Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Like those who at present have many falsified passports we have every reason to expect many implant ID code identities will be fake also. You never hear gangster types complain of new measures and devices because they will exploit the changes to trick the system. As it always has been with novelties and innovations.

If people think the present statistical reporting of covert19 is a real mess just imagine the stats on population tallies when they use ID data. The scheme will devolve so fast into a convoluted orgy of unreliable data that it will be very embarrassing. Especially when they finally concede they must backtrack. They probably have an alien invasion hoax set up to launder away that failure too.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

We live in a world where many governments were crying about the drop in birth rates and many of these jurisdictions pay the poorest to have more kids. The more you had the more they paid out.

Still in the same world you have what appear to be a big caliber shadow governing entity drafting population reduction schemes. This appears odd considering all those generous jurisdictions were not warned not to do that. Offering birth incentive while a cull is considered by these rulers to be needed to restore sustainability.

Where was this sustainability issue when they were running around rewarding procreation with cash?

As always I try to find a deeper message in contradictions but this one has yet to yield one.

Avoiceinthecrowd, that same thing had occurred to me years ago, the government giving money or welfare incentive for people to have kids, meanwhile employing so many tactics for depopulation. I concluded that they are looking for dependents upon the system, or in other words guinea pigs to test vaccines on, and more cannon fodder for their manufactured wars, more employees for their banks and corporations who they indoctrinate via the "education" system, and more programmed individuals for the allopathic medical system, big pharma etc. Not that I believe things cannot be learnt via the school system, because there are many bright people teaching and learning, but there is a definite narrative being pushed with *programs* such as common core and the leftist propaganda that students receive in states such as california. new york, illinois, and washington state for example, all blue states, or democrat whose economy are in the tank (well...far worse than the red states now that this lock down took place and red states are suffering also).

39 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Avoiceinthecrowd, that same thing had occurred to me years ago, the government giving money or welfare incentive for people to have kids, meanwhile employing so many tactics for depopulation. I concluded that they are looking for dependents upon the system, or in other words guinea pigs to test vaccines on, and more cannon fodder for their manufactured wars, more employees for their banks and corporations who they indoctrinate via the "education" system, and more programmed individuals for the allopathic medical system, big pharma etc. Not that I believe things cannot be learnt via the school system, because there are many bright people teaching and learning, but there is a definite narrative being pushed with *programs* such as common core and the leftist propaganda that students receive in states such as california. new york, illinois, and washington state for example, all blue states, or democrat whose economy are in the tank (well...far worse than the red states now that this lock down took place and red states are suffering also).

The way I see the population control polarities is on the one hand unfettered growth in births does no harm to the corporate armies that offer products and services to babies and infants and beyond. A very powerful lobby always eager to generate more business. So, in my mind the growth industry makes business sense.

Then you have the proposals of plans that result in a drastic population reduction. We read and hear of microwaves and vaccines that sterilize. 

Can both agendas coexist? Growth and reduction at once? Are we sustainable or not?

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

Yeah, I think that the Cabal try to balance it all out with their main goal of getting all the same blood type and DNA into their coven who will obey, that hive mind mentality. They are very obsessed with blood type and DNA. That is something that Max Spiers spoke about with the "super soldier" program and how the military will look for a specific blood type because it is higher in copper which means that person will last longer in battle, or be more "explosive" in the beginning making way for the endurance guys.

It's a big game of genetics for the Cabal. Here is that interview:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Messenger said:

That is something that Max Spiers spoke about with the "super soldier" program and how the military will look for a specific blood type because it is higher in copper which means that person will last longer in battle,

If the copper levels are too high this results in copper toxicity.

Snip-it_1589777057678.jpg.d8c5511ce8362a54579ff6873f3ae573.jpg

Here you see a copper corona in the iris from excess copper. Now you can spot an undercover soldier. 

Snip-it_1589776947980.jpg.b80ba16bb69641935b3e0ae19d18ecbc.jpg

LOL, Voice, watch the interview, it's very interesting. I don't mean literally like a ton of copper, but enough to be substantially different from the other blood types.

And I doubt that I will find myself that close to super soldiers to where I will notice copper in their eyes.

1 hour ago, Messenger said:

LOL, Voice, watch the interview, it's very interesting. I don't mean literally like a ton of copper, but enough to be substantially different from the other blood types.

And I doubt that I will find myself that close to super soldiers to where I will notice copper in their eyes.

I eat tons of sesame seeds packed with copper and its true it gives you stamina. A deficiency of copper is no party either

Snip-it_1589782144945.jpg.19be943d879c8bcf5f56739ca22b1f78.jpg

I see Azithromycin mentioned now and then. A word of warning from my own experience: don't take that shit unless in an emergency! I reluctantly took it last winter after consulting a doctor because of some minor trouble with a bronchitis. Big mistake. The doctor prescribed Azithromycin in combination with loads of cortisone.

I first got a reversible partial hearing loss from it and after quitting I got an irreversible kind of tinnitus. In the current package insert it says that a frequent side effect (1 out of 100) is „partial or complete hearing loss“. WTF! When you research it online it becomes clear that Azithromycin is a known ototoxic substance i.e. stuff that can damage your hearing. There are forums online full of stories from people who developed hearing problems or even became deaf after taking Azithromycin!

Also, that medication-combination completely fucked up my metabolism and blood pressure. I'm still recovering and detoxing.

Anti-biotic means anti-life, and that's what it is. Stay away from it whenever possible!

As for cortisone, i think it's a dangerous drug – it can give you a great trip (euphoria!) but the coming down is awful and can kill you. They even say this in the package insert: Possible side effect: Death :-D

9 hours ago, chocomel said:

It would have to be administered individually for ID purposes.

This. Vaccination is likely a red herring. What's being openly discussed is excluding people from society, including from international travel, if they do not take the vaccine.

That's not to say vaccination isn't an issue, just that they need it for an excuse to roll out digital ID as it's not very viable to do it by covert means.

• Like 2

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

This. Vaccination is likely a red herring. What's being openly discussed is excluding people from society, including from international travel, if they do not take the vaccine.

That's not to say vaccination isn't an issue, just that they need it for an excuse to roll out digital ID as it's not very viable to do it by covert means.

Yeah the vaccine is a MacGuffin, or a Trojan Horse.

It's not eugenics, it's about creating a world wide ID system, NWO technocracy.

Just now, KillBill said:

Yeah the vaccine is a MacGuffin, or a Trojan Horse.

It's not eugenics, it's about creating a world wide ID system, NWO technocracy.

No likes, but agreed. Not saying there won't be any side effects, I just think it's mainly about tracking people.

I believe so too. Remember a Gates vid posted recently where the trailer for the next vid shows him discussing the 'benefits' of precisely that, and saying,, "If somebody has an issue with privacy, that's too bad".

May he burst into spontaneous human combustion.

13 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I believe so too. Remember a Gates vid posted recently where the trailer for the next vid shows him discussing the 'benefits' of precisely that, and saying,, "If somebody has an issue with privacy, that's too bad".

May he burst into spontaneous human combustion.

And once they have us under control with constant surveillance, then they can start getting our numbers down with less resistance.

46 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don’t mind being excluded from society one bit; in fact, after this shitfest I’m looking forward to it; never been much of a one to ‘mingle’ anyway.

As for air travel, there’s no way I’d go through the idiocy involved with that even if I wanted to.

No test, no jab, go bush,

18 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

I don’t mind being excluded from society one bit; in fact, after this shitfest I’m looking forward to it; never been much of a one to ‘mingle’ anyway.

As for air travel, there’s no way I’d go through the idiocy involved with that even if I wanted to.

No test, no jab, go bush,

If that's what it takes to avoid being a total slave to the system, then yeah I don't mind dropping out either.

It's those that have kids that I feel for.

12 hours ago, Ecki Divad said:

I agree.  I've never understood why people waste so much time on there anyway.  At one point, I had several Facebook accounts for my business, but I quickly realised it was a total waste of time.  When I deleted/deactivated them, one client criticised me about it, saying I needed to have a 'social media presence' - which strikes me as 'repeater speak'.

I quickly realised it was all a load of bollocks and haven't looked back since.

What is the solution, though, do you think?  One option is to divert people on to other platforms.  Etsy, Pinterest and Instagram are superior anyway, in my view.  Or do you think dissidents should have their own media?  Or do you think people should withdraw from media altogether and rely on face-to-face contact?

Personally, I favour the latter.  Tin cans and string.  Start in your local area and build up resistance from there.

"Social Media" is just collectivist Marxism, and if you look at the backgrounds and political/economic philosophies of the people who run these Silicon Valley companies they're all hardcore Marxists.  They call themselves Extreme Left-wing Progressives, but that's just psychobabble for Marxism.  Progressivism itself is just a rebranding of Marxism.  Because Marxism was so severely stigmatized after WWII, they rebranded this insane collectivist philosophy under a new name.  They even have their own Wikipedia page for the man who invented the Progressive platform.

The way Facebook and youtube have been systematically banning people, censoring any form of alternative truth, and calling us "dangerous to society" would not have been tolerated 30 years ago, and there would have been a Congressional investigation and that shit would have been shutdown.  If you don't know what I mean, look up "Frank Church Commission".

• Like 1