Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

9 minutes ago, DarianF said:

If you were turned on by that cute little chick above, don't worry. I have an instant cure for you 😅😅 ...

As attractive as that girl may or may not have been the face nappy is an instant turn off, apart from the fact that they don't work and damage health those things are fucking ugly.

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

If Orwell's work had never been published, I'm pretty sure we'd still be in the same kind of shitty predicament. These psychopaths would have made sure this all happened no matter what; Orwell or no Orwell.

this is really interesting though isnt it, just like the oracle in the matrix.....if she didnt mention the vase.............if orwell didnt mention it...................have we created our own future narrative

2 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

Fuck me....

but it just  shows how the media is such a cancerous organisation. Obv we sell arms to this nation...so all you get is Saudi is becoming liberal and changing etc etc...............BBC and Sky are just public relation terrorists.

fucking disgusting..........

we really are gunna have to cleanse this sick fuckin corrupt industry

dont know how true it is but at a speech today, it was actually said people high ranking in the military are taking note of whats going off and are moving into position against the government........ fingers crossed

Just to play devil's advocate, maybe the dude being beheaded was a serial child rapist... or worse... a former big pharma criminal executive. Maybe it's not such a bad thing. Just sayin.

Just now, DarianF said:

Just to play devil's advocate, maybe the dude being beheaded was a serial child rapist... or worse... a former big pharma criminal executive. Maybe it's not such a bad thing. Just sayin.

I also had that thought my friend.............consciousness connected 

2 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

As attractive as that girl may or may not have been the face nappy is an instant turn off

I totally agree. As soon as I see them with the nappies on, I couldn't think of anything worse than going anywhere near them. It's pathetic and disgusting.

13 minutes ago, Outsider said:

What does concern me is that maybe Orwell was asked to write 1984 as a plan, a programme to be followed. He was a Fabian along with Huxley. Both novels I now find very troubling....perhaps they weren't warnings to future generations but rather statements of intent? This is how society will change and there's nothing that can be done to resist it.

As I see it, people like Orwell and Huxley become privy to 'insider information' due to their connections, then they are 'allowed' to write their works using this information, knowing in future years that their writings can be 'dismissed as fiction'.

Same goes I feel for many modern writers of books and scripts for TV shows and movies; they could very well be detailing the 'truth' about what is actually going on, the masses will just lap it up as 'entertainment', and anyone who dares question and point out similarities to what is happening in 'real life' will just meet the standard response of "its just science fiction, man".

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

i wasnt calling the saudis by the way...it was the way the bbc n sky have coveted Saudi Arabia the new liberals.

its not our place to interfere in others culture. 

1 minute ago, Grumpy Owl said:

As I see it, people like Orwell and Huxley become privy to 'insider information' due to their connections, then they are 'allowed' to write their works using this information, knowing in future years that their writings can be 'dismissed as fiction'.

Same goes I feel for many modern writers of books and scripts for TV shows and movies; they could very well be detailing the 'truth' about what is actually going on, the masses will just lap it up as 'entertainment', and anyone who dares question and point out similarities to what is happening in 'real life' will just meet the standard response of "its just science fiction, man".

100% correct........................some have insider knowledge others are directly told what goes in. Simple as that

3 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Very well stated.

• Like 1

Just now, mathewtwatson said:

Fuck me....

but it just  shows how the media is such a cancerous organisation. Obv we sell arms to this nation...so all you get is Saudi is becoming liberal and changing etc etc...............BBC and Sky are just public relation terrorists.

fucking disgusting..........

we really are gunna have to cleanse this sick fuckin corrupt industry

dont know how true it is but at a speech today, it was actually said people high ranking in the military are taking note of whats going off and are moving into position against the government........ fingers crossed

Saudis of course the royals set them up & Charles is always over there probably checking out young boys..theyve been at war with Yemen for 6 years & of course we sold them the weapons. Just a cancerous sick world agreed. All the ISIS bullshit psyop we we're fed with Jihadi John..when Saudi set up ISIS, the Taliban & AlCIADA & chop peoples heads off on live TV.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mathewtwatson said:

Just made a mental note.......never steal an apple from DarianF's house

Just don't bring Bill Gates around as a dinner guest and all will be fine 😅

On the other hand, I'd love to debate the little prick.

16 minutes ago, DarianF said:

It would make sense. These people all love writing about what they are going to do to us, many years in advance. Then again, it's up to the reader. If you're smart, you'll take it as a warning and take action long in advance. If you're a control freak psychopath, you'll use it as inspiration for your future endeavors and evil planning.

Indeed, it was up to the reader to resist this form of society and 1984's themes have permeated through our society for so many years without any meaningful resistance by the great mass of people. Lack of resistance has been taken as consent....and here we are today....in room 101....with the cage being strapped to our heads.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Saudis of course the royals set them up & Charles is always over there probably checking out young boys..theyve been at war with Yemen for 6 years & of course we sold them the weapons. Just a cancerous sick world agreed. All the ISIS bullshit psyop we we're fed with Jihadi John..when Saudi set up ISIS, the Taliban & AlCIADA & chop peoples heads off on live TV.

we all know where B Ladens family were during 9/11. Saudi royals actually sat alongside british royals at a builderberg group it was leaked....(if true)....Bloodline money.......outrageous

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

we all know where B Ladens family were during 9/11. Saudi royals actually sat alongside british royals at a builderberg group it was leaked....(if true)....Bloodline money.......outrageous

Some videos that came on my feed.

12 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Indeed, it was up to the reader to resist this form of society and 1984's themes have permeated through our society for so many years without any meaningful resistance by the great mass of people. Lack of resistance has been taken as consent....and here we are today....in room 101....with the cage being strapped to our heads.

One thing for sure, they will never stop until they are stopped. Unfortunately, just too many sheep.

1 minute ago, Outsider said:

Do we need to burn 1984? 

All that book has done for us is to have guided us into this trap. It offers no hope whatsoever. 

That would be sacrilege. Burning books is something I could never do. A line I could never cross.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic