Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

5 hours ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Is it just me or do all the most hysterical, fanatical Karen's have a certain look about them ??

To keep it short have any of you seen a Karen who was even moderately physically attractive ??

5 hours ago, Outsider said:

What does concern me is that maybe Orwell was asked to write 1984 as a plan, a programme to be followed. He was a Fabian along with Huxley. Both novels I now find very troubling....perhaps they weren't warnings to future generations but rather statements of intent? This is how society will change and there's nothing that can be done to resist it.

There was somewhere his quotation that it was warning and should never take place :( I think it's more like social programing... I found that think I wrote in past were coming to reality... It was quite scary. Like in these horror movies. One reason I don't write... 

4 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

As I see it, people like Orwell and Huxley become privy to 'insider information' due to their connections, then they are 'allowed' to write their works using this information, knowing in future years that their writings can be 'dismissed as fiction'.

Same goes I feel for many modern writers of books and scripts for TV shows and movies; they could very well be detailing the 'truth' about what is actually going on, the masses will just lap it up as 'entertainment', and anyone who dares question and point out similarities to what is happening in 'real life' will just meet the standard response of "its just science fiction, man".

I can agree with you here, look at this magazine cover from 1936, the Olympics in Germany. They know whats going to happen, it's all planned.

458028147_aolym.jpg.0440099b39802b23cf653b5dcc99939b.jpg

Snip-it_1616890593070.jpg.ae1063d69a04a62ac64cd9f06e3bd9b5.jpg

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2021/03/26/the-third-wave-is-here-and-its-a-disaster-in-the-making.html

Snip-it_1616890645073.jpg.ed204f36ce3c0fff54c863c10246f1c3.jpg

Nostradamus wannabes. The fine art of computer modelling;

Snip-it_1616890817059.jpg.1695e16dcfab1adccfbc53901bd8e185.jpg

This ad was with article:

Snip-it_1616890685828.jpg.2a5d7cdfbda8042bf22e9f7b81b32c3a.jpg

Amazing the bull money can buy. Pay a shyster a few dollars and he will spout whatever you want. A pandemic of swindlers.

5 hours ago, DarianF said:

Thus, there is a concern on the part of both the warehouse operators and swab manufacturers regarding the potential exposure of their employees to toxic levels of ethylene oxide. https://www.gasdetection.com/gas-detection-knowledge-base/interesting-applications/covid-19-swabs-ethylene-oxide-and-warehouses/

Well sure .... Warehouse operators surrounded by boxes of MILLIONS of these swabs , working 60 hrs a week among them , may get a mild exposure   ...there maybe "concern" ... but none have dropped dead yet....

It's basic chemistry ... a compound with a boiling pt of 10C will  evaporate extremely quickly ... 

This is all a red herring .... distracting from what is really going on ... nano bots in the swabs that can get into your brain ..

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/18467-watch-this-everything-you-need-to-know-in-one-upload-nano-bots-in-the-test-shows-it-getting-tested-in-a-crime-lab/

Chlorine is used to bleach paper , toilet paper you use everyday ...... This is a deadly gas , killed thousands in the trenches in WWI ... but there's no danger to the consumer , because it boils away at minus 34C , so it's impossible for any to be in your toilet roll .

Snip-it_1616891741251.jpg.91182a1f73c02fb99fc4de6519963a69.jpg

This is a legal rule that dates back long before covid. Instead of making a million new rules for covid this one rule would have been enough. The whole idea of the covid fines is based on the reckless endangerment laws. Provided the threat is real. I muse imagining a prosecuter rebuffing the tons of evidence that the threat was bogus. In my opinion whatever non compliance with regards to breaking covid measures will be prosecuted as reckless endangerment if prosecuted at all.

7 hours ago, DarianF said:

TRIGGER WARNING (trust me, it's bad...)

France’s misinformation fight

The Anti-Vax Files

France is one of the most vaccine sceptical countries in the world. A recent poll suggests just 40% of French people intend to take a Covid-19 vaccine, but what's fuelling the doubt?

We meet the superstar doctor whose anti-authoritarian zeal has inspired an army of devotees, and the conspiracy obsessed shaman with a huge following on social media.

Plus, the activists staging a fightback. “Marie” runs a pro-vaccine Facebook group aimed at countering disinformation but wants to remain anonymous following a string of death threats. And Tristan Mendes France works with the team behind “Conspiracy Watch”, a site that keeps a close eye on the spread of toxic information online.

Presenter: Mike Wendling
Reporter: Marianna Spring
Producer: Sam Judah

AUDIO: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3ct2dmc

Tristan Mendes France is the grandson of Pierre Mendes France, who was French Premier.... and also very high up in the Grand Orient Lodge of France.

Oh no, more 'toxic information' has leaked out online!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

This is all a red herring .... distracting from what is really going on ... nano bots in the swabs that can get into your brain ..

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/18467-watch-this-everything-you-need-to-know-in-one-upload-nano-bots-in-the-test-shows-it-getting-tested-in-a-crime-lab/

This is your evidence that nanobots is a viable claim? More like the nanobots are the red herring. I have yet to see compelling proof of the viability of such devices, if the claim has any merit at all. False scientific claims are rife. 

NanoNOTS.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2

Guest Gone Fishing...
10 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Well sure .... Warehouse operators surrounded by boxes of MILLIONS of these swabs , working 60 hrs a week among them , may get a mild exposure   ...there maybe "concern" ... but none have dropped dead yet....

It's basic chemistry ... a compound with a boiling pt of 10C will  evaporate extremely quickly ... 

Chlorine is used to bleach paper , toilet paper you use everyday ...... This is a deadly gas , killed thousands in the trenches in WWI ... but there's no danger to the consumer , because it boils away at minus 34C , so it's impossible for any to be in your toilet roll .

Bollox. 

Just because it's a gas doesn't mean it doesn't hang around and stay within the fibers. 

Does it just magically float away somewhere safe ? 

They sterilise the swabs with this gas (Ethylene Oxide) and then immediately put them into sealed packets. 

What 'gas' is within the fibers of your clothes ? Within bed clothes / curtains and other such fabrics ? 

Nitrogen and Oxygen. 

It may well be a very small amount but when people are being tested several times a week for the foreseeable future then it's definitely going to be a cumulative effect. 

The government website states that it's a dangerous carcinogen. 

What the actual FUCK is that stuff doing anywhere near the swabs going up people's noses being rubbed against the thin membrane between blood vessels and the brain. 

No-one is going to suddenly 'drop down dead' - it's a slow death. 

Go back to promoting Mollison 'channeling God' - SSP - Alistair Crowley and other such far out proper tinfoil hat stuff and leave the common sense to the 99% of the users of this thread. 

BC 

2 hours ago, wingwang said:

Someone posted an image a couple of days ago, from the BBC, which showed the amount cough-flid deaths and underneath the death figure the strapline said 'any cause of death'.

Can't remember who posted it but it would help right now as I'm in the middle of an online convo where it would come in handy. Thanks!

I can’t find one with the latest figures but here are some older examples 

FB83D5B9-60BD-4D8E-81A3-D27739AF06AA.jpeg

532B9DDA-C41B-417C-92DA-03D5115407EE.jpeg

Edited by Sidlittle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic