Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

I'm not saying we're not in for some very tough and dark times. I'm saying we're not doomed if some of us are prepared to take a stand. The third Reich was meant to last 1000 years, it only lasted 12 in the end.

I hope so. Much of the time I'm not sure I can mentally handle another 12 minutes of this shitstorm, let alone another 12 years! 

1 minute ago, Outsider said:

I hope so. Much of the time I'm not sure I can mentally handle another 12 minutes of this shitstorm, let alone another 12 years! 

I used to be that way. I now look at it as basically the world having a big fight on its hands. You stop focussing on how awful it feels when you get busy and start making practical efforts to help the pushback. The people turning up the pressure levels is the only thing that will end this, not our wonderful caring politicians

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Outsider said:

What does concern me is that maybe Orwell was asked to write 1984 as a plan, a programme to be followed. He was a Fabian along with Huxley. Both novels I now find very troubling....perhaps they weren't warnings to future generations but rather statements of intent? This is how society will change and there's nothing that can be done to resist it.

I've certainly heard sillier theories.

22 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Start exercising for strength and cardio, and teach yourself unarmed and armed combat, along with learning about guerilla and unconventional warfare.

These skills will give you the confidence that you will be able to do what is required if it comes to it.

It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees, and wisdom teaches us when to fight, and when to simply laugh it off.

Hope is to the elite what sunlight is to vampires.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Outsider said:

What does concern me is that maybe Orwell was asked to write 1984 as a plan, a programme to be followed. He was a Fabian along with Huxley. Both novels I now find very troubling....perhaps they weren't warnings to future generations but rather statements of intent? This is how society will change and there's nothing that can be done to resist it.

According to wiki, Eric Blair (Orwell) wanted to write a book similar to HG Wells - A Modern Utopia.

Utopian economics

The world shares the same language, coinage, customs, and laws, and freedom of movement is general.Some personal property is allowed, but "all natural sources of force, and indeed all strictly natural products" are "inalienably vested in the local authorities" occupying "areas as large sometimes as half England. " The World State is "the sole landowner of the earth." Units of currency are based on units of energy, so that "employment would constantly shift into the areas where energy was cheap." Humanity has been almost entirely liberated from the need for physical labor: " There appears to be no limit to the invasion of life by the machine."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Modern_Utopia

You will own nothing and be happy, and they will be coming for your cats and dogs as well.

Also Blair was not exactly working class.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, CAC said:

You're dead wrong on your entire post.

The police are enforcing the will of the government, which is to suppress our inalienable right to protest.

They keep you in one place to stop you achieving the goal of ending tyranny.

If you honestly think engaging with police will change their minds and bring them onside then you're going to be in for a shock when you realise how futile and idiotic that concept is.

You should complain from the safety of your armchair rather than go posing at protests because, shock horror, protests can, and do, become violent because no significant change ever occurred from non-violent means.

Firstly.........i accept your comments. iv attended many events not been seen, iv been banged up a few times....too many times.

i was sent the article by a family member i didnt go looking for my picture. I thought id share it bcause it had my family in it n iv been on here a while now, n some of us feel isolated....it was ment to be a good thing, n im sorry if it offended you.i thought getting the shirts printed with messages and my little girl being alongside would be a good message.im not on any social media what so ever. apart from this, n this is cloak n dagger...im not measuring dicks,looking for praise..

i agree, they do try to keep you in 1 place and when you goal is to get a message out...ur right. but this was a organised , hence the ''we arent marching to the police station'' which i was there to do.  It was a staged organised event, i may be speaking out of my arse because im not part of the negotiating process, but why not organise the walk, when videos go out telling all to unite, you have to remember this tyranny affects all of us kids to the elderly. 

Men and force.....i know your right............like i said my daughter wont be at anymore, n i wont be worrying about what we are walking into with kids and grand parents and disabled people.

maybe i am naive to think we should engage, maybe engagement just wont do it.....but loosing guys to prison cells wont either.....but i wont be sat in my armchair on the words of you, n i havent been all the way through this fucking thing...n i wont be all the way to the very end.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

Firstly.........i accept your comments. iv attended many events not been seen, iv been banged up a few times....too many times.

i was sent the article by a family member i didnt go looking for my picture. I thought id share it bcause it had my family in it n iv been on here a while now, n some of us feel isolated....it was ment to be a good thing, n im sorry if it offended you.i thought getting the shirts printed with messages and my little girl being alongside would be a good message.im not on any social media what so ever. apart from this, n this is cloak n dagger...im not measuring dicks,looking for praise..

i agree, they do try to keep you in 1 place and when you goal is to get a message out...ur right. but this was a organised , hence the ''we arent marching to the police station'' which i was there to do.  It was a staged organised event, i may be speaking out of my arse because im not part of the negotiating process, but why not organise the walk, when videos go out telling all to unite, you have to remember this tyranny affects all of us kids to the elderly. 

Men and force.....i know your right............like i said my daughter wont be at anymore, n i wont be worrying about what we are walking into with kids and grand parents and disabled people.

maybe i am naive to think we should engage, maybe engagement just wont do it.....but loosing guys to prison cells wont either.....but i wont be sat in my armchair on the words of you, n i havent been all the way through this fucking thing...n i wont be all the way to the very end.

Respect to you for going out there, trying to do something, with the right attitude. Too many keyboard warriors around.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I've certainly heard sillier theories.

The Fabian Window

The subversive nature of the Fabian project is illustrated by the Fabian Window, a stained-glass composition showing Fabian leaders Edward R. Pease, Sidney Webb and Bernard Shaw (in the green coat) forging a new world out of the old, while other Fabians kneel worshipfully before a stack of Fabian writings.

image:Fabian Window

The window carries the logo: "Remould it nearer to the heart's desire", the last line from a quatrain by the medieval Iranian poet Omar Khayyam which reads:

"Dear love, couldst thou and I with fate conspire
To grasp this sorry scheme of things entire,
Would we not shatter it to bits, and then
Remould it nearer to the heart's desire!"

...and which expresses the Fabians' plan to destroy and reconstruct society along Fabian lines.

The Fabian Window was commissioned by Bernard Shaw in 1910 and is currently located at the London School of Economics. Though its theme purports to be humorous, the fact is that, as admitted by Shaw, humour or what he described as "freely laughing at ourselves" was a distinguishing habit of the Fabians (Pease, p. 34). In fact, humour was a tactic used by Fabians to conceal the deadly earnest of their intentions.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Outsider said:

The Fabian Window

The subversive nature of the Fabian project is illustrated by the Fabian Window, a stained-glass composition showing Fabian leaders Edward R. Pease, Sidney Webb and Bernard Shaw (in the green coat) forging a new world out of the old, while other Fabians kneel worshipfully before a stack of Fabian writings.

The head councillor of my local council is a Fabian. She is also a rabid man hating feminist, climate change cultist and labour party activist.

That's where they have infiltrated.

10 hours ago, pete675 said:

Thanks for that, very interesting indeed. Alexa, have you seen the Jay Weidner film "The Last Avatar"? Think you'd find that film to be very enlightening as well.

No I haven't but I will look it up, thanks.

18 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

Thanks for your reply, and considered words.

I didn't mean to offend you or appear confrontational. What I meant was that, in my experience, protests are a show of force and a precursor to battle. Why do you think they have police attend peaceful protests? They are there to intimidate and cause violence, not to ensure anyone's safety, unfortunately.

To me, protests are not a place for the faint-hearted because they can quickly descend into violence, usually from provocation from the police.

What we really need is to write a list of demands and consequences for failing to meet those demands, send them to government, and enforce the consequences if the demands are not met. Blood, sweat and tears are the only way to create swift changes to end such tyranny, as history has repeatedly shown us.

eBay is a great place to purchase cheap riot gear (I got a used helmet and limb protection for £50, and riot shields are about £50), so it might be time to invest in some for when the time comes to fight fire with fire.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Respect to you for going out there, trying to do something, with the right attitude. Too many keyboard warriors around.

If you're referring to me, I am far from a "keyboard warrior", and I have actively fought against lockdown since it started, including physical altercations with police when they have used violence against people for no reason.

I have fought, and won, several legal cases when the pigs have tried to trample on my rights of protest, and am just about to win another in May when the latest one goes to court.

Ultimately, people need to be sensible about what battles to pick, and going to a protest expecting it to be peaceful is like putting two savage dogs in a cage and expecting them to get along.

Unfortunately, too many people nowadays use these protests as a form of virtue signalling (not saying Matthew is, but I have witnessed this phenomenon loads since the lockdown protests).

Anyway, I have said my piece and will leave it at that to avoid any disruption.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Outsider said:

The Fabian Window

The window carries the logo: "Remould it nearer to the heart's desire", the last line from a quatrain by the medieval Iranian poet Omar Khayyam which reads:

"Dear love, couldst thou and I with fate conspire
To grasp this sorry scheme of things entire,
Would we not shatter it to bits, and then
Remould it nearer to the heart's desire!"

...and which expresses the Fabians' plan to destroy and reconstruct society along Fabian lines.

Also destroy and remould is no different to the masonic 'phoenix'

https://gnosticwarrior.com/symbol-phoenix.html

"This Phoenix destroys itself in flames and then rises from the ashes. Most occultists believe that the Phoenix is a symbol of Lucifer who was cast down in flames and who (they think ) will one day rise triumphant. "

Fabian is there to catch the left wing.

You might also want to check out where the UK column are based....

https://www.ukcolumn.org/contact

3 minutes ago, CAC said:

If you're referring to me, I am far from a "keyboard warrior", and I have actively fought against lockdown since it started, including physical altercations with police when they have used violence against people for no reason.

It was a general point, having seen a lot on here over the years (I was around a lot back on the older forums).

A lot of people will act all big and say things online, but not put their money where their mouth is and do something like Matthew has done. Loads do, obviously. And if you do, then you are entitled to make comments. That's fair enough.

2 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Also destroy and remould is no different to the masonic 'phoenix'

https://gnosticwarrior.com/symbol-phoenix.html

"This Phoenix destroys itself in flames and then rises from the ashes. Most occultists believe that the Phoenix is a symbol of Lucifer who was cast down in flames and who (they think ) will one day rise triumphant. "

Fabian is there to catch the left wing.

You might also want to check out where the UK column are based....

https://www.ukcolumn.org/contact

https://daddydragon.co.uk/2020/05/24/the-fabian-society-the-masters-of-subversion-unmasked/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

this is really interesting though isnt it, just like the oracle in the matrix.....if she didnt mention the vase.............if orwell didnt mention it...................have we created our own future narrative

Na those Wankers would have still got us here, if orwell wouldnt have wrote it some other front would have.

Someone posted an image a couple of days ago, from the BBC, which showed the amount cough-flid deaths and underneath the death figure the strapline said 'any cause of death'.

Can't remember who posted it but it would help right now as I'm in the middle of an online convo where it would come in handy. Thanks!

36 minutes ago, CAC said:

Thanks for your reply, and considered words.

I didn't mean to offend you or appear confrontational. What I meant was that, in my experience, protests are a show of force and a precursor to battle. Why do you think they have police attend peaceful protests? They are there to intimidate and cause violence, not to ensure anyone's safety, unfortunately.

To me, protests are not a place for the faint-hearted because they can quickly descend into violence, usually from provocation from the police.

What we really need is to write a list of demands and consequences for failing to meet those demands, send them to government, and enforce the consequences if the demands are not met. Blood, sweat and tears are the only way to create swift changes to end such tyranny, as history has repeatedly shown us.

eBay is a great place to purchase cheap riot gear (I got a used helmet and limb protection for £50, and riot shields are about £50), so it might be time to invest in some for when the time comes to fight fire with fire.

I completely agree.....

.iv been anxious all week, knowin i needed to take my daughter too see, not too worried bout the wife (the wifes a fuckin nutter). but iv been to this shit before, n the righting was on the wall, being an ex leeds fan..(no football for me no more)..you see the signs, carefully placed riot vans, cones.....iv never been in centenary square, n as soon as we arrived i said was we aint getting out of here...like the fuckin persian n spartans.

the problem we have....this is not the ukraine......and the 9/11 event was to put in place for heavy surveillance...for this event. a few year ago i was part of something violent......2 weeks later...door kicked down n dragged out of bed half asleep.

in this country they can get us tomorrow.....we think this site isnt been watched right now........

i think what makes this time (i mean all protests about this terrorist act) different to all the other protests...is this time the police are in the govs sights too......their kids are, masked, tested and vaxxed, i literally know a copper that goes to an old mates for house parties, refuses to give fines, and doesnt mask his kids, n he says his other workmates are fed up of it all...look at italy.......i just think there is a chance some could be turned........

but, n i can tell you know, protest n riot police are trained differently.

in this country storming parliament would be a waste of time, theyv tunnels fuckin everywhere n again get us 1 by 1 tomorrow.

but the time to send a real message is getting closer n closer

i 2 will be picking up pieces of kit, i have bits already........

i just cant help but believe and think at some point they could join us....naïve i know...but we need the numbers and a message.......what bigger message could there be, 

i know this will probably never happen, these fuckin idiots are just too stupid to see...............that for the 1st time in there lives...this is the only fight that matters

Edited by mathewtwatson
missed wording
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

2 Samuel 22:4 "I called to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and have been saved from my enemies."

Psalms 23:5 "You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows."

Hey Ziggy, this is my job, not yours😅

• Haha 1