may not be that guy's choice and he could have been ordered by his bosses but just shows the contrast between those choosing to live their lives freely and normally while the majority are going deeper and deeper into insanity.

Noticed he kept his head down, he should have grown a pair and taken off his mask, reclaimed his humanity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I'm thinking that by the end of July around 95% of adult population will have had the vax. I don't really see a serious pushback against it. It's disheartening but I view anyone who has consented to wearing a mask in a shop will inevitably have the vaccine. It's a logical assumption that if you don't bother to look into the negative effects of mask wearing you're certainly not going to question the safety of the vax. 

 


I,m not so sure, many are just wearing the mask (although anti mask) because they just want to go in and grab some shopping without things turning into a large pantomine with them being centre of attention.

I remember being in a room recently with 15 people, and they were told that mask wearing in that setting was voluntary. Given the choice only 4 of the 15 wore a mask in that room of people, that tells me that most are wearing masks because of conformity rather than safety.
 

I'm guessing the vax refusal mob will be maybe as high as 40%, especially as more and more stories circulate about adverse effects.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...