Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

"Another factor causing trepidation for some is the question of whether taking the vaccine will impact health and life insurance coverage.  Online misinformation has spread the impression that any side effects of COVID vaccines won’t be covered by your current insurance policy.  There have also been rumors that getting a shot will void life insurance." https://finance.yahoo.com/news/insurance-companies-punish-getting-covid-200000297.html

@Ziggy Sawdust The fact they are tying to dismiss the 'rumours' tells me they're genuinely worried. They don't want this angle getting out.

13 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"Another factor causing trepidation for some is the question of whether taking the vaccine will impact health and life insurance coverage.  Online misinformation has spread the impression that any side effects of COVID vaccines won’t be covered by your current insurance policy.  There have also been rumors that getting a shot will void life insurance." https://finance.yahoo.com/news/insurance-companies-punish-getting-covid-200000297.html

@Ziggy Sawdust The fact they are tying to dismiss the 'rumours' tells me they're genuinely worried. They don't want this angle getting out.

That Bupa letter says it all.

It isn't remotely online misinformation!

17 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Correct.

4 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

"It could offer a safer alternative to traditional pregnancy and childbirth and provide a healthier environment for the foetus by eliminating the risks of drugs or alcohol and providing an ideal balance of nutrients, temperature, movement and sound."

According to the article.

Aldous Huxley eat ya heart out.

How on earth did we reach 7 billion without science?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

That Bupa letter says it all.

It isn't remotely online misinformation!

You've got a little gem there mate. Maybe you should get it framed 😅

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

Another idea. Send it to @Grumpy Owl . Hey Owl, correct me if I'm wrong, but you mentioned you have a website that you can upload PDF's to that can't be deleted?

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

@Ziggy Sawdust PS. As mentioned above:  @Grumpy Owl - site here:  https://thegrumpyowl.co.uk/

Members here have always been welcome to join my site and post in my forums, and yes I have configured it so PDF files can be attached to posts there.

Files can be deleted though, only if I choose to do so, what I meant was that I'm in full control of my webspace, with no outside interference. 😉

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Members here have always been welcome to join my site and post in my forums, and yes I have configured it so PDF files can be attached to posts there.

Files can be deleted though, only if I choose to do so, what I meant was that I'm in full control of my webspace, with no outside interference. 😉

Yeah that's what I meant sorry - not deleted by outside censors.

5 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Returning to the topic of ethylene oxide, in May 2017 Public Health England included this substance in its 'Compendium of Chemical Hazards'.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/614329/Ethylene_oxide_general_information.pdf

image.png.c9a682c40dd6241ac88cbba8799c6a57.png

"Ideally, these sterile loads should be aerated for a number of hours.."

https://www.gasdetection.com/gas-detection-knowledge-base/interesting-applications/covid-19-swabs-ethylene-oxide-and-warehouses/

But are they ? 🧐 I wouldn't bet on it.

6 hours ago, SimonTV said:

This is the person arguing with you online about the vaccine being safe

Untitled.jpg

Is it just me or do all the most hysterical, fanatical Karen's have a certain look about them ??

To keep it short have any of you seen a Karen who was even moderately physically attractive ??

On 3/26/2021 at 3:03 PM, oz93666 said:

This is not about ethylene oxide , it's very volatile  evaporates at 10C and is toxic in large amounts , which would not be present  on these swabs .... and it's not as primitive as just killing people 

It's about getting nano bots into the brain...

Watch the vary scary video in this thread  ... 

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/18467-watch-this-everything-you-need-to-know-in-one-upload-nano-bots-in-the-test-shows-it-getting-tested-in-a-crime-lab/

VAPOR TRAK® ETHYLENE OXIDE MONITORS (8500)Dosimeters for Personal and Area Monitoring for ETHYLENE OXIDEVapors. https://www.kemmed.com/pdf/ifu/EO Instructions.pdf

During the great COVID-19 pandemic, millions of people are being tested to see if they are infected with the virus SARS-CoV-2. The test involves a sample being taken deep into a nasal cavity, using a medical swab. Naturally, a sterile swab must be employed, and these devices are sterilized with ethylene oxide in large batches. The sterile swabs are then shipped to contract warehouses, strategically located around the country.

Ideally, these sterile loads should be aerated for a number of hours, but the pandemic and the attendant and growing desire for testing inevitably means that corners may sometimes be cut. Thus, there is a concern on the part of both the warehouse operators and swab manufacturers regarding the potential exposure of their employees to toxic levels of ethylene oxide. https://www.gasdetection.com/gas-detection-knowledge-base/interesting-applications/covid-19-swabs-ethylene-oxide-and-warehouses/

4 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Is it just me or do all the most hysterical, fanatical Karen's have a certain look about them ??

To keep it short have any of you seen a Karen who was even moderately physically attractive ??

I triggered some Karens, trying to point out to them what happens when you give your power up to tyrants & they call me racist & say I should be locked up for hate crimes.

2022 Caught out after curfew without a mask:

• Sad 1
6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Out of likes but yeah there does seem to be a recurring theme that every single one of them is butt ugly, there's got to something psychological to it. Same goes for Woke females, outside of celebrities I haven't seen a single one that was physically attractive.

If they made an effort with their appearance and got some attention from men I suspect they'd lighten up and relax a bit.

5 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

Me the wife and daughter made the news in bradford today..................

image.png.355319f2dbf5a08b825adf2bcbef3248.png

Nice work! But don't forget, the pro-covid wankers probably can't read sentences that long 😅

1 minute ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Out of likes but yeah there does seem to be a recurring theme that every single one of them is butt ugly, there's got to something psychological to it. Same goes for Woke females, outside of celebrities I haven't seen a single one that was physically attractive.

If they made an effort with their appearance and got some attention from men I suspect they'd lighten up and relax a bit.

The girl at 6:29 is pretty cute [ https://youtu.be/AA6_GuZOyAI?t=389 ], but in general, agreed. 99% ugly bitches.

9 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I triggered some Karens, trying to point out to them what happens when you give your power up to tyrants & they call me racist & say I should be locked up for hate crimes.

2022 Caught out after curfew without a mask:

Must be a bloody sharp blade. Damn.

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

agreed, no likes lest👍

What does concern me is that maybe Orwell was asked to write 1984 as a plan, a programme to be followed. He was a Fabian along with Huxley. Both novels I now find very troubling....perhaps they weren't warnings to future generations but rather statements of intent? This is how society will change and there's nothing that can be done to resist it.